The Slender Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone, @Cats, @darkflames13, @Shattered♦Secrets™, @Shinku, MischieviousCheshireX3, @Azzy, @Phantom, @WishfulNemo, @Justaddnutts

I've updated the intro and setting to the RP. Since I've discovered that Harvard owns a forest (whaaaaaat?!) the setting of the RP will now take place at Harvard itself. The party will start out in a dorm and then eventually everyone will end up in the Harvard Forest. Thoughts on this?

Also everyone welcome @Lizzy! I didn't anticipate filling all 10 spots (you guys are amazing, thank you! =) ) but since we have, I've added more.

And yay for everyone who still needs to finish their CS's (that includes me ;) ) because Monday is a holiday where I am which means I'm giving you all an extra day to finish up the CS's. I'll still probably put the IC up on Monday though, for those of you who want to jump start posting.

~Panda

Everyone, @Cats, @darkflames13, @Shattered♦Secrets™, @Shinku, MischieviousCheshireX3, @Azzy, @Phantom, @WishfulNemo, @Justaddnutts

I've updated the intro and setting to the RP. Since I've discovered that Harvard owns a forest (whaaaaaat?!) the setting of the RP will now take place at Harvard itself. The party will start out in a dorm and then eventually everyone will end up in the Harvard Forest. Thoughts on this?

Also everyone welcome @Lizzy! I didn't anticipate filling all 10 spots (you guys are amazing, thank you! =) ) but since we have, I've added more.

And yay for everyone who still needs to finish their CS's (that includes me ;) ) because Monday is a holiday where I am which means I'm giving you all an extra day to finish up the CS's. I'll still probably put the IC up on Monday though, for those of you who want to jump start posting.

~Panda
I'm cool with that lol

PICTURE:

images

(He has freckles along the bridge of his nose.)

Name:
Marcus

Height:
5'9"

Weight:
117 lbs

Grade at Harvard:
Freshman

Major:
English

Hobbies/Interests/Skills:

Writing, Playing videogames, drawing, making others smile, being on time, considerate and willing to listen and help someone.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths- Marcus is quick on his feet and a pretty good climber, he's also pretty quick to pick up details others possibly didn't

Weaknesses- He's not the best with directions, he has more trouble getting down after climbing up, depending on the details he picks up, they could be useful, or completely useless and irrelevant

Personality:

Marcus has always been a rather shy and quiet child growing up, but he tries to be less shy and have fun, adopting a more friendly attitude to others.

Marcus, once you get to know him, is a kind and goofy person, lighthearted and easy to scare and quick to panic in some situations, he's pretty much a teddy bear.

History:

Marcus grew up as an only child. He was too shy to talk to others or interact. He couldn't make many friends either since his family moved around quite a bit. After changing schools for the fourth and final time is when the bullying starter and when Marcus really noticed and started to form a type of friendship and bond with Slender Man. But when the fear towards Slender started and Marcus was deemed a trouble child the boy grew terrified of the dark.

But as time went on and he forgot about Slender and focused more about school and the like as well as the upcoming graduation he had to decide on colleges. He had always wanted to go to Harvard university mainly because his mother went. Luckily, he was able to get in.

How You Feel About Slender Man:

At first, Slender Man was Marcus's only friend. Eventually, Slender Man made Marcus greatly scared of the dark and paranoid of things he knows isn't there.

Marcus gets anxious just walking from one dark room to another, and has to leave lights on or else he'd possibly have a panic attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: ILovePandas
[fieldbox=", gold, solid"]

Luigi-The Denier

IMG_6475forweb.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name•[/BCOLOR]
Luigi Malcolm Wells

[BCOLOR=#000000]Age[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]
Eighteen

[BCOLOR=#000000]Height[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]
6'2"

[BCOLOR=#000000]Weight[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]
210lbs.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Grade At Harvard[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Freshman[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Major[/BCOLOR]
Theater(Acting)

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hobbies/Interests/Skills[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]
H-(Acting, Listening To Music, Learning New Acting Techniques, Learning About Different Influential Actors, Practicing Movie Roles, Partying, Hiking, Exercising)
I-(Acting, Dancing, Singing, Sign Language)
S-(Acting, Dancing, Singing, Sign Language, Attention To Detail)

[BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]Strengths[BCOLOR=#000000] & Weaknesses[/BCOLOR]
S
Acting-(Luigi has been acting in theater clubs since he was little...making him a believable person and being able to gain the trust of others and getting information that most people wouldn't give up easily. Also being able to hide his true emotions fairly well.)
Detail Oriented-(Luigi likes to have everything in it's place, so he is very into detail and precision. He will notice things out of place...like a missing person, or item, making him the best amateur detective.)
Physical Strength-(Luigi is a very physically strong person, being able to left an average sized female with ease...or most small size boulders and what not. He is good in a situation where you would need someone strong to move things around.)
Bravery-(Something might call his bravery, stupidity...but, Luigi would put himself in front of most dangers for the people he loves and cares for, taking the Leader role and Protector role most of the time.)

W
Mental Strength-(Luigi may be physically strong, but he is not the smartest. Good that he got into the school for Theater and not something mentally annoying. He can be slow sometimes, not paying attention to what others are saying...more into visual things, instead of describing and wording them out.)
Reckless Behavior-(Luigi has a wild side to him, when he's not practicing movie roles or doing school work...he will most likely be at someone's party, getting into trouble. His recklessness can make Luigi look like a loose cannon, making people want to distant themselves from him.)
Denial-(Luigi has a serious problem with denial. He is a Serial Denier...if anything bad or something he doesn't like happens, he will erase it from his memory, never wanting to talk about it again...ever.)

Paranoia-(Luigi is a paranoid type of guy, always thinking the worst about things. If he's not denying something, he will likely be paranoid about a hostile and scary situation.)

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]
Fun-Dramatic-Paranoid-Mysterious-Detail Oriented-Wild-Aggressive-A Leader-No Filter-Loud Mouth
Luigi loves to be the center of attention, always acting a fool and over acting most things in life. He loves to make new friends and always has some joke or dumb question to tell or ask. He can be slow at times...never holding back a question, not even thinking if the answer could have been the simplest thing. Luigi tells it how he feels...never holding back anything he thinks about anyone. He can come off as a conceited jerk because of his brutal honesty, but he would rather tell the truth instead of telling lies. When he does lie he just calls it ACTING. Luigi just loves to have fun...and he never thinks of the bad, just shoving it all the way in the back of his mind...never to come back into play.

[BCOLOR=#000000]History[/BCOLOR]
W.I.P.

[BCOLOR=#000000]How You Feel About Slender Man[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]•[/BCOLOR]
Luigi wants to keep Slender Man forgotten from his memory. He doesn't want to remember ever seeing the creep. He has been through enough therapy sessions and counseling to keep the thoughts away. If he ever sees the creep again...he might breakdown, and this time he might not be able to build himself up again.
Happy-23rd-Birthday-Lucien-Laviscount-150609-01-512x699.jpg

[/fieldbox]​

scralett-johansson-will-star-in-ghost-in-the-shell.png

"My name is Amanda C. Grayson. The C stands for Charlie.
I prefer if you call me that by the way.
Charlie."

tumblr_inline_mm58h1czBo1qz4rgp.gif

"I'm just hitting my twenties, but I feel older. I guess stuff like...that do it to you.
Make you feel older. Tired."

tumblr_m7xnkt5nyt1rt39b2.gif

"I'm pretty average, as far as hight goes. Five foot four.
Not to tall, not to short. ...At one time I would have felt so small.
Now I feel even smaller."

tumblr_ndv27diEjx1qixrmoo1_500.gif

"I like to keep healthy, so I'm about 125? I haven't check in awhile.
Doc says I'd be pretty under weight if it wasn't for the muscle.
I think he's full of shit."

Lucy20148_zpsb9f9ef12.jpg

"I'm a Sophomore. I guess, does it matter?
Look, I'm not here to make friends, so stop asking about details of my life."

tumblr_n3keocdrAY1rwwmgao3_500.gif

"My major? It's Corrections.
I can't stand the idea of scum bags getting off lightly.
So i'm going to make damn-well sure they don't.
Got it?

Why did you wanna know anyways?"

lucy-top-box-office.gif

"I have a few things I like to do, you know, just for fun. Reading the occasional fairy tail and cooking. Cleaning too. Their stress relieving I guess. Most of my pass times revolve around my future goals. I work out, box, do yoga. I go to the shooting range, and take long jogs. Rock climbing, even an aerobic class or two. I'm a pretty active person. Their is a lot of down time too, don't get me wrong. I'm not all go all the time. I also spend my nights researching missing persons reports, and skimming strange sightings web sites. Tracking it down. Or, at least i'm trying to."
scarlett-johansson-in-lucy-movie-6.jpg

Strengths and Weaknesses:
(What gives you advantages/disadvantages over your other 9 peers?)
111268-Scarlett-Johansson-Lucy-gif-Im-scAN.gif

Personality:
Lucy-Movie-Scarlett-Johansson-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

"My history? What are you, my therapist? Go check my file if you really wanna know... It's all there. I'll give you the cheat sheet version if I really have too. My brother and I grew up in a nuclear family in Alabama. Daddy worked a nine to five and drank just a little to much, and mama was the perfect little house wife. My brother, Andrew, was the perfect, if not a tad rebellious, son. I was daddies princess. You know, picture perfect. So cliche it would make you ill. WE have the white picket fence and everything.
Stupid, huh?
I don't remember what age I was exactly....when my brother and I....started seeing that Thing. God, It was...awful. I was so scared of it. My brother, however, was fascinated. I begged him to tell someone. Or I would. He was so mad, said he had seen it years before I had. That I should feel blessed. It had demand me important enough to revel itself to me and I wanted to give the secret away?
I was stupid enough to let him shame me into silence.
Even if I had said anything...
I'm not sure it would have helped.
It was only a matter of time before it got him, I don't know how or why. But I know it took him! My brother...Adrain. He went missing. No body was ever found. Their was investigations upon investigations. A media nightmare that never ended. The masses reveling in our misfortune, police with endless questions. Hell."
200_s.gif

How You Feel About Slender Man:
(Your character does have a past with Slender Man has has presumably made some opinions about SM as a kid. This is to let us know how he made your character feel and what you thought of him as a kid. Just something to let me and other players know how your character is going to react to Slender Man during the course of the RP.)
01_EverettCollection_Lucy-141016.jpg

young_elijah_wood_and_scarlett_johansson_by_darkangel_x5_494-d5xdv4q.jpg

Last edited:
BTW someone I don't know has tried to add me on Skype but I don't want to add them unless I know they are from the rp. So If it's you, then just let me know you are from Slendy on Iwaku so I know to put you in our group ^_^

Posted

Muffins!

I shall try to post within a week. Have been busy with college and stuff. >_>

*finger wiggles at all of you* you guys need to finish your cs's so we can get this show rolling x.x the wait is killing me

Whispers totally my bad I have Pneumonia(and whooping cough? i'm not sure if it goes away after it turns into Pneumonia) so i'm being lazy I'll work on it today!

Whispers totally my bad I have Pneumonia(and whooping cough? i'm not sure if it goes away after it turns into Pneumonia) so i'm being lazy I'll work on it today!
Umm.. I don't think you should stress yourself Love... you take care of you first^^

Finished Marcus's cs :p

Hope more people post soon

yeah wouldnt want the rp to die before its barely had the chance to live

I'd like to see some posts, people! It's ok to post even if your skelly isn't complete yet. I know the skellys will grow and change as you get to know your characters more. If things are slow and you've already posted feel free to post again. It makes sense that some characters would arrive later than others. Also if you want to interact with the others haunted by slendy, feel free! There is no rule that says they will all recognize each other right away. Some might, but others might not.

Happy posting!

Again, I have not heard back at all from some of you--let me know if you're going to post soon or if you have decided to withdraw. If you just drop off the face of the planet then it makes me think you died. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.