The spaces between

Status
Not open for further replies.
The commander shook his head "we don't know. We're hoping you getting your memory back will answer some of those questions. When the girl goes to sleep there will be a change for you to meet her Ina room designed just for that"

"Oh really?.. So the Kingdom designed a room just for the two of us to interact in through the dimensions in her sleep?" Vincent asked the commander to clarify things up, that seemed quite unexpected though with his emotions taken away he didn't really feel expecting or unexpecting of things anymore.

The man nodded slowly "we need this to happen Vincent and the only way to save Evey dimension is for you two to work together"

Vincent saluted the commander. "As you command sir I shall not fail the worlds! I shall make this work and save the kingdom as well as all of the dimensions from their impending doom." Vincent straightened out again as he looked at the commander.

The commander returned the salute and turned to leave but the paused "I should warn you Vincent, we don't know what will happen when she collects the gems. The main amulet us still connected to you so it might have some effect"

Vincent looked back at the commander. "What do you mean sir? What could happen possibly? Do you mean it could harm one of us?" He asked not understanding what he was saying. "So then is someone going to show me to this room that I am going to make contact with her in?.. And do I sleep as well or do I stay awake to visit her in her dreams?.." Vincent asked not completely sure how everything was to work.

The commander shook his head "we're not sure but we think that for each emotion found you'll feel an almost wave of it, if she finds a memory you might have a flash back. That sort of thing. As for the room, it'll be totally white with one bed, you'll be asleep but it will feel as though you're awake and itll effect your actual body so if you do somethingnto offend her and she slaps you you'll wake up with a red mark"

Vincent scratched his cheek surprised to hear such a thing. "Well that certainly is an interesting fact.. I had no idea that people could make such rooms like that at this time.." He stated though he didn't show any signs of amusement. "Well then.. alright have me shown to the room and I'll go speak with her and meet her." He said looking at the commander once more.

The commander nodded slowly and walked out of the room "we also sensed a flux in the barriers today. Did ypou see her in any sort of reflective surface? If you are both in the same place in the opposite dimensions you might see gazes of each other"

"Well actually.. yes I saw her in a window on the way here.. How did you know? Are we drawn to one another in some way?" He asked merely to learn more about what was going on and followed behind the commander to be led to the room.

The commander nodded "as I said, your engerys are linked together so I'd say it was only natural that you two would be drawn to each other"

Vincent nodded at the mans' reply. "Ah.. I see.. that does sound quite logical in a manner of speaking. Well shall I be shown to the special room?" He asked as he stood beside the commander looking straight-faced.

The commander nodded and walked to what looked like a closest door "time in her world moves differently to ours so she should be falling to sleep soon"

"I see very well thank you for informing me commander." Vincent stated as he opened the door and went inside placing his sword down and removed his shirt leaving the rest of his clothes on, he always slept shirtless, which did no harm since he was actually rippling with muscles beneath it and he began to go to sleep.

Faith was ice skating in her dreams, for some reason she had always been able to control them so she loved to ice skate while humming gently

Vincent showed up in her dreams as he looked at her he was there completely shirtless. "Faith? Are you Faith? I need to speak with you. It is of great importance." He stated as he looked extremely handsome and charming his muscles so lean and cut since obviously he needed to be fit being a knight.

Angel_Beats_-_05_-_Large_16_475.jpg

Faith skidded to a stop and frowned, she looked at him then her eyes went wide "what the hell? Who are you and how are you in my dream?" She asked cautiously

"My name is Vincent, I'm from another dimension and I need your help.. I'm here in your dream using this room that the royal kindom created specifically for me to contact you in your dreams.. the worlds are in danger and we are the only two who can fix it." He stated looking at her with his apathetic expression though if he had emotions he would be serious.

Faith looked at the guy skeptically "seriously? Another world? You expect me to believe that crap? How am I meant to believe that?" She stopped and her eyes went wide "wait! I've seen you before. You were in the canal!"

"Yes.. we are connected through the dimensions with your pendant Faith.. There are multiple other universes.. and for some reason my soul was stolen from me.. which in turn made me lose my emotions, feelings, and whatever power it is I possess.. the gems that you find are pieces of my soul in which go with that pendant of yours.. when you find all pieces then we should somehow fix the issue.. but as it is now. since I've lost all of that and you hold the pendant that is the key to unlocking my past.. its pulling the dimensions together in an attempt to reunite me with my lost soul and past.. if it continues the dimensions shall collide and everything shall come to an end.. that is why I need your help finding my soul gems.. you already found one earlier that connected with the pendant correct?.." He asked as he was trying to clarify if what happened earlier was because of what he was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.