The Sound That You Found For Me (Human/Neko)(MxF)

Any Interest?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StrangePulp

Original poster
Hi! I'm looking for someone to do a game with. I've had this idea roaming around my head for a long time. It's a Neko story that's based off of a pair of songs by the band The Weakerthans (A Plea From a Cat Named Virtute and Virtute Explains Her Departure). I'm fine with a gender switch, dependent whichever character and gender you'd want to play as. The jist of it is:

Self destructive owner/Caring neko with trust issues

A lonely man stumbles upon a stray neko one day as he is making his way back to his apartment and decides to take it in, names it Virtute, and keeps it as his pet. The Neko helps him become a better person over time, and vice-versa.

A lonely man stumbles upon a stray neko one day as he is making his way back to his apartment and decides to take it in, names it Virtute, and keeps it as his pet. At first things start off well until it becomes clear that the owner is self-destructive. The owner loses their job and slumps into a depression while trying to find another one, only furthering the self-destructive habits. Virtute realizes this and tries everything she can to cheer up her owner to frustration.

Eventually the owner breaks their habits due to the help of Virtute and finds employment. They live comfortably again and right when things are looking good Virtutes own worries get the best of her and leaves. The owner searches for Virtute, and despite hearing his pleas she runs off. After months away, Virtute loses the tips of her ears due to the cold, staying with other strays in an abandoned warehouse, eventually forgetting the name that her owner had given them.

Meanwhile the owner has continued searching for Virtute and comes across the warehouse. He finds Virtute, who has reverted to her feral sate, and convinces her to come back. Virtute reluctantly returns with her former owner and slowly begins to trust again.

I'd like to have an equal amount of focus on plot and smut for this story. If you're interested please PM me or post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

Made some edits to how I set this up. Made a spoiler for the in depth plot if you don't want to know too much about it going in. I also added links to the two songs that inspire the story for this RP.

I'm not too sure how much interest is out there for this, so hopefully one of you guys will find it catching enough.

I just need to know: which character are you looking to play?

I just need to know: which character are you looking to play?

I'm fine with either role. No real preference going into this game. Most neko based games I've done I've been in the role of the owner, though.

Definitely color me interested. Which of us would start things off?

Depends. Which role are you interested in?

I'd enjoy playing your cat. Also, I should ask how "mature" this is going to get? I don't mind a lot of sex in RPs, so long as it doesn't detract from the story.

Alright. I wouldn't say overly "mature", a few sex scenes scattered throughout. The most important thing is the plot.
I'll set up a thread for us and do the first post.

Alright. I'll take a peek around to find a Neko girl pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.