1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

The "socially awkward" guy

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by MagnusLavare, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. To whomever is reading this:

The title should say it all. I don't remember doing on of these in the past when I first joined but, I am here to announce myself right now. I am only really here because of a good friend but, I have no clue what I truly enjoy with role play. I need to grasp an understanding of it and try to figure out how things work (mentally) with people on here.
    I am as my title says but, I don't see how I am. I just do my thing but, where I dwell condemns me, a lot, for whatever "Un-American," "Sadist," or "Irregular" actions I do. It takes me awhile to do some things on here, mainly because of college, and I ask you to be patient with me. I have a hard time understanding some idioms with people and I will catch on either really quick or really late. Bear with me on this yet, I hope to have some fun on here (somehow).

Magnus

2. Well hello there, Magnus! <3 I hope you find what you're looking to discover. Welcome to the community!

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. As a socially awkward person to another: welcome! If you would ever like someone to RP with, send me a message sometime!

• Thank Thank x 1
  4. Hey there Magnus, good luck on reaching that goal, hopefully Iwaku is a step in the right direction.
    For some RP is a vent for creativity, for others it's the social interaction that makes RP fun. There are as many reasons to roleplay as there are roleplayers, I'm sure. Good luck finding yours. :)

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Thank you all for the welcomings to the community. Hopefully this can help me. \(.-.)/ I will try to be a decent player on here. Thanks. :3

6. *takes a bow* Welcome and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.