Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Chat RP night testing out a concept and random playing. Started off kinda WTF but we saved it. Barely. That would be Diana, Ocha, Asmo, Jinx, and Effort!

<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;Now where is that sports bar?&quot; <span class="time">-07:18 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Down the street. You can see the weird lights up above it.&quot; Cori and Tasha walking down the street in their &quot;normal&quot; people gear. Sometimes investigating reports of weird activity required enjoying a night at a sports bar and 'testing' beer. <span class="time">-07:20 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;That is either the best neon signage ever, or...&quot; Tasha didn't finish her sentense, she didn't need to. Dressed to kill, in the metaphoric sense in a short dark blue dress and her red hair up with a few pins she looked like a girl ready to have some fun. <span class="time">-07:22 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori was a redhead herself, if only with darker coloring. But she didn't seem to have that sexy vibe going with her tshirt and jeans. What she DID have was a messenger bag filled with &quot;tools&quot; strapped over her shoulder. So as they were reaching the doors of the sports bar, she was pulling out a little hand held device and pressing buttons like a feind. &quot;On the bright side, it's human!&quot; <span class="time">-07:26 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [North was dragged out by his buddies to help him get over getting dumped.] <span class="time">-07:26 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;It is human, or it was human.&quot; These were important details as far as Tasha was concerned. Besides, CorCor could get a bit distracted at times. <span class="time">-07:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Using her shoulder to bump the doors open, the ladies were assalted with the loud sounds of sports stations, patrons shouting at the tv, and the more entertaining voices or drunk men trying to sing karaoke. Cori never looked up from her dpad, striding easily through standing bodies towards the back end of the room. &quot;Most of the energy fields are coming from upstairs. Though there seems to be a lot of spikes here on the ground floor.&quot; <span class="time">-07:30 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Dude, you gotta delete her from your Friendbook, man. That would like totally stick it to her, brah.&quot; The drunken advice from his friend made him look upfrom his smart phone, turn away from his Exgirlfriend's FB page. &quot;I guess so... I don't want to keep watching her every move like some sort of stalker...&quot; His thumb hovered over the confirm button as he highlighted the Delete Friend button. &quot;...&quot; It was easy to talk a big game, but harder in excusion. <span class="time">-07:31 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;Do you think it's being created by multiple people?&quot; Tasha asked as they moved past a table full of guy, brushing one of their chairs in the process. <span class="time">-07:34 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Shit, the two chicks that just entered the room.&quot; His friend made a head nod towards the two women who entered the room, his eyes lingering on the one in the striking blue dress. &quot;Come on man, you need to talk to new chicks. I will totally back you up on this one.&quot; He was little speech less as they already walked pasted them, the one in the blue dress, her arm slightly brushing up against his as she pasted. &quot;...Yeah... Sure.&quot; He t gets up with his friend and proceed to follow the girls. &quot;I got the one in the blue, okay?&quot; <span class="time">-07:36 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori stopped by a jukebox, a perplexed look on her face. She shook her dpad as she cast it a scowl. &quot;I guess we won't know until we take a look around. This piece of shit is fritzing on me again.&quot; <span class="time">-07:40 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Yates preferred to wear a suit. But tonight he was undercover. It was the first night he hadn\'t worn a suit in 7 months. He had a bad feeling about this. Standing in his jeans and leather jacket, he lit a cigarette and tried to look like he was having fun. But Yates hadn\'t had fun since 2003. Another bad sign. He had a bad feeling about all of this.] <span class="time">-07:41 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;No.&quot; He said as a girl walked up to him, opening her mouth to speak. She promptly closed it and walked away. Yates took a drag. <span class="time">-07:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He hadn't let anyone buy him a drink since 2005. <span class="time">-07:44 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;Didn't you say that it wouldn't work within, um, oh what was it, a Plutonian Sphear?&quot; Tasha wasn't bad at parotting what Cor had said, but it didn't mean she understood it. <span class="time">-07:44 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Walking straight to jukebox, huh? Heh, women who know what they want are dead sexy...&quot; North's buddy was chatting up the othr woman as he approached the woman in the blue dress. &quot;Uhh...Hey. I haven't seen you here before...Are you new to town?&quot; He was a bit nervous seeing as he hadn't talk to a girl he didn't know in years,but nowwas a goodtime as ever to get back into the game. And the woman's generiously flattering dress didn't hurt either. <span class="time">-07:45 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> Tasha turned and looked at the guy. No, that wasn't a sign waiting for a counter sign, which meant he was trying to hit on her. Giving her most generous grin, Tasha shook her head. &quot;Just never been in here before cutey.&quot; <span class="time">-07:46 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori was about to reply to Tasha when their conversation was interupted. She narrowed her eyes. Then eeeeease her way out of the line of fire to let Tasha handle all of that. <i>Bloop!</i> Her datapad came back on again with a new message. &quot;Aw fuck. Yates is here somewhere.&quot; <span class="time">-07:48 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates lifted his capuccino and took a sip as he stood at the egde of the dancefloor. The barman hadn't wanted to serve Yates a cappucino. But Yates had convinced him otherwise. Yates hadn't drunk alcohol since 2001. <span class="time">-07:49 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Oh? Are you visiting someone in the area or something?&quot; His ice breaking skills weren't as good as his friends. &quot;Aww! No need to be shy, girl! I was just trying to be nice!&quot; Well...Maybe he overestimated his friend's skill. &quot;Cause if need someone to help you get around town, I've lived here all my life. I would make a pretty decent guide if you and your friend there need to find your wayaround town. <span class="time">-07:51 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates didn't like the music. It was some new song. He hadn't like a new song since 2004. <span class="time">-07:52 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;That's awful nice of you,&quot; Tasha continued to smile. &quot;Tell you what. I'll give you my phone number and you can make arrangements tomorrow for a sight seeing tour. What do you think of that?&quot; Did CorCor say Yates? Damn it, Tasha kept eye contact with the guy, but she was trying to think ahead to the next step in the real operation. <span class="time">-07:53 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He sipped his capuccino then said &quot;No,&quot; to another girl before she could ask him to dance. <span class="time">-07:53 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He hadn't danced since 2002. <span class="time">-07:54 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Unless you can explain to me how the deformability of coagulating particiles, I do not want to chit chat.&quot; Cori mutter to the guys. She was now using her datapad trying to figure out WHERE Yates was hiding and if she should break the rules and steal his job. Cori wasn't exactly known for following proper procedures, and now that she was here, she was going to get things done. &quot;I'm going to scare Yates off. You... uh... 'Go to the Bathroom'&quot;. Bathroom. Code for get rid of the dudes and find the way upstairs. <span class="time">-07:56 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;That sounds great, actually. There lot of place people from out of town overlook here that are really fun. You won't regret it,...I didn't quite catch your name yet.&quot; He glance over at her and her body language. She seemed to be in a hurry, perhas giving him the bush off. He still had sme hope as she continued with the ey contact, a good sign that she still might have bee inerested. <span class="time">-07:58 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>And then</font> has timed out.]</font> <span class="time">-08:02 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> Tasha was already grabbing a pen from her purse. &quot;Aw, but how would I know you'll remember in the morning? Oh, I know.&quot; She then took North's hand and wrote a phone number on the back of it. &quot;There you go.&quot; Tasha then turned to leave, hoping the guy was just drunk enough to not realize how odd this was and just concentrate on the fact that a cute, alright smoking hot, chick gave him her number. <span class="time">-08:02 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates took out his Spectratron and checked the readings, his coffee cup in the other hand. The entity had moved upstairs it seemed. &quot;Hey, what's that?!&quot; yelled a drunk girl on his left. &quot;Go away,&quot; Yates replied. &quot;Oh but, I just...&quot; The girl screeched as Yates poured the rest of his coffee down her dress and then started moving for the stairs <span class="time">-08:06 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Umm... Okay.&quot; He didn't know how to feel to her flightness. &quot;Uhh... If you wanna keep talking, I'll be here at the bar...I guess.&quot; His approached again as she hopped off to join her friend. &quot;So, you get brushed off too, brah?&quot; North shrugged. &quot;I got a number... I mean at least she was merciful enough to pretend to care.&quot; His friend gave him the patiented bro shoulder pat and nodded his head again. &quot;Forget her man, there are plenty of other chicks here for you to talk with anyways...&quot; And they returned to the bar, North till turning around to see what the woman in the blue dress was up to. <span class="time">-08:07 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori was trying to weave her way through people towards Yates. She grimaced when he dumped coffee on some poor bimbo. Then she realized he was heading for the stairs. In the middle of the room, Cori hopped up and down to get Tasha's attention and pointed where Yates was headed. Then she was quick to follow him! &quot;Oh Yaaaa-aaaaates!&quot; She chimed behind him, snagging his shirt before his foot hit the first step. <span class="time">-08:08 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Meanwhile upstairs in the uppermost room, there was a tiny little man in a white lab coat. As he flipped a switched, all the lights in the bar started flickering before they finally went out with a POP. <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> Tasha looked around, and spotted Cori jumping up and down, hopefully for getting her attention, and not something else. Tasha started heading in the direction she had seen Corinthia. And who's figure should see going up the stairs, but Yates. Carefully Tasha quickened her pace, carefully weaving between bar patrons. <span class="time">-08:10 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> A tazer lurched dangerously close to Cori's face, but stopped at the last minute when he recognised her. Yates turned to face her. &quot;Oh,&quot; he said, in a way entirely devoid of emotion. His eyes scanned her once. Then flicked to the approaching Tasha. Then the lights went out. &quot;Hmm,&quot; he said in the darkness. <span class="time">-08:11 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates hadn't been in blackout since 2009. <span class="time">-08:11 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> Tasha heard some screams and some shouts from the various drunks that were now in the dark. Not one to be unprepared, and having an eye for Cori's safer inventions, Tasha turned on the LED lights on her earrings. <span class="time">-08:13 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> The last thing anyone say of Cori's face was the startled look followed by a glare at Yates before the lights went out. In the cover of the dark she swatted a hand out to pop him on the shoulder. &quot;Ass. You're out of your element, Yates. Head back to Headquarters and I'll take care of it.&quot; Cori didn't give him much room to argue, either. Now that Tasha turned on her earring lights, Cori was whisking around Yates to run up the stairs! <span class="time">-08:14 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;No,&quot; he replied, turning and running after her. Yates had gone back to headquarters because a woman told him to since 2005. <span class="time">-08:15 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> There were screams first, wither out of geniune fear or just a cry of titilation it yet to be determined. &quot;Hey, babe, You got a nice firm ass...&quot; North cleared his throat. &quot;Jim. It's me. North.&quot; &quot;Oh.&quot; The hand quickly removed itself from his ass. &quot;Sorry man. Seriously, nice ass brah. No homo.&quot; <span class="time">-08:15 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> His spectratron lit up with a pulse of light and he illuminated the way ahead, following the two girls. No, not following them, simply going in the same direction. Yates hadn't followed anyone since 2008. <span class="time">-08:16 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> Tasha was fairly confident this was going to be over quickly. Once the mad scientist types started causing black outs their experiments were just about done. It wasn't the best way to stop some evil activities, but if you got them with their experiment complete, well, you didn't have to worry about any loose ends. That was of course when the rolling thunder started. <span class="time">-08:19 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The stairs led to the second floor, where it appeared to be just a normal store room for the bar's supplies. At the back of the room there was an elevator. <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates arrived on the next floor to find the two girls in a store room. He looked ahead. &quot;Elevator.&quot; He put a hand on both of the girls' shoulders and pushed them off-balance on their heels. Then he walked ahead, leading the way as was right and proper. Yates hadn't failed to lead the way in an operation since 2001. <span class="time">-08:23 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori consulted her datapad as she led the way through the room. At least until Yates shoved his way past her. &quot;Seriously, Yates. You're all dressed <i>down</i> and looking uncomfortable. This job so isn't your thing.&quot; Approaching the elevator, she frown at the buttons. They weren't the usual kind. It was a panel of multicolors instead of the usual up and down functions. <span class="time">-08:24 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> Giggles and the sound of glass shattering on the floor seem to fill the bar. &quot;A black out... At this time?&quot; He took back out his smart phone and ued it as a makeshift lantern. &quot;You guys-&quot; His friends seem occupied at the momen, making out with random women in the dark. &quot;Wow...That was fast...&quot; Then he felt another hand grip at him ass again. &quot;Damnit, Jim, you got my ass ag-&quot; He turn his smart phone around to see n the hairy face of his frien jim, but a really hairy face of hat seemed to be like wild anima, a wild animal only with a human face. &quot;...Holy fuck Jim... You need to shave...&quot;t <span class="time">-08:25 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;I was here first.&quot; Yates pushed in front of her again, consulting the buttons. He hadn't used a three-word sentence since last Tuesday. Such was Cori's effect on him. He ran his spectratron over the multicoloured panel, trying to get a reading on the device's purpose. <span class="time">-08:26 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;Is our suspect also suffering from Synesthesia?&quot; Tasha asked. Yes she knew what the word meant, just because she looked like a complete ditz and rather have Cori deal with the science, did not mean she didn't know about things that dealt with people's minds. In fact understanding people's inner working was one of the reasons she was good at what she did. <span class="time">-08:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Quiet.&quot; Yates told Tasha. <span class="time">-08:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;And it took you this long to get upstairs.&quot; Argued Cori. She elbowed him back out of the way as she pulled a small screw driver out of her pocket to pull the panel down with. &quot;Hey Tash, I'mma need you to pull my Coo-dex out of my bag.&quot; <span class="time">-08:29 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates took out his tazer and looked at Cori's back. Then he saw Tasha watching him. He put the tazer away. <span class="time">-08:31 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> There were of course some people that just didn't play well with others. Not that Tasha took offense. Rarely did she takes things like that personally. She went over to behind Corinthia and dug through the bag. &quot;Why did you bring, nevermind, I don't want to know,&quot; she muttered before pulling out what looked like a simple tablet. <span class="time">-08:31 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> The sound of shattering glass an giggles were soon replaced with the sounds of shatterng glass and high pitched screams, this time of complete and geniune terror. A rather unpleasant guttorial sound was made from North's throat as hairy clawed finger crushed i like it was a pile of hamrger meat. <span class="time">-08:31 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates looked back down the stairs. He hadn't heard a sound like that since 2006. <span class="time">-08:33 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Can you name a situation the Coo-dex DIDN'T help?&quot; She paused for a second, glancing over her shoulder to glare at Yates suspiciously. Then it was back to pulling off the plate for the elevator buttons. Taking out a few of the wires from the wall, she twisted them together and plugged them in to a strange looking slot on her Coo-dex. &quot;...uh... Someone tell me what you thing blue 'tastes like'.&quot; She ignored the sounds from downstairs! <span class="time">-08:33 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Peaches,&quot; said Yates. He moved back to the top of the stairs, switching on his spectraton and angling it downwards. <span class="time">-08:34 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;Satin, no wait that's texture.&quot; Tasha frowned in thought, absently twirling a lock of hair. &quot;Peaches?&quot; She looked at Yates questioningly. <span class="time">-08:35 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> North clutched tightly at his smart phone as it started to ring. 'Incoming cal from Megan.' He knew she would call back. He knew that the stress of her new job was the only reason why she was seemed to cold lately. He deperately tried to muster up the last his strength to press the call button. But that would have been impossible seem as his arm was no longer attachted to his body. <span class="time">-08:35 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hmm,&quot; Yates grunted as he heard the telltale sound of a limb being ripped from a torso. He hadn't heard a sound like that since 2009. <span class="time">-08:37 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1>[North is now known as: Professor Higgles]</font> <span class="time">-08:38 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori quickly typed in <i>peaches</i> to the Coo-Dex. Tapping her foot on the floor waiting for the results. &quot;Ha! ...ew.&quot; There was a grimace on her face as she detached the tablet to hand it back to Tasha. Then she was pulling the wires apart and replacing the button plate in record speed. &quot;Uuugh, here goes nothing.&quot; She leaned forward, licking one of the buttons, then spitting at the floor. &quot;...yep, that was peaches!&quot; <span class="time">-08:38 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>DING! With the button "pressed" the elevator was now coming down. <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Mental note: Avoid eating Yuppies. All those coffee variant drinks make thier flesh unbearably sweet. <span class="time">-08:39 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates lifted the spectatron and studied the readouts. It seemed that someone had just been eaten... *Hmm,&quot; he said. <span class="time">-08:40 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> Tasha put the tablet back, but did take something else out of Cori's bag. When the elevator arrived she chose to keep an eye on their back until they were in. <span class="time">-08:40 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> The beast that was now Linda Higgles continued ripping off flesh from the poo young man's arm like a fat woman takes chunks out of a Drumstick. She tossed the annoying phone on the ground and crushed it under neitherher foot. Seriously, what kind of douche bag has Coldplay as a ring tone? <span class="time">-08:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori was trying to wipe that taste off her tongue as the elevator doors opened wide. She stepped inside waving Tasha to get in, but casting Yates a wicked look. &quot;See you later, Yates!&quot; <span class="time">-08:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> (hehehe, Poo Young Man...) <span class="time">-08:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates watched the elevator doors close. &quot;Bitch,&quot; he stated, with neither anger nor surprise. The elevator went up and Yates turned to look back down the stairs. &quot;Hmm,&quot; he said as he heard the telltale sounds of something ripping flesh from bone. He wandered over to the console, moistening his tongue and keeping his eyes on the spectatron. <span class="time">-08:44 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;This elevator music is really a downer,&quot; Tasha said tapping a finger on her arm as they slowly went up. <span class="time">-08:47 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>The elevator rose... and opened prematurely on the fifth floor. Suddenly, several darts shot at the pair inside! <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;DUCK!&quot; Tasha screamed, pushing her friend and partner down and keeping herself between the opened door and the science genius. <span class="time">-08:50 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> She pondered at what happened to the yout of today? They tasted just awful. She might as well as be eating a ball of butter coated with sugar with all of this highf content. But she really didn't have a choice. Human flesh was the best synthtic replace ment to keep her alive. It was just something she would have to endure. She glance back and moved her hand back to feel the man's ass. It was really quite firm... <span class="time">-08:50 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori was sliding to the side, pulling Tasha with her and reaching up to hit the buttons and get the door closed fast. Once they closed and the elevator was moving again, Cori let out a breath of relief. At least until she saw the darts lodged in her partner! &quot;Tasha, you're a damned pin cushion...!&quot; <span class="time">-08:52 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #ff8080; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Tasha: </span> &quot;Dress... ruined.... you owe... me,&quot; her eyes were starting to roll backwards. &quot;Better... fix me...&quot; and she passed out. Thankfully not dead, but her heart rate was erratic. <span class="time">-08:54 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: "Verdana",verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1 face=verdana>[<font color=red>Tasha</font> logged out of the chat.]</font> <span class="time">-((08:54 Apr 26))</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Lenn busts into the bar or what ever, decked out with some techno gear and blasting at the weird beast with super awesome techno pistols] <span class="time">-08:55 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Shit and hellfire!&quot; They were nearly at the top floor and without Tasha's help, she wouldn't be able to deal with whatever was up there. Cori plucked the darts out of her friend and dropped them in to her bag. She could work on an antidote once they escaped. Flipping out her datapad again, she did the one thing she HATED to do. Call up Yates. &quot;...Yates. I need help.&quot; <span class="time">-08:55 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Raaaaagh!&quot; blast blast blast. <span class="time">-08:56 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Strawberry.&quot; Yates licked another button. &quot;Peanut butter.&quot; He licked again. &quot;Lime cordial.&quot; He gave another lick. &quot;Cheeseburger.&quot; He licked again. &quot;Duck l'Orange.&quot; He licked another button. &quot;Peaches.&quot; The elevator began to descend. He turned around and kept his eyes on the stop of the stairs, listening to the telltale sound of a cannibalistic killer fondling the surprisingly firm buttock of her victim before engaging in a firefight with a provident techno-assailant. <span class="time">-08:56 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He clicked his radio as Cori called for help. &quot;Kay.&quot; He turned his radio off. <span class="time">-08:57 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori rolled her eyes. The elevator was moving down. She shifted Tasha's body and checked to make sure she wasn't dying to fast. Good signs! What wasn't a good sign was the fire-fight sounds that were getting louder. The doors opened and she was staring up at Yates with a questioning look. &quot;Did you order in backup from the army, or something? Help me get her up!&quot; <span class="time">-08:59 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hmm,&quot; Yates said as he saw Tasha riddles with incapacitating venom. Then he showed Cor his spectratron readout of the thing downstairs. &quot;Hinky,&quot; he said. Then he slung Tasha's arm over his shoulder and helped Cori lift her up. <span class="time">-09:01 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Son of a bitch! She was eating! Now some asshole is going to ruin her dinner by reenacting the Matrix on a Bar she Co owned and sometimes ate the suicidy one after faking a black out? HELL NO. TIME TO BACK HAND A BITCH. She managed to hit the assailent with hand...Or paw...Or whatever shehad now, managing at least to knock out one of the pistols. <span class="time">-09:01 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Knocked back, Lenn rolled off the wall to put some distance between him and the beast. One pistol gone, but he still had his other. Lenn blasted relentlessly, aiming at the creature's head to try and distract it as he made a dive for his other pistol. <span class="time">-09:04 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Oh great! We got a Mr. Hyde. I was just thinking I wanted to die today.&quot; With Tasha's other arm around her shoulders, Cori hesitated for a second. They couldn't drag her down the front end of the bar with all of that nonsense down there. They needed a back way. There was another door across the room and she hoped that led to the alley in the back. Cori moved them in that direction. &quot;....So,how many buttons did you have to lick?&quot; She smirked at Yates. <span class="time">-09:04 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He gave no answer. Yates hadn't been goaded into answering an irrelevant question since 2003. Kicking open the door, they found a stairwell leading down to the back alley, where vomit and cigarettes butts littered the ground between dumpsters and rats suffering from PTSD. <span class="time">-09:08 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Oww. The little ass kept shooting at her, the shots graze through her hide with more force than shewould have liked. It was the lack people eating due to Lent. She should have given up her precious cigerettes instead...Wait, what was that prick doing? Goddamnit, go for the other gun. She kicked out her hairy leg and struck the man as he attempt t dive for the gun, knocking him back a bit as she leaned over to pick it up. Curse these meaty fingers... They couldn't fit into the trigger area place... <span class="time">-09:11 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Down the stairs they took Tasha. Cori watching her feet religiously to avoid slipping in vomit. Her car was right up ahead on the street. &quot;Well, Yates. I was wrong. This job is definitely not my caliber. Once we pack Tash in the car, you're totally welcome to handle this yourself. I won't get in your way!&quot; <span class="time">-09:12 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Groovy.&quot; Cori opened the back door and Yates tossed Tasha inside, paying no heed to which way she landed. Leaving Cori to sort her out, Yates went to the front seat and reached beneath it, taking out Tash's standard issue pistol and loading it. Then he reached into his jacket and took out his standard issue sunglasses. He put them on and then screwed the silencer onto his pistol. He just wished he had his suit. Things would be much easier if he was wearing a suit. Looking to Cori, he nodded. &quot;Front door.&quot; <span class="time">-09:17 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Gah!&quot; Lenn skidded back a little and rolled onto his feet, taking a second to recover before reaching behind him and throwing a round pellete at the beasts feet. The pellet promptly exploded in a cloud of choking gas. Lenn was ready to move in, pulling a mask up to cover his nose and pulling what looked like sunglasses down over his eyes. He got closer to the beast, hopping out of the way of an occasional swing. He was going to get his gun back, made the damn things himself. <span class="time">-09:18 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;You're actually serious.&quot; Cori didn't actually expect him to go DO it on his own. She stared at him for a second. &quot;...Oh for fucks sake.&quot; Grumbling under her breath, Cori pulled out a small handgun from her bag. Then she was stomping to the front doors of the bar. &quot;I'll cover you, but if you get your head bitten off, I'm not coming in there to save you.&quot; Then she shoved the doors wide open. <span class="time">-09:20 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Did...Did the kid just throw what she thought he threw? A stink bomb!? Yeah, real mature, random matrix kid. Man, it was just awful, especially th her heightened sense of smell. It was all sharpie smelling minus the head trip. Well he wasup to something, and while she was flailin about in the gas, trying to get that nasty smell out of her nose, she reminded herself to try to hit that prick now that he was trying to get near her. <span class="time">-09:23 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Yo, She-Bitch,&quot; called a voice to Professor Higgles. Through the gas he could make out the front doors of the club, where there stood a redhead in t-shirt and jeans and dark-haired man in jeans and leather jacket, wearing sunglasses. They both had pistols and were aiming them towards her. <span class="time">-09:26 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori had her gun trained, a scowl on her face. But it wasn't aimed at the monster, it was glaring at Yates. &quot;Did you not read the handbook where it says 'Don't taunt the bad guys'??&quot; Fuck it. Cori aimed at the critter's arms before it went gabby-hands at the commando kid. <span class="time">-09:28 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Goddamnit, now she had cast of the OC pulling out pistols at her. Why couldn't the woman get a meal in peace? Not having any use for it since her fingers were too voluptious to for it's design, HIggles hurled the gun at the two rejects from the Real World. <span class="time">-09:30 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> The gun clonked lightly against Yates' head. His expression did not change. <span class="time">-09:31 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Yates! Don't just STAND THERE and take it...!&quot; He had a brain full of bricks. Cori dodged out of the way before anything could be thrown at her too. Firing her gun again, this time at the critter's legs. <span class="time">-09:33 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates joined her fire, blasting at the monster's legs and keeping it pinned between the bar and the stage. Luckily, most of the clubbers had fled or were hiding behind the tables in the corner. <span class="time">-09:34 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Wuh!&quot; Lenn had been ducking around the random swings of the critter trying to get close but she then aimed a swing at him that forced him to stumbled backwards to avoid it. Suddenly the front door busted open, again! Two other people there with their pistols, extremly inferior compared to his super awesome techno gun, speaking of which the beast threw the other pistol at them. Lenn's heart skipped a couple beats but luckily the gun didn't connect with any hard edges, just the dude's head. He ran and then slid on his knees and scooped up his gun and quickly began to tinker with both of them, he had an idea. <span class="time">-09:35 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Well. That wasn't good. The gas was starting to disapate, so she had more ability to focus onthe two at the door. He picked up the corpse of the young man, whose friend's were still in the bar for some reason, anc chucked them at them, the gun fire slightly knocking the balance from her knees&gt; <span class="time">-09:36 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #8b0000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hmm,&quot; said Yates as a youngster slid past him and scooped up the gun that had been thrown at him. Then &quot;Hmm,&quot; again as the dismembered body of a clubber landed to his right. He carried on shooting, hitting the creature in the shoulders and driving it back towards the bar. <span class="time">-09:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Yates! You're not a fucking robot! Don't get so close to it!&quot; Well fuck...! The beastie must have had a thick skin, the guns weren't helping at all. Cori ducked behind a fallen table, now stashing her gun away to dig around in her bag for a better solution. She had to have some good weapons in there somewhere! <span class="time">-09:44 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn pulled out a miniature bola looking thing and loading a ball into each of the barrels of the pistols. He stooed up, aimed and fired. The bola flew out and wrapped around one of the beasts wrists. Step one. Lenn kneeled back down and fiddled with his guns again. <span class="time">-09:45 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Goddamnit, the concussive force of the gunfire weren't as nearly as strong as the matrix kid's fancy ass weapon, but the guy firing kept aim at spot that pushing her back. She hit the side of the bar table pretty hard, the blood on the floor making alot harder to maintain balance. The kid then threw... Rope? He threw rope at her hand? She paused for a moment to just gawk at the thing around her wrist. Seriously, some rope? <span class="time">-09:48 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn put another bola into the barrels of the guns and jumped up. He was surprised to see the beast puzzeling over the bola thing he shot at it. Anyway, he fired the next one to wrap around the other wrist. Step two. Lenn ejected the plasma filled cartridge of both weapons and filled the slot instead with a magnet. Using the left gun for the left bola and the right to right, he fired. What came out of the guns looked like electricty that flew straight to the metal bolas, creating a positive charge in one and negative in the other. Creating attraction. <span class="time">-09:51 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> Magnets. FUCKING MAGNETS. Her arms were linked together. By Magnets. She staggers up fro the bar table while bound, quickly getting on her feet, making sure she wasn't going to slip on blood so she could kick the shit out o them wth her hairy legs. <span class="time">-10:00 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hmm,&quot; said Yates, lowering his gun and taking off his sunglasses. He took out his spectatron and pressed a button. The bar vanished, Lenn and Professor Higgles pixelating and then dissolving. The background fell apart and reverted to a sterile while holo-chamber. He turned to Cori, who was removing her own holo-link glasses. &quot;Mission failed, Agent Corinthia. The target escaped, your teammate was incapacitated, and you allowed a random member of the public to become embroiled in a firefight.&quot; <span class="time">-10:03 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori rubbed her eyes and squeezed the bridge of her nose. That shift from the holo to the real always gave her a headache. She stood, patting the non-existant dust from her jeans. &quot;Okay, and where exactly was that mission supposed to make ANY sense? Shit like that doesn't happen in real missions!&quot; She shouted back. Why did Yates always have to be a hardass? <span class="time">-10:07 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> The beast took off her mask and glanced over at Yates and Cointhia. &quot;Goddamnit... This suit is like a sauna...&quot; Linda undid the bun she kept he hair in as the simulation was over. <span class="time">-10:07 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn was still pretending to shoot at stuff. <span class="time">-10:09 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Director Yates glanced at Linda, then walked over and slapped Agent Lenn on the back of the head. &quot;Simulation's over! Take off the holo-mask!&quot; <span class="time">-10:10 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> &quot;Hey!&quot; Linda squinted through her glasses she put them back on her face at Corin. &quot;Dr. Gorilla is a real villian! He was captured 20 years ago, but he could of had a daughter or somethingto carr on the experiments, like The Daughter of Frankenstein Meets Jackie chan!&quot; <span class="time">-10:10 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Yeah, showing up randomly to botch a mission while coincidentally some lunatic packing heat shows up? No.&quot; Cori headed towards the door, rubbing her head still. &quot;This is why I prefer staying in the laboratory with my inventions, why do I even need to learn fieldwork?!&quot; <span class="time">-10:12 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Ow!&quot; Lenn cursed under his breath and he took the mask off. &quot;I think that magnetism trick I pulled off was awesome.&quot; Lenn was full of selfsatisfaction, despite being the one to ruin everything. <span class="time">-10:12 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;So, the lesson here is clear.&quot; Yates picked up his clipboard. &quot;On any mission, remember to secure the exits once a situation develops. Otherwise we run the risk of secondary threats...&quot; He pointed his pen at Linda. &quot;And civilian entanglement.&quot; He pointed the pen at Lenn. <span class="time">-10:13 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> &quot;You have to expect the unexpected! But that is what I would have expected from you Coriny, never prepared for anything.&quot; <span class="time">-10:14 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Furthermore, you were distracted by my presence in the simulation and wasted precious time making snide remarks and trying to isolate me.&quot; Yates made a series of red marks on Cori's report as he followed her into the lab. <span class="time">-10:15 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #E0427F; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Professor Higgles: </span> She huffed as she walked off, tapping her foot against North. &quot;Dinner. 8. Try to look like you turned on the lights when you dress yourself, babe.&quot; Then she saunered off to take off her outfit. <span class="time">-10:16 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> <font size=1>[Professor Higgles is now known as: North]</font> <span class="time">-10:16 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> She was mimicking Yates as he spoke. She finally crossed her arms as they entered the lab. Cori dropped in to a chair waiting for that inevitable 'brain scan' that followed the holo simulations. &quot;Again, trying to put a SCIENTIST on feildwork is stupid. Or have you all killed your usual agents in this stupid training missions?&quot; <span class="time">-10:17 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> North ru the back of his neck as he stood up. &quot;Why does she always make the simulation grab my ass...&quot; <span class="time">-10:18 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn was looking at his hands &quot;I've got to finish those guns...&quot; He followed Yates and Cori into the lab, only walking through to the Weapnos R&amp;D Department. &quot;Well Cor, man, you never know when a scientist will come in handy. Like a mage or healer in a party of barbarians.&quot; He started whisteling as he pushed opened the door and walked to his work station where the unfinished prototypes of his guns lay waiting for him. <span class="time">-10:21 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Nonsense,&quot; Yates kept the clipboard concealing most of his face, &quot;No one's died in the simulator since 2004. Anyway, that's besides the point. We need people in the field with the correct expertise. Too many cowboys shooting first and asking questions later,&quot; He glanced at Agent Lenn, then back at Cori, &quot;Your training will ultimately save lives and ensure... discretion... for the Agency.&quot; <span class="time">-10:21 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Oh duh, the scan.&quot; he muttered at himself, turning his back on his beloved guns, coming back into the lab for the scan. &quot;Almost forgot, the scanning, haha...&quot; he plopped himself in a chair. <span class="time">-10:22 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori blew her hair out of her face, looking unconvinced. Her elbow rest on the side table as she watched Yates write his report about her. &quot;I suppose getting to see how my inventions work in a mission environment was useful. Do I at least get credit for the Coo-dex being flawless?&quot; <span class="time">-10:23 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He made another series of crosses on the report. &quot;I should also add that you allowed a civilian, played by Agent North here, to distract your partner. That also cost you precious time.&quot; <span class="time">-10:23 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> He put a tick next to the Coo-Dex entry. &quot;I suppose it has some practical benefits...&quot; <span class="time">-10:24 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> A smirk grew on his face as he glanced over at Yates, trying to survey his impression of the simulators visual effects, a bit proud of his work. &quot;So, it was pretty realistic, righ, Yates? I mean did you see the way the my fake body flew when Lind threw me? Pretty realistic, right?&quot; <span class="time">-10:25 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Ugh...!&quot; Cori didn't bother trying to explain that her partner's talent was to distract others, not be distracted. But Yates never gave an inch. Wait. She tilted back up again to eye him. &quot;...Was that a compliment, Yates?&quot; <span class="time">-10:25 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;No, it was me saving myself a headache,&quot; Yates answered, still keeping his face behind the clipboard. &quot;If you had a complete set of fails I would have to suspend you, and I can't be doing with the paperwork. The Agency has invested too much in you already.&quot; <span class="time">-10:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates looked at North. &quot;No, Agent North, the callibration was all off. The gun she threw at my face didn't even hit me, and the body landed way off target.&quot; <span class="time">-10:28 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Riiiight. Suspend their top scientist.&quot; Cori was flashing a wide cheeky grin in his direction now. &quot;Look at him, North. He's trying so hard not to admit he adores me!&quot; <span class="time">-10:28 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;And where did the sudden door in the storeroom appear from?&quot; <span class="time">-10:28 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;And the front doors? Open when the clubber fled, then closed when Lenn burst through them, then closed again when Cori arrived? Your simulation was riddled with continuity errors.&quot; <span class="time">-10:29 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Yates! Did you see that super great move I pulled with my guns? I know I screwed things up but that was pretty smart thinking wudn't it?&quot; He was young for an Agent, still full of pep and perk, and the only reason they kept him around is because he ws great with weapons. <span class="time">-10:30 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;And a taste-activated elevator? I shoud put you on report for these shoddy corner-cutting methods.&quot; <span class="time">-10:30 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori was still grinning. &quot;Can we stop dissecting our errors and get this scan for brain-damage over with?&quot; <span class="time">-10:31 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Agent Lenn, you were tasked to play a shotgun wielding bartender, to simulate civilian interfence. WHERE in the brief did it mention anything about being a gun-toting technophile with Matrix abilites, stinkbombs and magnetic bolas?&quot; <span class="time">-10:32 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Oh...&quot; North was expecting praise than that. &quot;...It was cool though rigth?! I mean the Lick a flavor elevator is just Cheery and the Peppermint factory! Come on! Tell me you didn't watch that movie as a kid!&quot; <span class="time">-10:32 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates put red marks on everyone's reports and placed down the clipboard. &quot;Alright, everyone sit down for the post-op scans.&quot; <span class="time">-10:32 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn grumbled about how he was testing ideas he had. &quot;Hey North, I'd like an elevator button if it was flavored.&quot; He gave him a thumbs up and sat back for the scanning. <span class="time">-10:34 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (*lick not like) <span class="time">-10:34 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> He nudged Cor as they preped for the scans. &quot;You totally got the refferece, right?&quot; He smiled and nodded a Lenn. &quot;Dude, sweet moves there, man. Was that from Demon Migt Shed Tears when you did the double gun thing?&quot; <span class="time">-10:34 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Already in her seat, Cori just shifted to a more proper position. Yates gave her -a- compliment, and like hell she was going to let that one go. She was grinning like a cheshire cat. <span class="time">-10:35 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates took his own seat. &quot;If I don't have brain damage, I'll be very surprised.&quot; He leant back. <span class="time">-10:37 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Totally, I'm working on making some just like them, it's taking me aminute but I'll get there, heh heh!&quot; <span class="time">-10:37 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>One of the nice sweet ladies that helps oversee the Holotraining was now bustling around everyone. She had a scanner in hand and was scanning North's head first. "Mister North, where did Linda run off to? She didn't stay for her brain scan! She knows it is mandatory." <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Right this second she is probably putting on a slutty dress and getting ready for a hot night with North.&quot; Waiting her turn, she kicked her feet back and forth in her chair. &quot;Hey Yates! Tell me my compliment again!&quot; <span class="time">-10:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;She's fine Cathy. She and I test out the Holotrainning almost everyday. You know I always get okay'ed since my body is used to brain flux. I am pretty sure her's is too.&quot; He nodded confideny. <span class="time">-10:42 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Ding! He was right. Her scanner went green. "Right as rain. Can you go fetch her please? I don't want to get fired." Cathy tried not to be obvious when she eyed Yates. Now she was standing by his chair and scanning his head. Everyone knew about Yates and his rules. <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Whispering loudly so Cor could hear &quot;Some one is jealous cuz some one else has a date~&quot; <span class="time">-10:44 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Hopefully that Bluedress that Cyber Tasha was wearig. Man, I don't know why she dress so conservatively. That was a hot outfit.&quot; He scanned all the agents so tat he could creat replicas of them incase they were need in the similations. <span class="time">-10:46 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Fine fine. Last thing I want is Yates trying to climb into my ass-&quot; He forgot that yates was just sitting a few seats down. &quot;Uhh... I'm off to get linda!&quot; <span class="time">-10:47 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>DING! Another green light. "You are clear to go Agent Yates." Cathy quickly bustled over to Lenn for his scan. "I thought your magnet gun was very clever, Lenn." <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Hey thanks very much Cathy, maybe I can show you my other weapons sometime?&quot; He winked at her. <span class="time">-10:51 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori shot Lenn a glare, but didn't respond. Everyone knew there was no love between her and Linda. And like hell she was jealous about dates. Scientists never got dates. The Agents. &quot;Yeah, I bet I can guess what weapon that is...&quot; she muttered under her breath. <span class="time">-10:51 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Courrier New,verdana,serif; color: #FFFFFF; background-color: #000000;"><span class="username"> </span> [Linda is taking a shower....] <span class="time">-10:52 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> I really to brush my hair...&quot; She reachesover for the shampoo as she starts washing her hair. <span class="time">-10:54 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>DING! Lenn was free and clear, and Cathy was stepping over to Corinthia for her scan. "Please don't make me blush. Dr. Cori! Lenn is a gentleman." <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Smiling crookedly, Lenn cocked a finger gun at the pair of them. <span class="time">-10:56 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori rolled her eyes, holding still for the scan. &quot;Right, real gentlemanly there.&quot; <span class="time">-10:57 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;The department chiefs are not going to be happy with these reports. They want a certified team ready for deployment before the next full moon. We need better simulations, plausible scenarios, viable interference and effective response. We will keep running these simulations until we get it right.&quot; <span class="time">-10:57 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Linda?&quot; North snuck into women's changing room. &quot;Liinnda...&quot; Hearing the sond of running gavehi a big smie. &quot;Where ar you linda&quot; He slowly snuck into the shower room. <span class="time">-10:57 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>DING! And Corinthia was also in the clear. Cathy gave that mousey frightened look at Yates before scooting away. Heaven forbide he starts in on her performancing too! <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;You know, if you spent less time telling us all how we suck, you might get better results in the testing, Yates.&quot; Cori slid out of her chair and stretched. &quot;Why don't you take a break for once. When was the last time you relaxed? 2004?&quot; <span class="time">-11:00 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;He's afraid if he'll unwind all his springs and cogs and high strung strings will pop out and he'll have to pick them up and tighten them all up again&quot; Lenn quickly skipped out of the room with a &quot;Hehe!&quot; before he got swatted/ <span class="time">-11:02 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Yes. 2004.&quot; Yates made himself a cappucino from the machine. &quot;And I have tried being positive with you, Agent Corinthia. In the first simulation we ran I was ultra-talkative, if you remember. In this simulation I kept my communication to a minimum. Neither factor made any difference to your incompetence.&quot; <span class="time">-11:03 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> She started pouring the whole shampoo bottle on her body. &quot;I really need a brush...&quot; Red splotches started mingling with the white foam that sat on the bottom of the Shower room drain. <span class="time">-11:03 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori grimaced. Trying to get Yates to lighten up was much like talking to a brick wall. &quot;I'm not talking about IN the simulation, Yates... You ever hear that partnerships are stronger when the people have bonded outside of the work area?&quot; She leaned against the table while he made his cappuccino. &quot;People skills are just as important as all of that mission training stuff.&quot; <span class="time">-11:05 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Hehehe...&quot; He quiently moved into the stalls as he hears Linda talking to herself when she showered, like she always does. &quot;Hey, Linda... You mind if I got alittle Higgle Wiggle whle everyone is dist-&quot; He glanced over at Linda who still had the gorilla suit on, washing he self as blood just kept leaking from her nose. &quot;...Lind...?&quot; <span class="time">-11:07 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> She lathered on the shampoo against the fur of the gorilla costume. &quot;Godamnit... I NEED A COMB...&quot; <span class="time">-11:09 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates bit into a peach. &quot;I hardly think you are in a position to lecture me, Agent Corinthia. Your relationship with Linda is nothing short of Arctic, and none of the team have managed to integrate Agent Lenn and stop him from being a wise-cracking man-child. The problem does not lie at the top of this pyramid, but rather at the foundations... the Corninthian Pillars, you could say.&quot; He gave a slight smile of satisfaction at his own joke as his nibbled at the peach. <span class="time">-11:09 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> North slowly back out before he got to the exit of the women's shower room then ran, running back into the simulation room. &quot;You guys, I think Linda has brain da-&quot; Just then a loud scream came from the women's changng room. <span class="time">-11:10 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori wrinkled her nose up at the joke. Horrible. &quot;You yank me out of my lab where I was content and happy and expect me to razzle dazzle my way in to everyone's hearts and suddenly inspire everyone with team spirit? You have the scientist.&quot; She leaned towards him and crack another wide grin. &quot;But thanks for thinking I'm that amaz-.&quot; A scream! &quot;What was that?&quot; <span class="time">-11:12 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> *[inserts] The wrong before scientist! <span class="time">-11:12 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates dropped his peach in his coffee. &quot;What the hell was that?&quot; <span class="time">-11:13 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Did you just LEAVE her in there?&quot; she shouted at North. Cori was already running for the door to follow the scream. She might have hated Linda, but if there was something wrong you don't just ditch! <span class="time">-11:15 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> &quot;Goddamnit... I wanted comb...&quot; Her foot connecte with Kathy's jaw, who still wasleadingfor her to stop. &quot;You aren't helppngme with my Comb problem. And w Dr. Gorilla has a problem....EVERYONE HAS PROBLEM.&quot;he tossed the battered womn aside and walked out othe room dripping wet. <span class="time">-11:16 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates put down his coffee and hit the intercom. &quot;Agent Lenn, get your sidearm and meet us in the women's lockerroom.&quot; <span class="time">-11:17 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;I panicked... I mean I ain't a doctor... I don't know what to do in those situations... &quot; He looked aroud. &quot;..Where did Kathy go to?&quot; <span class="time">-11:18 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn jumped and nearly fell off his stool and quicly turned off his tools before they had even warmed up. He rushed over to the intercom and hit the button. &quot;Aye, sir.&quot; He opened a cabinet and pulled out two of his modified pistols, pocketing one. Then rushed over to the women's locker room. <span class="time">-11:18 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori stopped in the hall, leaning against the wall to catch her breath. Cathy was on the ground sobbing and Linda looked... Kinda freaky. &quot;Linda...? You wanna come take a walk with me over to the Nurse's Office...?&quot; <span class="time">-11:19 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;Oh&quot; he called back &quot;she got scared of Yates.&quot; <span class="time">-11:19 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Nevermind, she was here and Linda didn't look too good at all. He didn't feel too good but he wanted to help how ever he could and he stood close by. <span class="time">-11:21 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> Linda squinted at Cor. &quot;Oh. Another hairless idiot wants to get in my way. Delightful.&quot; She suddenly slammd a knee into Corin stomach and pulled her u by her hair to her face level. &quot;I am going to enjoy arranging your face, you stupid hairless bitch...&quot; <span class="time">-11:23 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates paused in the hall behind Lenn, looking over his shoulder at the soaking form of Linda in the simulation-suit, standing a few feet from the bruised and sobbing Cathy. &quot;Linda!&quot; he called as he seized hold of Cori. &quot;You need to release Agent Corinthia and come us with us now, okay?&quot; <span class="time">-11:25 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (Woops, didn't realize she beat up Cathy, haha....) <span class="time">-11:25 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> oomph..! Linda was always a quick bitch! Cori grabbed the woman's other hand before she started swinging at her. &quot;Lenn, take Cathy out.&quot; Cori gritted through her teeth. <span class="time">-11:26 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> North stared oer hs girl friend, terrified.&quot;Lind... Please let Corn go... I think youha Brain daagabe...You are hurt...&quot; <span class="time">-11:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Ah jeez this was bad. &quot;Uh...&quot; his hands pointed the gun at Linda, but he couldnt kill her. So instead he planted a bullet in her leg. <span class="time">-11:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> (Holy shit the C box is messing up my typing. <span class="time">-11:27 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (The box has a dissolving effect some times) <span class="time">-11:29 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> (I too think that Linda should go to the Degabah System) <span class="time">-11:30 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> &quot;YOU HAIRLESS CHIMPS HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ME!&quot; She bitch slapped Yates with her free hand. The bullet grazed her foot but it wasn't anything to really slow her down. Now usingCorin as a human sheild, Linda stood undaunted infrn of Len. &quot;SHOOT ME AND YOU WILL BE SHOOTING AT YOUR PERCIOUS HAIRLESS BITCH AS WELL.&quot; <span class="time">-11:32 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;LINDABABES, You're not making any sense. How about you come with me and we'll get that gorilla suit off, okay?&quot; Cori was more worried about Lenn shooting off his gun again than Linda. But she was still struggling not to panic. &quot;Lenn... I told you to get Cathy out. Do it..!&quot; <span class="time">-11:33 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Goddamnit... I shouldhave seen this one coming... She was starting a weird obession with the strange case files... She was really obessed with trying to the simulations to get the personalities just ight... She wanted to play Dr. Gorilla so badly, I just thougt it was another oneof her weird uirks...I didn't know...&quot; <span class="time">-11:35 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;....damn it.&quot; This time Lenn shut down and became the focused machine the Agency first recruited him for. He didn't think about what would happen to North as he pulled the trigger as the opportunity arrived. <span class="time">-11:36 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (What would emotionally happen to North, that is...) <span class="time">-11:39 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> BAM! A hole blew into the legof Corina as Lenn fired another shot. &quot;YOU STUPID DEGENERATE OF A CHIMP! DID I NOT TELL OTHAT IHAVE YOUR OWN AS MY HOSTAGE! FIREA UCH AS YOU WILL! YOU SHALL ONLY HARM HER!&quot; <span class="time">-11:40 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hold your fire, goddam it!&quot; Yates knocked Lenn's gun arm wide, sending the shot richocheting down the corridor. He got in front of Lenn, holding out his arms. &quot;Okay, Linda. Everyone's calm. Just let her go and we can talk about this.&quot; He stepped over Cathy, making sure he was between her and the mad woman. <span class="time">-11:41 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> (*Scribbles in fix* we'll go with Yates blocking the shot and it just barely missing Cori's leg as it ricochets!) <span class="time">-11:43 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (Was supposed to be the killing shot that time, I shall roll with this though!) <span class="time">-11:44 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Lenn, dammit! <i>Listen to orders.</i>&quot; She growled. Was the idiot intent on murdering Linda and her too?! Cori tugged on Linda's arm gently. &quot;Come on, Linda... We're rivals but you can't jibe me with your favorite burns if I'm dead, right...? Lets go see the nurse?&quot; <span class="time">-11:46 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (Holy fuck I kept reading things wrong...) <span class="time">-11:47 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Babe.. Please, listen to us...&quot; He managed to move himself inbetween Yates. &quot;Please, no one wants anyone to get hurt any-&quot; <span class="time">-11:48 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn carefully picked up Cathy and carried her out to the lab and made her as comfortable as possible with some convenient towels he fashioned as pillows. <span class="time">-11:49 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Cathy was sobbing up a storm! Being a tiny little woman, she had never been beaten so badly in her life! She was completely terrified. "I-I.. just asked... h-her to come get a scan..!" <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> And a swift foot the crotch sends North down. &quot;ARE YOU DEGENERATES STUPIDER THAN YOU LOOK?! I HAVE THE POWER HERE! ITI MY DEMANDS LIKE THAT AND I SNAP THE BITCHS NECK!&quot; Slightly tugged on Cor's hair as herother armdround around Corin's neck. <span class="time">-11:51 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates put a hand on North's shoulder as he stuggled on his knees. His other hand was held out to Linda. &quot;Okay.. okay... just tell us what you want, Linda. What do you want?&quot; <span class="time">-11:53 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> And now she was being strangled! Cori squeezed her eyes shut and took in a deep breath. It wasn't exactly calming, but it might be the last breath she'd ever take! While Linda screamed, Cori slipped a leg between Linda's and was trying to sweep one of her feet out from under her so they'd both go toppling to the ground! <span class="time">-11:53 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> &quot;I'm sorry this happened Cathy, I guess it's safe to assume she'd turn up negative for that scan huh?&quot; He tried for humor to help comfort her. <span class="time">-11:55 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn wanted to help the others, but he thought Cathy needed attention to, so he stayed with her despite the sounds of the struggle floating to his ears. <span class="time">-11:56 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> (Sorry about the shooting, I wasn't reading the posts right) <span class="time">-11:57 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>Cathy didn't get the joke and started crying all over again. "I I'm going to get fired for this...!" <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> &quot;I WANT-&quot; Wetness of the suit plus the sweep did not go together well,as Linda toppled backwards. An echoing CRRAACCCKKK sounde through the room as Linda was on her back, her grip on Corin gone, bloodpoling behind her head. &quot;...I...I wanted a comb... A..Comb...&quot; <span class="time">-11:57 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates leapt forward, bring his knee against Linda's chest, seizing one of her arms as he hoped Corinthian would get the other. He hadn't seen the blood... <span class="time">-11:59 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> North winced as he harthe crack, trying to over come the pain as he crawls over to Linda. &quot;Lind...Babe...Are. you okay?&quot; <span class="time">-11:59 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> Before he got his answer Yates had already sprung into action. <span class="time">-11:59 Apr 26</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> That knocked all the wind out of her. Cori was rolling to the side and getting to her feet. With Yates holding her down, Cori was darting down the hall towards the Nurse's Office and screaming for medical aid! &quot;MEDIC..! CODE 14!&quot; <span class="time">-12:00 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> (argh! my bad, saw other as OTHERS. roll with it rock with it!) <span class="time">-12:01 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>By now, thanks to the gunshots, curious security were already on their way. Corinthia nearly ran in to a pair when she turned the corner. With her explination, they were quickly charging down the hall to give Yates a hand. <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> When was he going to find a chick that laughed at his lame jokes? &quot;No you won't get fired, this isn't your fault.&quot; Thud-crack. Then Cor rushed, gunning for the medics. &quot;Alright Cathy, the medics will be ont he way and we'll get you nice and doped up and you can take a long nap and you won't be fired, okay?&quot; <span class="time">-12:03 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Don't...Don't hurt... She has brain damage... Please...&quot; He manages toget on his knee. &quot;Please... She need to go to the hospital... Don't lock her up...&quot; <span class="time">-12:04 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FF0084; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Linda: </span> Linda is out cold. <span class="time">-12:05 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> Yates stood back, prompting North to step aside as the security arrived. The medics were being radioed in. <span class="time">-12:06 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>It wasn't long for the Medics to show up, with Corin close behind them. Carefully they were shifting Linda on to a stretcher and taking her away. "Don't worry, we'll get her checked out." <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori stepped out of the way as the passed, breathing hard from all the adrenaline and looking worried. Funny that this morning she had nothing but loathing for Linda, and now she was afraid the woman might die... &quot;Everybody else okay?&quot; <span class="time">-12:08 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hmm,&quot; Yates answered. He was already moving back to the lab, passing the medics and security people as they radioed in their reports <span class="time">-12:10 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> &quot;Yates...&quot; He sat down next to him. &quot;It's my fault...If I was so eager to test out the simulations... she would have never been like this... Cathy... Dear god... Is she okay?&quot; <span class="time">-12:10 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn didn't answer right away...&quot;I messed up didn't I? I was trying to incapacitate her...&quot; They took Cathy to the infermary already. <span class="time">-12:10 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> (we'll say you're sitting in the lab when Yates arrives) <span class="time">-12:10 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: Verdana,verdana,serif; color: #CCFFFF; background-color: #0;"><span class="username"> </span> <p class=ngm>In the Lab, Cathy had also been removed. Taken away to the Nurse's office for medical attention! <span class="time">-Corinthia</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;Hmm,&quot; Yates said again, moving past North and Lenn. He went over to the desk where he had put his clipboard, lifting it up. He found a pen and put a blue mark on one section of the report. &quot;Good teamwork, people.&quot; <span class="time">-12:12 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> She followed Yates in to the lab, running her fingers through her hair and trying to process without having one of those mental freak outs. Then she stared at Yates. &quot;Good team...&quot; Cori started laughing. <span class="time">-12:12 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #FFFF00; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Yates: </span> &quot;I think it's about time we all stopped the simulations,&quot; he said, turning and giving them the first smile he had given anyone since 2005. <span class="time">-12:13 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> &quot;Oh, I hate irony... Real situations to prove us worthy.&quot; She was still laughing softly, and worried as hell. But she could appreciate the sheer stupidness of it all. &quot;That's the most compliments you've handed out since 1999.&quot; <span class="time">-12:14 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #00C000; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Lenn: </span> Lenn scrunched his face up, his nerves weren't in the mood for laughter but he tried recovering as fast as he could. He opened his mouth to say something but stopped when he saw Yates smiling. <span class="time">-12:14 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #A87700; background-color: #;"><span class="username">North: </span> North still hadn't seem to be able to shake what happened from is head. &quot;I'm sorry you guys... I'm... Sorrry...&quot; <span class="time">-12:17 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> Cori pat North on the back. &quot;Go check on her. The medics got there fast, I'm sure she's okay.&quot; <span class="time">-12:18 Apr 27</span></div>
<div class="post" style="font-family: verdana,verdana,serif; color: #104E8B; background-color: #;"><span class="username">Corinthia: </span> THE END <span class="time">-12:21 Apr 27</span></div>