The "socially awkward" guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagnusLavare

Original poster
To whomever is reading this:

The title should say it all. I don't remember doing on of these in the past when I first joined but, I am here to announce myself right now. I am only really here because of a good friend but, I have no clue what I truly enjoy with role play. I need to grasp an understanding of it and try to figure out how things work (mentally) with people on here.
I am as my title says but, I don't see how I am. I just do my thing but, where I dwell condemns me, a lot, for whatever "Un-American," "Sadist," or "Irregular" actions I do. It takes me awhile to do some things on here, mainly because of college, and I ask you to be patient with me. I have a hard time understanding some idioms with people and I will catch on either really quick or really late. Bear with me on this yet, I hope to have some fun on here (somehow).

Magnus

Well hello there, Magnus! <3 I hope you find what you're looking to discover. Welcome to the community!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
As a socially awkward person to another: welcome! If you would ever like someone to RP with, send me a message sometime!

• Thank You
Hey there Magnus, good luck on reaching that goal, hopefully Iwaku is a step in the right direction.
For some RP is a vent for creativity, for others it's the social interaction that makes RP fun. There are as many reasons to roleplay as there are roleplayers, I'm sure. Good luck finding yours. :)

• Thank You
Thank you all for the welcomings to the community. Hopefully this can help me. \(.-.)/ I will try to be a decent player on here. Thanks. :3

*takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Status
Not open for further replies.