The Smut Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AzazelY

Original poster
Alright. Figure I may as well make one like this. A smut search.

Now, if you've seen my other thread, there's a few foundation points here. I play anthros/furries. Need an example? Look at my picture. Now, that said, you don't have to. You can play whatever you feel like. Human, anthro, elf, neko or whatever they're called now, demon, ect. Unless we specify something through idea, it's all fair game.
Second point, is I won't RP on here. IMing only. Skype, YIM, AIM, whatever. Why? Quick replies and fast paced RP. But I will note, that doesn't mean super short replies. Paragraph, give or take, per post is normal for me.

Now onto the RPing bit. There's lots of base idea to go with. Gang, friends, random encounters, club, fantasy, sci-fi. Whatever. Just slather it in filth.

That's about all I've got. Any questions? Ask here or PM me. Interested? PM me and we'll get the ball rollin'.

Just an edit to add a couple things. I do MxF. If you really want MxM, I might be convinced. So don't go running on the basis that I'll do it.
And another thing, there's gotta be something to reply to. Paragraph a post or so. I really can't stress this enough. And gotta be proper typing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey its me and i know you might reject me because i asked on your other one. but now that my computer is fixed i can get some rping going now...that is if you want to take me back TT____TT

Hey its me and i know you might reject me because i asked on your other one. but now that my computer is fixed i can get some rping going now...that is if you want to take me back TT____TT
No worries. Go ahead and send me a PM, get stuff sorted.

Hey, I'd be up for a rp! I'm not used to furry rps but I definitely want to and I post at least a paragraph per post. Pm me or have me pm you and I'll send my Skype info.

I'm interested, been wanting to try out furry for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.