The Sorceresses Journey

Radnor was up and alert looking in the direction the noise came from. His hand was on one of his swords and the other had a ball of flame hovering in it ready to be thrown in a second

Reactions: csivstm
Leah realized that Radnor had in fact heard the noise too. She took a small potion bottle out of her cloak pocket and threw it in that direction. The potion produced a knock out gas. As soon as it hit the ground and broke, Leah heard someone cough loudly and then a big thud followed. Someone had just hit the ground, but Leah was unable to tell who. She decided to walk over to where the potion broke to see who was there.

When Leah looked down at the face of the person laying on the ground, she didnt recognize it. She thought it could have been a thief, but he wasnt dressed for the part. Leah wondered if Radnor knew the person laying before them.

Reactions: Andy
Radnor watched her and raised an eyebrow as she threw her little potion across the forest. He looked away when it exploded and then when she got up to walk over he followed her. He held his breath for a moment in case there was any of the substance still in the air. When he saw the man on the ground he frowned and knelt next to him and checked his pulse. He knew he would still be alive but it was just a normal action for him to do. Almost like a routine. He looked up at Leah and he could tell by the look on her face that she didn't know who he was. He stood up and looked down at him again and frowned "I have no idea who this guy is either..so whoever he is he had to have known we would be out here"​

Reactions: csivstm
Leah found it weird that, if they had in fact been followed, she did not realize it. She was clearly not focused enough to be efficient on her mission. "Someone must have sent him." Upon saying that, Leah began searching the unconscious man's pockets for a clue on where he was from. Maybe there was a note from whoever sent him? As soon as that thought crossed her mind, she found a note. It was addressed to Radnor. Whoever sent him had a message for him. Upon realizing it was for him, Radnor took it and read it to himself. Leah couldn't help but wonder who it was from and if he would tell her. After all, she still wasn't all too sure she could trust him. Especially now, with this event occuring.

(um..I don't mind you saying that the note was for Radnor but don't control my character and say that he took it and read it. Thanks. plus what did the note say?)

(I didn't mean to control him too much. Sorry:/ and I'm not sure. I was hoping you would improvise something. It could say something as simple as "You can't hide from me" or something. I wasn't really sure.)

• Thank You
(I can change it to (Leah made an attempt to hand the note to Radnor, as she figured it would be rude to read a message intended for him.) if that will make it better :)

• Thank You
(That would make it better yes.

Leah, realizing the note was for Radnor, made an attempt to hand it to him. She figured it would be rude to read a message intended for him. She was curious as to who sent the messenger and why they had been followed. Leah hoped the note would shed some light on exactly what was going on.

Radnor frowned slightly and took the note and read it. As he read it his face only grew into a thin frown. When he finished reading it he re read it again and then let out a slow breath before he torched the note turning it into nothing but a pile of ash "we need to get moving"

Leah, seeing Radnors reaction, decided not to even ask what the note was about. She just hoped it wouldnt affect his abilities to get them back in one piece. She then got up and swiftly got on her horse. Leah realized it would be getting dark soon and that they had wasted too much time. She knew they would need to set up camp somewhere before sunset. She mentioned this to Radnor and hoped they wouldnt have any more suprises along the way.

He said nothing and simply nodded at her comment. His mind was clearly set on the note and only on the note. He climbed up onto his horse again and looked at her "let's go..I want to put as much distance between us and the capital as we can before it get's too dark"

Leah nodded and gave her horse a kick to get her going. She knew of the perfect spot where they could set up camp for the night, but she knew it would be near impossible to get there before dark. She gave her horse more of a kick to get her to pick up the speed.

As Leah rode along side Radnor, she would glance at him from time to time. Just to try ro figure him out a little more. She liked his mysterious nature. His personality seemed to be that of a loner, but his physical appearance made him an eye grabber. Leah wanted to talk to him, but didn't know exactly what to say.

Radnor rode alongside her In silence the note was clearly bugging him. But he didn't look like he was going to talk about it at any time soon

After a few hours had passed, Leah realized they were coming up on the place she suggest they camp for the night. Once they got to the camp site, Leah pulled her horses reins to signal her to stop. "Well this is it. We shall set up camp here until sunrise, then we can continue our journey."

Hoping Radnor was in approval, she got down off of her horse and smiled. "My parents and I camped in this area a few times when I was a kid. There is a little lake we used to go swimming in not far from here." Remembering the good times, Leah couldnt help but wish they could do it all just one more time.

Radnor said nothing as he pulled to a stop beside her. He looked around the little camp sight and nodded a bit "it'll do" he jumps off the horse then waves his hand casting a spell. In a matter of seconds the campsite was set up and a small fire was going

Leah's eyes widened and she say, "Woah. That is pretty cool, I'm impressed." She knew he had been under the wing on a mage, but she didn't know how much he had been taught. She wondered what else he could do. Never the less, she tied her and Radnors horses up to a nearby post and decided she would soon go get some fish from the pond to cook. "Do you eat fish, Radnor?"

He nods "I'll eat whatever it is your making tonight so you make whatever it is you want to make

Leah nodded and decided to head towards the lake. She only had about an hour until it would get dark and she didn't want to attempt to catch fish or cook in the dark. Leah took her horse's rope off the post she was attached to, got on, and took off. Leah wanted to get there and back quickly so there would be less chance of her running into trouble.

Radnor sat down next to the fire and stared into the flames as she went fishing. His mind was on the note still and he was still trying to figure it all out.