The Sleepy Tavern: Reopened for another night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bravo!" It seemed like everyone was getting rather involved in the event. The songs were both so touching, but he thought something more... fun was needed. After the creatures touching performance, Rak got up and made his way to the stage. Both of the performers were really quite amazing. The creature seemed to have put more heart into his performance, as the metal man seemed to just simply come and sing magnificently. Rak was actually hoping both of them would get involved in what came next.

He rolled on top of the stage and began to swing his lantern. Several wisps of all sorts of colors came flying out. "Excuse me Emma, can I get your attention for just a minute?" When he had her attention he began to swing his lantern around in a circle. The wisps soon followed suit. Their multitude of colors spinning round and round created a hypnotic swirl before the poor beautiful girl. Rak had several ideas of how he might like to use this ability, but he would let her be naughty of her own volition. When he was certain she had been hypnotized, he swung his lantern out towards the crowd where the wisps began to dance and play music. "Emma could you please dance for us? Maybe even sing if it suits your fancy."

He turned to the crowd after his request to her. "I apologize in advance, I can't sing anywhere near as well as the two before me, but I would ask that they and anyone that wants to join in singing or dancing... please do." With that Rak began to swing his lantern as if he were an orchestrator. The tavern lit up and music filled the place as earlier with the creature, except now the words would only come from others. Rak had hoped that the creature might join in with his own lights and music. He also hoped to learn it's name at some point, he hadn't heard it yet. With lights, music and dancing, spirits should certainly be high.

Emma's body began to sway, her eyes still open but her normally bright blue eyes had a dullness to them. With a smile on her face she spun and moved performing a familiar dance. At least to her it was, though to the crowd it may have looked odd. She moved with an imaginary partner. However, thanks to being hypnotized she had no feelings of embarrassment. Emma kept dancing, unable to stop. Though it was by no means unpleasant for her.

Q nodded to her boss before she left, unaware that Leah hadn't seen her. She listened to the muffled sounds of music as she considered her options, recognizing his . She had to work lest she loose her job, but he was out there. The girl named Quinn was taken away from her thoughts by a piercing pain in her chest. She opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. Her lungs refused to work, her vision blurred. She couldn't move, and soon she couldn't see...

The iron giant looked over at Peet's performance and after it, clapped with a thunderous metal clang. When the creature descended from the stage he took off his helm and held it too his chest. The man had eyes of a icy blue and a black, bushy beard that hid his mouth. His voice was deep and slightly gruff, "Brillaint! Such emotion! Such passion! Indead, I was nearly moved to tears good sir! I am Balur, it would be a honor to have the name of such a talented performer." When Emma began to dance Balur sang to her movement, swaying softly.

The squeak of the door announced the strangers entrance. His stature was tall, placing him at 6'1. His lanky body stood at the door for a second as he debated whether the bar would be suitable to get comfortable in. He sighed softly and shrugged off the awkward feel of being the new guy as his feet guided him to the bar. The flick of his tongue caused the toothpick in his mouth to rotate to the other side so he could even out his chew on it. Hazel eyes looked over the joint, taking it in for the first time. A woman was performing a dance number as he walked in. A turn of the corner of his lips showed his enjoyment of the lively atmosphere they were creating.

Jace took a seat, front and center at the bar. His elbows, out of bad habit, pressed into the wood as he slouched over the counter. His back sat toward the rest of the room as he rubbed at his neck debating what he would down first while he waited for someone to ask what was his drink preference.

Reactions: Alis_Audāx
Leah popped up from the bottom of the bar right in front the new comer. She blinked several times as she adjust her eyes to the new person. Once she had her baring she smiled at the male.

"Welcome to the Sleepy Tavern, I am the owner of this establishment. So what can a I get you?", she had two sliver bottles in each had.

Leah turned to place the bottles at the back of the bar. She returned to the male, cleaning her hands on her thighs. She rested her hands on her hips as she waited for his answer.

An unsavory patron seemed to enjoy Emma's dance a little to much. The burly looking man inched over to the stage and reached out. He grabbed a hold of her skirt as she danced by. He obviously had to much to drink and was feeling bold enough to make his move on Emma.

Names and Places...

Peet felt much better after letting it all out. Yes, far from Home, Family, Friends... but not alone. The "bravo"... the "thunderous metal clang"... he took these all in, and felt warm. Still, he had a drink, perhaps, awaiting him at the bar. So on all fours, he left the stage, then...

... "Moved to tears?" He stood up and grinned, ears up, eyes bright, tail a-twitch... "I'm Peet, of the Bloodline Ahvviyinn... good to hear you liked it."

With the new arrival, and with this very large copper knight... Balur... so close, so filled with chi, Peet could perhaps be forgiven for not sensing the silent scream, for not noting the sudden blank spot. This Q person, perhaps too good at hiding. Didn't help that another, drunk patron distracted his attention with a skirt-grab. Didn't help that this new music Rak made also caught his attention. Bits in hand had changed to Bits around wrists when he went to all fours. Now standing, he let them go to play... seemed the best thing to do with them, for now. What with his own body starting to dance, his own voice to hum, trip towards bar, interrupted...

... eye on the drunk, just in case. But curious as to what Emma would do. Or what anyone else would do.

Peet definitely wasn't going to waltz up and knee this skirt-grabber in the groin. Even though, grabbing a lady's skirt, he deserved it.......

Status
Not open for further replies.