The South

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince

Original poster
Recently, I have read a book called Brotherhood, it is about a 14 year old boy that was born into a southern family, and his dad also fought for the Confederacy during the Civil War (and died). Many things transpires during this year of his life, he begins to experience changes with his opinions and actually begins to learn things he had not learned before. His brother on the other hand, Jeremiah, is a down to the heart Confederate boy.

But my point here is, I want to do a roleplay based a few years after the Civil War period and I want it to be in the South which is still held by the ''Yankees'' to get the place in order. I need a partner that can describe things well and also isn't afraid to type out the health problems of a character like how lice was so common or.. bed bugs! Even getting sick was a dangerous thing back then, I'm sure.

If anyone is interested, reply here or PM me.​

Last edited by a moderator:
And for anyone wishing to know, yes, it would be historically accurate most of all. But I will stray away from racial slurs and a certain group because I do not wish to offend anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.