The Snow Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshua contemplates this, not quite knowing himself. His head feels full of cotton. "I..I'm not sure, maybe they saw your wings and thought you a bird or something.." he smiles weakly. "I'm fine.. I think.. sometimes I just get these very bad headaches and.." he trails off and shakes his head, stopping himself from saying about the strange.. the only thing he can describe them as are visions.. "..and I just feel sick when I have them, I'm sure it's nothing." he smiles. However that smile is replaced by a look of concern when she tells him it's wearing off. "damn, that was fast.." he bites his lip. "is there anything that helps angels when they're injured.. any herbs or anything?"

Serena shook her head "A-angels don't get h-hurt up in the clouds..." she said. They were told countless times not to fly too low in the clouds, the ones that do were often injured and ended up falling to the world below never to be seen again. Cases like hers were reare but not impossible, but other than that, no-one got injured most of the time and it seemed almost impossible for something like that to happen until she herself had fallen out of the sky. The pain in her arm was starting to bother her again and she clenched her teeth silently as it began to spread up the rest of her arm making it hard to even move it onec more.

Joshua tilts his head as he says slowly. "they don't? But then, how did you get hurt?" he asks gently before biting his lip when he sees her pain. "I'd give you more pain killers but if I give you more you'll overdose, which won't be good.." he starts to breathe quickly as he begins to panic. "I don't know what to do, I've never had to think about anything like this before!" he shuts his eyes as he tries to calm down. "I don't even know how to fix a broken arm or wing!" he rubs the cross slowly. "I could try and cast your arm or make a makeshift sling..uh.." he looks around for something to use, trying not to panic.

"O-overdose?" Serena whispered looking at Joshua with wide eyes, she had no idea what it meant, but it didn't sound too good to her, then she thought on how to explain to him how she had gotten hurt for a moment. It took her a while to recall everything, not to mention work up the courage to tell him "I-I... I dipped u-under the c-clouds..." she said falling a little silent. Then as he started to panic a little when he tried to figure out something to do about her pain and her injuries she just simple reached out to him with her good arm despite the slight pain it caused her managing to brush his hand lightly before she retracted it and relaxed a little onto the bed she was laying on again.

Status
Not open for further replies.