The Snake and the Moon

EDIT: I'll add more as I go. >_>

CHARACTER PROFILE

Character Name: Effable, refers to himself as The Baron

Job/Role: Apocryphal Mystic, One of the Last Remaining Pillars of Order and Peace

General Appearance:
Big_Bad_Voodoo_Daddy_by_Lord_Of_The_Guns.jpg

General Personality: Flirtatious and insufferable on the surface. Once you get past that, he's still a jerk who thinks very highly of himself. Despite his trickster appearance, Effable abhors chaos and unnecessary conflict.
General History: Not much is known about the Baron. The doctors don't treat him like the other patients, and generally seem to be unaware, or at least unconcerned, with his presence. He roams the halls of the castle much like a troublesome ghost. He has told a few others his story, but he never tells the same story twice. He likes to 'keep it fresh.' The only constant in his origin story is that he is from an ancient order of mystics who kept the universe from slipping into complete chaos.

Powers/Skills: A knack for predicting disaster, hence his status as mystic. Certain occurrences will cause Effable to perform a ritual dance, no matter what he may be doing at the time. If he is not allowed to finish his dance, some horrible disaster will occur. It might even mean the end of existence.

Ok, one more day of crazy , then I will be able to get back into this and post. I'm sorry for the delay. In the process of moving.