The Space Nerd is looking for a writing partner and friend!

X

xXSpaceMoonNerdXx

Original poster
Hi!

I'm xXSpaceMoonNerdXx though you can call me Space! I'm looking for a rp parter atm so I hope I can find someone with similar interest and writing styles!

I am 18, I was born in London though my family all moved to the U.S when I was quite young, now I live on my own, I am currently unemployed though I am a full-time student so my online times may be spotty between 7:00 AM and 4:40 PM due to school and homework though ill be on when I can!

I am always open to requests to role play! I only have a few rules

1: please only use easily visible fonts -my eyesight Isn't the best'

2: be patient! as I mentioned before I go to school so I cannot always be on aside from every other weekend where I am able to be on full-time!

3: please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I mainly play female characters so I ask that you are able to do FxF or be able to play male roles

4: One-liners are a huge no-go for me!

5: Please have good spelling! I am quite a stickler for spelling, of course I understand that sometimes we as rp-ers get on such a role we don't realize the error so I won't get upset over a few mistakes

6: I'm super drop-friendly! if you wish to drop out of a rp or switch up the plot that's fine! just say something first!

7: be OOC friendly! I am always up for OOC chatter! though I am super socially anxious so don't be surprised if I seem akward (I'm dying inside typing this xD)

8: please have decent grammar, I don't expect perfect grammar but this " im Gr8 how bout u" is one thing that will make me want to drop a conversation entirely so please just don't be that person...

9: I go into some touchy subjects and may go into slight fluff in rp's, if you aren't alright with this please let me know

10: I will primarily rp through pms until i get the hang of this site so I expect my partner to be able to do this as well.

11: I am a huge hopeless romantic! I primarily write romance, in fact its one of my favorite genre's

My fandoms:

creepypasta
voltron
black butler
OHHSC (ouron highschool host club)
The Future Diary
Devilman crybaby
Diabolik lovers
BNHA

(I may add more)

My plots

(again, I may add more)

Its a year not to far from the current year, the zombie apocalypse has taken over all of the world but one civilization, its called Luforia. Everyone there is taught at a young age how to handle a weapon.once every month, the all-seeing master, goes through each person's life up until this point -hence the name- If that someone commited a crime, they are sent out with 3 bullets, a very small survival pack, and one small thing of clothes on their own, to ensure safety within the civilization, they send out groups and if someone is bitten at any time, they are immediately sent out, only with a gun that has a single bullet in it, hence why no animals are allowed in the civilization and no-one that goes out, comes back in. you and a group of people are sent out of the civilization for one reason or another. You all must work together to survive or risk dying. Though heres the twist. Everyone has a quirk. A special power that is unique to others, each person is born with one -or very rarely two-. Will you and your group survive? Or will chaos and zombies take over and tear you apart

ok i’m really feeling a cliche road trip plot… like two characters who are having really low periods in their lives just go “fuck it, let’s run away” and just kind of take off and hit the road and sleep in shitty motels (and parking lots once they’re low on cash)?? and there’s one character who wants to stop EVERYWHERE and see EVERYTHING and the other is like, humoring them even though they could not care less about the world’s largest tire or whatever… but they’re having so much fun and they feel relaxed for the first time in a long time and they never want to go home even though it’s looming over their heads and they know they have to get back to the real world eventually… please this would be so cute and maybe angsty and romantic omg

for those who like spicy romance roleplays here is a plot you may find interesting

Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse Bis attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse Bslip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, MuseB says all the things Muse Awants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A.

Muse A is fresh out of school and isn’t quite sure what they want to do with their life next. Before they can start shopping their resume around, they get a call from the casting department at a major TV network. Muse A almost forgot about the impromptu audition tape that they made for a Real World-esque reality TV show several weeks ago. To their surprise, they’ve been chosen to be a cast member! With no obligations holding them back, they pack their bags and fly out to the house where they’ll be living with 6 other people for the summer. Muse B is one of their cast mates—the first person Muse A meets upon arriving at the house. With a little coaxing from production, it isn’t long before Muse A and Muse B are in a full-blown show-mance: cuddling in the common areas of the house, kissing in the confessional booth, fighting about the other flirting with someone else at the club and so on. Overall, the experience is a blast for Muse A and the relationship with Muse B is fun, but it’s nothing Muse A anticipates to last once the show is over. Everyone parts ways when the show wraps at the end of summer, including the house’s it-couple. One week after taping ends, Muse A hears a knock at their front door. It’s Muse B, who’s just moved across the country in the hopes of continuing their romance with Muse A.
  • Optional: This could be a small group plot if the show experience is played out.

Muse A, a single parent has put it off for as long as they possibly could. Every day, after school their child has begged Muse A to take them to the mall to see Santa and every day, Muse A has said they’ll think about it. This afternoon, Muse A’slittle one has made a list as long as their arm of all the reasons they would make the Nice list this year and therefore should be able to see Santa. Touched by their kid’s resolve, Muse A finally caves and brings their deserving child to the crowded shopping center for a meet and greet with Mr. Claus. Overwhelmed by the shiny, over-sized decorations everywhere, the twinkling lights, and the thick crowd of shoppers surrounding them, Muse A and their kid get separated. Muse A panics when calling their child’s name yields no response, and goes in search of mall security for help, but there’s no sign of a security guard anywhere.
Muse B is working at “Santa’s workshop”, snapping photos of kids sitting on Santa’s lap, handing out candy canes and generally spreading holiday cheer to all who pass. A crying child wandering around by the entrance gate catches Muse B’s eye. Muse B steps away from their duties to help and they’re able to get the parent’s name from the kid so that they can make an announcement over the mall speakers. Hearing that their child is safe, a very relieved Muse A runs to Santa’s workshop to reunite with their loved one. Muse A and Muse B meet and Muse A can’t think of a way to thank Muse B enough. Muse B simply requests that Muse A (and their little one) have dinner with them sometime, Muse A happily agrees.

Reactions: Angelguts
I’ll do the BNHA fandom.

alright! pm me when you get a chance!

I'd be up for the roadtrip plot if you're still looking.