the Sounds of Silence, Scissors and Sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neon Princess

Original poster
giphy.gif

Article:
Hello dear IWaku users new and old! I'm Neon Princess, and unfortunately, I have been without a roleplay partner for months now. My last partner jumped ship about 2-3 months ago now, and my attempts to get a roleplay started on the forums here have been utterly null. So, I've decided to simply seek out partners who might be either in the same boat, or just in need of someone to kill time with.
Article:

While I am a lesbian and I play lesbian characters, I have no issues with roleplaying with straight males, gay males, straight girls, bisexuals, transgenders etc, so all are welcome if you're interested in a long term partnership. I'm looking for someone who's experienced, flexible and most of all, just fun to roleplay with. Someone I can bounce ideas off of and not have to worry about clashing too much with. You don't have to be some ace-level novelist, just good enough to where your sentences are literate and grammatically correct.

If you would like a taste of my resume, just look through my writing samples on my profile. Keep in mind however, that those samples are a bit outdated, and I've gotten better. For an updated look at my style, you can find my ideas in the forums under the names "Ash Grave" and "Dogma 1.0: You Will (Not) Remain", as those are the most recent things I've posted, and I'm currently working on a story entitled "the Sounds of Scissors and Sleep", hence the title. The "silence" part comes from the fact that I have no partners right now, but I'm rambling..For even more examples, I can certainly provide plenty of story synopses, characters, just about whatever it is you request.

I terms of genre, I primarily delve into things such as horror, psychological horror, yuri, supernatural, sci-fi, dark fantasy, science fantasy, school, military, mecha, post-apocalyptic, pre-apocalyptic + apocalyptic, war and occasionally some mystery and adventure. I am also well versed in plenty of fandoms, so if you are into one, just name it and I will tell you how much I know about it and if we could get a roleplay going within said fandom universe. Keep in mind that my fandom expertise comes in the form of manga/anime and video games primarily. Some books and movies here and there, but very few and far between.

Well, that should about cover it! I hope someone is interested in having a roleplay partner in me. Let me know if you are either by posting below or via PM!~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.