The speedster is not as stupid as you think they are m/m (superheros)

Lir-The-Witch

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
kay so I am working on a speedster character (someone with super speed) and I like the idea that everyone sees them as 'jokesters, clowns, and silly' based on a lot of the famous ones, my dude HATES it because they need to be thinking faster than they move, which is like pretty fast

maybe we could do something like...

these my dude recently moved for school (going to a really prestigious academy) and gets put into this team that's never had a speedster before and they all expect this silly clown man, and he walks in and is kind of a stick in the mud, sure charismatic, but kind of a stick in the mud, and maybe the leader or the guy with super strength like really dislikes my guy because he's expecting for my dude to mess something up with his super speed not thinking maybe their brains move as fast as their body

or someone else, idk, my character has a brother with super strength so he knows how to work with said super power

also I want to explore stuff with other characters! I want to know how the other team memebers feel about the new guy, how did he end up on the team? so on

This is M/M, my character is a Dude and I'm looking for someone to play a male love interest