The Slave Of Riverside Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the teachers took knuckle braces out of their pocket and fixed them on their hand. The teacher then rose his hand and slammed it against Hiro's noise. A sickening crack echoed throughout the room as blood began pouring down his nose like a waterfall

Lynsey limped to the staff room just as a horrific crack sounded from inside. She shuddered violently but knocked on the door, hard. "P-please, let me in!" she called, "Some boys, they, they beat me up." She sobbed, and through the implanted mic she heard, Damn Lyns, nice acting! She clenched her fists and tried not to freak out.

One of the teachers opened the door a crack so that she couldn't see what was happening inside. "We're currently busy with a meeting. How about I take you to the nurse's office instead? Well, I guess you could go there yourself.."

A la mierda, mierda, mierda! came Aleshia's agitated voice. "Su-sure, miss. I-I'll walk myself there. Very sorry t-to disturb." As she made her way in the direction of the nurses office, she cast a glance over her shoulder. Good. No followers. She slipped into the bathroom to meet Ally. "Qué carajo está pasando en esta escuela?! Algo se está oculta de nosotros!" she cried, annoyed. Lynsey shook her head sadly.

The teacher closed the door again and turned to Hiro. The other teachers were punching and kicking in the stomach while another punched him in the face with brass knuckles

The swearing coming from Aleshia's mouth would have made her mother faint. Lynsey simply sighed and leaned against the wall, having fixed herself up. She clamped a hand over Ally's mouth, "Listen, Al, I have to go to class. Later?" Aleshia simply shrugged, looking upset, and pushed past her, walking into the hall. Lynsey face palmed and walked to class. Ally was browsing the web for, "Conspiracies about Riverside Academy". She was becoming more and more frustrated each time the Access Denied or Sorry, this webpage has been deleted messages showed up.

After a whole the teachers stopped beating him and Hiro collapsed on the ground in pain. As he gasped for breath, the teachers left for their classrooms. Once his breathing had returned to normal, Hiro stood up, wincing slightly as he did so

Aleshia looked up to see the teachers leave. She snook towards the staff room, tapping on the door three times. Her phone vibrated in her hand.
Text message received from Lyns the Supergirl. Open?
She clicked the no button, slipping it back into her pocket after quickly making sure her browsing history was definitely deleted.

Hiro heard someone tap on the door and froze. Who was tapping? He quietly crept towards the door and gently pressed his ear to it. When hearing nothing, he stood up and started cleaning the staff room, wincing slightly as he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.