The Sins Of Our Fathers (DCEU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stood basking in inner anger at what I had done and everything happening to me. I never once asked to become what I was and didn't want any of it. My mind continued to swim up untill Galya began to speak to me after Raven said somthing that seemed to distance me even more from what was going on. Never once was I upset with either of them but everything came together like a raging storm as in that moment my mind swam and processed things that would make the average person kill themselves several times over due to the stress I was putting onto myself.

In a split second I felt my heart sink to the lowest point it had ever been. My skin instantly became clamy and sticky as I began to think back to parts of my mind that were better left destroyed and long forgotten. Brought back by Galya talking about hardship and me getting everything I had wanted. Although true in some aspects my life had been far from easy. It had been so difficult that at times I questions my position in it. I was treated horribly by everyone due to my differences..... everything began to make sense with what my father had told me only a week ago. Everything! Everything that anyone had ever done to me made sense!

---------------

The early morning bell rang as I walked into my class room early in the morning. Everything seemed colorful and I look down to see my hands a very strong tinge of orange. Stronger than it was now... It was then that it dawned on me what was going on... where was I what was I doing? Who was I... I was me... I am back... No... not this.. Everything around me seemed to be as real as it ever was. It was then that a boy came over and knocked me out of my chair causing me to hit the ground hard. I felt the pain and I cringe before looking up nearly crying.

The boy stared down at me "Hey carrot! Don't you belong in a garden and not in school!" I heard him say making me tear up even more before tears began to stream down my face. I remembered being called carrot all elementary school and always being left out before of my skin color. I was so different form all the others but... I just played it off like nothing ever happened. Every day I was harassed but I grew stronger from it while falling apart emotionally! Oh god, is this what I have become! I am a fucking mess!

-----

The flashback fades as another begins. I stand alone in the hall way of my Middle school 7th grade year. I was really skinny but abnormally tall for my age then. I remembered walking down the hallway and coming across a group of people that did nothing but stare at me all year long. I thought nothing of it untill one of them came over with a look of anger on his face. He pushed me against the lockers making me groan in pain. I looked up at him and shook my head as it was happening again. I was going to be beaten again because I was different. I hardened my emotions and didn't give him the pleasure of seeing me cry like all the other times.

The fist connected with my stomach making me grit my teeth and hand my head low. "Weirdo... What do you keep coming here for! Your Orange! You are not like us!" I heard him say as he punched me in the stomach again. I have a policy of non-Violence no matter what but it began to push the limits as he wouldn't let me go unlike the others after the first punch. He swung again and hit me in the chest making me cry out and fall to the ground. My books and papers flying everywhere like a whirlwind of paper.

When I hit the ground he raised a knee up and hit me in the chest again. Tears began to stream down my face at the pain before I looked up and began to laugh. It was then that I remembered that was the day I finally snapped out on someone. I don't remember what I did but it wasn't good... So much pain... so many people hurting me its a wonder why I didn't kill myself when I was younger... it was then I remember that I had tried but.. somthing didn't let me do it.

------

High school sophmore year was the single worst year of my entire life that was capitalized by one single event that set the standard for the rest of the year. I remember... I see it so clearely... the girls locker room was always empty and I found myself there between classes as I was afraid to leave there in the case that I was attacked by anyone. Luckily my skin began to clear out of the orange tint and now was moderately orange much like it was today. But, people now had Biology class and looked at me like a mad scientist.

Boys wanted to have me because I was different... I was beautiful and I was smart... a combo that most didn't like but my beauty outweighed the intelligence to most of them. Every guy was friendly to me now but every girl no matter who it was seemed openly hostile to me. It was then that I remember it all... The day I was nearly assaulted in the girls locker room.....

The 2nd bell of the day had rung and it was study hall for me finally. It meant that I could go and finally relax without being harassed by guys or made fun of by girls. I knew now it was no longer my skin but jealously that I got all the attention by everyone. I didn't want it and I just wanted to float through school for once without making any friends. I made my way back to the girl locker room and slumped down in the corner to take a small nap where it was quiet. Although it smelled rather bad it was better than falling asleep where I could be openly messed with.

Everything seemed to be going well but the door opened maing light enter the dimmed room. Six girls entered and looked around before spotting me which was that hard due to my tall stature. They all looked at me and began to laugh "Hey slut! We knew we would find you in here.. Good your finally alone without any of your boy toys around to protect you.. to think they all made fun of you for so many years.. now you are a jaw dropper and they all adore you... they want to get into your pants and not know you..." The lead girl said before I just shook my head.

"They aren't my boy toys... please leave me alone... I just want to be left alone.." I said slowly knowing full well what was coming up. I had grown stronger but never stfuck anyone since I defended myself in middle school. I knew how to oh so well now... my father had no idea what was happening to me every day but I went to martial Arts gym's and was even trained by several mecenaries working with my father to protect certain assets and cargo transports of high value material. I knew so much and I felt so good about it all... but it never healed the scars and pain left by people... I don't know why I cant hurt them... I never could.. no matter the pain.

The attack lasted less than six minutes and ended up with me on the floor bleeding from the mouth and the nose. I felt like I was hit by a rifle round as I laid on the floor covered in my own blood. The girls laughing cleared up and I simply looked up before curling up on the floor in the strongest pain I had ever felt. I think I had two broken bones and my skin was torn up. I took out my phone and dialled up my father ot explain what happeend. He offered to take care of all of it but I told him not to... they had their reasons to hate me...

----------

The last flashback began and brought me back to the alleyway only a day before. The sounds of machine gun fire and muzzle flashes causing me to scream out and curl up like a cat sleeping. I was so terrified that I was going to die that day. No matter what I wasn't going to hurt them! It was then that one of them ran over and tried to not only grab me but level a pisotl at my head. The fear passed through me as my eyes flashed around to see more of them surrounding me. I couldn't.... I... No!

Was all I could think as fear drove a blue light to errupt out of my eyes. The looks on their faced scarred my mind immediately and I felt my heart explode in horrific despair. No... he.. hes dead! They are all dead! What am I! was all I could think as time continued to flash by before everything went black. All of this happening as Raven connected with me. The two way bridge reflected completely as the horrific despair was passed onto her. The feeling almost overwhelming even to a girl trained as much as she was.

The pure feeling of a human giving up on themselves hit her before it was washed over partially by the feeling of serenity that was almost drowned out by the ink like taint of despair. The two balanced out making me feel slightly better. I opened my eyes and looked at raven. She looked on edge... I did all of this and... there was nothing I could do to change it... well there was.. if it would work I would be able to change it and make sure it would never happen again.. but I am afraid to do it... I was always afraid...

It was then that Raven asked about the clothing and I just nodded slowly "Yeah.... Just... Uhm... If you can hold on a minute I will get you some money to buy all the clothes you will need..." I said before going over to a large bag and taking out sixteen one hundred dollar bills wrapped up neatly in my normal fashion. I turned back towards them and walked over. Being sure I kept my distance as they looked like they were ready to attack me if I did anything out of the ordinary.... huh.. ordinary would be beautiful for me right now but it... was so lost.

I handed it out before Galya began to speak again. I just nodded slowly "Yeah... I hope everything is alright with you... I will be here if you need anything.." I said. My voice was monotonic and my eyes carried a strong sense of despair within them. Their normal brillant blue seemed to be drowned out and almost shadowed over by somthing internal. Their luster gone and no longer gleaming with the beauty that they were hours before. It felt like everything for me was coming to a final close. What better way to bring everything to a Climax than to relieve your lifes most horrid momments.... I may have been given everything.. but I suffered my entire life because I was different.. I miss being able to control my emotions like I was able to.

With them still in the room I turned and made my way outside. The suns rays striking my body normally made me feel better but now seemed to only do a little to make feel better. The entirety of it all drowned out by the bleak serenity that I finally felt. It was a double edged sword... they balanced each other out creating a horrific beauty within me. It was able to think clearly with the mind of a overly depressed individual. Death, Despair and Abandonment were on my mind as I rest my hands on the railing of the balcony. All I could do was stare out into the far horizon wondering what else was going to happen to me.

Images of my past continued to flow into my mind as I stared out blankly. "Maybe I am a monster.... I mean... if they can see through this disguise... I was to foolish to know when I was younger.... People knew I was different... I mean.. I am orange! I am a carrot....." I said before beginning to laugh again. I couldn't get the thoughts out of my at all as one word began to repeat 'Monster..... Monster... Monster... Over and over again without it ever ending. It was horrible... but I didn't lie to myself... But... what of where the wild things live.... those monsters were nice... maybe I can do the same.... but I already killed.... I am tainted...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
(Remember Raven's known name is Metrion.)

Galya stands in amazement as we both feel Skylar's emotions. She began to become overwhelmed with her own deep and dark past. We seen it all flash in our memories as if they were our own. So much pain, despair, and agony. She was spiritually and emotionally weak, so she did not know how to handle the affairs of the heart and battered soul. She was on the brink of breaking down, I didn't need my abilities to tell that. The emotions of peace I put in her she decided to ignore like a youngling not wanting to accept it, she would rather focus on her intense feelings of what happened before. She couldn't control her emotions because she couldn't control herself. Her mental state was a complete mess. She had convinced herself that she finally understood what her life means and the past events, yet she resorts to calling herself a monster...to succumbing to the darkness of her before life and standing in society. Galya makes a facial expression of absolute sympathy as she wanders towards Skylar, before she leaves to get money for some garments. Galya stops and looks at me, trying to refrain from her feelings of sadness. I had to admit, I had no sadness for her, but I did possess a great amount of sympathy for her. I withhold it in and focus on my feelings of balance. A bit...melodramatic for my taste, but she did have plausible reason to react the way she did. Funny, it caused me to wonder if I would be like her had I been raised here by Angela....or worse. Galya reluctantly takes the currency while Skylar storms outside to the radiant sun showering the land. Galya looks at me, and I instantly recognize her face.

"...No."

Galya walks out towards the balcony and sits beside Skylar.

Galya: "You know...I asked myself this when I discovered your nature. Maybe it'd do well to ask yourself...what sort of 'Monster' feels remorse for harming a life?"

Galya looks at Skylar with a strange look of mangled emotions. Both sympathy and caution. Like looking at a rabid wolf that wasn't behaving like a ferocious beast.

Galya: "Earth is a strange place indeed..."

She gets up and takes her leave, unaware of what she just said. It's best to leave her alone for the moment. If she chooses to commit crimes of the soul that was her choice. This was a new realm, and we had to accept it's culture and laws. I wait silently and patiently until she steps inside the room once more. She locks eyes with me, making me shift my hips and body in a rush of anxiety. I was ready to go and find Angela, my birth mother. I didn't want to be around despair any more, not like I couldn't just channel my emotions to my will. Strange, that Skylar was. A tempered but sensitive being, I guess the entire Earth works in contradictions from what I've experienced so far. Just one, big, messy realm of clutter and ignorance...or was it superficiality?

"Can we go now?"
Galya: "Yes."

We exit the room and start to make our way downstairs. We enter the elevator and it just stands still. The door closes and remains stationary. Galya tilt her head and I cross my arms at the stifled attempt to work this mechanism. I see buttons and slots of some sort. I focus on the thoughts that I scanned earlier that could help. The buttons...they all descend to the number 1, judging that for whatever button you select, then the elevator will take you to that desired height. I press 1. The elevator starts to move, descending downwards. More earthlings get on, looking at us with unbridled curiosity. We remain silent when the door opens to the lounge hall area. We step outside to the large mecca of the dark city once again. I search for one of those yellow taxi vehicles when Galya starts to walk. I follow her whilst saying nothing. Already our time here has been a formidable adventure.

"Where do we start?"
Galya: "First, garments. Then, we will seek Angela. We will travel to where we sought her out at the moment of her hopelessness. A dark and evil place where sin is more welcome than a wind's breeze. It is called Crime Alley."
"Sounds like a fun place."
Galya: "Mind your wit, that place is as dark as the void of the universe."

We start to walk among the cityscape in search of a decent hampering of clothing. I spot many upon may buildings, with a ton of titles. Laundry, antiques...that would be interesting, bar and lounge, and then some signs that were supposed to be lit up, but due to the light from the sky they were pale and greyed out. They were called clubs. It seemed like the entire fold around us stopped and gawked at our dressings, and even people in vehicles make these whistles and calls out to us, with emotions of instigation and initiation. I roll my eyes at their clear and intent emotions while their thoughts screamed confusion. More and more contradictions. Galya stops me as we spot a place with clothes on blank human like displays in front of a window. She instantly walks in, with me slowly sulking in behind her. This air was heavy, this world was heavy. It was affecting me on the inside. Azar warned me of this, but I had to remember the light. I take a deep breath as we enter into the clothing structure. Time to look like an earthling....gee, great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rella stands in the middle of the alley as the wind blows an unusual blow. Her dark hair flows about abruptly, while she stands like a trained soldier in the midst of the alley. But she had no such training, no skills. All that she possessed was the ability to remain a shadow among the world known today. She knew how to feel her way through life with a caution to avoid the darkest corners of life's unknown secrets...but right now, she was standing firm, just in her cause. She grimly looks over her shoulder down the alley to see nothing there, but she knew something was there. In the middle intersection of the 4-way alley with all types of clubs and market businesses around, she felt something other than a incoming crime or danger. She looks up towards the sky for some sort of unknown signal. Some unknown source.

Rella: "Are you there...?.......hello?..........You have to hear me.....I want to know where she is......"

The wind breeze continues to blow as her hair covers her face with prejudice. The winds were slightly stronger in this particular area of Gotham. She remained in the middle of her concentration of reaching out to apparent ghosts in a desperate attempt to make contact with them. The society. She removes the book from her purse and open it to the bookmarked section covering religious items and customs. She eyes the red gem with the mental image of the spiritual society in mind. She reads the markings of the chakra and it's root and closes her eyes to focus on this, not having a clue what she's doing. Not having a cause to delve in anything religious...not since that incident. She sees the incantations and associating symbols, not knowing what they meant, but she was going to try.

And then the sounds of raging vans went zooming past the alley, snapping her focus. She spots at the last moment all white vans just like days ago with the young girl. Whoever these people were they were in town and on the rise, at least that's what she figured. Looks like Raye Rails would have to come back should more kidnappings occur....then again that was mostly because she was looking for her, her subconscious playing a cruel trick on her with torment and despair. In concern for her integrity of life, she hastily walks from the Crime Alley to the edge of the street and watches as the vans zoom to their locations. Maybe they were government operatives, maybe they were terrorists, but Rella saw this as a sign. That something was coming, and she had to make the choice to stick to the shadows like she always has, or stand up and begin to make a change in her life. To make a stand. The drab atmosphere layers down onto the gritted street as smoke and mist rises from the concrete in a hint of pollution and gunk. The sun begins to become clouded with murky grey clusters of clouds. The small ounce of light breaks through the cracks that seep onto the scene of Gotham. Rella walks briskly away from Crime Alley, a balance about her fueling her. One side, ambition. The other, isolation.

The wind brushed against the side of my face causing my black hair to sway ever so lightly. I couldn't keep my mind off anything anymore and it was pushing me to my inner limits. I would rather have almost exploded than to have such clairty. It was horffic to stand here with such things on my mind. I couldn't control it and I felt weak. So weak and distant that it was breaking my heart. I couldn't stand it anymore..... it was so hard to put down now that it was open. Then again... that is what I get for being an idiot and never dealing with it.

Then somthing I didn't expect happened. Galya came over and sat down near me. She still looked edgy and it was rather normal by this point. I meant to help them but now it seemed I only developed them into fearing me because I was a.... monster. She began to talk and I just listened quietly as I basked in the sunlight. What she said was correct and I wasn't a monster like I had said to myself. Never the less I was a Killer... which was only slightly better in my opinion. I had human dust on my hands... not even blood! DUST! I made people burst into dust!

Gayla then left after commenting on earth... she was absolutely correct... Earth was a very odd place indeed. It was a horrible place that doesnt like differences between people... you had to be normal or you were pushed out into the open to be rediculed. That is what happened to me.. that is why I am who I am now and it is why I am standing where I am looking down at the ground... It was horrible and I knew what was to be done... Before they left I glanced back "I may not be here when you return.... if you need anything I will leave my bag here.." I said before I heard the door shut.

I was finally alone and a rush of adrenalin shot over me. Gayla was absolutely correct... I wasn't a monster.... but my past was... I was different now but I couldn't contain it anymore... It hurt so bad... I wanted it to stop... It was now or never... I finally made up my mind... I was going to do it and nothing was going to stop me.... Sure, I may be gone but atleast my suffering will have finally ceased... Finally! Free! Hah! All chaos flowing through me continualy before I gripped the railing of the balcony tightly.

I closed my eyes and turned around before sitting on the edge. I opened them to look into my room as fear began to flood into my head. It consumed before I suddenly felt peace. My mind cleared and I felt like I was floating on a blanket in space. The feeling of heat against my skin and the cold brisk air against my face. I tilted my head back and exhaled before I simply let myself fall off the balcony. I felt the air flow past my hair before I began to count. 1.... 2... 3... 4... 5.... 6... 7... 8... 9.......... Nothing... I fell off... what is going on!

I opened my eyes to see that I was looking up into the sky. The sun continuing to hit my skin. I looked around to see myself floating right where I had slid off the railing. I couldn't believe it.... I was flying! What is going on! Why am I flying! How am I flying! Im not bird! Im a carrot! No, Im a girl bird creature alien thing and I can fly?! Or hover... or somthing as I am not falling!

But then it dawned on me... no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't kill myself.. somthing always seemed to go wrong. The first time... I tried freezeing myself during the winter and it just felt normal.... I was in a pond! My father said I was lucky to be alive but now I think its because of what I am! Why! Why cant I just end it! Why.... Obviously somthing isn't letting me for a reason... like a failsafe...

I spun around like a top nearly missing the edge and grabbed ahold. I pulled myself back into the room and hit the floor as the flight suddenly stopped. I grunted and began to tear up as I realized what I had just done. Was I truly that desperate?! Oh god! Why!..... but I knew why... finally I think I knew why... it was because I was a alien.... on earth.... different... it isn't because of my past.. it had somthing to do with it but it was.... because it all finally made sense.. all the pain finally made sense. I was an alien and I didn't belong here.. I was the black duck in the flock... But you know what... like the duck... I have a family... Maybe I need to find out who I was before I tried.... that again.

With a renewed strength and purpose I got up and wiped away my tears. No more tears for me... I had alot of make up for... I don't know what is going on with me anymore.. one minute I am crazy emotional the next I am strong... Galya is right.. what monster cares about those they hurt... I may be a type of monster in others eyes... but to my family... whoever they are other than my dad... I am a girl.. not an alien and not some type of monster! But, I have to take care of a few things first..

I got dressed after showering and made my way outside nearly an hour after Metrion and Galya left. The sun was beating down heavily and I purposely wore summer clothes to soak it all in. I came to the conclusion that the sun made me feel better and I made sure to take every bit of it in. It was to be done every day untill there was no sun left... I love it.. it made me feel alive... My clothes may be abit.... revealing but I needed my skin to be exposed.. all the sunlight made me feel better and I needed it right now more than anything. My favorite types of clothes.. shorts and a Tank top.

With H.I.V.E on my mind I turned to where I was first inducted... not far from here and near Crime Alley. I had a date with the goons of a man named Joker.. I wouldn't kill unless I had to... I was trained so very well... I don't like violence but now.. now it was needed to fix what I created.. I needed to prove I was more than a monster... I would gain my answers and get the truth out of them. Whatever was going on wasn't good for Gotham or for the world in my mind. It was dangerous more than anything else.

I made it to Crime alleyway and ran a hand through my hair. The place smelled worse now than it ever did in my time coming here before. It sucked and looked dirtier tha before as well. I couldn't put my finger on it but it was definitely somthing.... It was then I spotted a van much like many of H.I.V.E's. It seemed to take notice of me but in my clothing they seemed to just stare at me like I was to them. It was easy for guys to get caught up in their head when they looked at me. I looked like I had a permanant Tan but also was stunningly beautiful. I used it in this moment to my advantage... sadly I couldn't be mistaken because of my skin tone... and my eyes which always seemed to glow in the darker places... like a beacon in the dark.

Last edited:
A few inhabitants of the clothing store look at us in our robes while we enter the building. The store manager provides a shifty look in his mint colored button up with brown vest and matching slacks. He waddles about the store towards the front and smiles at us upon proximity. Eyeing us up and down with an analytical look he smiles once more and asks for our service.

Manager: "Hello, what can I do for you ladies today?"
Galya: "We require clothing, we have the necessary currency."

Galya flashes the $1600 in his face, causing his expression to light up with joy and wonder. His entire demeanor changes when he sees the palpable amount of cash in his face, prepping his posture fully upright and taking a sigh of piqued interest.

Manager: "Well! What is it that you were looking for?"
Galya: "...I just told you...clothes..."

An awkward silence ensues for a moment, Galya and the man exchanging weird looks at one another with a thought of uncomfortable circumstance.

"Well....this is just blissful..."
Manager: "My apologies, please! Feel free to browse around and when you find whatever you like, then bring it to the front :) "

He speed walks away and leaves the emporium of attire to our view. I scan through what seemed to be the females side of clothing, with makeshift dresses of various colors. I wasn't used to seeing such distinct hues on fabric. All Azarath possessed was Black, Gold, Silver, and Purple, the color for royalty and mystery. I run my hand along the material of the clothes and they feel more rough and woven as opposed to the synthetic material of my realm. It was different, not for me personally. I gravitate towards the darker colors looking at some T-shirts that said 'Gotham', 'Wayne Inc.' , and things like meaningful and deep phrases. I also spot a weird symbol on a shirt, with an entire section of this symbol and a large creature that seemed to have white eyes in some sort of armor. Like the men I've seen on Earth, but heavier, more oriented to look like that of a bat. What sort of creature was that thing? Was it human? A mix? Like me? Galya browses through some synthetic sweatpants that she holds up to her waist, there were some tops that didn't even come down past the belly button. Earth's fashion was so peculiar indeed.

I walk to the other end of the store section to the dresses and jackets made of hard black material, it resembled leather. More material looked like that of which you see made of earthlings jeans. My eyes come across a particular item of clothing that made me change my mundane and dull expression for the first time since I've been in here. I raise a brow and I reach up to take the piece from its rack. I observe its material and properties. This was what I wanted. Galya looks at me and walks over folding her arms.

Galya: "Hmm, that's what you wish to purchase? Hm. Well, there's more here. We need enough for a few alterations to change on."

I start to look for more items to go along with my first piece of clothes. I had to find something other than these gauntlets. These purple metal pieces of armor were making my hands feel clunky and steamy. I seen some circlets over near the front counter and I go to pick them up and try them on. I placed them around my fingers but they were way too large. I followed up by trying to put them around my wrist, but they were way too small. I looked at the items with bold contempt. Why weren't they fitting? One of the workers cam over to me with a humored look on her face, like I was making a fool of myself.

Girl: "These are earrings you know that right?"

She takes the circlets and moves them up to my ears to demonstrate.

Girl: "You're ears aren't pierced, but yeah they look like bracelets but aren't hahah"
"....I knew that."

I walked away briskly after that small showdown of embarrassment. I return back to the clothes and I pick up a bunch of dark colored clothing, varying from dresses, tops, outfits, panting, hooded garments, a sash, and fitted wear. I was rather content with my selection, but now all that I lacked were some footwear. I browsed the section of feet apparel for more dark colors. There were some selections that were appealing to me. I found some heeled shoes, as well as some boots. When I crossed paths with one particular pair however, I felt my heart flutter for the first time since I've been on Earth. My eyes condense on some long boots that consumed much of my leg, and I added them to the list. Galya gets an assortment of garments as well, hers not so much dark and concealing. We bring them all to the front and pile them on top of the counter to check out. The employees look at each other with emotions of surprise. The girl rings up the tags and compiles the price.

Girl: "Okay, that'll be $1,143.54."
Galya: "Let's see...100's....twelve of them should cover it."

She hands over the green paper as the girl puts it in some sort of machine that takes the currency. She gives back some green paper in the difference of the amount of money provided. I counted in my head just to make sure they didn't try to manipulate us. Once the change was gotten, we take our bags.

Galya: "Is there somewhere we can change?"
Girl: "Oh! Uhh....yeah there's a dressing room over there. Help yourself."

Galya and I march over to the isolated corner of the store leading into booths that were secured. I open and close the door behind me, looking into a surface on the wall that reflected my appearance. A mirror. I remove the sulky robes and drop them around my feet revealing my undergarments. My dark breastplate and loincloth only thing revealed. I pick the very first piece I chose to put on along with the long boots. I take my hair and fully spread it out in an unkempt fashion. My long hair drops to the bottom of my back at the departure of my hood. I actually looked...cute. Egh, it was uncomfortable to contemplate.

I walk out putting my robes and gauntlets in my bags and Galya walks out with a sky blue tank top and some long black tight fit leggings, with some heelless boots on. Her long ponytail down to her lower back as the brunette makes a smiling face to me, impressed by my new look.

"Don't. Even."

We walk from the store and back out onto the streets of the Dark City. We started to walk back towards the hotel so that we could drop our bags off there. Crossing the street, we walk towards a large number of people as we collide in to one big crowd. I feel a knot in my stomach, my instincts started to feel a commotion when I caught sight of the crowd beginning to panic and run away to the sidewalks. I look to see two large white vans zooming fast towards our location in the middle of the street. My mind quickly went to defense, as I readied my abilities to try and stop us from being hit, but Galya grabs my arm.
Galya.jpg

Galya: "Metrion, NO!"

I pause as the vans get closer. I look onward seeing the mouth of the mechanical monster driving towards me. I instantly rush for the sidewalk hearing the sound of screeching. Out of my peripheral all I seen was white vehicle coming at me with full force. I gasp in anticipation as Galya shoves me out of the way and takes my place. The van was feet away when it turned at the last minute and goes around her followed by the second van. I hop up grabbing the bags and Galya remains in the street froze from fear. She almost just died for me. I walk up and take her arm and make way for the hotel, not acknowledging the people asking of our health surrounding us. We trek on for a few blocks and enter the hotel. We ride the elevator up to our suite house.

"You okay?"
Galya: "Yes, I seen my life flash...it was intense."

We enter the room and drop our belongings. We pass Skylar's room and it was quiet. Too quiet. Maybe she left, but I couldn't help but wonder about who she is and what else Earth is filled with in mystery. There were many things and beings out there indeed, and I wanted to know just how much, but for right now I had to focus on my path...a path that lead to my mother. With a rush of adrenaline Galya looks to me and tries to shake her nerves.

Galya: "Crime Alley, shall we go then? [hurries out]"
"[stops her] I can take you."
Galya: "You've never been here Metrion--"
"I don't have to. All I need is the image...if I can see the place then I can go there."
Galya: "You mean....teleportation? You can do that?"
"Yes."
Galya: "But...Azar said no abilities Metrion. You can't."
"I've already used some, as long as it's not for harm."
Galya: "No."

She walks out and of course I drag right behind her like a little infant. A little disappointment covers my face and spirit while walking out back into the fray of the sin-riddled city. We exit back out into the city once more, revamped and reinvented in our earthling appearance and fashion. People walk by still looking at us but not so much as outsiders anymore, now they were looking at us with feelings of desire. They wanted me in a lustful way. I swear every time I feel that lust it gets so powerful, a feeling never experienced on Azarath. I wanted to avoid that for the time being. I scanned the thoughts of passer-bys for some entertainment.....money....food....business....food....sex...sex....wow, sex....sex while counting money. This world was filthy. Finally a place that's interesting.

We scour the grounds of Earth for what seemed like an eternity, and that's saying a ton seeing as Azarath doesn't really age or have a sense of time. We come across a large and desolate alley way in the distance. I didn't have to ask, I knew that was the location due to the look on Galya's face. We were here. This was where it began, where they came to my mother and she met them for the first time. We enter the alley as its length was impressive even for a Earth place. There wasn't one person in the midst, I guess because it was the alley of crime. Common sense would suggest so. I follow Galya as we walked the portion of the alley, up to a small intersection. She closes her eyes and reflects on the night that happened 18 cycles ago. I scan her mind for anything I could get ahold of about that night, but right when I tried she grabs my shoulder and shakes her head. The wind softly blows as a chill breezes through my body, but there was also something else there, it was more than just a physical sensation...it felt like...

Galya: "A spiritual push...there's something I can feel."

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
The air in the area seemed very thick even as the men in the Van drove off. I guess it wasn't the people I was looking for at all. For me to go in a poke the hornets nest was a rather bad idea. But..I needed information about movement across Gotham.. H.I.V.E isn't centralized here... I needed to get in or... I could just.. Oh... yes it was very possibe to do that.. I just needed computers and many different servers.. and a rediculous Proxy.. it looks like I had a date with a computer store.

I turned and jogged out of Crime alley just catching a Glimpse of a two girls walking down after I had left. They looked familiar but I hadn't paid much attention to the two of them enough to realize who they were. I reached the end of Crime Alley and looked around before hailing a Taxi. I jumped into the Backseat before taking my phone out and looking up computer stores in the area. Several showed up but I needed alot fo Computers without raising suspicions... so... had to hit them all... I needed my car first.

I got back at the Hotel and instantly ran into the Garage. I found my car hidden away on the inside which arrived two days before me and got inside of it. It gave me everything I wanted in a car. It was uparmored giving me protection.. espcially now and was customized by both my father and I from a Premier armored car facility in Texas. I put the car in reverse before pulling out and driving out of the hotel garage. The pure white style of the car matched my personality rather well.

I got to the first store and immediately got out. I locked the car not even worried about it being stole due to the finger print igniton and metal circut box. I jogged into the store and got alot of attention immediately. The place was full of guys and not a single girlw as present. The store was a high end gaming storee which I was accustumed to considering I am a gamer myself. I just smiled and was quickly surrounded with people trying to help me. I just nodded slowly feeling aittle cluastrophobic with my backpack on. "I am looking for High end processers... Alot of DDR5 Ram... and several advanced GPUs... and... alot of Power supplies... and.... uhm... I also need a bunch of monitors... and yeah... I just need alot of high end computers.. Preferably blank operating systems so I can make my own." I said making them seem to fall in love with me instantly.

"Well... Miss... Uhm... Do you have a name?" The manager asked me. I just smiled and nodded "Well! You may call me Skylar.. but my last name will be le-" Was all I was able to say before I heard another voice "Luthor..". I turned around to see a slightly smaller girl in the door way. She just smiled "Yeah.. you know me from your exploits... I know who you are...." She said making me blink twice. "You are..." I stumbled around with my words. The girl giggled "I am Avalia Denel.... You know me better as DarkWarden on steam. You and I don't get along much... I didn't know you would be here.. but your appearence betrays you." She said to me.

I narrowed my eyes "You.... You.... I hate you so much!" I said before suddenly hugging the girl. The guys in the room gasped as I lifted Avalia off the ground. "I didn't know you lived in Gotham you lovely girl!" I said to her making Avalia laugh. "Oh, Of course... now I see you are doing somthing.... Need any help setting it up?" She asked me. I just nodded slowly "Theres alot going on with me Avalia... alot and well... I would say yes but you can be in danger... trust me.. this isn't a game we would play together anymore." I made sure I said to her.

Avalia never the less smiled "Of course.. I saw the news... You have yourself and issue with our local delinquents... Its not the same here.... I miss home." She said to me. I knew how she felt. She left last year to go to college early like myself. I hadn't seen her in nearly a year and this moment made me happier than I had in a long time. "Alright Avalia.... I... Alright! We will do this... I need your skill with computers... I cant do this alone." I said to her. She began to take the computers the boys and created for us over half an hours out to my car.

Avalia came back in and looked at me "Your car screams Luthor by the way... Well... it could also be Wayne but he doesnt really get around much anymore. I knew you were here.. that car is so beautiful It could only belong to one girl." She said to me. I couldn't help but blush before taking two computer and carrying the out to the car. I walked up to the register and pulled out my Debit card. They much have expected a credit card but were happy to take a direct flow of cash. "Ill be back eventually..." I said before paying for the twenty thousand dollars in Wireless receivers.. computers and other technological junk I needed for this great undertaking.

I went back outside to see Avalia sitting in the drivers seat waiting for me. "It wont start for you... Its code locked... trust me.." I said to her making her scowl 'Then unlock it... I want to drive it for once." She responded pleadingly. "Do you think you can handel it Avalia? Hes a beast." I said to her. Avalia nodded and I just reached over and put a finger in the slot where the ignition would be. A second later it started and I with drew it. "Be careful... its fast..." I said before she began to drive. "Hey, take me back to the Gotham Hotel." I asked her.

She pulled up an hours later and parked my car into the garage "So.. you stay here then?" She asked me. I simply nodded "Its better then where I live... My aunts house is falling apart.." She said sounding sad. I grumbled slightly at that annoyance or her not asking already. "You are staying with me... My penthouse is far larger than my room back at the mansion.. it will be like old times." I said to her and got into the elevator. We had everything up in the Penthouse nearly an hour later and began setting things up in one of the rooms. It looked like a Nasa control room and we werent even nearly complete. I set up my end of the room and Avalia set herself up in the other.

Avalia set up her end and we began to string cords everywhere as we set up the proxy routers 4G routers. Minutes later we hit the switch and powered everything on bringing a blue glow to the entire room. Avalia nudged me making me began to laugh "Its beautiful isn't it..." I said to her. She nodded "It is... So! What do you plan on doing now that you have all of this set up?" She asked me. I sighed "Attoning for.... what I did weeks ago... Ill tell you about it in abit...."

Favim.com-23551.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ch0sen1
The wind swirls in circles as Galya closes her eyes and absorbs the essence that surges through her body. A spiritual beacon resounds through the crime-riddled alleyway, bringing about an aura of peace to a location that was rather dark and gruesome in nature. I walk up beside Galya, I could feel it as well. Something tugging at my spirit, like a little nudge of intuition and instinct. I focus my thoughts, when suddenly my mind becomes lighter and far more lucid to a reception coming in mentally. It was a voice, but not just any voice. My mentor and guardians'. It was Azar.

Azar.jpg

Azar: 'Galya, Metrion....I feel a soul reaching out...I can't depict the source or its owner but it's on Earth...it's near you both.'
'What could it be...?'
Galya: 'We feel it, Azar...it's a signal of some sort, a yearning spirit.'

I close my eyes and focus my spirit. I could feel my physical body becoming light as a feather. There was only one way to find this source, and I knew that I was going to be the bridge to reach that point. My spirit mends control over my flesh as my astral body starts to become active more and more upon concentration. I can start to develop my dream state vision as I rise and ascend over The Dark City, Gotham. The buildings and complexes are gorgeous in structure, my eyes meeting their marvel towers the closer I get towards the sky. The alley becomes but a small fragment in the large picture I see in front of me. I used my intuition to follow the essence of this spiritual source.
view-from-the-29th-floor-of-the-sky-club-apartments.jpg

Galya: 'Metrion, be wary! I will watch over your body.'

I rise through the oxygen pathway looking and using my sixth sense to determine what the source is. Azar said we were close, so I channel in around the area for a spiritual disturbance or abnormality. I felt a few: disgruntled, doubt, greed, and then something else...a mix of hope and also want. Yearning. Galya said yearning....that was it! I follow the spirit while drifting as an invisible soul over the mortal sinned city. I look down at the masses of people walking on the pavements throughout the large scale area. Then it happened.

Galya: 'Metrion! Get back with haste!'

I felt it. Darkness. Mal-intent. Emotions in droves of tides and waves of deception and violence. It wasn't something I had to search for or find. It found me. Found us. I snap back to my body, my eyes flashing to a deep violet for a split second before morphing back into a golden orange color. I catch glimpse of Galya who was backing up a bit in sight of a few earthlings stepping from the corners of the alley. They wore zipped robes with some type of cloth over their heads and faces. Denim bottoms and dark boots. But it wasn't the exterior that concerned me, it was the interior. Their emotions. I felt lust...that awful but poisonously alluring lust feeling again. I felt intent, I felt apprehension. They were in the state of extreme and deceptive aggression right now, and practitioner of peace or not, I knew what was about to happen.

Goon: "You ladies lost?"
Galya: "Let us go. We wish you no trouble."
"they kind of know that already....which is sort of the point...."
Azar: 'What's happening? Shall I send for your return?'
"No. We have this..."
Goon2: "Who's she talking to?"
Goon3: "We got some crackheads on our hands boys..."

Galya: "My head does not have a crack in it!"
"....wow..."
Goon: "How's about yous just give us all your money, and maybe some score as well? *smirks*"

I read his mind....score meant chemically altered substances used to affect the physical body's state of consciousness. Drugs. I cling to my wits while Galya steps in front of me. The three goons approach with dark and grim smiles, waiting to take advantage of our persons. I wasn't going to let it happen, the more time passes, the more I waste my time here that I could use finding my mother. That spiritual signal....what if that was her? She could have been looking for me all this time! This thought makes me balls my fists and glare back at the men, who were humored by it.

Goon: "Whoa ho ho!! A fighter? I like em feisty..."
"...I'm going to tell you peacefully and respectfully, move."

Goon2: "HAH! lady I have bunions bigger and tougher than you..."
Galya: "Let's leave Metrion...*backs away*"
Goon3: "Nope *pulls gun* "

Galya jumps and covers my body as the goon pulls out some metal contraption with a barrel ended slot on the end. I scanned his mind quickly with a rush of adrenaline. It was a gun, he was going to use it as a fear tactic to scare us into giving him whatever he required. Manipulation of the emotional spectrum. How could Earth be this lowly? It was a clever feat I'll admit, but to people who are innocent and wish no trouble? That wasn't fair. That was injustice. This was easy, I imprinted his emotions of apprehension and embraced them, turning me into a bold and outright menace like him. I shove Galya gently and walk forward to the man. He pulls the end hammer back to make the gun more efficient, but I knew he wasn't going to use it. I could read his mind. I smirk. I raise my hand in a gun imitating fashion, aiming my finger at the goon pointing the metal gun at me. He laughs as does the others.

Galya: "Metrion, cease!"
Goon: "Bahahaha!! Are you THAT high kid?"
"Are you that bold to use it, imbecile?"

I tilt my head to the side and these feelings of dark emotions start to become cozy in my nature. It felt almost...deserving. It felt good. The other two goons smile and laugh wholeheartedly, walking over to us and I aim a second hand like a gun at them, switching back and forth between them. Thaey comically play along and raise hands in mocking me, acting like they're in danger.

Goon: "Oh no! PLEASE! Hahaha"
Goon2:" Please spare me lassie! haha!"
Goon3: "Don't shoot! What ever will we do? xD "

Galya: "Metrion!!!! NO! We do not harm them!"
"...I'm not..."

Never said anything about scaring them. Using my mind, I seize control of each of the goon's arms, forcing the middle one with the weapon to raise his arm and aim it at himself, slowly, building up suspense and fear. The other two look at him with suspicion and back away in mild surprise.

Goon2: "The hell you doin man?"
Goon3: "What..?"
Goon: "Wha??? NO! I...I can't control my arm man....my fucking arm!!! The fuck!? HEY! Stop!"

My smirk goes deeper and darker. His arm continues to rise as the gun aligns with the bottom of his chin. His eyes go wide and his expression surges with sheer and unconditional fear. I use the other two goons to walk over to the gun and one holds the handle, and another holds the goons head still so the gun can press into his neck hard. They all panic and began to shout over one another in complete horror they had no control over their motor actions, fearful that the gun was going to fire.

Galya: "I SAID NO!"
Azar: 'Metrion, I'm sensing your heart....release those emotions now! They are consuming you! You came for your mother, not them...would her face enjoy this right now?'

The Azar's words hit hard in my head, balancing out my emotions with peace and snapping my fingers to give control back to the goons, knocking them over from their strain. By the time they got back up, they looked in the alley to see nothing or no one. We were already gone. I had grabbed Galya and made sure no one watched as I warped us away, back to the very point we touched down on Earth. Under a large metal structure with a huge long vehicle zooming overhead with many passengers, making a choo-ing sound as it moved. Galya exhales heavily and regains her composure as she presses on me in turmoil.

Galya: "Are you mad!? You could have revealed our true face to the world! Order must be kept! You were out of line, and I suggest you mind your training."
"....you're welcome too by the way."
Galya: "Enough! You could have jeopardized your life and mine, maybe others had they been there..."
Azar: 'Metrion, you must stay focused. I said no use of your darker abilities, lest you return home.'
'I know what I'm doing. I've proved that.'
Azar: 'The soul's intentions never show proof, but truth.'

Ugh, I hated those deep proverbs.

"While you were busy thinking of resiliency I traced a spirit of yearning...it was on the other side of the Crime Alley, moving away I think. We need to go, now."
Azar: 'I will continue to meditate on these energies, stay focused Metrion. I will not warn you again.'
"...........................psh."
Galya: "Mind your manners, girl."

Galya grabs my arm and drags me across the concrete street and back into the fray of Gotham City once more, the darkness already expecting us for a second embrace. I didn't care, I had a right to feel like I do right now. Trouble comes without a provocation and they expect me to sit there and do nothing? Turn the other cheek sounds great when you're not faced with a real threat, but when life is at stake action must be taken. They still didn't know that, and now I was starting to see that maybe the fact I was different wasn't so bad after all, wasn't so dark. Azarath had made them numb to the real ways of darkness in the outside realms, but I wouldn't be so naïve. I follow with Galya as she pulls me by my arm, my fists and my mind tensed this time. I wasn't going to let anything stifle my path. Not again. Not ever.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
The rest of the setup took about an hour and left the two girls with more time on their hands than they knew what to do with. "So.... What is it that you plan on doing Skylar?" Avalia asked me. I just looked at her and nodded slowly "Yeah... well I have alot I found out about recently. I think its best to tell and to eventually show you..." I said to her. I didn't know how to go about it so I thought it would be best for to go just start from the beginning. I spent the next hour telling her about H.I.V.E and my intentions within it and those that had died.

She just nodded slowly before I stood up. She looked at me as she saw my face. "Alright well.. the hardest thing for me to come to terms with is what I am about to tell you." I said to her. She crossed her arms "What else could get to you after all of that?" She asked me before I held my hands out and away from her. "Alright well... I found out I am not entirely human.... I am actually barely human... I mean it explains my orange skin.." I explained making her begin to giggle.

She leaned back in her chair "Skylar... You are a girl.. what could possibly make you-" Was all she was able to say before I took a deep breath. My hands and eyes began to glow a bright brillant blue making her blink twice "So... thats what made you think... So.... thats awesome!" She screamed and was about to run and hug me before I stepped back. My eyes still glowing "Dont... Its so dangerous... I am starting to figure it all out but it is taking me some time... Well.... I am a genetic project outcome... But... I am still my fathers daughter..." I said before taking a deep breath.

Avalia began to laugh "Cheer up girl! You look great and I can see that you are doing what you can!" she exclaimed to me making me feel alittle better. "Yeah... so we will be getting back at H.I.V.E by doing what we do best... playing a game and messing people up in that game." I said to her making me smirk "Of course... So! I have gotten better at hacking... since we last met so this should be significantly easier on our parts! So lets get to it then shall we?" She responded.

I actually smiled for the first time in this form and closed my eyes to get the glow to go away. "Yeah.... Lets get to it." I said before sitting down in my seat. We looked at each other before I slid my laptop over to her "The router number in placed inside of there... Use it to get into it and open a backdoor for me to enter. Then we begin to probe for information." I explained to her. She took the laptop and began to jack her computers into it. The data streamed up on the computer and within minutes she was in. Their firewall was broken into by a girl far smarter with computers than I was but every second I watched her I gained knowledge on how to do it.

Gotham Docks.

Gotham_City_Batman_Begins.jpg

A meeting of several bodies all compile in a docking warehouse on the edge of Gotham. Among the members are men with flak vests and some armor on their tactical suits with a logo. They all stand silently while they wait in anticipation for the arrival of their sponsor. A few of the members stand out particularly: A young woman with pink hair, an Aussie girl with spiked hair and pieces of metal all over her body, and she stands beside a humungous man with his arm around her. They lead the group of men in patience for the arrival of the second party.
HiveLogo.jpg
H.I.V.E.

Shimmer: "We all know what this is about..."
ShimmerSelinda.jpg

Mammoth: "Yeah, if they try any funny ideas, crush em."
MammothBaran.jpg

Jinx: "They need us. They're only local, we have the upper hand here so let's see what transpires. If they get out of line, we remind them."
Jinx1.jpg

Moments pass as the well guarded men stay resilient, with sidearms and M4 carbines strapped on their person. In one, terrifying creak, a large metal door creaks open and in comes a threatening number of blood red robed figures, walking in with heads down to the ground and marching side by side. They surround the HIVE members and remain still after doing so. Not one speaks a word. HIVE looks around in curiosity, waiting for what happened next. Soon, Theresa the Hand walks through the midst and smirks at the HIVE members, her crimson robes and bust standing out among the crowd of people. She eyes the three leaders.
Twister.jpg

Theresa: "This branch of HIVE has us concerned, that you're not performing to your...expected capabilities. Sending in a rookie to steal from a world leading franchise? Tsk Tsk....the management here is disappointing, I'm sure the higher ups of HIVE won't be pleased, luckily this situation can be remanded."
Mammoth: "Oh yeah? How so tootz?"
Theresa: "The files. Your recruit has them no? Get them from her, tie up the loose end. Mr. Wayne will surely catch wind of who did this, so we take care of the situation before he does."
Shimmer: "And we're supposed to forget the fact you killed our captain?"
Theresa: "We did you a favor. Poor management like that would only get you killed or worse....discovered. You see you do need us, heck we may be limited in scope but at least our resolve is precise. Centuries of laying in shadows and we've yet to jeopardize our cause."
Mammoth: "Because no one knows who you are."
Theresa: *smiles* "But they will. In any event, I'm now tasked with monitoring your operations from here on out....call it a professional audit."
Jinx: "Says who?"

"Says the one who supplies your resource dear lass."

Everyone but the robed figures turn and look to see Sebastian Blood. He walks with his hands in his cashmere pants, his blood red tie speaking volumes over his silver vest. He slowly enters the circle with a swagger that only a politician or con-man would have. He boldly smiles and walks up to Mammoth.
SebastianBloodSR.jpg

Blood: "Boy, you're ripped."

He cracks his neck and exhales, as mist emits from his mouth in the damp and humid air.

Blood: "We both want the same thing. Influence. We just have two standpoints on it. HIVE follows precision and results, we follow spirit and ambitions. We combine those together my friends, we are incapable of failing....BUT. Only if you guys are able to execute on an intellectual level. You're the brawn. We are the brains. Over 500 years have my society lasted and been successful, not because we did missions and built a worldwide dynasty, but because of the opposite. We stayed humble, patient. These virtues you guys lack, and we will be sure to spread a bit of our....resolve to you. Our influence is small, heck even virtually non-existent, but the one thing we can say is we NEVER did anything to jeopardize our people. YOU guys almost exposed HIVE, and you still might, depending on Mr. Wayne's temperament towards his stolen files. So yes, we will be monitoring you, because should that happen again, we will walk away and take all our resources with us."
Mammoth: "Please, you need us. We could tell the world of your little group too."
Blood: "*laughs* And then what? The world sees a small church group trying to spread influence, what a shocker! Please by all means then we'll get press and interviews....you see it's a win win for us...you? Ahh man...Blackgate isn't a good place for a body like yours..."
Mammoth: "You're using us, you son of a bitch."
Blood: "Not using, pushing. You guys clearly need discipline, and if you want to act like nagging infants then we can find partners elsewhere."
Shimmer: ".....so what would you suggest then, Blood?"
Blood: "Easy, right your wrongs. Without being dumb this time. Get the files, plant them on a common lackey, and let him take the fall. A pawn in the game of chess is as good as the queen if you use him right."
Theresa: "Where is your recruit?"
Blood: "Theresa....I was on a roll....do not interrupt me please."
Theresa: "Sorry, my dear."

Shimmer: "She went AWOL, we were just going to her place to retrieve her and the files afterwards...she's the daughter of Alexander Luthor..."
Blood: "You....you let a small girl walk away with the most important files to a multi-billion dollar industy?? A Luthor at that?? *scoffs* wait....she went AWOL....? Daughter of.....HAHAHAH!!!!!! Yes!!!! This is perfect!!!"

The party looks at him with confusion. He prances around excited as he does a little dance.

Blood: "You see? You need us, our faith and sense of fate has brought you a way out, a miracle. Let her keep them. Don't send for her, in fact, leave her alone completely..."
Jinx: "Umm.....what?"
Blood: "Wayne's a billionaire, he will hire the best hacker in the world to follow the traces if he already hasn't, and it will go straight to the daughter of THE Lex Luthor! A war will ensure between the two companies, media and the world will eat it UP! She'll be banned from all Wayne Enterprises, maybe even do a little time, making her daddy feel threatened and abused, stocks will fall, and then....WE...will rise. It's perfect!"

Blood claps his hands as the robed figures all surround him and prepare to escort him out of the docking house. Theresa joins his side looking prideful at HIVE members for them outsmarting them at their own missions.

Theresa: "We will be in touch."

They exit and leave the HIVE members dumbfounded. Jinx, Shimmer, and Mammoth all stand in mild embarrassment and shame, letting their egos take over and become angry. Mammoth punches the ground, forming a small crack in it with a big rumble. Shimmer grabs his shoulder to calm him down. Jinx folds her arms and smiles, she was impressed with Blood's disposition. The HIVE soldiers all gather around the three and prep the white vans to leave the docking houses. Once all members are in, the vans pull off, riding into the calamity of Gotham, to an unknown location of HIVE quarters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile.

The crunching of gravel underneath the stepping shoes of Rella were most prominent right now. She walks fast and with a motive cause to Wayne and 52nd street. She looks back in the direction of Park Row where she just came from, to see nothing but the same old smoky and pale air in the streets. Her next destination was almost on the other side of town, but she didn't mind. She needed the walk. Her thoughts became filled with tension and concern. What would she say if she really did reach out to these people? What if she didn't even want to see Rella? A mother abandoning a child, even if it was for a greater purpose. Rella clutches her stomach just thinking about it, making her gut wretch. All that pain...so much blood. The sight of that...thing coming out of her body. Rella pushes the thoughts in the back of her mind while she walks full stride in way to the intersection alley where she was found by a cop so long ago. She couldn't remember his name though. The skies begin to darken as sunset gets closer, a few men would call out to her beauty as she walked, only to be feigned by eyes as cold as her soul was right now. She didn't know what to do, or what she was doing. She was acting off of pure instinct right now.

About an hour later she arrives to the place where she was dropped off in terror. She still remembers the scorching heat. The pain and terror that filled her when she realized what was happening to her. The fiery skies, and black mist that surrounded the domain of Hell. She had literally been to Hell and back, and to this day the thought still frightens her. She shakes it off and looks down the alley as if it were a pitch black corridor. Fear envelops her, making her reluctant to even take one step into the alley. She sits there staring, feeling a strange dark feeling in her that she hasn't felt in a very long time. Her paranoia causes her to hear whispers, and very dark feelings while looking down the narrow area.

Rella: "Come on..."

Her mental motivations try to help her out a bit, and she gathers a small gleam of courage. She raises her foot to take a step, and then it goes back down. She was so used to being a shadow, a nothing to this world so that no one may find her. It was better that way. She could hear rumbling in her head now. A dark and rumbling sound. She closed her eyes and tried to thwart the feeling, but deep buried and repressed emotions were starting to surface. 18 years worth of buried secrets, being dug up slowly but surely. The alley gets darker in her mind, flashing her back to an image of her 18 years ago, on a hospital bed. Looking in to a creaked bathroom door with pure darkness behind it, it opened very slowly, the creaking sending a terror through her spine. Tears filled her young body then that made her sight blurry, but she knew something was there. Bellows of blood curdling horror flood her mind in remembrance of that night. She opened her eyes with a bit of tears starting to invouluntarily form. She exhales and leans on the nearby building, trying to regain her senses.

Rella: "Huff.....huff...."

She focuses on the red gem once more, meditating to balance out her fear and frustrations. Then it hit her, she was calling to them, the black robed people, but what if she could bring them here? Like all those years ago. She focuses her ice blue eyes on her book, and starts scanning the pages to find a way to call spirits here. But what spirits would she call?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why doesn't Azar know my mother's exact location?"
Galya: "It is sort of like feeling around in a jar full of marbles. You can feel them, but you won't know where the distinct one is until you see it for yourself. She can read her life essence on Earth here, but does not posses the power to directly influence it."

We walk the ways of Gotham yet again, with my black top on and my black long boots. We really looked like earthlings, the fashion was different but I could get used to wearing thingslike this, except for those revealing clothes that some people wear. That was rather defiling and demeaning, and the spirit must be a reflection of self at all times.

Galya: "We shall look in the next place. Before we found her in that dark alley she had come from her parents' house, of which I don't know."
"My...grandparents?"
Galya: "Yes."
"So...how do we find her then?"
Galya: "Follow our intuitions."
"How did you find her? And why was she in a place like that....?"
Galya: "*stops* She...she wanted to kill herself. The most grand crime of the soul. She was in so much pain...inside and out. We felt the energy even from Azarath, we felt you, Metrion. Your power was roaring even as you developed into an infant. We had to rescue you before the dark beings found you."
"So you didn't rescue her? My mother??"
Galya: "We did. She would be dead if not for us, but....when she gave birth to you she was terrified. She wasn't ready for a child, or a Cambion at that. She was broken, a shell. She wanted to come back here after, and she never reached for us since."
"Hm....but that yearning spirit...is it her?"
Galya: "It must be. Same city, near the same locations, it must be her."
"Unless it's a trap. Someone using the source as a way to lure us."
Galya: "You must know that to be false. The spirit cannot and does not deceive. It is pure in essence."

I look up to see the cloud infested skies turn a little darker. Apparently the sun was about to set over the horizon soon, at least that's what I was taught to believe. Galya thinks on the best way to help trace her steps in leading to my mother.

Galya: "Hmm. When earthlings need help or reference to a location, they go to their law force. Like our Temple Guild."
"So...where do we find these law providers?"
Galya: "We shall ask."

Galya musters up enough courage to approach a man in some black suit and a long piece of designed cloth wrapped down the middle of his chest. He talks on some sort of machine device and has some sort of rectangle case in his other hand. She taps him on the shoulder, making him turn to her and look at her brooding and toned posture. Her strong shoulders and toned flesh, I could read his emotions to see that he was both attracted and yet intimidated. Strange.

Galya: "We wish to find the place where your law police are."
Man: "Oh the police department? It's in Old Gotham near the south of the city. If you take a car or cab you'll see the building on the right side."
Galya: "Thank you."
Man: "Welcome...so you aren't from around here?
Galya: "No, I'm not."
Man: "Yeh you have a weird accent, what brings you here?"
Galya: "We are looking for this child's mother, we believe she's nearby and close."
Man: "Ohhh *looks at me* you two look related, are you sisters?"
Galya: "Haha, no I'm her guardian."

I roll my eyes as Galya doesn't realize the man is attempting to court her. He's saying subtle and nice things to plant into her subconscious that she can become attracted and appealed to him without her knowing. We had things to do, and I wanted to meet my mother. Impatience fills me as I walk up beside her and mentally nudge at her that we should go.

Galya: "Well thank you, but we must get going."
Man: "Hey, um you have a ride? If not I can take you it's no problem at all *smiles*"

Galya and I read his emotions. He genuinely wanted to take us with feelings of interest, curiosity, and also a bit of attraction. I scanned his mind to see something peculiar...fights. He was a combat-ready man that had been in a lot of fights. A place called the Attorney's Office. A large and big city that resembled Gotham, but it was a place called New York. Adrian Chase, a man who was a practitioner and reviewer of the laws on Earth. He was here on business with some potential people that he could use to bring to his place of work. I also see another dark suit...with some sort of masking. Fighting in the night. What was he? He breaks my focus when he looks at me and squints at my concentration.

Man: "You okay?"
Galya: "Yes, she's fine, and I will...we will accept your ride."
Man: "Great! Car's just around the corner."

We walk and follow the man named Adrian towards a large building filled with cars. They were all neatly aligned beside and in front of each other. A garage. He beeps something on what looks like keys as an all black vehicle with darkened windows lights up. These cars were strange to me, their motion made it feel like you were moving, but without moving. He opens the doors for us and lets us get in. I slid in the back behind Adrian, and he allows Galya to get in the seat beside him.

Man: "What's your names?"
Galya: "I am Galya, and this is my charge, Metrion."
Man: "What is that, European? Danish? Sweedish names?"
Galya: "Let's just say we're a bit further than those places."
Man: "Well, anyways, I'm Adrian. Adrian Chase. Nice to meet you all. Now, shall we go?"
Galya: "We shall *smiles*"

Oh dear, Galya was reciprocating feelings of interest. This was going to be one heck of a ride. Literally. He starts up the car as it makes a roaring sound, making me slightly jump up in apprehension. I relax when it seems like a normal thing vehicles do, and I look out of the dark window visualizing my mother. Would she look like me? I see dark brunette hair and fair skin with orange eyes. We were close. I was almost there.

The sun was beginning to set as Avalia turned around and looked at me "Your laptop has been... pinging recently but I have been redirecting it to someplace in Detroit... I don't know what its doing but it seems to be trying to track you as if someone is trying to backtrace." She explained to me. I nodded and laughed "I thought it would do that I just didn't know when so I lef tit off Wifi to keep it from happening. The laptop is H.I.V.E's. I used it to hack into Wayne Enterprises and streamed its data to their secure servers... Backtrace the ping and redirect it to the Port within. That port will lead to H.I.V.E's main servers here in Gotham. I think it will be a welcoming surpirse." I said with a large smirk before spinning around in my chair again.

Avalia jacked in the laptop once more and instantly began to bring up a scanning program. She broke into the computer signal and shut it off before rebooting it and sending it off once more in another direction. The signal centered in an area of Gotham where H.I.V.E's server rooms were located. "Done! Now... Im going to fry this thing." She said before she took the computer and dropped it into the shower. She turned the water on while it was still on and drowned the components.

I spun around and looked at the screens she had up "You know.. for being a PMC group or a mercenary group they have no idea what they are dealing with.. They just think I am a girl who is good with computers..... Avalia.. My mind is limitless.... I think... I mean I learned from just watching you do what you were doing there.... Its amazing! I was so altered when I was... you know being brought about that I am just so different... Ugh... My mind is so full of information is kinda annoying." I rambled on before refocusing.

Avalia retook her seat as she brought up information as their firewall fell to the girls hands. "Well! We have alot here... Some contacts.. A man named Blood.... what kind of name is Blood? Sounds stupud..." She said and moved on to the next. "Alright! Well this is interesting... A project.... Hmm.... Makes people stronger and what not! Idiocy..." She said and moved on as she copied the files onto a solid slate drive. "Well! Let it all go into those files and immediately implant out backdoor entryway. We will continue our impact into their system in the morning... I am tired..." I said before turning my computer off.

Avalia did the same before cutting the entire signal of this place off the map. "Tomorrow... We can get my stuff and continue our intrusion during the night... I am hungry..." She said to me. I smiled "As am I! Lets go get somthing to eat." I groaned and made my way to the main hall of our floor. As I passed by Metrion and Galya's door I glanced over but didn't do anything. We both got into the elevator and rode it to the bottom. Avalia looked over at me "So... when did you begin glowing?"

I just shrugged "Well.... I really began like a week and a half ago but I guess it was inside of me all of this time. It was dormant untill I guess.... Well I hit this stage where I kinda... went into a crystal like thingy and boom.. like a butterfly I came out and here I am. All glowy and well... extremely dangerous... Anyway! My time here in Gotham is over in the next little bit and I am going back to Metropolis... you should transfer to its Science School... its one of the best in the world and I plan on attending when I return.." I said to her.

She nodded and we both exited the elevator and made our way to get somthing to eat. We both sat down and began to talk about our last year apart. "So... what do you think about living with me when I return home? You wont have to go far and the mansion is always open to your coming and going... also the school is close by and everything for you will be nice. " I continued on.

Avalia nodded "I think its a great idea and I think my aunt will find it nice to see me go. She is getting on my nervese with her constant bitch and alcohol abuse.. its normal for her but its annoying to me. So! I will wait to get my things and I will go with you back to Metropolis... I will take you up on your offer and since classes are over I will transfer over. Ill get on that once we head back up stairs." Avalia said.

It then dawned on me that I was still carrying around all of Wayne Enterprises files that actually meant somthing. "Avalia.. I need to go set somthing right.. if I don't come back then tell my father I needed to speak to Wayne.." I said before leaving her and going back up to my room. I went into my room and got onto my new computer. I went onto my personal cloud sever and erased the data I had gathered. I still haven't looked into it in depth but it wasn't right considering what I did to get it. I then took the flash drive out of drawr and put it into my pocket before riding an elevator into the garage.

I knew I would be stopping in unexpectantly but I needed to set this right... I just... I couldn't get arrested... I don't think I would be able to. I got into my car and quickly made my way to Wayne mansion. I parked outfront in the large round about and walked up to the main door. I stopped and looked around. I knocked on door and waited there for several minutes. I was not dressed for a true meeting and my anxiety was flying through the roof. I just hoped the rumors of his generosity were true enough.

The doors had opened just as I was walking away and an elderly gentleman was waiting at the door for me. "Hello Miss... What is it that you want?" He asked me keeping most of his body behind the door. I just looked at him and choked on my words for a second "Uhm... Uh... I am here to speak to Mr. Wayne... My name is Skylar Luthor and well... I need to return somthing to him... I did somthing that... well as the time I thought was right only to learn the truth... that.. it isn't right... now I want to make it right." I rambled out.

I didn't know what to do in all of this situation. I didn't think about how this would turn out and just went into it. If the cops got called I dont know what I would do. I would probably run.... I would have to! I... Atleast I am trying.. I just had to stay calm and now light up like a blue star... I couldn't.. I wouldn't and I cant! I cant afford to have my life end here.. I just wouldn't!

Last edited:
Before long the vehicle approaches the enlarged building of the police quarters in the dark city. A pale and dusk sky lies overhead as many earthlings in off blue uniforms enter and exit the building. Adrian Chase pulls into the parking area where other automobiles were around and stationary. Galya looks at the building with promise, almost more than me, but nothing could stop me and my resolve right now. Before Adrian could even bring the vehicle to a full stop, I open the door and step out of the automobile with Galya shouting after me. I click my heeled boots on my concrete grounds and brush past the earthling commoners. Cars with flashing blue and red lights rush into the spaces I front of the building, causing my mind to rush back to when I first encountered them before I met Skylar. Those lights were apparently a sign of danger or warning. I walk up to the nearest lawman I could find, and I stop him from walking.
20140827_065023_mini.jpg

"I need your assistance."
Cop: "With what ma'am?"
"I'm trying to find the add--"
Galya: "Metrion! Don't rush off like that. Greetings sir, we are looking for a woman named Angela Roth. You see, she's this young woman's mother and we are here to meet her, but we know not of her location."
Cop: "Well we can look into some reports for you...do you have an idea at all where she may be?"
"If we did, we would be there."
Galya: "Metrion! Apologies, we're not from around here, she doesn't know etiquette."
Cop: "Well if you'll go inside and speak to the officer at the front desk I'm sure he can try to help you girls out, and good luck I hope you guys find her!"
Galya: "Thank you, lawman."

He walks away and waves to us. Adrian Chase then follows up and approaches us with his hands in his suit pocket, giving off a mild smirk to Galya, and then making eye contact with me.
AdrianChase.jpg

Adrian: "So...you guys going to be okay? I mean, I could probably look into some things for you if you want to help find your mother Metrion."
Galya: "Really? That would be most gracious."
Adrian: "It's not a problem at all. I can call up some people at the DA's Office and see if we can't locate her."

I scanned his mind to see if he was having any ulterior thoughts or feelings. Of course he had feelings of appealing to Galya, ugh it was sickening. My ward...and some random earthling...engaging in romance. But I still couldn't shake those readings that I gotten last time I searched his mind. Fighting and combat skills that were adept and unlike anything I've seen from mortals since I've been here. But what of it? A man of the law isn't supposed to be one that condones violence, sort of like Azar and Azarath. That much I could see in similarity.

Adrian: "Do you...have a cell phone? A way I can reach you?"
Galya: "Um, no I don't have a cell phone device, but we stay at the Hotel of Gotham, In room 2352. You could reach us there?"
Adrian: "Sounds good. Well I'll just uh..look into that then, and you ladies...good luck."
Galya: *smiles*

Adrian Chase walks away towards his all black vehicle, and Galya and I walk inside the law preservers building. A swarm of uniformed men and women skulk about the fine quarters with tons of sheets and clatter of voices. A few of the officers look at Galya and I as we enter and we approach one of them at the front desk who seemed to be writing some sort of information down. He raises his eyes and looks up at us and stops writing. Galya and I stick close to each other as we await for the officer to say something, anything.
GCPD.jpg

Officer: "How may I help you? Wait, you're not here about that swamp thing are you?"
Galya: "Um...no, we're here to search for a woman's whereabouts. Her name is Angela Roth and she's the mother of my charge here."
Officer: "Angela Roth huh? Alright here, fill out this paperwork and submit it, then we'll assist you."

He hands us a paper with a bunch of lines and information tabs that we had to complete. He also hands Galya some sort of writing utencil to fill out the paper. It contained things like Name, Birthdate, Sex? That was an odd thing to fill out...and then it had the reason for the purpose of visit. Galya flexes her wrist and writes with the thing that looks like a quill upon the paper, filling out her name and then my Earth name, Rachel Roth. She put down my birthdate in the year cycle. 1997 was the cycle year I was born, and the date and month was October 1st. That was a date that was nearly approaching in a couple of months. Under Sex she put female, my eyebrows raise intensely and I look at her in utter shock.

"You...are attracted to women?"
Galya: "What? NO! Metrion, the context of the information wants gender, not sexual alignment...."
".....I knew that...."
Galya: -__-

Under purpose of visit she writes my mother's name and also the request to gain assistance of her whereabouts and location. Just looking at it made me over excited with chills. And entire life of confinement and I was finally out and free to forge a new destiny and carve a new path. I could imagine all the wonder that would happen when I met her, and when she saw me, but even still I had to be ready for if she decided to reject me, Azar had made it clear what I was, and that any Earth mortal would fail to understand me. I could only hope to gain some sense of freedom and lucid mind from the experience. Until then, I was going to put everything I could offer into this. Galya finishes the form and hands it to the officer and he motions us to wait as he heads to the back with the paper. It seemed like time stood still when he did, every moment lasting longer than the prior. I had to hold on just a bit longer, and then I would know where to find her. It's almost as if I could feel her...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wayne Manor.

ransom-gillis-house-107874.jpg

A discerned butler looks at the rather orange-tanned girl up and down at her request of seeing Mr. Wayne. Upon her talk of setting things right, he simply remains in the doorway and begins to interrogate her. His eyes go grim and he props up on his cane bearing into the eyes of the rather familiar looking girl.
AlfredPennyworth.jpg

Butler: "You...this doesn't have anything to do with those files being stolen from Wayne Enterprises does it?"

Once he sees that she remains silent, his face frowns slightly and he scoffs under his breath. He shakes his head and comes closer to the lanky but tall girl.

Butler: "Is that what the kids are doing these days then? Stealing high priced assests from multi-million industries? A little of an upgrade from hazing and...'Molly'..."
???: "Enough Alfred."
Alfred: "Apologies, master Bruce."

THE Bruce Wayne steps down the staircase upright, in an almost brilliant resilience looking at Skylar. He instantly recognizes her and walks with a strained and tense motion, getting to the door and moving Alfred out of the way, staring right into Skylar's eyes, almost towering over her frame like an ogre.
BruceWayne.jpg

Bruce: "Skylar Luthor. What brings you here? Let me guess...something pertaining to the liquidation of assets of Wayne Inc? Did you not think we'd find out about you and your father's corporate arrogance I mean come on...trying to use a proxy AND DNS server to encrypt the location of your files, pinging them off and then closing the doorways. Smart, witty even...but your tech experts seemed to forget about The Trolley Problem, a constant never ending loop that leaves a digital signal of your closed encryptions....those satellites you guys pinged to? Wayne Enterprises Satellites. You see...we...I own my own satellites over my own technological and digital enterprises. No matter what moved your team made, it was housed under my complete and entire view. We've seen all locations, and IP adresses you've streamed the files to...and they used cloud above all else *scoffs*. We shut down all servers with that information permanently with an installed trojan horse that sends gigabytes of viral information into a server's system, corrupting the files along with all contents of the drives and CPU's. And now what? Daddy sends you to right his wrongs? Here's how it's going to be. LexCorp has two choices:
(1) Make a public statement of your ignorant and shady motives to the entire world, giving back the files you stole along with a share of LexCorp let's say.... 10%, or (2) Be charged with felony espionage, damning the face of LexCorp and sending those responsible to prison."

Alfred smiles in a gritty revenge at Skylar, though he didn't know Skylar was the one responsible it was up to her to make the choice or come clean, but a look behind Bruce's eyes were darker in nature. The billionaire mastermind had a sort of hubris about him that suggested he wasn't just a business junkie that the public led to believe. There was something else in his eyes, not like that of revenge of arrogance like most corporate sharks. But a trained, disciplined sense of morality. Justice. He looked at Skylar Luthor with hardened eyes. No matter the path, the Luthors were about to take a loss. How much was entirely up to them.

I looked at Bruce and nodded slowly. I hated the though of having to put my father through hell but he already knew what I did and how it would back fire. He kenw what was coming and he was alreayd pissed at me... Now he would have to dish out a small share of his company to cover my ass... Good job Skylar.. in less than two weeks you have successful screwed up not only your life but possibly a portion of your fathers... Way to go dumbass... and you aren't ever a human... Great...

I really had no choice in the matter but he thinks that it was my fathers doing that hacked into Wayne enterprise... kinda funny but my father would have no use for those assets either way. "Mr. Wayne... My father's company had nothing to do with this to be completely honest... I came out here to kinda get out on my own and I got caught up in a group that go's by the name of H.I.V.E.... they wanted access to your records for somthing.. they told me to help those that were less fortunate... but they killed... what type of people mean to help but they end up killing... Thats not justice.. thats not right either... no one deserves to die... especially when they mean to help.. that is why I left.." I mumbled out.

I took a deep breath and held up a flash drive "Now I am running for my life and trying to make whats right... they are trying to kill me for whatever is on that flash drive... Please do whatever it is you need to do for it... I turned my back on them and now I have been almost killed twice for it... Whatever it is.. I don't have much choice in the matter as I made horrible decisions leading up to this point. But seeing how you see it fit to exploit my father for the wrongs I had done... I can't argue with you. You will have your 10%.." I said before taking out my phone and calling my father directly.

As soon as he picked up he seemed to know immediately what it was considering I hadn't called him at all over the past few days. "I take you did what you were supposed to.. What does he wanted for it.." he asked me. I let out a large sigh "He wants a 10% stake in Lex Corp dad... and for me to go out in public to speak about what I did... honestly I am not upset about that as I can bring some evidence to bring H.I.V.E in gotham out to the light but I am kinda afraid of being shot in the process.... so.. Kinda iffy on that part." I said into the phone right infront of Mr. Wayne.

My father sighed loudly and long enough to tell he was past upset with me. "Skylar... tell him it will be done but you are coming back to Metropolis to do this... PR release of your doings.. I do not want you in Gotham to do this... but if he insists I will have no choice to give in.. you created this situation and my part is done in this.. my people will be in touch with Mr. Wayne... I expect you home in less than a week Skylar.. get it done.." He said before he hung up suddenly. I let out a sigh and ended the call on my end.

With a heavy heart I looked up at Mr. Wayne as he heard it all "My father will be in touch with you... Trust me.. although it seems like it was horrible.. the road to hell is paved with the best intentions.. I am sorry for doing what I did.. I just wish I realized what they were doing before I went through with it... but I am not finished with H.I.V.E.. they nearly ruined me and my family and it is time for me to make the best of my reamining time here... Also.. my father asks for me to do my public statement in Metroplis so I can be properly protects from those Mercenaries.. if not then I will have to do it here. I said to him.

With that I felt my eyes flash suddenly as my emotions began to get the best of me. I hiccuped and covered my mouth and closed my eyes tight. After a moment I opened my eyes and looked back up at him. Had he noticed? He seemed sharper than he looked but then again... so did I.. I looked rather stupid but I was far! Far more intelligent than probably most people in the world and I was growing in knowledge each day... Especially after my run in with Mr. Wayne.... a Trolley Program and Wayne's own satellites.. I wouldn't be out manuvered next time by such technology... I knew now..

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Galya and I sit waiting in the police quarters with troubled nerves. My hands rest in my lap, me attempting to stifle their involuntary movement under the thoughts of my mother. We were so close to finding her, to attaining her. Galya looks to me and tries to scan my thoughts, but without using mental affinity. I look back over to her and I can see the worry on her face. She places a hand on my shoulder. We both shared the same feelings. I had always seen Galya as sort of a mother figure up until I grew into adolescent, and then I viewed her as more of a protector and sister figure, no matter how distant we may have been. More like me, I was always so isolated and having feelings of outcast demeanor that I never really bothered to connect spiritually with her, or anyone but the Azar for that matter. I looked at some of the people in metal bindings as they appeared distraught and unruly. Must have been violators of the law.

Galya: "We're imminent, Metrion."
"I know."

A few moments later my heart drops like that of a earthlings at the sight of the officer walking back holding a small holding compartment that holds sheets of paper. He motions the two of us up to the front banister where he placed the small compartment down. Galya and I approached the front and the officer, looking at his expression of discernment and indifference.

Officer: "Ok, so we pulled some files and searched our databases....now when was the last time you talked to her? Or seen her?"
Galya: "About 18 cyc....years ago. After her birth she nursed Metrion here and then left her in our care. We haven't see her since. Metrion here wanted to finally meet her."
Officer: "You're her guardian? Do you have the paperwork?"
Galya: "What? No...I've been her steward for her entire life, I'm not about to have a talk about legalities of guardianship..."
"Can we please just get to the location of my mother?"
Officer: "Well here's the thing, Angela Roth, born 1980, lived in Gotham all her life...she was found by Detective Jim Gordon at the time in an alley on Wayne and 52nd street in June of 97' in shock and trauma. Taken to Gotham Hospital found out she was pregnant...then 1998 she's pronounced missing, never seen or heard from again..."
My emotions go into a mixed flurry at hearing this. Missing? How? She was here the entire time....I could feel something, and Azar said that her essence was here. On Earth, in this Dark City. How is it that possible that she's been unheard of or missing for 18 cycles? Had she ran away? Or simply became a shadow into her own domain like that of a shell? Like what I had been subjected to my entire life? Who would voluntarily engage in such a feat? My mouth drops in my contemplation, I look to Galya for further guidance. This was mind racking and boggling.

Galya: "Missing?? Do you have a location on file of her last known place of residence?"
Officer: "Uh let's see....oh...turns out she was adopted...by the Roth family...Brideshead on 520 Abbot Lane. But again, she's been missing since 98....I'm sorry, it's a long shot but you can try there. We never had a report with a conclusion on her disappearance so she could still be out there somewhere...."
Galya: "Thank you, officer. You have done us a service."
Officer: "Yeah well, I wish you luck.

My ambition increased dramatically. She was out there somewhere, that much we knew. And the fact she was still around made me think that she had altered her appearance or at least her identity. I reach into the small folder and I remove the paper with the information on it. The officer quickly requests in back and begins to walk over to me as I read her description. 5 foot 7 inches. Dark brown hair, and blue eyes. I gather a mental image and store it should I need to try and place her face and frame. The cop takes the paper back and looks with contempted eyes. I return back a mild glare and stand still in my resolve, making the officer develop emotions of apprehension.

Galya: "Our apologies, come Metrion we go now."

Galya pulls me out of the station. This situation frustrated me a bit. I thought we were close to finding her but now we have to trek around the city of Gotham on a wild chase of random in order to track her down. I remember the address clearly: 520 Abbot Lane on Brideshead. That was where she stayed 18 cycles ago, how would her parents give her up? Like she gave me up....was she special as well? Had her parents forseen something of a threat like she and Azar did with me? I thought she was just mortal? As my brain racked I walked along the side pavement as Galya shakes me by the shoulders and makes eye contact with me.

Galya: "METRION STOP!"

I cease my thoughts to see the skies turning into monstrous dark clouds as if it were about to storm, and a small rumble under the Earth to my behest. It seems my thoughts and emotions of contemplation, disappointment, and impatience were taking a toll on the mortal plane. I inhaled deeply and breathed out, regaining my senses. Galya rushes me away from the lawman building in order to avoid any further incidents. We walk down the streets for a moment until she stops me and stares into my eyes.

Galya: "Do not fret, Metrion. We will find her. This is a path, no one said how easy, but we will triumph."

I return a slow nod at Galya's strong rally. My spirits lift just a little, my mind becoming more clear and concise that before. Galya steps to the edge of the side pavement and seeks for what I could infer as a taxi. I lean up against the nearest building under the night sky of Gotham. The lanterns from the large tall poles on the sides of the road emit a luminous glory atop my head, I briefly stared into the lights and thought of Azarath, how it's always light, physically and spiritually, but this place was grim. I liked the feeling of experiencing something different, but there was so much going on in this realm. Violence, contradictions, open sin, cluttered emotions, loosed thoughts, it was a real tragedy. It made me smile knowing I was significantly stronger than these earthlings. Unfortunately I must keep my emotions at bay, otherwise they'll see how strong I really am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wayne Manor.

As Skylar leaves the grounds of Wayne Manor, Bruce folds his arms and watches the young and tan girl stroll away from the area in a mixed look of despair and sadness. Alfred approaches on his cane and stands beside the CEO billionaire. They both watch her hop into her comet exotic car. It speeds off, the rev from the engine echoing in the darkening night.

Alfred: "Touching story..."
Bruce: "Yeah. She mentioned HIVE."
Alfred: "Those troublemakers again...tsk tsk. Trying to spread their ranks I presume."
Bruce: "They got Luthor it seems. I traced her stream to several servers in a distinct location in Gotham. Probably HQ."
Alfred: "It seems a visit is in order..."
Bruce: "Umhmm."
Alfred: "And the girl?"
Bruce: "She's young and naive. She actually said she was going to try to expose HIVE on TV, that's how I know she's out of her league. You can't expose a shadow organization. Even with proof it'll be traced to backwater servers and government property. She's Lex's problem not mine."
Alfred: "Surely you won't let her die sir..."
Bruce: "........"
Alfred: "What's the next move Master Bruce?"
Bruce: "Always asking rhetorical questions Alfred..."
Alfred: "Keeps things interesting."

worldsfinest20-batman-v-superman-world-s-finest-the-crossover-movie-that-should-have-been-part-5.jpeg

My car had left the Wayne mansion property rather qucikly and I made my way back to the Gotham Hotel. The streets were empty making me abit uneasy but it made me getting back to the Gotham hotel easier as there was no traffic to stop me from getting to where I needed to go. I pulled into the garage and out out to ride the elevator up to my hotel rooms floor. I stepped out and to my door which was one of the only two on the floor. I opened the door to see Avalia standing there. Immediately she pulled me into the room and closed the door. The smirk on the face was huge and I knew immediately what it was. She had broken into H.I.V.E's central servers.

"Kill the feed... we aren't going to do this right now... We are going back to Metropolis soon... My father is far from happy and I understand perfectly... I am so immature.. I just cost him alot of money and well... I fucked up." I said before taking a deep breath and keeping me from breaking down in a horrible fit of depression. Immediately Avalia saw the signs and brought me into a deep hug "You are just an idiot... not anything else... You always learn from your mistakes... like seriously... things only work on you once... its actually amazing... maybe its because you are... you..." She said to try and calm me down.

What she said actually made more sense to me than Galya... I wasn't a monster I was just an idiot... Jeeze... I hope those two are alright. I haven't seen them in awhile.. they seem so out of touch with everything going on in the world... I can definitely tell there are different.. Especially Metrion.. she... Hm... I don't know.. perhaps it has somthing to do with her eyes... I don't know exactly but I will find out before I go to Metropolis... I can't wait to start school as well.. wow am I scatter braining everything.

Avalia grabbed my face and it snapped me out of my own head and I just had the ability to smile "Thanks dear.." I said before turning around and looking up and down the room. "We might want to pack up... but first lets actually relax and game for the first time in... a long time.. I haven't played video games since you left... what are you up for?" I asked her. Avalia put her hands behind her head and yawned as she stretched "I am up for.... Sleep to be honest.. its getting late and I am a very sleepy girl."

I could definitely feel how she felt and agreeded with her completely but I wanted ot be sure those next door came home safely... if not I would have to go out looking for them... I felt resonsible.. Even if they were grown up and could take care of themselves... Gotham was a very disturbing and dark place... a far cry from the beauty of Metropolis.. Gotham was filled with those of the less fortunate type and it would swallow them both whole with how horrific they seem to be when dealing with... unsavory individuals.... Either way.. she would wait.

Time had past and Avalia had fallen asleep in my bed while I waited in the living room for any noise in the hall way. I wanted to be completely sure they were safe.. I wouldn't be able to be completely normal if I knew they had been killed.. or worse.. taken and... have thing done to them by those that huddled in the dark.. there was only one redeeming quality about the dark in this city.... Batman.. I didn't believe in the horrible rumors about him... I knew he was good but to be feared in all aspects.

I was starting to become used to the rumbles and vibrations of these automobiles. The taxi drives and persists onward towards the location known as Brideshead. Fortunately it wasn't the driver that Galya had encountered earlier in the days. This man seemed more simplistic and easygoing. He didn't speak, but he had this smile on his face to the sound of some instruments playing on the car's system. Like a device made to output musical sounds. The melody was nice, full of percussion and horns. His spirit radiated happiness. I could feel it inside. It brought me mild comfort to know that the dark city wasn't fully infested with sinful and dark moods the spread like a fatal virus. There was a small glimmer of light in this place, which caused me to believe that that light could grow. Galya looks at the meter in the front displaying the amount of money owed for the ride, and pulls out a $100. Hopefully I could have happiness with seeing my mother soon. I must prepare my spirit for the worst, in the event that she doesn't wish to see me in the same manner of fondness. We soon pull into an area with white multi-structured buildings with white wooden fences around them. Abbot Lane. The taxi pulls up to the large white home and stops. No lights were showing inside. Galya hands the money over and he returns change, and we exit the vehicle and stare upon the darkened residence before us. The hum of the taxi fades away, and I use my senses to scan for anything.

"There are people inside. Two emotions. Both are....Sloth."

Galya exchanges a look to me and walks to the door with a stern face. I follow behind her, my mind and heart starting to swirl. I had to keep it together. With a swift and string hand, Galya exerts several hard knocks to the wooden door, and my heart begin to become of nerves. I ball my fists together to quell my emotions, and Galya continues to look straight. No answer. Galya knocks again.

Galya: "Roth residence....please open the door."

More emotions. Now spirits of curiosity. I could feel their energy getting closer and closer to the door, the both of them. Could one of them be my mother? I kept my emotions at bay and balanced myself with a fluttering heart as the door unlocks and swings open, to reveal two elders staring back at Galya and I. We look at each other and then back to them.

Galya: "Hello, we are here seeking a woman named Angela, Angela Roth. She used to domain in these quarters, do you know of whom I speak?"

The elders eyes go aware at the announcement of my mother's name and their spirits become flooded with shock and anxiety. It stuck me hard as it did Galya, the emotions loud and resounding like horns from that of car vehicles. They knew something. They felt something.

Man: "How did you get this address? And who are ya?"
Galya: "My name is Galya, and this is Metrion. Her other name is Rachel Roth."
Woman: "Roth..?"
Galya: "This is Angela's daughter. She's been in my care all her life, and now we wish to seek to know her biological mother."
Man: "How is that possible? Angela's been......we haven't see her in over 18 years."
Galya: "She's been missing since then, your police lawmen told us, but they led us here, hoping you would have a chance to know of her location."
Woman: "My word....all this time I thought she was dead...."
Galya: "No, we traced her here, in this city."
Man: "......come in."

They walk from the door and we both enter in behind them. Both of our eyes go wide and faces become stricken with morbid shock and surprise. The entire house were filled with relics of the divine. Writing on the walls etched in various places of the house. Galya's mouth gapes with intrigue and fascination, slightly feeling nervous in being around all of the items. This family at least was consistent in being some type of spiritual. I thought it was pretty cool, decorating your residence with relics and incantations from the beyond realms. I was quite interested in them and what they said. The couple, my grandparents lead us to the sofa cushions and we take a seat. The woman goes into the kitchen to make tea.

"So....you're my grandparents then..."
Man: "I guess if you're Angela's daughter I would be..."
" I am...you sound reluctant."
Man: "It's just funny that I don't hear from my daughter in nearly two decades, but her daughter shows up on my doorstep."
"...and where's the humor in that?"
Galya: "What she means is, how could she have been around all this time and neither of you known?"
Man: "She just up and left one day, and never came back. She ran away."
Galya: "Did you not bother to find her?"
Man: "We thought she would return, but when she didn't...."

I felt emotions of indifference. Their daughter, my mother was missing. Up and ran away to never return and he didn't even so much as have any feelings of remorse for it? That raised an alert in my mind. Something was off. It was time to do some soul searching. I scanned his thoughts for the truth, and what I found were images of a woman that made my heart lighten with joy. She was beautiful. I could see parts of his life pertaining to her. The images start to flash in my head and one by one, I start to become immersed in the thoughts of the past...

The young Roth family at some sort of place with a bunch of kids. Many were standing around being looked at by other adults. They walk up to one little girl in particular, 6 years old. Her dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes look up at them with a shy wince. They smile and crouch down to speak to the little girl.

Roths: "Hello! We're the Roth's! What's you name, cutie?"
Girl: "Angela."

-----

Next image was the Roths taking her home to their place, a fresh white home with freshly painted white fences. They hop out and escort Angela through the gates and into the house, setting up her room with colors of pink, littered with dolls, bears, and toys. Angela looks around bashfully, feeling uneasy at the new environment she would now call her home. Her father kneels and hands her a book, called The Bible.

Mr. Roth: "Get to read and know that book Angie, it's the way of life."

-------

A 7 year old Angela sits in the church where the choir in the front of her were singing spiritual hyms. She looks up to her parents who were also singing. They look down at her and prompt her to sing the song, but she remained silent. Mr. Roth pats her on the back to coax a reaction to sing out of her, but she stays quiet. She cups her hands and looks down at the floor, shyly. Mr. Roth's face loses his smile and starts to clinch his jaws when she refused.

-------

Young Angela walks with her parents around the neighborhood in well-dressed suits and dresses. Mr. Roth bends to Angela and begins to speak.

Mr. Roth: "You need to get in God's favor, girl. The good book teaches you how to abstain from sin and wrong doing, we do this to praise him, and every time you don't you condemn yourself to Hell."

He takes her by the arm and goes door to door with his wife as they start to talk to people about religion and their beliefs, using Angela as a cute way to attract attention.

-------

12 year old Angela sits on her bed painting her nails as Mr. Roth storms in, looking with a face of anger and stern discipline.

Mr. Roth: "Didn't I tell you finish your chores and homework?? Hmm!?"
Angela: "I'm done with homework, and I was going to do my chores after this."
Mr. Roth: "You think your duties aren't as important as some nail paint!? You need to get your priorities straight and follow the will of God! To dishonor parents is to dishonor him! Get up, you good for nothing brat, don't make me tell you again!"

Mr. Roth pulls Angela up and forces her to do her chores, she looks back with a saddened and disgusted face, hurt by the constant emotional toll her parents were putting on her, not even her real parents at that. She dreadfully starts to do her chores, not having the luxury of enjoying the life of an average pre-teen girl. No friends sleepovers, no playing. Just religion and chores.

------

15 year old Angela comes into the house with a huge smile on her face, and turns around to see a sight that makes it all vanish. Her parents on the couch looking at her with bearing eyes, arms crossed and ready to pounce like a jaguar.

Mrs. Roth: "Where have you been!? What is the matter with you!?"
Mr. Roth: "Explain, now."
Angela: "Guys....it's only 7:30.....I was at a after school book club meeting."
Mr. Roth: "Guys!? Do we look like guys!? We're your parents you inconsiderate brat!"
Mrs. Roth"And you couldn't call!? We thought you were off dead somewhere!"
Angela: "You didn't give me a cell phone...and you always yell about how you don't want other places knowing your number so...."
Mr. Roth: "I have HAD IT with your backtalk! You're grounded! Go pray and ask for forgiveness!"
Angela: "Grounded for what!? I did nothing wrong!!!"
Mrs. Roth: "Go to your room, Angie!"
Angela: UGH!
Mr. Roth: "Who do you think you're scoffing at!?"

Mr. Roth follows her to the edge of the stairs and jerks her by the arm as she pulls away and screams. She barks back at her father and develops a face of mild fury under her pent up frustration and anger.

Angela: "Don't touch me!"
Mr. Roth: *slaps Angela*

Mrs. Roth jumps and covers her mouth as Angela holds her face and runs to her room in tears. Mr. Roth stands frozen and shocked for a moment, before coming back to reality and looking up the stairs after Angela.

Mr. Roth: "Angie wait! Get back here!"

-------------

17 year old Angela sits in her room with her CD player in her ears, listening to heavy metal music. Black fingernails and dark clothing mantle her appearance. She grabs a bookbag and fills it with red robes, books, and other small items. She puts her hoodie over her head and trots down the steps to the first floor and starts to head for the door. Mr and Mrs Roth recline on the couch watching some sermon and turns their heads to Angela, preparing to leave.
AngieRoth2.jpg

Mr. Roth: "Where do you think you're going?"
Angela: "Out."
Mr. Roth: "Excuse me?"
Angela: *shuts door*
Mr. Roth: "Filthy heathen, I swear we should have never adopted her. Better off without her..."

I focus back on conscious reality and time began to slow down. Literally began to slow. Mrs. Roth returns from the kitchen with a frail smile on her face with herbal tea, and Mr. Roth looks at me with discernment. I felt my blood morph into a fire that I couldn't have explained even if I wanted to. I ball my fists together once more, not to contain my emotions just, but to also contain whatever was about to come with them. I was massively straining on the inside, struggling to withdraw all of these mixed feelings. Very, very dark feelings. He abused her. My mother, she was just like me. Alone, sad, despaired, angry, and hurt. Unlike me she didn't have a spiritual means of balancing her life and her soul. I couldn't imagine keeping that inside for literally your entire life. How could they do that to her? My empathy was going off the charts. I could feel every little emotion pressing and pounding inside. They didn't even care, didn't even matter to them. The house begins to rumble, with the relics on the wall starting to shake uncontrollably. Some crosses drop from the walls to the floor, with the night skies rapidly becoming filled with bulky overcast clouds and sounds of rumbling thunder. I started to shake intensively, with Galya jumping up and grabbing me.

Galya: "Metrion, NO! Remember your training."
"*looks at Mr. Roth* "You!...you struck your own daughter!? My mother!? You committed violence on your own blood, the one you were supposed to love and show affection!?"

Mrs. Roth dropped the entire trey of tea as it splatters to the ground. Time started to move as slow as the breeze of a wind. I could see the tea still spilling slowly, with Galya's mouth moving slowly trying to impart words of wisdom to me. I could feel my dark instincts creeping up on me from the inside. My skin begins to pale and my eyes start to form color of violet with the outer are forming a pitch black. Time resumes normally and the crash of the tea is heard. Galya covers my face with hers and brings her forehead to mine.
Still12.jpg

Mr. Roth: "What in God's name....? :O "
Mrs. Roth: "Oh my God..."
Galya: "You can do this, Metrion....Rachel. Rachel, look at me."

Tears started to form under my eyes, and I raise them to lock with Galya's. I grab her hands and squeeze tighter than a true love's embrace. Making me kneel in struggle to resist the rest or these abilities from manifesting. The ceilings begin to creak and crack while I fought with every ounce of training I had to sheath this chaos. My head begins to be flooded with a voice as I focused on balancing my emotions.

Azar: 'There is a great disturbance, Metrion....what is happening!? Tell me now.'
'I have...to.....fight it!'
Galya: "I believe in you Rachel. You are still part earthling....this is your home. Your mother is here, you could harm her if you give in. Cease, now!"

I snap my eyes open and focus thoughts on the 6 year old Angela who was innocent and shy. Pure and full of essence. Her crystal blue eyes and her dark hair....just like the woman from my visions. A single tear rolls down my cheek and I breathe slowly as the skies start to clear up again and the rumbles become less violent.

Mr. Roth: "Wha....how? How did she....What happened?"
Mrs. Roth: "You're not our granddaughter..."
"I AM!"

My voice was almost otherwordly as I shouted back. My skin darkened again once more, but then retracted back to it's tan peach complexion as I release my emotions into the air. I cleared my conscious and stood up with red eyes, from holding tears and fighting turmoil. These people were evil, ruthless and emotionless. And after all of that managed to violate my mother who was so young at the time. My age.

"You're cowards."
Galya: "Enough Metrion."
"You harmed a little girl! Your own daughter!!!"
Galya: "Stop!"
Azar: 'You're coming home, Metrion.'
'No! And don't try and stop me.'
Azar: 'You're losing control'
'Stop lecturing me!'

The Roths were too shocked and traumatized to even muster a single word. Fear took over their hearts and they started to back away from me in the living room.

"You two are why she left. You caused all of this. You speak of God and the path of righteousness, but you do the very things that turn to darkness. You two are hypocrites, and you two are the evil, NOT her. You were always the ones that broke her, not lifted her up. And for that, you are what I would consider enemies. If it not for my patience, I would torment you in ways you couldn't even fathom."
Galya: "Enough. *holds me* It's okay..."

I was shocked myself. An earthling, my mother was confined to the exact same life that I was. Restriction, isolation, solitude. She was just as miserable as I, but was subjected to much more torment than I ever was. For the first time in my entire life I had felt pure and genuine sadness for someone else. I hurt me to the core as if it happened to me, that was sympathy. I knew what to do next. They had to see the folly of their ways, thay had to feel the torment she felt, at least a bit of it. I thurst my emotions of anger and sheer desapir at the two, the emotions covering their fear. They begin to breathe heavily and hold their hearts at the flood of emotions.

Mr. Roth: "What is this? What am I feeling?"
Mrs. Roth: "Ugh...Oh no...my God...."

Galya stood by and watched, completely in support of my decision for spiritual punishment. I could feel her anger as well, she wanted them to be punished for how they treated my mother. She understood as well, maybe this all wouldn't have happened had Angela been raised right, and I could have been a pure eathling that way. Could have been normal, with a normal life with loads of friends and a good career that people of Earth did. Not this....monster.

Azar: 'Metrion, Galya, you two must be wary, I cannot allow the realms to be compromised'
'I'm not going anywhere until I find my mother.'
Galya: 'She almost lost it, but she's stronger than I thought, to be able to pull back that deeply in.'
Azar: 'You must return, we will gather a group to help find Angela later.'

I blank my mind and cut Azar off from communication. I look to see tears falling from my grandparents eyes with feelings of regret, remorse, and sadness. They seen how it made her feel and how it made me feel. They had no choice but to now confront their feelings. I look up the same stairs from thier memeories, they were old and worn now, weak and creaky. I step up the surfaces as it makes creepy noises of creaking wood. I get to the top and turn left into the room that was once my mothers. I look around, at the still pink walls, but everything else was gone. No clothes, no bed, nothing. Just an empty desolate room. There were a few scratches on the walls and some etchings. I move over to them and fold my arms scanning the words. I spot one phrase in particular that made me focus on it:

God guide me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gotham, somewhere.

A few goons all rush into a building somewhere in mid-Gotham. They all shut the door behind them and looked rather distraught and freaked out. The approached the larger group of about 12 other men, and knock on another titanium door that lead into a small room. The goons gather themselves accordingly and attempt to look casual and act like they didn't just see the impossible. The other men look at them with focused eyes, seeing that they didn't have anything they brought back with them from robberies. The door slowly opens and in the room were four more of the goons with AK-47s and one masked man sitting in a throne-like chair. His masks fills their hearts with fear, but not like what the three goons seen out in Crime Alley.

???: "How'd you do?"
Goon1: "We ran into a kink...two females in Crime Alley boss, they uhh...they were some fucking real weirdos man..."
Goon2: "We were about to rob them, when one of them starts fucking doing some witchcraft shit man, she like..."

They paused when they realized how ridiculous their story would be.

???: "Go on...."
Goon3: "She made me point my gun at myself boss, like no shit."

The goons with guns all looked at each other with confused faces, then back to the three.

???: "What...?"
Goon1: "They used some sort of...mind suppressant or something, and forced is to do shit man...they're fucking psychos!"
???: "Show me."
Goon2: "Huh?"
???: "Show me what she made you do..."

The goon pulls out his pistol and slowly raises it to his chin with fear. The other two look hesitant and then joins in and holds he gun and the goon's head, right when the trigger was about to pull.

???: "You know why they call me the Reaper? Because I never die, and those around me do. Had you died, you simply would have been replaced. Simple. *rises* But...you're here, telling me this story of how two women bested you...what did the drug look like they used on you?"
Goon1: "There was no drug sir, th-they just...did it."
Reaper: "They just...did it huh?"

Reaper sits back down and nods at the armed men, as their bullets swiftly riddled through the three goons that dropped lifeless to the ground. Their corpses leak red mist as it sprays the cold and hard floor.

Reaper: "Search Crime Alley, they think a simple story would sway me from the truth. Find the stash of loot they hid away and bring it here."

The reaper looks to his right as a large case of vials, containing drugs, medicines, and formulas. One particular set of vials contained a golden liquid in it. He stares at it then back to the bodies being drug out of the room, and another crew coming in to clean up the blood. He sighs deeply, and continues to sit on his throne like a made boss.

Reaper.jpg

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
The night was getting longer and I didn't know what exactly to do anymore. I felt my nerves going high and higher every second and I immediately jumped up. I could see Avalia sleeping like a cat in a rug curled up on my couch. That being the way it was I had to go do somthing. With the slickness of a snake and the silence of a ghost I closed the door after grabbing my backpack and made my way out of the hallway and down the flight of steps to not make any noise with the elevator. It then dawned on me that I could fly... and... that thos two people earlier in crime alley! SHIT!

I reached the ground floor and instead of taking my car began to sprint a full speed down the streets. I concntrated on the feeling of weightlessness and soon I was up into the air. It would be hard to see me unless I was directly in contact with the moon and even then I looked like a very large bird due to my thin stature. In absolutel silence I passed over crime alley and lowered down into the center of it. I was in enemy territory now and I knew I couldn't use any of my powers anymore... Night time made it seem like an explosion was happening due to the sheer Luminosity produced.

I had to rely on my own stealth and silent foot steps and... if need be my armor... if it came down to that. At the first sign of guns its coming on and those that continue will be incinirated by the fire of a sun. No longer was I going to be fair to people who could be hurting people I am trying to help... only if they make it obvious... the sight of the suit of armor should be enough to scare the hell out of a normal person. I just hoped that I would not have to hurt or possibly kill them.. but now I was ready to do it if I had to.

It was with that in mind that I began a silent walk through the streets of this section of the city. I retraced my steps to the point that I saw the two girls walking in and turned around. I couldn't sense or even tell where they went but I could tell they would have to be searching for somthing never the less. Who else would come here even if they were outsiders. This place was renown for its brutality to those who seem innocent and... in my current jean shorts and tank top... I looked like someone whow ould make easy prey...

So... the hunter become the hunted.... the Prey becomes the Justicar to the hunter! It was with this that I continued on my way before turning a corner and making my way down another street keeping vigilant to anything. I could feel my eyes glowing every so lightly making me stand out slightly in the waning light. To me... I didn't care. I was extremely prepared for those that were to rush me... both hands on my backpacks straps and a way to activate it with my voice... have at you sirs... I was ready for your... attempted rape... I know you did it to them..

I still remained in the room when Galya came and entered, with the distraught sounds of the Roths downstairs. Normally our people would feel sorry for mortals in their state of torment, but it was well deserving. Galya approaches me and lays a hand upon my shoulder. I turn to look at her before squinting my eyes softly.

Galya: "We must go, Metrion."
"I'm not going back to Azarath."
Galya: "We will figure that out later, we must leave here."

We turn to leave out of the doorway when Mr. Roth runs up and screams at us out of panic.

Mr. Roth: "LEAVE!! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!! YOU ARE MONSTERS! DON'T COME BACK OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE!"
"And tell them what, you were overwhelmed with emotions for abusing your daughter so many years ago??"
Galya: "Stop! We are leaving."

We rush down the stairs and in the direction of the doorway when Mrs. Roth burst further into tears and begin to shake, breaking down to her knees and sobbing uncontrollably.

Mrs. Roth: "I just stood by and watched....I...I could have stopped him, stopped it all. But I stood by...because I was scared...of him...of losing her...of losing it all....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I paused for a moment at her duress. She seemed to have a heart no matter how tucked away it was in her insides. She was deeply suppressing all of these pent up emotions, and my telempathy must have triggered some sort of emotional lapse, where all of her feelings came erupting out like a volcano. Galya looks just as shocked as Mr. Roth did when she admitted her wrong stake in the past situations. Mr. Roth was more seeded in fear, but there was something about Mrs. Roth sense of nurture...it had caused her to feel a bit of remorse for Angela, my mother.

Mrs. Roth: "I...I seen her. I know her face. It was her..."
Galya: "What!? Where!?"
Mr. Roth: "What are you saying?"
Mrs. Roth: "About a year ago. I was in town shopping for some items, and I came outside and looked across the street and there she was. At first I thought she was a look alike but, those crystal blue eyes....*sobs*"
"...Where at? Where did you see her?"
Mrs. Roth: "She had an apron around her arm...midtown...maybe a cook..."
"...you can be redeemed."

I head out of the door with Galya behind me. She looks back at the slightly damaged house with a few cracks and creaks from my outburst of power. I hesitate momentarily when I look out to the roads and see a few cracks in the road as well, and a few of the neighborhood residents outside in their front gardens looking at their houses that had minor damage on the outside. Galya grabs me and escorts me out of the neighborhood of Abbot Lane, the Roth's looking with frightful eyes through the window as we leave.

"Apron...what occupation could she possess? Maid? Cleaner?"
Galya: "They also have cooks here, they fry and burn foods..."
"Hmm..."

I grab onto Galya and look around to make sure no one was looking at us. Once the coast was clear, I teleport us back to our hotel room as the outside dark of the city morphs into a dim and golden lit, loft with the smell of fresh blankets and a cool air running from the ventilation systems. I kneel into a full seat on the floor and Galya and I regain our wits. My hands tremble mildly as Galya relaxes on the bed like a tired day or labor. I blocked Azar from my thoughts, but I knew it'd be a matter of time before she gathered enough meditation to reach me again. I knew I wasn't going back to Azarath, and if Azar tried to retrieve me I would run. It was a radical thought, to ever consider defying her this greatly. But I had to find my mother, the woman who was just like me in everyway. In lifestyle, in experience, and perhaps even in strength. I get up and look back out into the wonder of Gotham once again, this time the darkness wasn't as appealing to me, but sinister, threatening. A place that nightmares were consisted of, but also a place that I would descend into Hell if it came in between me and my path. The way of sin is hard, but I will burn it all should it stay in my way. I thought about Zinthios in this moment, a symbol of wisdom and peace. I hope he was faring better than me right now, I don't know how he'd like this place. I look into the dark and cloudy sky at a light, a large focused light with a shadow imprint....it sort of resembles a winged creature, like a bat almost.
18j1sm3wdgsohjpg.jpg

Why do I keep getting vibes of a bat?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was in the midst of the alley now. Where she had almost ended her life. The night sky covered overhead as distant rumbles of thunder can be heard. Angela was close, she could feel it. She wasn't going to let fear stifle her anymore. She walks to the spot where she was rescued by the cops so long ago, trying to remember as many details as possible. Before here she had just came from Hell...literally. From being face to face with the most terrifying experience and being that would ever be known to the universe and the unknown. She was forced to be a puppet to its whims, undergoing a petrifying phase of events that would psychologically cripple any being. Somehow she managed to cope and face herself with the dark alley that had brought so much fear and peril to her. She looks in her book and scans the red gem symbol. She reads the rites of ritual as she starts to sit down and close her eyes, opening and closing them in paranoia and fear of someone, or thing creeping up on her. At least she wasn't in Crime Alley anymore. She finally inhales deeply and closes her eyes, focusing on her root chakra and humming from her vocal cords and centering her pelvis and the bottom of her spine.

She tilts her head back and succumbs to the spiritual trance that has her reaching into the far depths of her spirit to hone her soul. The light above her head radiates a white shine over her, just as it did 18 years ago on the brink of her death. She started to clear her mind and focus from the things of the past. Her abusive parents, her life of the occult and the horrendous nightmare that was her pregnancy and conception. They weren't only just thoughts, they had been repressed for so long that they were forming as mental pictures and flashes in her mind. Her head jerks and shakes slightly to the flashes of images barraging her brain, as she continues to hum deeply and vibrate the thoughts away with pure mental and spiritual aptitude. The lights over head flicker and the air and environment around her gets distant, as if she's beginning to drift away from the physical realm. Her body started to feel light as her mind lifted her consciousness to new heights. Soon she became lost in her hums and chants, her mind going completely at ease. More images begin to flash, but now they were serene. Dreams she'd had before earlier in life of her in a area with a well lit sun overhead, bright as can be. And in the sunlight, was a being. One with long beautiful hair and outstanding glowing eyes, as the dark silhouette approached her. It seemed to inch closer with a towering posture, but not intimidating, more welcoming and embracing. Warmth. The images begin to shake as they cut to images of a dark and star filled sky with blue and purple mists everywhere. A woman with pure white eyes and grey hair invades the vision as her whispers send a shock through Angela's system. They almost sounded real....
Azar.jpg

Woman: 'You...Angela....'

Angela snaps her eyes open and in the instant of a second she gains awareness to her surroundings in the dim lit alley, to find something that makes her heart drop. She was levitating a few feet off of the ground. She yelped a loud scream and jerked her body, her booty thumping the pavement hard as she rejects the pain and embraces the shock. She jumps up and backs into a garbage dumpster in fear, and scoops her book up rather fast. The light stills flickers over her shoulder, and the dark place seemed to flood her emotions with terror of the past. She breathes heavy and fast paced as she steps in the middle of the alley and freezes to a voice. She darts her head around to the sound, to see not one person in sight. With this, she runs from the alley and onto the sidewalk. A few people walk the night streets of Gotham trying to get home, and she picks up speed when the voices seem to get more pressing.

'Angela...'

She stops dead in her tracks and looks back into the darkened alley. The light stops flickering and continues to shine as she stares into the fray of black. A slight wind blows as a cool and refreshing breeze overruns her anatomy, this breeze that was too cold to be a natural blow of wind that came through Gotham. But it was strangely familiar...she had experienced this feeling before, almost like Deja Vu, and it wasn't until the moment she realized, was when her breathing almost stopped and her eyes staled at the realization. Angela walks back closer towards the alley.

Angela: "Is it you? Is it really you?"

The sky immediately lit up with a large symbol making me look up. Immediately my body began to fill with somthing I hadn't felt in a long time... A form of hope estinguished and lost for so long... why could such a symbol do somthing... I knew it infilled fear to the people around... but to me it filled me with an odd sense of hope that.... I couldn't explain no matter what... But you know what... it was good enough for me to dwell on. Never the less... I had the resolve now to find them... if they were alive or dead... or I will pass out... or die trying...

I wasn't afraid... I couldn't be... Mr. Wayne may have thought I was just a stupid and weak girl... Oh, I looked like it and that is somthing about my stature I loved... I appeared so weak and... spoiled.. although I was I worked for all I had. I never took anything without trying to repay it... now I had to repay for my misdeeds in my own blood if I needed. It was finalized in my head...... I would comb the city from the air! It is dark enough that... as long as my eyes didn't glow like Rudolf the Reindeer I should be fine. I looked like a lanky creature anywway...

It then dawned on me that I could do more and possibly find them at the same time.... I knew where there headquarters were and you know what... This suit can handel anything they bring out... Anything but a 50. Cal round to the face.... I should be fine in that case as none of their vehicles have that armrament readily available. With this in mind I put both my hands on the straps of my backpack and concentrated inward as my hands and eyes lit up a brilliant blue illuminating the alleyway an the sky for several dozen feet.

The illumination was over as the suit began to coil around my arms and legs before Synth muscle encapsulated my limbs and chest. Next followed Nanoweave fibers and strings upon strings of DragonSkin armor Fibers. Within eight seconds the entire suit of mechanical armor encapsulated my body. The noise of the reactor built into the chest whined as I poured power into it from my very being. The armor plates expanded as they formed from the Nano Weave and spread out as the energy required was poured into it.

I felt the surge of backpower flush into me and it hurt ever so slightly. I knew how to control the power output now.... I had to concentrate on energy... but it hurts.... But! Now I can overcharge my suite in the time of desperation. Though... in reality I do not believe that I would need this suite anyway.. I can take punches like a master heavy weight boxer! Alright lets go! Overdrive! she said into her head and the suit seemed to respond. The near silent whine of Servo's spinning up could be heard if you knew what to listen for even from a distance away.

Joints and connections fluidly began to move as Skylar made her movements to test its agility. "All systems Blue... now.." She said before laughing as the suite began to glow a brilliant blue from the energy she generated. "I must look like a Sun on any kind of Thermal Imaging system.. a very dangerous sun.." She said outloud before she concentrated on the energy levels and dropped them down to a safe level. "Alright... I have to crash H.I.V.E''s Party... I bet they have those two girls.. Man.. Avalia will be sick if I am not in bed when she wakes up.

Never the less I broke out into a fast sprint leaving a trail of slightly indented foot prints in my wake as I put energy into the suit propeling it forward at speeds I could only achieve... if I would be flying if I could figure that out.. which is a big IF. Minutes later the H.I.V.E base hidden away in a so overt its covert appears infront of me. I see people outside walking around but it was oddly quiet. Never the less I diminished the power shutting off the lights and raising the eye visors for me to see without generating any light.

The suit was alittle heavy as the Servo's were keeping most of the weight off my body. It weighed as much as the backpack but it was spread across all points of my body except just my back. Still easy to move around in.. I wasn't worried... Now I just had to sneak inside... and I knew how. I reached a side which wasn't being watched and open my palm placing it on the outside wall. Lucky for me I was a very tiny girl when it came to weight. I could fit places where others could.. even in this armor it could shrink the plates down to allow me to slip through places... so.. here I go.

Heat began to pour into my hand causing the material to melt. I drug my armored hand across the entryway I was making causing the material to heat up and crumble or even melt. IT didn't thake much longer before I made a small enough hole to fit in without being noticed from the outside. Within thirty seconds I was inside and stood back up to power my suit up enough making it glow lightly in one of the dark corners. The Eye visors dropped obscureing the glow from my eyes making the already dim glow dim farther.

The lights were off in the room and Galya was asleep to the world, but not me. I stared out into the blackened fray, in constant thought of my mother. How could I sleep when we were so close? I looked over to Galya who was so peaceful and serene in her slumber. I could do this, alone. I wouldn't have another outbreak like last time, because I knew what was at stake now. I take the red gem, The Chakra out of my clothes pocket and I stare at it, Azar said this was to help channel my innermost spirit, to root me and keep me grounded in my soul. Whenever the people of Azarath wanted deep meditation or some spiritual transcendence they would put these red gems on their frontal lobes. Maybe it was time that I followed suit, since I was a fledged member of Azarath now. I take the gem, feeling its essence coursing through me, balancing me and sending spiritual and mental freedom into my being. I close my eyes and take deep breaths, ready to venture out into Gotham and find my path, leading to Angela Roth. My mother. I had to do this for me. I had to leave. Galya was my ward, but she could not protect me from the obstacles of my won personal path, this was something only I could achieve through conquering it.

"Sorry Galya..."

I close my eyes and focus on the location we were at earlier. 520 Abbot Lane. I hear a brush of wind as I open my eyes to see that I'm still in a darkened area, but it was no longer the suite room of the hotel. I remain upright in the home of the Roths, technically my grandparents. I decide not to move an inch in case they were awake. Instead I close my eyes, and began to feel my spiritual self release as my flesh gets lighter and my brain gets almost non-existent. I feel my astral body arise and leave, dwelling through the home like a lost spirit, but I knew my way and where I wanted to go. I drift up the stairs first back into my mother's old room. Focusing in the scratchings on the wall from earlier. I then drift out into the hall way, a bright and total vision of awareness coming before me. I see an open door at the end of the hall. When I enter, I look upon the unconscious bodies of Mr. and Mrs. Roth. I dwell over their bodies for a moment like a ghost, and then I feel a mental signature from Mrs. Roth. She was moving, her brain was active and processing, yet she was completely subconscious.

She was dreaming, and I had to make contact with her. I had to let her know how bad I wished to find my mother. I awaited downstairs silently and patiently in the den of their residence like a watchful guardian, or perhaps a intruding messenger. I pushed and tugged at her mind with a soft and psychic pressure. I invaded her thoughts to see her dreams. She was running from a shootout in downtown Gotham, with the gunner her daughter, Angela. She hits a brick wall and sobs uncontrollably, fear taking her over as Angela gets closer with the gun. Angela raises the gun, and right at that moment, I mentally call out to Mrs. Roth.

'Wake Up.'

Her eyes shoot open as I remain dwelling over her in my astral presence. Of course she cannot see me. She rubs her head and sighs in despair, taking a deep breath before sitting up in her bed.

'Downstairs'

She then began to panic mildly. Looking around with a heavy heart of fear and worry. Before she got too excited, I decided to ease her mind a bit and make myself known.

'It's your granddaughter. I just want to talk, please do not be afraid of me. I need your help.'

Her breathing calms just a bit, as she freezed for a few moments trying to decide if she was still dreaming. She slowly and reluctantly got out of the bed, with Mr. Roth grumbling and rolling over. She enters the hall way very carefully, stepping with light feet as if she knew there was an intruder, or that one solid step would bring forth a terrifying secret. Step by step she creeped down the stair case with relative paranoia. Creaks in the old wood made her heart sink even more. She edges the stairs and looks down into a dark, silent living room den. Nothing. I wasn't there. She stops at the edge of the stairs and scans the area. It was dead silent.

"I just want to talk..."
Mrs Roth: "Ah!"

She jumps and holds her heart at my voice, looking around for a source of the sound.

"Please, I need to know where she is..."
Mrs. Roth: "Show yourself!"
"No, all you'll do is resent me and reject me."
Mrs. Roth: "How did you get in? Have you been here the whole time?"
"No, now please. Where's Angela? Where's my mother?"

She turns on the lamp light in the living room to see me in the corner beside the TV, in a concealed area from most of the light. I was in my normal mortal appearance, but I just didn't want her to see me and feel like she felt towards Angela, lest she make me upset all over again, or maybe even make me sad. I look down at the ground as she looks at me. My brunette hair drops down to the floor, completely covering the visage of my face. She walks around the sofa to get a better look at me sitting down. She stops behind the couch and folds her arms.

Mrs. Roth: "I told you where."
"How could you do that to your own daughter?"
Mrs. Roth: "She did it to you, so how could she do it to you?"
"She didn't have a choice, you don't know what she was going through because you weren't there."
Mrs Roth: "And you do? How?"
"My ward told me, she helped deliver me when Angela was pregnant with me. "
Mrs Roth: "Then you know more than me child."

I look up at her for the first time, my wild orange eyes sinking into her pale gray ones. My unkempt hair all over my face and shoulders.

"I am not a child."
Mrs Roth: "I loved her you know....believe it or not we both did very much..."
"But your psychosis of religion and force drove you to be the very thing you preached to her against. Blind souls typically do dwell in their own venoms."
Mrs Roth: "I tried ok?? I loved her with al--"
"Save it, seems like you're trying to convince yourself not me. I just want your thoughts."
Mrs. Roth: "What??..."

I push my eyes into hers as both out pupils dilate and I begin to invade her thoughts for what I wanted. The same flashes as before, the brutal torture and wrongdoing of Angela, along with a few moments of girl talks and her trying to have tea parties and doll time with my mother when she was young. Angela was so quiet, so passive. Like a caged animal waiting to be released. I was going to release her, hang on mother. More thoughts come. Mrs Roth looking for Angela in her room to find she's not there, and has snuck out the window, wow....that really is my mother. Just like me to do. And then a much more recent memory, one that showed a greying Mrs Roth walking downtown with bags in hand, she looks across the street and drops every last one of them when she sees a sight. Angela. My mother. I hone in on the thought with obsession as my eyes widen and emotions form. She was beautiful. A blue eyed, dark brown hair woman who looked as strong in body as she did spirit....my heart sinks when I realize a sudden fact....that was also the woman from my vision I had...I trance back into reality as Mrs Roth looks distraught at my mental link. She had no idea what I just did, she probably thought I was insane.
Arella1.jpg

Mrs Roth: "What's wrong with you?"
"Where....huff....where do you know that has aprons to carry like that for an occupation..?"
Mrs Roth: "What? I...I--"
"Name the places!"

My mild outburst caused her lamp to flicker. I calm back down and stare at her.

Mrs Roth: "That could be anywhere...Rachel, listen--"

I snap my head up at her when she calls me Rachel. A name so welcoming yet so unfamiliar. My eyes go grim when she calls me that, a look of confusion striking her face. She begins to walk around the couch closer to me and sits down.

Mrs Roth: "Did God send you?.....today....you...you shook the house, the entire neighborhood! Then I felt...oh I felt so sad and hurt, like I had damaged an innocent thing. That was you wasn't it? You're our punishment for our sins??...and also...*tears* also our salvation?? You said I could be redeemed. Please Rachel, I may not know you, but you found us. And if we really are your grandparents then that means family forgives one another, because we must love each other."
"Do not give lessons on love. I have learned my ways of light from another society, one that I'm grateful for now that I see your hearts."
Mrs Roth: "I cannot blame you for being angry, but how did you do that? Those...supernatural occurrences...it had to be Providence."
"No. Not Providence. Far from it actually...I'm no angel, but I assure you I have never committed darkness close to the likes of you and your husband. *scoffs* I only wish my mother had stayed with me, that she could have been away from you."
Mrs Roth: "Why couldn't she stay with you Rachel? why did you two part from each other?"
"I used to ask myself that all the time...I used to let it consume me actually, but the tides of fate played a hand right on time. Everything happens for a reason, and now I see...she did it because she loved me."

I started to become emotional, I could feel remorse and sadness well up in my spirit, tears being summoned from behind my eyes.

Mrs Roth: "What do you mean?"
"...is that all you know of her whereabouts?"
Mrs Roth: "...yes"

I read her emotions: genuine. She was telling the truth. She also had feelings of mild concern and affection for me. That brought a huge surprise to my heart. To think she could actually care, too bad she couldn't reciprocate the same manner of feelings towards Angela, the one woman who not only deserved it and required it, but yearned for it her entire life of feeling empty and being nothing but a shell of her true self and full potential. It was then that my moment of existence changed forever. Suddenly, a beckoning source of mental sense went off in my head, like an impending alarm to my brain. I stopped all movement, stopped all talking. It was like my grandmother was not even there anymore. She looks at me again as I have a mental lapse, feeling something tugging and pushing on my mind for my attention...like a call. I open my mind as I look at the floor of Mrs. Roth's home. She leans up a bit and looks at me being distraught.

Mrs Roth: "Rachel....?"
'Metrion....'

I close my eyes and shake my head a bit to a voice, but not just any voice. A voice that made my heart sink into my chest. One that notified me of an imminent sense of urgency, that I was going to be in a realm of trouble. I heard the voice of the Azar calling to me, but how did she manage to reach throught the planes of realms to my individual mind that fast? I had placed a block on my mind from her, maybe I didn't concentrate hard enough. Azar was far too powerful for many to contemplate, so I could understand how she could acheive such a feat.

'Metrion...come to me...'
Mrs Roth: "Where are you going?"

I slowly rise from the floor and I start to walk out of the house, with Mrs Roth still looking in confusion and curiosity as she follows me to the door. I walk outside to the humid night and dark air of the city and continue down the stone steps and out into the street. I walk with haste as I stroll down the sidewalk and out of my grandmother's view. I could hear the echoes of her voice calling out to me, my mortal name. I distance them out and focus on the Azar in case she tried to manifest. And then I felt something that I have never felt other than my time on Azarath. A calling and a spiritual signature of resonance. Not just any resonance, more like a calling or a trace of a particular soul, but the strange thing was it was a soul I had never read or scanned before, it was not one of Azarath's, yet there was a being here in this vicinity that had the ability and focal aptitude to emit a spiritual essence akin to the most profound souls. Then the thought had finally occurred to me, that came crashing through my subconscious and into my current mindstate like a meteor from the furthest reaches of the void of space. Something or someone was calling out, reaching out to the beyond that they could be answered wiith some sort of spiritual action. There was only one theory in my mind that could make sense of all of this, one person that I've been tracing that could give off such a peculiar yet unfamiliar beacon.

I had sensed the spirit of my mother for the very first time. And not only that, there was a reason Azar could reach me.

She was here on Earth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night.

It was perfect. The HIVE members all walk briskly about with their armed weapons and limited tech. A few makeshift servers were in the bottom basement area of the HQ in the offshore location on the edge of Gotham. A few dimmed lights filled the areas with a number of troops walking around. They knew that there would be some sort of impending attack on their ranks anytime soon. That;s why they were ready, and they had a good idea of who it would be too. Many guards check the monitors and cameras for signs of suspiscious activity. Nothing. On the upper floors, the headmasters sit in a glassed room and talk it out amongst each other. Mammoth, Jinx, Shimmer. They seemed to be on the video screen with an unidentified man that continued to talk to them.

???: "If anyone would be stupid enough to try something, then they'll take the fall....and the blood. Don't screw this up, need I remind you what happens to those who get exposed..."
Shimmer: "Got it then, boss."
???: "Terminate."

The screen goes off and as soon as it does, the power shuts off for about two seconds. It boots back up and all the HIVE members look around in alert and caution. Their numbers were about 40 or so, but they still had to be prepared for anything. Jinx looks out the glass into the main floor where HIVE members stood guard. She smirks and fiddle her fingertips along the glass. The sound of a charging electric current going down can be heard as the servers shut offline. HIVE radios to the top floor and talks to the Big Three.

HIVE: Servers are down! We have interf--
Shimmer: "Come in! Copy! What??"
Mammoth: "No use, we're being attacked."
Jinx: "Oh, more fun. I love fun."
Mammoth: "If it's that Blood bastard he's DEAD!!!"

Thumps can be heard downstairs. Rattles and booms of the deepest proportions. While that was happening, there were thermal signatures off the charts approaching the location of the HIVE HQ. IT showed a blinding yellow light that almost over filled the monitors. Someone else was approaching, and getting closer. Mammoth breaks through the window and jumps down onto the first floor with a impactful smash, looking at a number of unconscious bodies on the ground. He grunts then growls as he walks into the halls of the facility. Shimmer and Jinx stay at the top, calling Blood.

Blood: This is Brother.
Jinx: Please tell me this isn't you.
Blood: What isn't me?
Jinx: Don't play games, Blood.
Blood: Really? We're having this convo again!?
Jinx: Then who's infiltrating our SECRET HIVE HQ base right now that only a very small number of people know!?
Blood: You see, I'm gone and all the fun happens without me. I don't know, but handle it. You're HIVE remember? Shouldn't be calling local talent like me. Have fun! Let me know how it goes. [hangs up]

Screams and chants fill the halls as slowly but surely things start to get more and more quiet, as well as strangely darker. Like someone or something was pinpointing the places' sources of light. One by one, lights diminish and vanish from their helm, as the abysmal darkness starts to consume the entirety of the location. Shimmer calls out for her brother while Jinx backs into a corner and prepares some of her mojo. She balls her fists and readies for combat. Suddenly the place goes dead silent. One final cackle of sound hits as the remaining dimmed light above Jinx and Shimmer goes out. Shimmer immediately knocks the table over and hides behind it, her touch turning it into a hardened titanium composition as opposed to wooden.

Shimmer: "Jinx, you there?"
Jinx: "Yupp."

The sound of a swoop can be heard. Shimmer clings to the now metal table and Jinx prepares for battle. A gasp can be heard as Shimmer looks around in pitch black to see nothing. And right when Shimmer was on the brink of whispering out, she gasps as well. The last thing she seen was enough to place her into cardiac arrest or a seizure. A terrifying and gripping mirage. A facade. A myth. Silence ensues the entire area now, as a whirring noise can now be heard getting closer to the location, more of a whining, like a mechanical engine of some sort. A full armored suit can be seen glowing in the void of pure black all around.

There was something else there, a dark and death symbol of a figure that was never known to mankind. It was brooding, it was just, and it was absolute. Upon seeing the robot, it remained somewhere in the shadows, not detectable by any means of mankind. Not detectable by even the bravest of hearts, but non-essential. Lurking, hanging, dwelling...like a bat. A cold, grisly voice of death resounds through the area, one that meant absolute petrification of the soul.

"Get out, before you come to an end."

By the time the armored being would enter the HIVE base they would already be knocked out. Every server down and erased, and all files depleted. Faint sirens fill the area, as the police get closer to the secret location.

Skylar heard the voice and ran a scan through the building using the suits systems. All of the people were no longer moving but Vital signs were obvious. The job was done already... The only thing I could do was gaze around "Thank you.." I said with my voice distorted by the Robotic Voice amplifier. Then I heard the sirens in the distance and I knew there was no DNA, or evidence linking me here. I simply turned and left the way I had come in. I fit through the hall as the sirens in the distance got closer. I knew what I had to do to get out and I concentrated on the weightless feeling.

I began at a run before I leapt into the air and began to levitate a good distance away from where I jumped. I had played enough flying games to give this my best shot and I did... As soon as I was off the ground my armor began to disengage as I flew away low over the ground to keep from being seen. Once I was clear of the area of the Hive HQ I raised my altitude and nearly smacked into a building as I was still trying to do what I coudl through all of this. I was horrible at it right now but I was doing better than I ever thought I would.

After about six minutes of flight I touched down on my own rooms Balcony and fell onto my face making enough noise that it woke Avalia. I let out a loud groan and rolled over as she rushed to me. She lifted me up and watched as I groaned and coughed. I was exausted after that life flashing before your eyes experience. "What happened to you out here?! Did you nearly fall off the balcony? Jeeze girl... as clumsy as ever... Nothing changes I guess." She said as she picked me up after dragging my heavy backpack into the room. I was extremelly light without that backpack on which made it able for her to drop me on my bed.

Within minutes I was out like a light and felt that atleast one part of my life was Semi-Over. I wasn't done yet... I still had a big favor to repay to those bastards... even though it was my fault they wanted to kill me... Honestly if I just left it alone I never would be in this situation... Gotham corrupts people... I couldn't wait untill I got home... I just wanted to sleep in my own bed... it was soft and comfy... nothing ever will feel exactly like home and I know Avalia will feel the same way being back in my house.

That night my mind flashed several times making me turn over in my sleep. It was of me floating in the air above a ruined city scape. The horrible fires below covered the Razed city as far as the eye could see. Only I was left.... the brilliant blue glow seemed to be darker... much more sinister and destructive than it was now... Far in the backround another figure floated. A light purple glow eminated from her making me sit up in a cold sweat. My heart beating I shook my head and looked out the window to see that Gotham was still intact. Whatever it was... it scared the hell out of me enough to force me awake...

I stop in my tracks in sheer surprise to the fact that Azar was here. Had she came to retrieve me!? But...that beacon...it was my mother, it had to be. Azar would never dwell around an unknown spiritual signature unless....she had found her! My heart begins to race back and forth at the realization of this fact. I look around to make sure no one was near me, even then I walk into the darkest corner of the area I could find. Once there, my mind begins to become light and aware, like someone blowing a breeze through my brain, but more in a mental sense. Before Galya wakes up and detects the signal herself, I close my eyes and transmit myself back into the hotel quarters, where I stagger mildly and gather my footing in the middle of the suite den. Galya jumps and looks at me with a heightened sense of bewilderment and slight disrupt. She must have been awake before I got back.

Galya: "Where in God's name have you been child!? I thought something ha--"
"Stop! Galya tell me you felt it.....did you sense Azar and the other soul??"
Galya: ...I...yes, that was why I awakened...I had a dream of her, The Azar.."
"What was it??"
Galya: "She was....oh goodness, has she found Angela!? Is she here!?"
"I think so, so tell me!"
Galya: "There was the Azar, standing in a lit room of some sort, like a residence. There was another woman there, dark hair--"
"That's her!!! We must go NOW! Please!"
Galya: "We don't know where they are exactly!"

'Azar...please, where are you? We will come to you. Azar?? Answer...'

There was no answer, I started to get anxious, with Galya predicting my upcoming impatience. She walks up to me and grabs me by the shoulders, holding me and looking into my eyes. I look back and I instantly remember what I came here for. Azar had found her. We were son close, closer than ever now. All I had to do was be patient. I'm sure Azar would bring her to us or provide us with the proper means to rendezvous with her. I slow my breathing and relax. Galya smiles genuinely before pulling me into a hug and embracing me tightly.

Galya: "You deserve this, Metrion. You did it."
"Okay, okay. Galya, hug. Awkward. Please. Stop."

She pulls away and moves to relax on the bed and turns on the TV.

TV: Well the GCPD made a huge bust today it would seem in connection to the cases and loads of arms and munitions found on the Gotham Harbor, it seems that an organization was exposed today by police when the GCPD raided one of their compounds tipped off by an anonymous source. The organization is not been named yet but the logo was affiliated with a yellow hexagonal figure. Police detained and arrested a number of the suspects of around 40 people, get this, who were already unconscious when GCPD arrived! Police will investigate and will begin questioning them as to ascertain their group and their cause. Big day for the GCPD folks. In other news, it seems that a mysterious anomaly has hit Central City, as people have reported a red steak across the city, in the form of lightning or electricity. Of course these rumors can't be speculated but it is a fun gossip piece to have citizens wondering about, ever since that particle accelerator explosion at STAR Labs three months ago. The blast killed several and injured more, placing the Labs under scrutiny and one Dr. Harrison Wells responsible for the reputable breakthrough in technology failure.

I looked at the TV at the news report. Red lightning? Was that regular here on Earth? This place called Central City....and STAR Labs. Was it literally a laboratory filled with star constellations? What were they developing over there? A man named Harrison Wells was responsible for the explosion, that was such a same. Killing innocent lives for the sake of advancement, but who's? His, or the good of the mankind? I wish I could read their minds and find out, but the radio wave energy being emitted from the TV prohibits it, as it isn't the same thing as spiritual or mental energies. I watch the news broadcast with Galya, this was one thing that Earth had pretty well. To be able to remotely view things on a screen for the whole entire planet to see, it was a unique invention indeed. I wonder what else was broadcast?

Azar: 'Metrion...Galya...'

I jump from my bed post and focus my mind on Azar's words.

'Azar, I'm here.'
Azar: 'We're coming to you, Metrion.'
'We...??'
Azar: 'Myself...and Angela, your mother.'

I look at Galya and my heart goes numb. I back up into the window from astonishment. I sink down the glass as my bottom hits the floor. I run a hand through my hair in sheer nervous tension. I had dreamed and wondered my entire life, I had contemplated it since I can last remember, but now...it was a reality. I felt so alone for so long, and now the one being in this universe that had experienced the same amount of confinement and isolation as me was about to be face to face with her daughter, and I face to face with the being that brought me into existence. The lights flicker in my emotion and I meditate to balance myself. How did Azar find her before us? Tat wasn't the point, all that mattered was that I was about to see her. I started to have an anxiety attack, wondering if she'd even like me, or want to see me. Would I just be a "Cambion" to her? Or would I just be....Rachel?

Time would tell. Galya sits beside me and rubs my shoulder, she probably knew that I was teeming with emotions and nerves. I really felt like one sneeze from me right now and I would probably rip the entire city apart. I didn't know if I wanted to cry or jump with joy, even though that wasn't my persona, but right now things couldn't have been anymore right. My path....it felt just. It felt like destiny was guiding me towards the right destination.

TV: In other news it seems that the people of the good ol' Star City are now praising the masked man that they once condemned, with the citizens and even the Starling PD making a public statement about the masked vigilante that we all have heard tale of at least once, The Arrow. It seems the police and the people alike are grateful for his stand against the group of dangerous thugs that tried to takeover the Glades area of the city, all in the nefarious plot of Mr. Malcom Merlyn and Moira Queen, the mother of once CEO Oliver Queen of Queen Industries. The Arrow stopped the takeover and then disappeared without a trace, a statue will be built in memoriam of this brave act of courage and--

Knock Knock Knock.

My heart drops into my stomach. I jump up and stare at the door in resounding fear for the first time in my entire life. The lights flicker again and Galya holds me again. I knew, we both knew who was on the other side of that door. My mother and the Azar. Maybe, possibly. They didn't know the room number but Azar could trace Galya and I's unique and supreme spiritual state. This was it, no turning back now. I was finally coming to the penultimate moment I had so longed for. My hands begin to tremble slightly and my heart flutters at the sight of the door. Galya slowly walks to the door and time goes still again almost. A slow, beating of my heart can be heard as Galya walks slowly in lapsed time. I take a deep, heavily audible breath as she gets closer and closer.

The lights shut off as Galya prepares to open the door. I couldn't control my emotions anymore, and right now...I didn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.