Not open for further replies.
Re: The SRP "Invite Me" Thread!

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Female
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male or Female
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight or yuri
Nature of Characters: Straight: it depends, Yuri: submissive
Playing Style: Fairly descriptive
Plot Balance: Plot and sex, but I could go for a mostly sex one every now and then
Sexy Exploration: Pretty open

Roleplay Scene Wishlist

-I would really love to do a slave/maid one at the moment, with a slightly menacing master. It wouldn't matter if it was a woman or a guy, but I would like to play a female.
- I think doing a kidnapping/sadistic one would be cool to try out, again, with me being a female.
- Open to suggestions~

-Kitten

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: I would like to roleplay the Girl.
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: You, the Guy.
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight!
Nature of Characters: Both or unknown. Maybe submissive but aggressive at times. :)
Playing Style: However, not to dirty though. But we;ll just have to see how it goes! :p
Plot Balance: Hmm.. maybe about 30-40% plot and the rest is sex!
Sexy Exploration: Anything is fine.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
I'm not a very good roleplayer but I really want to learn! Anything is fine with me!

Sexy Roleplay Resume

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Female or male =3
Sexual Orientation of Characters: I prefer guys, but I'm open to girls too.
Nature of Characters: Dominant or submissive. (Depends on what I feel like that day).
Playing Style: I like explicit/dirty because it makes it more fun that way. I'm sorry but I will not RP with someone who can't handle it. You can be detailed, or just quick, but I mean add SOME, no fun if I there is no mental image there, right?
Plot Balance: I can go either way. You want to plot and then get down and dirty that's cool, or if you wanna just jump right in and get goin', that works too.
Sexy Exploration: I can go anywhere with this, that's what makes it so much fun XD.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist

I loooove what you would call "hate sex" where the characters are at each others throats at first, and than they just jump each other. ;D yummai!

I like forbidden love.

I'd be up for a kind of slave/master type of deal if anyone has that XD.

Orgy....! Hehehehe

Gimme the details and I will RP it with you to the best of my naughty abilities haha.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: I'm most comfortable playing a female, but I'm always up for a challenge!
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Preferably male, but I would consider doing a lesbian pairing.
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Most commonly I play straight, or straight with bi-tendencies.
Nature of Characters: Almost always dominant, but with some help I could probably do submissive as well.
Playing Style: I love words! The more descriptive the better. The more creative the better.
Plot Balance: It's probably 50/50, hinging upon more plot than sexy time. I like build-up and tension.
Sexy Exploration: I like playing a dominant, but I'm not into torture, rape, humiliation, parental incest, hard core deviance or anything nonconsensual or extremely degrading. I haven't tried, but am not closed down to plots including polygamy, step-siblings, and other odd pairings.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
** A newly promoted detective goes undercover to work her way up to a major crime lord.
a) She meets someone along the way that she tries to save while bringing the crime lord down
b) She realizes the crime lord has a good side and has to decide between joining him or bringing him in.

** A runaway steals her way onto a space freighter and is caught mid-flight by an unexpecting crew member, who then has to choose to turn her in or help her on her way.

** Something vampires; with more of a "Vampire Diaries" feel of vampirism than "Twilight". Blood lust. God complex. Being evil for the sake of being evil.

** 1920's Serial Killer; with a Jack the Ripper feel. Possibly even a supernatural twist. Detectives, informants, etc.

** Dollhouse/Cylon/Droid; maybe these bots are rented out for pleasures, be it criminal, sexual or otherwise.

* As long as it has a good plot - I can give almost anything a try! Don't be afraid to say hello :)
* If you 1) think that we, as writers, will have some sort of sexual relationship because our pairings do, or 2) feel the need to stalk or be consistently creepy = need not respond... I'm sure that's none of you. ;)

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male

Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight

Nature of Characters: Submissive

Playing Style: Subtle hints, sometimes descriptive

Plot Balance: Plot and sex

Sexy Exploration: I'm up for a lot of stuff. Just, if you're not sure, run it by me

~Roleplay Scene Wishlist~

-Vampire + Werewolf
-Fan + Rock/Rap star
-King/Prince + Random peasant girl
-Stranger + Stranger (like, one person travels to another country and falls in love)
-Meeting at a nightclub

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing:
I can play both genders equally
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Depends on what mood I'm in, if I want to do Yaoi, I'd like them to play a male. I don't mind though
Sexual Orientation of Characters: I play gay and straight roleplays evenly now(although Yaoi is still my favorite)
Nature of Characters: It all depends on the roleplay ideas
Playing Style: I like to make it descriptive and sometimes explicit
Plot Balance: I enjoy an equal amount of plot and sex
Sexy Exploration: I;m really into trying anything once. I'm not a big fan of Yuri but I'll do it if that person really wants to. Umm... I love roleplaying as my uke charcaters and finding them love with sexy semes >)

Roleplay Scene Wishlist

-I'd like to try a rape scene, having a bestfriend(my character) at a house gathering and getting raped by his bestfriends older brother

-Another idea I've been really into lately is bestfriend role plays. The bestfriends get drunk one night and in their drunken haze have sex

-I'd like to try a vampire and werewolf: Werewolf is the last of his clan and he kills the vampire responsible. But what he doesn't expect is to find a fledging in a cage and when he frees the fledging, the fledgings unnatural beauty, causes the wolf to spare the fledging and make it into his slave.

-A simple highschool relationship, goes wrong and in order to keep up with the other, the dominant one has to resort to bondage to keep the other in check.

-A brother and sister are walking down the street and they are cornered by older men. The men tie up the brother and force him to watch them rape his sister. She is mentally damaged by it and begs him to make her clean, by having sex with her all the time to make her forget about being raped. They are step siblings.

I'm willing to try anything and everything, send me a pm or post a message on my page and we'll talk more.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

I prefer to play female - me being a female in real life.
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Doesn't matter to me - I can do anything.
Sexual Orientation of Characters: I am open to anything. I actually prefer slash, but straight is just as good.
Nature of Characters: My characters will usually be provocative, and seductive, quite dominant.
Playing Style: (How you like to play sexy scenes. Fade to black, closed doors, subtle hints, descriptive, explicit, dirty, etc.) < All of the above so please invite me to join!
Plot Balance: We could probably do a small lead up to it, but just a short one before getting into the action.
Sexy Exploration: Um, well the site I usually rp on is strictly PG-13, so I haven't had the proper chance, but hey, that is what this is for.
Roleplay Scene Wishlist

I would really like to do an incest thing, with the older brother and the younger sister (not too young though!) PM me if you are interested, but I will actually do anything.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Nature of Characters: I can be both, it honestly depends on my mood.
Playing Style: I like most anything. I am not afraid of descriptive sex scenes hehe
Plot Balance: It depends on what plot it is. I love Plot and sex. sometimes more plot then sex though.
Sexy Exploration: Almost anything except S&M, Bondage and group sexies lol

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
I really want to do a western Rp right now, complete with prostitutes and gunslingers. But I am mostly open to anything!!

I do prefer to play the younger of the two characters, I love Age Gaps. It is a fetish of mine [as long as the age gap doesn't go past 37 on the guys part]
I might add more later!

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Female though I can play both relatively well.
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Either. :3 I'm open for any kind of relationship in a roleplay.
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Most commonly I'm more used to straight, but like I said above, I'm good with yaoi and yuri (yaoi more) as well.
Nature of Characters: Most of the time I've found my character's to be more submissive than anything else.
Playing Style: Descriptive I suppose
Plot Balance: A balanced plot and sex.
Sexy Exploration: Opened up for most :3 Willing to test out new things.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
* Maid x Master (preferrably with me being the Maid)
* Jock/cheerleader x nerd
* Teacher x Student
* Pirate x captive
You get the picture right? Anything that is one person with an advantage over the other. :) Though I am always open to other options/plots.

I'm deciding to do this again :3
-
Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: I usually play both, but (of course) I wouldn't mind playing the woman.
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: If I play a girl, please play a guy (: [Vice Versa]
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight.
Nature of Characters: Undecisive.
Playing Style: Hm, it usually depends on how well my writing is. I like to get descriptive, emotion and physical wise. And...yeah, that's pretty much it.
Plot Balance: Even. (:
Sexy Exploration: Um..normal? Aha, not sure. :3
Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Emotionally Lost Stripper x 'All-figured out' Rich Guy [<--Can change.]
Fresh Guy Out Of Jail x His Pen-Pal [I can explain this one much further.]
Etc. :D <3

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Male
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Bi-sexual
Nature of Characters: Both
Playing Style: Substle Hints and Descriptive
Plot Balance: 50-50
Sexy Exploration: Challenge me

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Not that I can think of right now.

Sexy Roleplay Resume
Gender You Prefer Playing: I prefer playing the male role.

You Prefer Your Partner Plays:
I prefer my partner be female

Sexual Orientation of Characters:
I play a straight male.

Nature of Characters:
I like to be dominant, but I also like to be submissive to my partner. (It adds interest to the plot.)

Playing Style:
I like to build up into the plot that leads up to the sex scenes, so that they make sense.

Plot Balance:
I like a balance of both plot and sex.

Sexy Exploration:
It varies, depending on the situation.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Cyborg x Cyborg

Neko X Kitsune

Prince X Princess

King x Servant's Daughter

Master x Slave

Stepson x Stepmom

Stepbrother x Stepsister

Public: Such as clubs, stores, park, etc.

Forbidden Love

Neko x Neko

(These are just some I have on my mind atm. If I think of more, I will update my list. =^_^=)

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing~ Female
You Prefer Your Partner Plays~ Male/Female
Sexual Orientation of Characters~ Bisexual/Straight
Nature of Characters: My chara's tend to be Submissive
Playing Style: Very Dirty
Plot Balance: Sex&Plot
Sexy Exploration: Open
Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Incest
Bloodplay
Bondage
Slave&Master
Knight X Princess
AdvisorX Princess
God X Human
Demon X Human{female}
Forbidden Love
Kidnap
Enemies
Pretty much Anything

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: male
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: male; willing to make exceptions
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Gay and Bi
Nature of Characters: Mostly Dominant. Depending on the char. He can be submissive
Playing Style: Descriptive, never crude
Plot Balance: Balanced and fun with sexy plots tossed in for action and possible romance.
Sexy Exploration: Scenes and setups should be sudden and yet romantic. All sort of positions. Random locations. Public and private. Group? Maybe. Nonconsentual. Outdoors. Uniforms.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
Siblings, Teacher/Student. Master/Pet, Neko, Furry, Anthro

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Nature of Characters: Submissive
Playing Style: I can go from clean to dirtiest.
Plot Balance: Depends on the story or type of RP; I'm okay with anything.
Sexy Exploration: non-consentual, mind control, no control, teasing, forced

Something I WON'T do: No furries.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
- Taken/kidnapping,
- Forbidden Love
- Not many ideas for the moment, unless you pm me.

I am up for grabs. ^^

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Female
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: both
Sexual Orientation of Characters: bi
Nature of Characters: both
Playing Style: descriptive :P
Plot Balance: I like good plot and build up but i'm chill with it all
Sexy Exploration: I'm cool with anything as long as we don't get into bodily wastes :o
Roleplay Scene Wishlist
I could come up with a bucket load of things I wanna do but PM me if you are interested

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Males for the moment. Will play female if an awesome idea is offered.
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Male (female is okay, too, just prefer male atm)
Sexual Orientation of Characters: bisexual
Nature of Characters: switch
Playing Style: I'd prefer descriptive.
Plot Balance: I'd say I require both, but the ratio is negotiable.
Sexy Exploration: No scat, vore, sexual gore or spit and we should get along just fine. I do non-con and incest and various other kinks, though. :)

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
-Incest (most interested in brother/brother)
-Kidnapping
-Dom/Dom
-Vampires
-Master/slave (or pet)
-Nekos
-something involving rockstars/bandmates
-serial killer/police officer (or FBI or some sort of law enforcement)

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Depends on the rp and plot
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Depends on the plot and rp itself
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Straight, some Yaoi. I'd try Yuri but I suck at it.
Nature of Characters: Both, really depends on my mood. I tend to get randomly aggressive when I rp, so I want someone who can handle my submissive to dominant role switches.
Playing Style: Fade to black is boring and doesnt get far in my book. I like some detail, but that depends on mood, i like a variety between totally specific and some detail.
Plot Balance: A mixture, kind of like a novel, I want plot and romance to be mixed in
Sexy Exploration: I'm good with most stuff. No incest, rape, etc. I do fancy bondage and blood. Lots of blood.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
No twilight!! I hate it and you will die. I do wish though that my rper posts more than 3sentances per post. At least a paragraph or two :)

Sexy Roleplay Resume

Gender You Prefer Playing: Men
You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Men/People who identify mainly as a man
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Gay, normally. I prefer roleplaying men because I'm gay and I just find that it's less awkward and more fun for me!
Nature of Characters: It varies from character to character. Some are horribly sadistic and cruel, others pathetically submissive. Most of my characters are somewhat inbetween. It just depends on the character, I think!
Playing Style: Somewhat explicit; it depends how comfortable I feel with the other player, and how comfortable they feel as well!
Plot Balance: Actually more plot than sex, hurr <:I
Sexy Exploration: I'll roleplay whatever, from vanilla to BDSM. The kinks and whatever vary with my characters (oh my GOD I am so boring AHAHAHAH), though. But to clarify, I don't do scat, watersports, ageplay, and probably other stuff I've forgotten now.

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
I think it depends on the character I want to use/the other person is interested in. I'll try and make a blog with some of my characters in and link it here.
I also like to do post-apocalyptic settings. I guess because it's dangerous? I have no idea.
Here are some of my characters - I'll likely add to it later
Sergei's generally really dominant and a sadist, but has a secret thing for bulkier men in uniform dominating him.
Stef's just... Stef. He's sweet and nice and very friendly.
Olli has about as much 'fight' in him as a damp rag. He's sweet and obedient and (unsurprisingly) very submissive.

Sexy Roleplay Resume

You Prefer Your Partner Plays: Either
Sexual Orientation of Characters: Lesbian/Bisexual
Nature of Characters: Can be dominant or submissive - depends on the scenario
Playing Style: Descriptive and dirty - sometimes building to explicit
Plot Balance: Plot leading to sex, then lots of sex
Sexy Exploration: I'll give anything a go - I'm quite...varied ;)

Roleplay Scene Wishlist
I want to try everything - literally

Status
Not open for further replies.