The Sins Of Our Fathers (DCEU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three days had passed for me rather quietly untill my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up and looked at the number which was blocked. Half knowing who it was I answered it and held it up to my hear "Skylar." I said into it. I listened closely as a unknown man's voice came over the phone "MadCat... BlackHat." Was all that was said and I stood up and got dressed . I quickly ran down to the lobby and jumped into the van. The soldier in the front handed me a laptop "You are going in alone... Wayne Tower.. You proved yourself." He said as I adjusted my backpack.

I just took the laptop and looked at him "Uhm.... Wayne tower... Thats the biggest building in Gotham.. I guess I can do that." I said slowly. The man nodded "You are being dropped in by helicopter." He said as he drove me to the location where the helicopter was waiting. The doors to the van opened and I stepped out as several men waited to guide me to the helicopter. The pilot nodded "Welcome to the Lone Wolf Operations MadCat... Enjoy the ride!." He said to me before the doors shut.

The helicopter took off into the sky and began to head off towards Wayne tower. The blacked out helicopter had no windows on but I saw the pilot had Night Vision. He circled around the building once more dropping me off on the top floor helipad. "Come back up here.. I will be waiting for you to finish. Wayne's office is below... Move quickly." He said to me.

I froze up... I didn't know how to do this all on my own. I mena.. I knew how to do things when I was there... What if I was shot at?! What if I was struck... Oh.. Well... I just have to go quietly then.. I guess... I thought to myself before I pulled myself together. I put my hands up to the door leading into the building and pushed it open. I walked into the building and down a flight of steps into the main room of Wayne Tower's CEO's area. I slipped into the CEO's room itself and got through the door slowly. I knew I had set off an alarm already so I would have to work fast.

I went up to the main computer and sat down in the chair. I plugged my computer into the side of the mainframe and began to stream data in it which setting up backdoors to get into the companies computer system. We could now add and subtract things without setting off any red flags. We had direct access to their computers and it was somthing I wanted to do. Wayne tower always made my fathers tower look big but it was still small... Well when its completed it will be much larger.

I finished hacking into their systems and tugged my computer away before jogging out. Police broke through the door behind me and raised their guns. I glanced back and began to run back up to the roof where the helicopter was spinning up. The police chased after me and nearly grabbed ahold of me "Get off me!" I yelled before I got out of their grasp and jumped into the raising helicopter. The police pulled their guns out and began to fire at the helicopter as it flew away.

I sprawled out onto the floor of the helicopter and put a hand to my chest. I looked out the closing door and just remained on the floor. The laptop that was worth more than the helicopter and the pilot combined lay in my hands. The man who was piloting glanced back "Close call... Good job." He said to me making me grumble. I nearly was arrested... I couldn't do that anymore.... I just... I just oh god... I could have been arrested! My mind screamed. I wanted to just go home and curl up. I already donated all the money I had gotten and I knew this recent job will pay even more.

When the helicopter landed I found myself in the same room once more. I slid the computer across the table to a different man "Brother will thank you..." He said before sliding a large case of to me. I didn't even open it much before picking it up and beginning to walk out. The man stood "You will be meeting with with my employer next.. Please take care Miss Luthor." He said to me stating my real name. I just nodded and walked out. I didn't see any of the crew I was with before anywhere and quickly made my exit back to my hotel.

I found my way up into my hotel room once more and simply collapsed onto the bed. I sprawl out and sigh in relief. "I cant do this anymore... I just... Ugh.... But whoever is paying me wants to meet me... I hate this!" I say loudly before tosing the briefcase of money into the wall. I simply flip myself over and close my eyes. The entire ordeal over withint three hours and I felt more exausted than I have been my entire life.

Before I fell asleep I realized there was somthing I forgot about in my pocket I took it out and pulled my personal laptop out of my backpack. I plugged the USB into the computer and downloaded the files onto my personal cloud server before taking the USB out and closing my computer. I slipped the USB back into my pants and just laid on the bed. "I will read those files tomorrow morning... what could Wayne have for prototypes.."

Last edited:
The winged birds of Azarath all fly into the air as the feel of triumph fills my entire being as well as the society's. I'd never seen that many in one flock all together. I scan the crowd with my eyes to see no more indifferent faces, no more faces of resentment and isolation, but warm, welcoming faces with mild grin towards my success. I look upon Theron who still has lost eyes to match his emotions. I stop my eyes upon his and project a face of slight sympathy, I felt like he was now going to treat me like an outsider now that the citizens would treat me like one of their own. The Azar comes from behind me and touches my shoulder as the rest of the Temple's Guild steps down from the platform and in front of the crowd of my people below.

Azar: "Metrion has surpassed the Grand Crucible...as we have before her. Know that she now stands a place in our primordial ranks, and we will support her. In truth, and in spirit."
Azarathians: "HUO!"
Azar: "There are two more tests that she must undergo, as she will be the first of us to venture from the realm of Azarath in almost 18 cycles, ever since we traveled to Earth then to acquire her. She will begin a path molded from our own, her own destiny, but do not fret, she will be under extreme spiritual pretenses."

I look at the Azar the moment she describes that I had two more tests to go. Two!? No, I thought the crucible was over...I need to get to my mother, all this time I've been without her knowledge of life, then again what's another few moments compared to a full life's worth of time? I stand nobly and boldly silent as I look upon the crown renewed and proud, as if I was never this...'Cambion'. That was a term I couldn't wrap my mind around. Half hellspawn, half mortal. A union that was never heard of across the realms, at least to my comprehension. But I showed them I was more, that I was stronger than that. Better. Not only filled with a dark edge of power, but a will and spirit of the enlightened path.

Azar: "The second test is a simple one, but be wary: The view that lies before you may not be the path that is wise. Metrion, now you are to dig within yourself...and show us all what your innermost secrets and inhibitions are. If you are truly to be one of us in fold, then you must share your complete soul with us."

I nod to the Azar as I walk to the front of the platform and I start to sit cross-legged, not even granting my body time to impact the ground as I levitate slowly upon most of Azarath's amazement. I had forgotten a feat such as this was advanced to most, as the citizens were only used to the Guild or high members performing such tasks. The Azarathians all close their eyes as the Guild and high council joins the movement as well. Theron looks around at a bit of our peers, who all follow along before he joins the fold himself. I close my eyes and focus my energies towards the massive waves of citizens. I use my soul self to emancipate from my body and greatly fill the spirits around me with my thoughts and feelings as if they were their own. As if they have lived my life. Images flash: The argument between Azar and I, my dark side showing and full of terror-inducing eyes and skin, me wandering the planes of Azarath throughout my life, alone or with Theron and some other peers. Taking in the breezes and swiss scenery from my youth days to my adolescence. My feelings of feeling so outcasted and isolated. Pushing everyone away because of the teachings of Azar thet were supposed to free me. Nights where I'd actually feel depressed and heavily burdened, the Azarathians and even the High Council Guild begin to feel the emotions I've been feeling for a long time. More images. Joy. Zinthios and I building a great companionship and having fun in the wonders of this realm. The trips to the forests, the using of my abilities to entertain myself and it. The friendly chats my maid Galya tried to place upon me, but I just pushed her away like all else. Juris, and how much he annoyed me and made me feel so enraged at times. Me using my abilities to get gratification on him, and I liked it. They could see it all, feel it all as if they'd lived it too. Theron and the unstable emotions I had for him. At times, serene, others, aloof, sometimes even resentment. But he was always there. I focus in on our latest trips to Azarath, the feeling of being around him. I then think on how we met, how I revived his pet bird with my abilities and he was forever grateful.

And then black. Darkness. Flashes of fire and dark skies as the thunder roars overhead. Earthquakes filled the grounds with furious vibrations. Lightning sparking on trees and causing mini explosions of wood and bark. Images of blurred faces and falling of rain all around. I can hear screaming....I'd never ever experienced this before. A multitude of bodies surround the vision as one figure stands in the forefront. More darkness, fire. Feelings of extreme agony, intense despair and hopelessness. It made me begin to quiver at the feeling of such strong emotions. Then it hit me. That was....that was my mother I was feeling. Was this what she went through all those cycles ago?? Crying, an infant's voice...me. Feelings of innocence, then quickly turned into a dark, damp, heavy feeling in which I have never felt before. Like a sinister, smothering, draining feeling. I could hear and feel the citizens beginning to panic, as the Azar even begins to resist against the imprints. Enough. I open my eyes as the images and noises stop. Robed Azarathians all snap to consciousness and glare at me with shocked pupils. Coman reels from the experience and shakes his head. The Council and Guild members all try to regain their wits. That was rough, even for me. I stand from levitation as I breathe with an increased pace, looking out at all of my fellow creed. This was becoming hectic indeed.

Coman: "...goodness...."
Tynan: "All of these emotions...and capabilities. Can she truly venture outside of Azarath?"
"[turns head] Yes..I can because I am ready, I'm proving that now. I will see my mother."
Tynan: "Earth is a dark realm Metrion, full of sin and chaos. It is a place for a temporary gratification, not eternal peace."
"It is my home. I am mortal, we all are. Just because we've ascended to Azarath doesn't make us any better than them, just more spiritually attuned."
Tynan: "What if you face danger? Should a your path cross an unfortunate situation..."
"I will not react, I will defend myself but not at the expense of others. Protection only."
Azar: "No, you must not..."

Azar walks to me, staring into my soul as her all white eyes go low.

Azar: "That is your third test. No more spiritual honing, noe I give you a real crucible, one causing you to adapt and learn. Metrion, you are NOT to use your abilities while on Earth, lest you succumb to attract the darker forces that work against all we believe in. Lest you cause destruction consciously or unaware, you need not heed this any further, but your stipulation is concise: If we grant you passage to Earth, you are not to use your abilities."
"What shall I do in danger? Just let them end me?"
Azar: "That which cannot be seen, will not be a target. Stay to the Earth Metrion, as you will only stand out like a nail. Do not draw attention to yourself, or I will be forced to send for your return."

Another lecture. I sigh grimly as I roll my eyes to the Azar and tense my body at the news. I wanted to show my mother all that I could do, what she had created, and the fact that my destiny wasn't as dark as prophesized. Would she be proud? Resentful? Scared? What if these thoughts took me over and she never even wanted to see me? It's been almost 18 cycles...had she looked for me? None of these crossed my mind, now the thoughts were piercing me like a sharp harpoon. I begin to overanalyze and become most unhinged at the thought of it. After al my training, a simple rejection from my mother could place me right back into a spiritual abyss yet again. Azar reads my thoughts.

Azar: "Only you can reveal that path, Metrion. No one else can."
"...where do I look?"
Azar: "You will travel through the Great Door. The stream of the cosmos and all universal energy. It will carry you to the place you seek. They call it The Dark City. For a reason. Filled with temptations of flesh and diminishing of the mind, this place will eat the weak willed alive where they dwell, and sap them from their very potential. You will see things your mind and spirit cannot fathom, but your body will compel you to inquire. Do not. Search your intuition, remain of peace and a clear conscience, and the ways of the divine will lead you to her."
"I will go alone?"
Azar: "No, Galya your ward will venture with you. She will oversee your welfare and voyage. Treat her you would me, she only seeks to serve in your behalf. Earth is a very different place, become in the ways of a mortal, but do not indulge in their flawed ways of the mind. Only then will you understand the importance of the path travelled thus far..."
"When...will I leave?"
Azar: "Soon."

A slight wind of reformation blows through the Courtyard as our robes all bristle softly towards its soft kiss. I lower my hood to let my brunette hair flow in the breeze. Quaint, that at a moment of rejuvenation for my re-instilled life that such a rare wind would blow, I was starting to believe that there were indeed greater tides of fate at work here for me. The moment of truth was upon me, and once I embarked on this quest, there was no turning back. What the future had in store...would set everything in motion, and also stop all things that every collected knowledge across the realms knew. The Cambion was coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gotham City.

TV: It seems that it took place last night during the times of 1AM and 1:30AM, as an unknown assailant entered the Wayne Tower building here in Gotham via a helicopter from the roof, and was in and out in a matter of minutes, now GCPD are investigating fully as the night guard saw that it was a female, NOT a male that done this. They believe she was after confidential information regarding financial or even corporate intel that has made the company so lucrative. GCPD is tracking the helicopter's origins and personnel as CEO Bruce Wayne will speak at a press conference later this evening--

The woman turns off the tv as she stretches and fixes her brunette hair. She thinks about the event that went down. Someone stealing corporate secrets, that was news now? That was nothing new. Happened all the time. If only the media and press knew of what was really out there....they would wretch in their own stool. The things that lurk in the shadows, the things we don't know we don't know...they're out there, and for her, they seemed closer than ever. She goes back to her daily ritual of researching her checked out book from the library, 'Religion: Concept or Practice?'. She instantly turns to the bookmarked page of the red symbol with a diamond right beside it. The same images burn in her mind of where she seen the symbol. Black robes. Unknown beings. Humans, all with red diamonds around their necks. When she was in pain and at a point where life had no more meaning to it. She lays back on her couch and sips some red wine while reading deeper and deeper into the specific section.

Woman: "Hmm....The red diamond is used as a conduit for channeling the spirit's true potential and subconscious prowess. Some cultures view it as a primary means to directly access one's true beatific potential. The Red Root Chakra is considered the main symbol practiced to acheive this supreme state of total control over universal energy...."

Then the thought hit her. She figured it out. After all this time it seems so simplistic now. Surely it wouldn't be easy, but it was worth a shot. She was going to take the 'Concept' and put it to 'Practice', her first attempt at a spiritual feat since...the incident. 18 years ago. The thought sends waves of nerves coursing through her body, she gets up and looks at herself in the mirror as her crystal blues look back at a person she didn't even fully recognize. She takes a breath and just stares at herself for moments on end, until finally the phone rang.

Woman: "Hello?"
???: Need you to come in early
Woman: "Okay, I'll be there."

The woman then grabs her some clothes and throws them on, while putting on her trusty heeled boots and purse before heading out of the door. She pauses in the doorway looking back at the still open book. thunder rumbles outside as she decides to grab her umbrella. She closes the door and heads off into the city of Gotham. The thunder becomes more apparent in the background.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hours before, in the middle of the night: HIVE covert warehouse, Gotham.

HIVE mercs all wander about an undisclosed secret warehouse on the dockline of the edge of Gotham. A few disperse communications via radio delivering orders from another location that was presumed to be a base of some sort. Unarmed men walk about with bold and puffed physiques and black and yellow masks on that suggested they were uniform in their resolve. From the top of the warehouse, nothing can be heard. It was all too quiet. Extremely quiet. Just how HIVE wanted it, just how it was supposed to be...just the perfect moment for it all to go wrong. A swift blur of darkness scurries about the still ceiling of the warehouse, making not even the slightest decibel of sound. A detail of about ten men roam the vicinity as they look around for anything suspicious, guarding the cases of arms and munitions supplied in the warehouse.

One blur.

Nine men roam about still in their routine rounds as the radio each other about various sports teams and who would win.

Another blur.

The eight men all scoff and laugh as they talk away with their secure and protected jobs. Their cause was forming, and their ranks were growing stronger and stronger. Soon their influence would begin to become more and more precise as they all stand for one ideal, but tonight, they will receive a full awakening themselves. As they dwelled in secrets and darkness, they would befriend the darkness with a cold embrace on this night.

Swoosh.

Seven men guard strong as one walks to the outer perimeter and looks out among the beautiful waters of the canal. He inhales deeply, thinking of his paycheck to come after this so that he can take sometime off and enjoy the islands. Not tonight.

A whiff of air can be heard.

Six men ramble on about nothing as two of them pass each other and stop for a brief moment and chat with one another.

HIVE1: "Yo man, what's up with these gigs? I mean..why employ another liason company man we were doing fine on our own..."
HIVE2: "I know, but who knows. Kane says that it was time for our business to venture and expand...but to me it sounds fishy..."

The men walk on and patrol on and radio to the others. Static. One of the men tries again. Static. The air was still. The sky was dark and brooding. Perfect night, for a perfect disaster. The HIVE worker looks back at his comrade in curiosity at the initial and sudden silence.

HIVE1: "Hey man you--"

He turns around to see nothing, emptiness. Silence. Desolation, until he hears something that makes his heart freeze with terror. Above him he can hear a low grumble of a deep and dark sound of bass. The source was unknown, but it was there. Like a bear waking from a slumber with the sheer will to kill for it's next meal. Like a wolf murmuring signs of death on the horizon. He balls up his fists and gets ready to fight the steady intruder...until he catches wind of a sight that clicked something in the back of his mind. A thought that made even his superpowered veins tremble with a stream of cold ice. He caught glimpse of the last thing he seen before seeing nothing but darkness. Nothing but black.

He saw a flurry of bats flying out into the night sky.

Moments later, GCPD arrives on the scene, to an unguarded warehouse of smuggled and illegal arms and munitions, with AK-47s, RPD's, RPG's, M4 Carbines, P90's, Uzi's, and titanium steel batons along with flak armoring. Among the litter of glorious evidence lie ten unconscious men scattered throughout the building. And nothing else. And no one else.

The next three days passed quietly for me as I just sat inside of my room looking over the prototype files she had gotten. The noise of the elevator opening caught my attention and I turned to face whomever was coming in. I expected someone from the hotel to bring me foot up but the doorway was filled with a large man. I jumped up to my feet and lowered my face. There was only one reason for that person to come here... he saw before it was covered up. My father had come to Gotham.... Oh boy..

"Do you have any idea what this could have led to!" He immediately said to me in a stern voice.

"Uhm... I do.. but I mean.. I... Im.." I mumbled several times feeling increasingly nervous and afraid. "I... Im sorry.." I said and began to tear up. I was afraid of leaving Hive after everything I had done so far.... having my father here and reinforcing everything that I already knew was destroying me on the inside "Dad... Im sorry.... I just.. I did it for the money.. I gave it to people then.. I mean.. I wanted to help and they said they would help others but all that seems to have already happened was nothing at all..." I say through tears.

My father just walked over and sighs "You have a big heart Skylar... More than you know... Hmm.. You are so unique.." He said making me look up.

"Dad... My body has been aching like crazy.. My head has been hurting and I have been eating weird things.... Am I Pregnate! I haven't slept with anyone though!" I shout making him do a double take.

"Skylar... Uhm... You need to hear somthing." He said to me before sitting on the edge of my bed. It was obvious that it was bearing weight down on him
for some time. I move over and sit down next to him before leaning up against him like I did as a kid. He just wrapped an arm around me and squeezed tightly "You are my little girl... Well... Where to begin with all this... Its so hard to explain as you are a first of your kind Skylar... Well... not a first but you are... well you are so much like your 'Mother'"

I just look at him like he has two heads and smirk "So you've said... But.. who is my mother, Dad?"

He looked at me and just sighed again "Skylar... You don't have a mom like most people do... You are the product of a brilliant revolution of genetical engineer... The hybrid of.... Someone else and myself. You are more like her than anything else... Skylar you are an Alien.." He said suddenly making me stand up. I just began to laugh as if I was shrugging it off but it all began to make alot of sense ot me. I just stared at him and then at my hands. My skin was beginning to change ever so slightly to a darker orange and I simply shook my head and it seems to disappear. "Dad.... I think I am freaking out!" I shouted

He stood up at seeing my skin begin to shift slowly. "Skylar... you are changing... Is what I said effecting you! Relax... Relax... you will be fine." He said to me before putting his hands on my shoulders. I look up at him and began to feel Dizzy. "Dad... My head... Ugh... what is going on.. I feel so sick... I feel like my insides are swirling." I said before I leaned into his his chest. My breathing slowed and I began to go limp. My body began to get slightly sticky to the touch making my dad lay me down on the bed.

He rested me down and stood up to take out his phone. He was about to Dial 911 but remembered what his daughter was and how different she was from humanity. Instead he called up one of his branch businesses here in Gotham and got a Genetic Specalist to come over. He immediately cross over to where I was laying and kneeled down. "She just... passed out... Now.. Artynom... You remember who she is right." He said to the man.

Artynom nodded and immediately looked over her. "Well.. from what I can just see I already can tell she is.... Crystalizeing... She seems to be going into a state like a butterfly would when it was changing... Her body is changing..." He said to Lex. Lex nodded "I can see that as well... What is going on with her that is causing this." He asked the man. The man shrugged "She is mostly Alien... Who knows what is going on with her body. We do not have a specimen to go off of and all the sample we used we had used to create her. All we can do is sit and watch.. She will be fine." He said before patting Lex on the back. "I will be back tomorrow to check in." He said before leaving Lex Luthor with his daughter.

Lex just put a hand on his head "You are going to kill me one day Skylar... Just... be safe with whatever is going on with you.." He said before sitting down in a chair and watching as his daughter was slowly encased.

The next day the genetic Scientist came back over and saw the large amber like crystal. "Well.. That is interesting..." He said and walked over to it. He tapped on the side of it to hear a ringing like noise. "Shes completely encased in that stuff... Im glad her backpack isn't in there.. who knows what that would have done..." He said before looking to Lex Luthor. "Shes fine... shes safer than ever in that stuff... it would take a bomb to shatter that stuff... Just by listening to the resonation its strong.. Im not geologist that that material isn't earth like..." He said bedfore walking out once more.

Everything was quiet for another three days before the crystal began to resonate. I opened my eyes causing a blue light to erupt out. I saw my father sleeping on the chair nearby and just looked over at him. I couldn't move and decided to just go back to sleep as I felt the strain of change throughout my body. I felt stronger... I felt taller... for some odd reason and my skin from what I could see was back to its 'Normal' orange tinge. It seemed like whatever was happening to me just returned me to normal... I just hoped I could move soon.

Last edited:
I sit in my chambers just quiet. Waiting. Ready for the moment. Galya stands in with me as she looks at me with a smile on her face. I look at her in my usual indifferent demeanor.

"What?"
Galya: "You are special, just not the way everyone intended. I couldn't be more proud of you...you know I was there. There when you first cried upon Azarath and the skies went black and thunder tolled. It was a scary thing, but do you know what I thought in that moment? As well as the Azar?"
"...?"
Galya: "We thought of your innocence, and the fact that you did not know what you are, or what you were doing. But we know who you are now, you've shown us, and for that we are so proud Metrion."
"Why not just tell me?"
Galya: "Sigh....I thought it a few times...but you have to understand it was to protect your inner inhibitions. I know you understand."
"...I do. Still is discomforting."
Galya: "I'm sorry Metrion, I can't imagine how hard it was for you...well I guess I can seeing as we all shared your experiences..."

A knock on the door comes as the Azar and Coman enters. I stand from my bed as Zinthios caws while flapping his wings. Coman approaches me and places his hands on my shoulder.

Coman: "Congratulations, Metrion. You are within the commonwealth now. I must say, I believe this voyage to Earth is a bit rushed...but I will support you fully."

He was still scared of me. I felt his emotions. He still wanted to control me, it was all over his thoughts. I stare back into his eyes as he gives off a warm vibe, but behind his looks are a cold and unassuming gesture. I wanted to speak and reveal him of his deception, but I would not, all I want right now is to go to Earth, to see her. My mother.

Azar: "It is time, Metrion. Angela awaits you."
"Angela...?"
Azar: "Your mother dear. Her name."

I chuckle as my lips form an involuntary smile of fascination. Angela, that was my mother. It was nice. The most precious name I'd heard.

Azar: "Before you depart, someone wishes to speak with you."

Azar steps aside for me to see Theron in his robes, silently looking at me. I didn't know how he was going to feel. Sad, mad, cold. To know a person he tried to befriend all this time pushed him away because she wasn't even like him.

Theron: "I wish you luck on your voyage...I didn't know Metrion. But if I had...it wouldn't have changed anything. I made you this."

He hands me a sculpted bird resembling the one that I helped save all those cycles ago, to honor and commemorate our friendship. No matter how aloof I was, or how detached I was being, I now see that Theron was...is a true friend. I soften a bit at the sight of it and I give him a slow nod and a thankful gesture, not saying anything. I just watched him as he begins to walk out of my chambers, and down the stairs, rather perplexed. Until I sent him a mental message.

'Thanks Theron...'
Theron: 'Wha..what? Metrion? You can...you have telepathy already??'
'Yes...but thank you. For everything.'
Theron: 'You really are special, special to me. Just come back safely, deal?'
'Okay.'

The moment was upon me. Time to depart. I go up to Zinthios as I rub him ever so gently and so carefully, projecting my feelings of sadness that I'll be without him. He flaps and flies on my shoulder and runs his head against mine as I rub back. I deliver a kiss to its head as I set him down. I hug Zinthios like I never have before, like an embrace that you would to one you truly loved. Zinthios wasn't just a bird to me...he was so much more. A companion, a pet, a real loyal friend and guardian. The only one who has never led me astray of confined me, but the one who made me feel so free, that gave me all of my courage to soar to amazing heights. To give me my wings, that I may fly to my highest potential. Strength and resolve, wit, and intuition, I've stretched all these and it's owed to him.

"I will return Zinthios. This is what I always strived about. I will miss you."
Zinthios: "Hayyk..."

I walk with Azar, Coman, and Galya as we all trek towards The Great Door, the beholding of the universe and all realms. Tantric horns and drums resound through the area as I look around to see Azarathians playing and doing a ceremonial dance and ritual with strange and spirited movements. The sky shines brighter than usual as we all walk from the main hall towards the end edge of the Temple. even from where I stood, I could see the Great Door. A portal the towered high in the Temple the was at the edge of the Courtyard in a lush gold build. It reaches to the heavens themselves, as I marvel at its beauty and majesty over and over again. It was always a beautiful landmark to me, but now...I actually was about to become an inhabitant of it.
Platform.jpg

I approach the stone cobbled path leading up to the Great Door and I stop as the Azar steps forth and stands before it. She turn around to see all of Azarath in droves as they chant upon the ceremony. My heart was beginning to be filled with excitement, anxiety, and extreme nervousness. Everyone looks at me now, this was my moment. My opportunity. All of my preservation was paying off, and I was about to delve into a path that I didn't know what awaited at the other end. But I was ready. Galya stands beside me and grabs my hand, clenching it tight and then looking to the Azar with a slow, approving nod. It was time. Azar turns to the door and levitates as her body begins to glow a white and holy aura as Azarath begin to shake with rage. I look around in shock as the people continue the ceremony as if nothing happened. The Great Door slowly begins to open up into revealing a distant void filled with constellations and universal energy. It was beautiful, the light from beyond shines through to my face as it aura radiates a blue on my skin. Azar floats over to me and places something in my hand as she equips her crown with a red diamond in the middle. The diamond lights up as the Door opens and Galya and I begin to levitate.

--
GreatDoor.jpg

Azar: "You will need it now Metrion, always hone yourself, and you will be in control of all."

Chakra.jpg

I look down to see a red gem on a chained equipment. A chakra, the root. The strongest and most powerful one. I cherish and hold it tightly in my other hand as a huge light shoots up towards the heavens from the top of the Temple and The Great Door opens into space and time across all of the know universal energies and realms. Galya and I ascend rapidly as I catch a gaze at Azar's smile and the ceremonial flurry of commencement below me. For a split second we delve into all that is know as the stars and constellations zip by us in a flash. And then...nothing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Somewhere, Earth.

I open my eyes to a cold, dark realm. One that screamed nothing but despair and agony. I could feel the lost souls all around me...was this the realm they called Hell? Couldn't be. There's no water there. Drops of water invade my being as they fall from a dark and cloudy sky, a sky that was the polar opposite of Azarath's: this one was dark and gritty. Flashes of light burst throughout the sky as if some type of source of energy was trying to break out from them. Strange, never seen that before either. What was this place? Then it hit me, the lag from the teleportation clears it up as I look around me at the gigantic tower structures with lights all in them and around them. This was the place. I was on Earth wasn't I? The realm of mortals, the humans that wither away and die in fear and violence......and emotion. I feel curiousity...I feel envy....I feel outcasted even more so. The streets were not paved with gold and sleek stone marble, but with a rugged type of stone surface. The metal structures so tall, but so worn and weary. The drops of water felt like the water on Azarath, but it was more consuming, heavier. My hair begins to dampen as my skin is blanketed in liquid. After the flashes of light, the clouds emit a thunderous roar as if the sky was cursing the Earth....it startled me. Earth was appearing to be a dark and malicious place, and through all of this....this was supposed to be where she lived. My mother. Why would she dwell here? Who in fact, in their sane mind would dwell in this mortal oblivion?? I look up at the sign on a large pole with a light on it, as it displays the name of this section of Earth:

W2G.jpg

The crystal structure around me began to crumble that next night making my father looked up and wake from his sleep. I fall out and onto my knees as I grunt in a half pain of finally moving after all that time. He rushes over to me and helps me to my feet as I look around the room as if I was just born. My eyes hurt and I didn't know why... I felt stronger and much more.... Alive than I did however long ago that I went into whatever that crystal substance was. My father took my face into my hands making me groan like I did as a kid.

"Hold still Skylar... You just went through somthing and I want to be sure you are okay so stop squirming." He said to me.

I finally stopped squirming and he looked into my eyes to see they changed to a much more Vibrant blue suddenly making him jump back. "Wha-Whats wrong! Am I dieing!" I shouted suddenly making him shake his head. He walked back up to me "You are fine... I think its a change brought by whatever happend... Oh Skylar..." He said and suddenly hugged me.

Now, my father was a very large and imposing man with the mind of a super computer. He had all aspects of him going for anyone interested and he could easily throw me through a wall if he so pleased.... So him hugging me made me feel like a cat being stepped on by a massive foot. "D-D-D" Was all I could say before I began to struggle and surpisingly broke his grasp making him looked at me. "You were never strong enough to break out of my hugs... Hm.... What else is new.." He said and began to look at me.

I looked back at him before laughing "Well.... I feel much better about myself to be honest... like I had some kind of weight shed off my s- WAIT IM AN ALIEN!" I said finally remembering what my father said before I began to kirk out. He just looked at me and shook his head "You are so gifted with inelligence but... SKylar I at times think you are stupid... But yes my daughter.. I said that to you before and you just acted like you were now." He said to me making me Scoff "Stupid... I may be alittle goofy and mild but I am not stupid... I just lack common sense is all. Ones intelligence is not measureed by their ability to open at door."

At my interesting comment Alexander just looked at me and nodded "Very true... Well since you are doing better I need to get going... I spent the last few nights here with you... If you need ANYTHING!" He said putting empasis on 'Anything' "Just call me and I want you out of whatever you are into... Trust me... Wayne's family has done nothing but help this family.. He is not corrupt." Alexander said before walking out. In doing so it left me in a perplexed mindset. To say the least he was speaking the truth to me and it wasn't somthing I could deny any longer.... I needed to get out of whatever this thing was they were having me do... I needed to apologize to Mr. Waybe.... Maybe I could do that considering my family standing.

Standing up I walk over to my cell phone and pick it up. Immediately I dial in Jinx and raised it to my ear even as I felt slightly light headed "Hello?" I heard a voice say. "Yeah... Jinx.. This is MadCat... Im done. I am out of this whole situation." I said before hanging up. Little did I know the horrible outocmes that could form out of all of this. I knew to much and to them that was far to dangerous.... I had to get out of my appartment for a time.

I picked up my backpack and a pistol that my dad.... had left... for me... on the table with the note on it. "I know you will do as I ask... They will not like the word No... Remember your training." note read. I picked the pistol up and slipped it into the back of my pants before changing and riding the elevator down to the lobby. As the doors opened I saw a black van pull up to the front of the hotel and people come out of it. For some reason my eyes saw them clearer than ever and I saw the guns and immediately I bolted out the backdoor where no ones saw me.

Finally in the Alleyway took a few seconds to gather myself before taking a deep breath and beginning to go for a job through the alleyway and out into the alleyway. I could run faster now... I wasn't getting tired at all and I loved it. My backpack didn't weigh nearly as much as it had before and I just felt so much better. I felt like I was a new girl and little did I know how much of a new girl I truly was. I stopped and went down another alleyway before taking a small rest near a street corner. I pulled my phone out and dialed up my dad "Hey, Dad.... They didn't like the word No.." I said to him. I could just hear him chucckle "Then they wont let what Genetical Engineering does either... My daughter... Do what you must now. Make amends for what you did and.... Just... Be careful.." He said to me before I hung up.

I was here. I was on edge. I'm not turning back. Not now. I couldn't use my abilities....but I could run. I could run until I landed in my mother's arms...if she was alive. I see in the streets these animals...but not birds like Azarath. Four legged small and fast creatures with long tails, digging through some sort of large metal can. Metal constructs with two lights on the front and two red lights on the back moving fast through the streets with people inside. I remember those from studies. They're called cars. The overall emotion of this place was weighing me down, feelings of guilt and pain, mystery. I move to seek shelter from the dropping water inside the nearest building, a big large shiny sign that said 'BOAGIES'. I enter in the door with a soaked robe as the people of this realm look at me in curiosity. Why were they dressed like that? Half cut off torso pieces on the women and the gray and black suits with some sort of tie object around their necks. But it was a relief. This place had people. Real people. It wasn't scary like outside...but I felt their emotions of confusion. I look around and go to the nearest pair sitting at a table inside a construct. Galya follows me precisely.
Gotham.jpg

Me: "Hello, my name is Metrion of Azarath...who's the leader here?"
Couple: "Uhhh....the manager?"
Me: "Where is the manager?"
Couple: *points to the bartender* "Ask him."
Me: "Thank you."

I tread over in my soaked Azarathian robes, the weight holding me down a bit. I head to the place containing a ton of bottles with beverages in them and a man cleaning what appears to be drinking glasses. He looks up at me and Galya with indifference. Galya looks around like a pet waking up in a home in which they've never been before, curious looks cross her face before locking eyes with the man in front of us.

Bartender: "Some raincoat ya got there, miss."
Me: *looks down* "This isn't a raincoat, they're my robes of enlightenment..."
Bartender: "...Okay...so, what'll it be?"
Me: "Pardon?"
Bartender: "Vodka tonic, Rum, you look like a scotch and hard apple tea type of gal'.."
Me: "I'm looking for someone, her name is Angela Roth. Have you heard of her?"
Bartender: "Nope, sorry. Doesn't ring a bell. What? She owe ya money?"
Me: "No...she's my mother."
Bartender: "Ohhh....sorry sweatheart, never heard of her. She from here?"
Me: "I think so yes."
Bartender: "Think so? Never met her?"
Me: "No..."
Bartender: "My advice? Whomever's been looking after you all this time, stick with them. You don't wanna be around anyone who doesn't want you."
Me: "That's not the case...she was forced to give me up, and now I need to find her. Where is the manager?"
Bartender: "In the back, but I don't think he can--"

I walk briskly towards the back where the manager was. A short, stubby fellow with grim hair. He counts this green and white paper material in what I believe to be money. He looks at me in contempt as Galya catches up to me and calls for my name.

Manager: "Hey! Whaddya doin back here?"
Me: "Are you the manager?"
Manager: "Yeah?"
Me: "I'm looking for my mother, Angela Roth...have you seen her? Heard of her?"
Manager: "Nope, I haven't. What ya lost?"
Me: "No...I just think that she is..."
Manager: "Really touching. Now please, go back to the commons and enjoy yourself."
Galya: "Rude."

We walk back into the lounge area, where the people continue to stare while sipping their golden drinks. The crowd just continues strange looks as they ignore my question and bypass my routine. They weren't as cooperative as I had hoped, or maybe they were thrown off by my ways and clothing. I would be too if one of them showed up in Azarath. Galya clings close to me as to guard me from some looming attack or threat that was going to happen. I decide to contiunue outside where more shiny signs illuminate the dark place. One pink sign that shows 'ICEBERG LOUNGE' on it has a nice luminescence to it, so I figured that I would enter in. As I attempt, a large, obese man stops us at the door.
zadarshopping2.jpg

Bouncer: "Whoa....you a new girl? You look rather young...what's your name?"
Me: "Metrion...and I am new here. We are both new here."
Bouncer: "Okay well I'll let King know you're here hold on" *walks away*
Galya: "Careful Metrion, I can feel his suspicions and will."
Me: *nods*

I walk in and look into the strobe lights and neon colors being shined all over the scenery as a grand stage stands in the center of the venue. Galya calls to me with patience before deciding to follow me in. Large silver poles stretch up to the ceiling as females that are half dressed climb up and down them and move erotically. I'd never seen anything like that before, it was interesting. Some even had their tops off....why would you want to reveal your breasts to the public? In Azarath it was a crime. This place was peculiar indeed. A hand grips my shoulder as I jump back in shock. The large obese man with a slick haired man with gold metal around his neck and wrists. Was he some sort of royalty? Galya jumps in front and sizes him up as his face goes from smirkish to a slight frown.

King: "This ain't one of my gals!!"
Bouncer: "She said she was!"
Me: "I'm new here, my name is Metrion....this is Galya...I see that you are some sort of royalty with all the golden chains and braces....perhaps you can help me!"
King: *confused* "Uhhhh......okay? I don't know you so..."
Me: "I'm looking for a woman named Angela Roth! Have you heard of her??"
King: "Angela Who?? Nahh, naw I don't know no Angela Roth...who'd you say you were again?"
Me: "I am Metrion, of Azarath. And this is my ward Galya. That woman is my mother."
King: "Ohhh....sorry, you ain't gonna find her here."
Me: "Do you know where I could go to look for her? Anyone that might know her? Please..." *places hand on King's arm*
King: *smirks* "I tell ya what...maybe you come to the back with me and we work something out."
Me: "Um, yes. Anything that can help."
Galya: "No. We're leaving."
"What? Why??"
Galya: "Lust fills his spirit. We're going. Keep your thoughts in your own dark mind, heathen."

King looks at us funny as green paper flows through the air. Azar said that this plane consisted of a monetary system. This must be how the women get their currency. By these...erotic dances, they were mesmerizing. A few people look at us as we move away from King towards the outside area. The flourescent lights vanish as a bright white light ahead replaces it, along with more people outside smoking with small tubes that burned in their hands. A line fills up around the corner.

Me: "Why are those girls exposed like that?"
Galya: "They are sin delving women. Using their temples to carnally entice the weak willed..."

Suddenly as the men look at us in confusion and curiosity, I sense emotion coming from King. Very strong emotion indeed....is that lust!? The feeling of it was all-consuming, I'd never sensed or felt lust before. Why was it coming from him? Was he about to do something lustful? Along with the emotion comes thoughts. My telepathy automatically kicks in as I can hear his thoughts:

King: 'I wanna screw this girl somethin' serious'

Then it hits me. He plans on doing something lustful with me! Screw? On Azarath that meant to drive something in place with a tool of some sort...how did that apply here? Either way, I did not want to be apart of any manipulation, or get myself in a situation that would reveal my true nature. I keep walking and begin to decline King's thought.

"Where should we go Azar? These blackened skies seem to hinder our ways of voyage."
Galya: "You know you just called me Azar right? Hahah"
"Oh, uhm...Galya. This place is certainly different. Dark, drab, and very primitive."
Galya: "That is the way of this realm. Violence, sin, and ways of the shallowed soul, but they manage it all somehow. For now my dear, we will seek refuge for the night. Here the residence will reside in a hotel."
"Is it far?"
Galya: "They are all over Earth. So much for you to learn my little...big Metrion haha. We musn't use our ways here, we must walk and blend as the mortals do."

I nod in affirmation and I stick close to her. We stuck out like thumbs amongst the darkened prestige of this widespread mecca. The liquid still falls from the sky as it makes a cool, wet sensation on my skin and robes. the air was heavy and damp, and the emotions for vast distances around were oppressive and weighing, more so to my entire life of burden in Azarath. It makes my soul feel bulky as I walk onward with Galya, drawing eyes from the otherworldly dressed denizens of this world. We were to find refuge soon, as Galya raises her hand for an automobile with a yellow and black color, with a text called 'Taxi'. As it approaches....I get the feeling of something else that feels different than the rest of the folk walking around, this was dark, but a resonating bit of benevolence. A shadow of divine presence with a tone of retribution. Funny I never met a being such as that, but I could read it like I'd known it forever. Majestic, but isolated. Like a bat.

• Love
Reactions: Mook-LandStrider
The alleyway was suddenly lit up by the lights of a van and the noise of footsteps. I spun around and looked to see several soldiers coming out of the van with a flashlight in their hand. One of the soldiers raised a rifle at me "We can't have any loose ends.... Trust me... I dont want to kill you... I want you silenced... so it has to be this way." He said before beginning to fire at me. I covered my face with my hands as my eyes began to glow. I felt I was warming up inside and immediately I raised my hands up as one of them ran at me to grab ahold of me.

A Blue beam erupted from my hands causing a massive rush of energy to energize the man. The man burst into flame before flying back and disintegrating. The soldiers that had shot at me stood back before talking into their radios. Before they could even get a message out I stood as my eyes erupted with a beam. The wide sweeping beam struck all of them causing them to fall the instantly die and fall back into the van. The large incinerated path of the beam scarred the van causing one part of the van to collapse in.

Immediately I began to shake at the sudden inburst of energy but shuddered as I rose back to my feet. I didn't know what happened but I felt powerful and full of energy. Immediately I began to run full speed back towards my Hotel. I needed to get inside... I knew I would be safe once I was inside as they wouldn't get past the security. Even if they did I knew I could protect myself with... whatever this was... Whatever was going on saved me and I needed to know more. I had to figure it all out and I knew in time that I would.

I ran across the street and arrived outside of the Gotham Hotel to see a black van sitting outside. The man inside spotted me and began to get out of the truck before a large Secruity guard came out in full armor to escort me inside. It seems my father had hired a group for my protection. The men looked different... perhaps stronger than the average person. The man led me inside before glancing back at the black van. "Are you okay Miss Luthor." He asked me before I sat down in the lobby. My eyes continued a light glow in my heightend state. My body was radiating energy and it felt amazing as every second passed.

I looked up at the man "I take it you know... since you aren't freaking out... But I am fine.. I just. I am alittle shaken... I will fix this by fixing my problems... One by one.." I said before getting up. I stood at the door and watched the Mercenaries as they knew they couldn't do anything without risking their operation being exposed. I just smirked before turning around and sitting back down. I would relax here for the time being and just see what happened. Everything seemed to be cluster fucking so it would be nice to take some time to consider all possibilities.

The night continued on ever so slowly with an hour passing. I had spent the time typing away on my computer causing my eyes to return to their normal blue color. I looked around once more before closing my laptop and standing back up. I felt like I was slowly falling asleep but the Guard near me kept me awake as the Van outside finally drove away "Rest easy Miss.. I will keep guard." He said before I just nodded. I didn't want to sleep yet but I knew in time that I would.

Taximan: "What's with the robes?"
Galya: "We're from a foreign land."
Taxi: "Really?? Why ya in Gotham...?"
Galya: "To find this child's mother."
Taxi: "Ohhhhh....Well good luck with that."

We arrive to the place called the 'GOTHAM HOTEL' as the man in the automobile looks back at us using some mirror type object in the front of the vehicle. He stops and opens the doors, with his hands out as if he required something.

Galya: "Oh right....they require currency here."

Galya then realizes that we don't have any type of monetary value on our person at this moment. She looks at the orchestrator of the mechanical wonder known as a car and swiftly scoots her body to meet his near the front. She locks eyes with him.

Galya: "You're to let us go, otherwise I'll tell your overseer of your secrets of embezzlement from him..."
Taxi: "What?"
Galya: "Don't play coy, here that is punishable by confinement for a long time."
Taxi: "you don't know what you're talking about!"
Galya: "The money is at your house 552 Brook Lane on the second floor under your garments drawer."

Galya then nods at me before getting out of the cab and grabbing me as well, as we exit the vehicle and back onto the now wet pavement made of asphalt and concrete. We look up at the bright signs and well-lit large infrastructure. We lift our hoods in unison as we approach the large area before us. Loud and high pitched ringing coming from more vehicles zoom by at great speeds as they flash red and blue fluorescent lights. They were mesmerizing upon the sight, as their blinding light spreads on my orange eyes. They seems to be heading towards a narrow and dark passage alley where a van was on fire. It was gruesome. Galya pulls me inside as we enter into a beautiful décor of gold and porcelain lavish constructs. Galya didn't have any of this world's currency, neither did I. We knew we wouldn't get into a room without it. We approach the front foyer to a kind looking man with a smile and strange uniform.
Best-Hotels-Interior-Design-Wallpapers.jpg

And then I seen a vision. I grasp my head as I step back and view flashes of images and sights burning into my subconscious. Fire...I see a lot of fire. I can hear screams, vivid and morbid screams. I also see blinding light, and a figure standing in it in a dark silhouette. Another flash, I can see a woman running. Her eyes are very crystal blue and she has matte dark hair...sort of like Zinthios' hair. This dark and brooding city was next, more of the heavy fluid falls from the skies as it causes puddles and ponds in a makeshift land. The sounds of roaring thunder and grits of white hot lightning strike all over as it domains the sky. One final vision with more sounds...a whisper...someone...or something whispering but I can't make out what it is. I see in flames a being...I can't tell who or what but the eyes were the color of the sun, a vicious gold and solar orange that beams out from the bright fire. The vision becomes hazy and shaky as the entire world rumbles around me and my head begins to pound. I snap back to the realm of Earth where Galya is holding me and the man looks at me with dire bewilderment.

Galya: "Metrion what is it...?"
Receptionist: "You okay miss?"

I look back with rapid eyes, breathing as I get my senses back in control.
rachel2-jpg.51481

• Love
For nearly twenty minutes I slept untill the noise of sirens cause me to shoot up from the chair I was sleeping in. The guard with the PDW under his jacket glanced over at me "Relax Miss... Its just the Police responding to your... incident.. and yes I saw the beam and considered your new.... whatever happened may have been the cause.." He said to me making me just nod slowly "You uhm.... You saw that" I said to him. The guard just nodded slowly "That light lit up half of this side of the city.. It was a bright and beautiful blue almost like a Burning hot blue star. Brilliant but oh so destructive... Don't worry.. your secret is safe with me." He continued on before crossing his arms as two girls walked in with dressed that look very odd for Gotham.

I turned and watch thinking they were Gypseys or some kind of Hermit that traveled through the city looking for people to get money from. But then I looked at the different way they composed and acted out their movements. They were extremely disciplined for their age which was most likely older than myself but I knew that they weren't much older than myself. I couldn't help but focus on them both thinking that maybe they were traveling Monks. It was then that my Kindness factor began to kick in over drive... somthing that got me in trouble with whatever organization I was in before in the first place.

Without thinking I stood up making my new guard look over with interest. I didn't know if he would be stopping me or what he would be doing but he left me alone to do what I wanted to do. No doubt now he knew I could handel myself more than he would be able to protect me. So in the end he would just let me do as I pleased but kept a watch on me incase I did anything way to out of control for my own good. Which was a common place thing for me to do on a weekly basis.

At seeing the girl get helped by another I knew I had to go over as my curiosity was about to kill the cat. I approached and looked at the two as I pushed the black hair out of the way of my blue eyes and smile "Hello... uhm.. I can't help but notice your clothing.. are you two traveling Gypsy's... Never met anyone like that before and I find it amazing to meet new people and try new things... I know that Gypseys don't carry alot of money so if you need a place to stay I could let you stay in my Pent house or somthing... I don't now... Its big enough for lie... six poeple to live in and only see each other a few times." She said with only kindness and curiosity pouring from her heart.

She felt the energy pouring up from inside of her as she spoke to the two and her eyes flashed their beautiful blue for a split second making the man behind the desk glanced over as if he saw somthing out of the corner of his eye which he did. Of course like most of those feelings he dismissed it completely and continued to focus on the two Women infront of him. Skylar in the mean time knew the feeling and forced it down to keep from lighting up like two headlights like she did in the alleyway. Although this wasn't fear but excitement for somthing new.

Last edited:
I pull myself together as Galya clings on to me, I could feel her mind tugging at mine, trying to sense of get a feel of what I just went through. I stand upright once more and nod in approval that I was okay. Galya knew a sense of what just occurred to me, even though the man didn't. Visions. I had them every once in a while, but I could never control them. I never knew why or how or even when they would come. I've had about 4 now in my lifetime, each time they're as vivid and clear as reality. The smells, sounds, sight.....all of it was direct and real. At least it felt like it. I sigh and return a gesture to the man.

"I'm fine."

The receptionist was about to speak when a girl's voice can be heard. Galya and I turn to see that there was a rather odd looking female in front of us, considering we were supposed to be the odd ones. Her skin seemed a faint orange hue and her eyes were sharply blue, like staring into a sea. Her dark hair was slightly unkempt and drab. She smiles at us an begins to speak of meeting new people and experiencing different lifestyles. Had she know we were from Azarath? Or maybe just a foreign place in general due to our sleek black silk robes and out golden gauntlets and braces.

Girl: "Hello... uhm.. I can't help but notice your clothing.. are you two traveling Gypsy's... Never met anyone like that before and I find it amazing to meet new people and try new things... I know that Gypsy's don't carry alot of money so if you need a place to stay I could let you stay in my Pent house or somthing... I don't now... Its big enough for like... six poeple to live in and only see each other a few times."

Galya and I look at each other skeptically before turning back to the girl who weirdly looked about the same age as I was. We scanned her being, she seemed frail but also confident in her approach. Her smile was genuine and her eyes seemed to glimmer in a strange was as my orange eyes did. She was different, and we both knew it. As Galya eyes her I read her emotions: curiosity, intrigue. She wondered about our domain all the while she was fascinated with our attire. I enter her mind to see that her name is Skylar Luthor, she's from Earth and was born here.

Galya: "Excuse me? Gypsy?...we do not affiliate with such wayward beings. Mind your manners. And we appreciate the hospitality, but what is your motive of taking in strangers?"

I can hear her thoughts as she speaks to Galya, I also sense stronger emotions directed towards us: intent, caution. I trace the feel of emotional energy towards a large man in all black gear that seemed unusual to me. Bulky and cluttered pieces of clothing on him like some sort of polyester knight. He was looking at us, and as I read into his thoughts I can see that he was here for the girl's protection, sent from her father. It seems that he wanted to protect her because he was concerned, as the father is paying the man a large sum of currency in his perspective. I tilt my head as he stares at me, feeling rather uneasy and a bit threatened by my gaze. I could feel the girl's teeming energy resonating as her spirit was virtually brilliant in radiance. She was not spiritually adept, but however there was something that was causing her to feel enhanced. I could feel it coming from her, like a beacon calling to me. She was strange indeed, funny, I thought we were the strange ones.

Galya: "We do not wish to stay with you, as we are a private people, but if you desire us to have shelter, then perhaps you would use your currency for a separate room, that my charge and I may have a place to rest for our travels.."

After Galya finishes her sentence I lock eyes with the peer yet again and I nod my head towards her in a silent, untrusting, but also kind gesture. She didn't know us, nor did we know her. But it seemed she had am ample amount of monetary value, I could sense it in her thoughts, she was well heavy on this plane's currency. Perhaps she was of royalty as well, and maybe she was like me, she also had a ward looking out for her. She wasn't from this place known as Gotham, lest she would be in a residence instead. Sirens sound off in the faint distance as I focus my ears to them. They were loud and screechy, but melodic. The receptionist goes back behind his desk and starts to help other customers. Galya and I stare at the girl I read as Skylar and await her response, my spirits mangled in a twist of excitement, nervousness, and bewilderment at this crazy and zany realm that was know across dimensions. Earth.. it was a strange, different place indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her shift was almost over. She had been in the diner ever since her manager had called her in. Busting tables and waging in tips. She always did fairly good, and it was a miracle seeing as she worked in Gotham with all the snooty politicians and businessmen that ate there, still greedy with their money. The regular paying customers were fair, but this was the only thing she could find with a low enough profile. 36 years she's lived in Gotham, and the latter half was nothing but darkness and hiding. From them. She cleans the tables and takes off her apron as her manager pulls her aside.

Manager: "You okay..?"
Woman: "Yeah, why?"
Manager: "Ya seem...quiet, I mean ya always quiet but now you're like...I'm-going-to-kill-quiet."
Woman: "Ha, don't worry I'm fine Bowie."
Bowie: "Yeah? Well go home, it's supposed to rain again."
Woman: "Ok, night."
Bowie: "See ya, Rella."

Rella grabs her umbrella and her purse and heads out the door on the way to her house in Gotham Heights. She calls for a cab as a taxi pulls up towards her and opens his door.

Taxi: "I need the money in advance, I got jiffed earlier by some weirdos...."
Rella: "Here..."

She hands him the money and orders him to Gotham Heights. The taxi takes off as splashes of water erodes from the tires of the cab in high velocity. Traffic piles up in the night of Gotham as cars honk and curse at each other in a dark and insulting complex. Rella lays her head back and focuses on her book she checked out from Gotham Public Library. All she could think about was that symbol, that red, unforgettable symbol. She starts to daydream of the moment she seen it last. 18 years ago, as a young woman on the brink of ending it all. Nothing but dark times and low points, and also an aching stomach full of misery and pain as something kicked about furiously inside. After moments of meditation she pulls up to her small apartments in Gotham Heights. She exits and skimps into the building and up to her room. She takes her coat off and instantly grabs the book, placing it in her lap as she turns on the TV. The news reports show a dozen cops and firefighters in midtown Gotham as a van is being put out of fire and the helicopter hovers overhead. More deaths.

TV: --reported that the victims were all armed with AK-47s, and now they're burned very badly, even some to the point of disintegration. Some reports say that a bright flash was seen just moments before the van caught fire the victims were killed. No one knows what it was as police officials suspect that some type of bomb or potential plot was orchestrated by some unknown group that has been causing a bit of trouble in Gotham the past few weeks. GCPD found arms and munitions crates at an abandoned warehouse a couple of days ago and could link the evidence to the scene tonight.

Rella watches on as the tv goes in depth of the massacre tonight, with over 4 people dead. She goes back to reading her book, focusing on the symbol and reflecting back to where she was. Then it hit her, she would retrace her steps. She was going back to where it all began, in order to find the one who she lost. She was going to find her. Emotions of fear and worry came in her mind, but she'd been hiding for so long she had forgotten who or what she was, she's been an empty shell for so long. No more. No matter how scared she was, she was going to find out...what the past 18 years of her life truly meant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So...I'm guessing it was you then...?"

Sebastian walks around in a darkened and dimmed room with his female guardian and some other robed members behind him. Across a long table was a man in full armor with HIVE gear on. He stood bold from his seat and looked into the eyes of his liason and began to talk his way out of a hot situation.
sebastianbloodsr-jpg.59987

HIVE: "We had reason to believe--"
Blood: "We?"
HIVE: "Members on the Hierarchy. They believed that Wayne Enterprises housed some valuable information regarding under the radar technology. We wanted to see."
Blood: "So...you send in a rookie, careless, lackey to drop from a helicopter...which makes noise by the way....on TOP of Wayne Enterprises like no one would notice? Go in, and steal DIRECTLY from the CEO's computer like cameras and firmware didn't detect them? You sir, are incompotent....you're not religious are you?"
HIVE: "What? ...no. No I'm not."
Blood: "Exactly. You are not. You lack morals, a code, discipline. Which means HIVE employs empty motiveless goons, they're not as professional as I thought."
HIVE: "They are literally all over the world, in covert operations for who knows how long, I don't think manners play a part."
Blood: "Oh but they do. Tact. Cunning. Spirit. Thay all matter."

Blood then walks closely over towards the HIVE captain and leans in to his angered face, smiling back with a sinister motive behind his eyes and in his soul. The HIVE captain balls up his fist in preparation for things going south. Sebastion chuckles and eyes him again.

Blood: "Breaking into the world's leading enterprise was the worst thing you could do for our partnership..."

Blood arises from the table and appears to walk away from the captain, before suddenly stopping and looking back over his shoulder at the captain in a gruesome, grisly death stare.

Blood: "...and also the best."

Out of nowhere Blood turns swift...almost inhumanly swift and strikes the captain in the throat as he goes down and grasps his neck. Blood immediately jumps on top of him and sticks two fingers into the captain's eye sockets, inducung blood curdling screams as the captains sight vanishes from him. Blood presses further and harder until he could feel the brain, and picked up the captain's head and slammed it over and over as blood and brains begin to breach from the back of his head. The lady and robed members stood perfectly still, almost non existant. Blood gives one final bash as he removes his fingers out the sockets, and rubs the two blood-filled fingers over his forehead, closing his eyes in a meditative pleasure.

Brother Blood: "Theresa....I want you to watch HIVE and report their actions from now on...we have to keep this in order."

The lady walks forward and resonds to Blood in pleasure.

Theresa: "Of course, Brother."
twister-jpg.59988

Blood looks back at the mangled and bloody faced corpse as he smiles slowly. Warm, oozing blood leaks from the former life's cranuim as Brother Blood rubs his hands around in it with an addictive pleasure as if it was clean water. He looks at the bloody hands of his and balls them up and closes his eyes once more, grumbling a deep and heavy bass from his voice. Once his eyes open again, his pulips are fully dilated, and he sits there, quiet.

At the sudden induction of being called rude I begin to blush. I didn't know... I guess I should have thought it out but they looked like some kinda of Royal Gyspy group due to the gold on their arms and such. How was I supposed to know what they were? They mave he been from african like that Eddie Murphy movie Coming to America... Thats kinda where I got this all from. You don't know untill you ask but they have shown that they didn't want anyone to know... That girl that spoke to me was so... Direct..

"Well.. I didn't mean to be rude at all.... But! My motive for helping strangers is the fact that they are friends you just haven't met yet... and I haven't had many friends in my life due to my fathers.... Ugh.. Over protective attitude.. though as of recently I know why.. Its been an interesting past few days."

The more I thought about who they were the more curious I began to grow. The speak was obviously very direct but the other remained quiet and silent up to this point. She seemed much more.. important than the one speaking considering she hasn't spoken yet. But the thouhgt was broken by the sudden question being posed about her getting a room for them. It was the least she could do for awhile. Her father wouldn't know at all that the money was missing as he made more every hour than she could spend in a day.

"Yeah.. I am a bit of a bubbly person so I understand the quiet person. Even I need solitude for times when things get abit out of control. But... I can do that for you. It may be abit lavish and stuff but it will be comfortable. If you ever need anything my home is only a floor above yours."

With that I went over to the receptionist and looked at them. The man already knew what I was doing and handed me the key "Just be careful Miss Luthor... Your kindess with hurt you in the future." He said before I turned and hand the key to the two. She just looked at the both one last time before smileing and looking back to her guard. He nodded and the two began to move towards the elevator

"It is a keycard.. The only one of its kind... Use it on floor twenty three... Mine is on Twenty Four.. If you need anything just you know.. Knock and I will come out. Just... Do whatever I guess." I said feeling better than I helped someone after I had to.... hurt those people that wanted to hurt me. It wasn't a good thing at all but in the end it was redeemed by this act in my eyes. I would have done this anyway but it made me feel better to do somthing nice. I just hoped they took it the same way but in Gotham... most people had another motive.. I didn't

Reactions: ch0sen1
At the sudden induction of being called rude I begin to blush. I didn't know... I guess I should have thought it out but they looked like some kinda of Royal Gyspy group due to the gold on their arms and such. How was I supposed to know what they were? They mave he been from african like that Eddie Murphy movie Coming to America... Thats kinda where I got this all from. You don't know untill you ask but they have shown that they didn't want anyone to know... That girl that spoke to me was so... Direct..

"Well.. I didn't mean to be rude at all.... But! My motive for helping strangers is the fact that they are friends you just haven't met yet... and I haven't had many friends in my life due to my fathers.... Ugh.. Over protective attitude.. though as of recently I know why.. Its been an interesting past few days."

The more I thought about who they were the more curious I began to grow. The speak was obviously very direct but the other remained quiet and silent up to this point. She seemed much more.. important than the one speaking considering she hasn't spoken yet. But the thouhgt was broken by the sudden question being posed about her getting a room for them. It was the least she could do for awhile. Her father wouldn't know at all that the money was missing as he made more every hour than she could spend in a day.

"Yeah.. I am a bit of a bubbly person so I understand the quiet person. Even I need solitude for times when things get abit out of control. But... I can do that for you. It may be abit lavish and stuff but it will be comfortable. If you ever need anything my home is only a floor above yours."

With that I went over to the receptionist and looked at them. The man already knew what I was doing and handed me the key "Just be careful Miss Luthor... Your kindess with hurt you in the future." He said before I turned and hand the key to the two. She just looked at the both one last time before smileing and looking back to her guard. He nodded and the two began to move towards the elevator

"It is a keycard.. The only one of its kind... Use it on floor twenty three... Mine is on Twenty Four.. If you need anything just you know.. Knock and I will come out. Just... Do whatever I guess." I said feeling better than I helped someone after I had to.... hurt those people that wanted to hurt me. It wasn't a good thing at all but in the end it was redeemed by this act in my eyes. I would have done this anyway but it made me feel better to do somthing nice. I just hoped they took it the same way but in Gotham... most people had another motive.. I didn't
The one named Skylar hands us some type of flat card that was supposed to be the key. Galya and I looked upon it with skepticism. I hold it up to the light and analyze its properties. Seems like some sort of remotely activated item that will unlock the door. I scan Skylar's mind on how to use it, instantly getting images of her hand inserting it into a tiny slit with a green light appearing and the door unlocking.

"Thank you."
Galya: "What is your name, girl?"

We step onto the elevator as it ascends to the higher levels of the large complex. The guard of Skylar steps on with us as we all ride up to our perspective floors. The lights glow and small bells can be heard with each passing floor as soft, mesmerizing music plays through some sort of speaker sound amplification system. I close my eyes and mellow to the music as it soothes my soul, I remain still as Galya smiles at my enjoyment, chatting with me on the elevator with the two on with us.

Galya: "Enjoying the melody I see."
"....it's nice."

Finally, the floor goes up to the 23rd floor as the doors open and we step out into a large corridor that seemed to stretch a long way. Doors stacked on both sides that were all identical.

"Which one of these doors are we supposed to enter?"
Galya: "Yes, which room number?"

I look back to Galya, Skylar, and the large man as we await the kind girl's words. Azar told me not to use my abilities that would expose my Cambion traits, so I only had to reserve my skills down to those that I practiced in spirit. Those were the easiest to manage, I remember Azar telling me that mortals on the Earth plane don't possess any type of supernatural abilities innately. Most have to practice for years of intense spiritual training and mastery before they can tap into the energy of the universe. She also said that sometimes those energies and forces leak into the mortal realm from time to time throughout history. That's how the dark forces dwell currently, unknown to the unseen conscience of Earthlings. We were the society that opposed them, that strived to drive them out through peace and light. I feel a strange energy again coming from this girl, she was emanating a weird source of energy from herself. Felt like a warming, heating feeling, but internal instead of external.

I looked at the Two and smiled as they asked me of my name. I looked over at my guard she turned his back knowing he couldn't stop me from acting on my kindness at all no matter what. I turned back to the two and interlocked my hands behind my back "My name is Skylar Luthor... My father is Alexander Luthor.. The richest man in... well probably the world soon." I said making myself sound pompous without even really realizing it. I switched topics and just smiled trying to remain calm even as I was beginning to feel weird once more.

When the elevator began to climb I leaned against one of the walls and simply rested my head against the wall. My stomach was bothering but it felt like it was more than one pain in more than one place. I never had gone so long without eating and was always stuffing my face no matter what. That being the way it was I was feeling strange. Not as strange as the way I was feeling a few days ago. Whatever was going on with me wasn't done just yet and I knew it as my right hand had a small blue light form on it elluminating the elevator ever so slightly. Barely enough for the untrained eye to notice.

Luckily my guard didn't pick up on it but my mind was redirected when the two asked me where their room was. As the doors opened ot the Pent House floor I pointed to the only other door on the floor besides mineon the opposite side of the hallway "That one is yours. Enjoy yourselves... I need to uhm... I just need to do somthing I think. I.." I mumbled as my eyes flashed a beautiful and brilliant Light Blue. I closed my eyes tightly knowing what was going on and waved goodbye before walking into the side of the elevator making my guard grumble and take me by the shoulders.

My guard just smiled at the two "I apologize.. She has a medical condition with her eyes that her father is treating her for. It makes her alittle... crazy. Don't worry about her I will take care of her." He said and began to help me walk to the Penthouse door. Before we reached it I asked him to turn me towards them and I opened my eyes and the light was gone "If you need anything just knock... Ill be here for awhile I think." I said before going into the Pent House.

When Skylar mentions the man named Alexander Luthor I search her thoughts immediately. I get a vision of a rather lean, curly headed man in a very formal uniform of some sort. He was the CEO and founder of LexCorp industries, apparently a business complex system that had stake in many many things that mortals were interested in and depended on such as utilities, computer hardware and software, chemicals, retail, bio-engineering, weapons, pharmaceuticals, oil, communications, airlines, real estate, hotels, restaurants, technology, media, financial services, robotics, security, transportation, satellites, stock brokerage houses, cash businesses, and food. I could see the man through Skylar's eyes as if I had seen him myself. A very imposing and intellectual figure, that was very clever and witty. I could respect that, reminds me of myself.

I get a weird vibe of energy that was surging from Skylar. I sense emotions of indifference and confusion, I could feel them inside of myself as if they were my own. I could feel the source stemming from Skylar, reading her mind and seeing something that took me by dire surprise...I see a blue light on her hand. Not with my eyes, but with Skylar's mind. I see it mentally like I had her eyes, which also began to glow a radiant blue, like a newborn star. She scurries from the mechanical lift and makes her way into the room with closed eyes, and the ward apologizing to us for her peculiar behavior. Galya and I look at each other with the exact same face. She read what I did. Seen what I did. Skylar Luthor wasn't human. Not all human. She had something about her way, and emanated some strange source of energy, kind of like the feel of a warm sun on your skin, something I haven't experienced but I read from other mortals' minds.

"What is she...?"
Galya: "I don't know...never in hundreds of years have I experienced a mortal with this resonance. Mind your instincts, Metrion."
"Okay."

We enter into the lavish Penthouse and it reminds me of my chambers back on Azarath a little bit. Royal looking, nice and quaint décor, with soft and rich bearings to compliment the room. I just realized we needed clothes. In all of my excitement in the voyage here I forgot that I would need everything a mortal requires. We came rather unprepared. I walk up to the edge of the window and look out into the night mecca of The Dark City. Galya joins my side as focus on the night sirens and wails the rise from the streets below. I could feel so much fear, so much malice and anger...so much pain. This was a dark place. A sinister place. How could my mother have lived here for so long? I was still anticipating the moment that I met her. Would she be good? Evil? Welcoming? Resentful? I could only wonder for now...I got the strange nudge in my intuition that I would be finding out very soon.

"She's out there somewhere..."
Galya: "Yes, she is."
"Where is her location?"
Galya: "Don't know. We lost touch with your mother cycles ago, but Azar always checks to see if her energies are still present, and they are."
"...where will we start?"
Galya: "At the beginning. Where it all happened. The place where we met Angela."
"...and where would that be?"

I focus on Galya's words as I reach into my robe compartment that housed my charm. My red gem that was given to me by Azar as a symbol of full spiritual transcendence and maturity. A mastery over ones way of the soul. It was my chakra. I look down at it and clutch it tightly as the mystical properties from the gem surges through my being with pure essence, It felt inviting and invigorating. Enticing and energizing. It amplifies my spirit causing me to inhale and exhale deeply to channel the feelings coursing through me right now: Hope, Determination, Absolution. I could only imagine as the scene before me becomes not so much dark anymore, as it is embracing. It was something about the dark...suddenly it was so...right.

Captivating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I waved goodbye to them before going into my room and falling down onto my bed. I curled up and held my stomach as my hands began to glow a bright brilliant blue. I curled up tighter as the pain got worse before it just disappeared and I laid there. My guard knew he couldn't do anything but get me some pain medication from the med kit in the next room. He came over to me with some strong Pain medication and all I could do is just nod. My hands had stopped their glow and the dimmly lit room just remained the same.

After twenty minutes the pain subsided and I was actually able to sit up and find somthing to eat. It felt like growing pains but I haven't grown in nearly a year. I didn't know what it was but it hurt and I hated it. Whatever it was had begun to make me feel like I was floating. But I knew I wasn't as my feet were firmly planted on the ground. I couldn't put my finger on it but tomorrow I knew would bring somthing else new to whatever was going to happen. My father knew what I was and I did now as well... I just.. I couldn't believe it but whatever kept going on... what I did to those men and what kept happening proved me wrong.. I was different.

I fell back onto the bed and closed my eyes tight as my guard leaned against the front door somewhere in the pent house. I was safe in here with that man and even safer with whatever was going on with me. They would continue their push to get me but I knew I could defend myself somehow when the time came down to it. I just hoped it wouldnt be in the way that it had expressed itself earlier... I made a massive mess with melted metal and burned individuals... I even made one of them burst into ash.. that was awesome but I don't like death...

That night my dreams flooded my mind. I was in a cold sweat as the image of a bright blue light emanated within my mind. I was floating and flying about gotham. I loved the feeling and I felt move alive than ever doing it. But every time it reached a certain point I would get hit by somthing and slam into the ground waking me up. Lucky enough for me it was light enough outside for me to sit out on the balcony. My eyes darting everywhere as I basked in the light of the sun. It always made me feel better but now it made me feel rejuvinated... I loved it all.

As I sat there I began to ponder what I was going to do to solve this issue with Hive. They weren't going to stop as I still had information they needed.. they wanted the prototypes and I kept it from them.... so... I had what they needed but I think they know it is dangerous.. I just wondered when they would send the big man at me again... But.. then again I couldn't stay in here all the time. Especially with people living next door now. Helping them made me feel good I just hoped they would be safe through all of this.

Finally I got enough strength and went back into my room to change into clothes for the day. I put on a black shirt and a set of matching Blue jeans and shoes. My hair flowed down my back like silk and rested against my shoulders. The feeling of the day finally got me and it felt like it was going to be a good enough day to make me actually care. My guard just nodded as I walked out. He wouldn't follow me but would watch the hotel to make sure nothing fishy happened that could hurt me during the night.

So, with everything in order I went into the elevator and rode it downstairs. I stepped out and walked into the Lobby of the Hotel to get myself somthing to eat for breakfast. I couldn't cook anything to save my life but I could bake a good Keish... my father said its because thats all I ate as a kid but I think its because I can bake but not cook or shape candy.. I love cake.... so maybe that has somthing to do with it...

I was up all night. Not even sleeping once so ever, but more of meditating in my astral body while Galya meditated in her physical body. Pretty much having deep conversations the entire night, what some mortals would refer to as girl talk. Ramblings of the worlds beyond Azarath, and also the theory on romance and companionship. Galya says that two people's souls and spirits should be aligned when determining a partnership, but I feel as though you should connect with them mentally. If you think alike, then you will do alike, and be like one another. That seems like alignment to me. The dark and brutal-esque city gradually turns into a pale blue sky, as the transformation of night begins to morph into the twilight. We explore the large penthouse room in all its glamour. There were these thick and soft sheets on the bed that made mine feel not too soothing back at home. The view of the city made it seem as if we were at great heights, and they had a weird room with a glass cube you stand in and some device releases water on you, simulating a wash of the body. Seemed a bit much, why not just rinse the water upon yourself manually? Quicker and more efficient. Galya touches a silver handle on a seat-like item with water in the bowl, as it makes a roaring sound and the water goes down in a hole. Galya and I jump at the sound as she protects me from it's fury. The roaring stops and we look at each other puzzled. I explore this room turning handles on small silver tubes that release water onto my hands, washing them. The water feels cold and refreshing against my skin. I see a red colored knob that I turn on also, making the water warmer. I turn the blue knob off, as the water becomes viciously hot and starts to burn. I gasp and jerk my hand back at the sensation.

Galya: "What is it?"
"This freaking water scolded me. It turned hot and..."
Galya: "[chuckles] Metrion that's called a sink, it's used to rinse your hands, the hot water is to appeal to rinsing bacteria off...and that roaring thing is a toilet, the mortals here relieve their bodies with these."
"And that?? [points to shower]"
Galya: "No idea, looks like it's used to rinse mortals...but why not just--"
"Do it manually, same thing I said."

Azar had always told me that technology was a stellar advancement the mortals have innovated here on Earth. If I were going to understand their mechanisms, I would have to absorb their memories and learn to use them for my own. That was about all I could do anyways, lest my true abilities cause havoc on this frail and oscillating world. We see white robes used to conceal your body beside the glass cube. Were those supposed to be our garments on this world?

"Well, I guess I'll take a bath now...with that thing..."
Galya: "Dry yourself with those towels on the rack there, and I will be right outside should you need anything."

I nod at Galya as she leaves. I drop my robes to the ground and take off my violet gauntlets. I follow up by removing my dark violet stitched synthetic unitard and then my loin cloth underneath. I open the door into the glass cube and I step inside and turn the silver handle in between red and blue as the water bursts from the overhead object, its cold water making me cringe a bit before closing my eyes and finally embracing the sensation. I exhale a long "ahhhhhh" and smile under my sensual concentration. I look at a strange bar wrapped in a wrapper. I grab it and I bring it to my face to examine it. Was it some type of food? I feel its texture using my thumb under the water, before smelling it. I was a nice smell, like a fresh fragrance. I take the wrapper off to see a white bar. The water hits it and causes it to release the fragrance around my hands in a white liquid. I see that I'm supposed to use it to freshen my skin now. On Azarath all we had were aloe leaves and organics to scent ourselves. I lather my entire body including my hair as the water warms up and washes it all of. Hmm, I guess I can see the convenience of this device now. I shut the water off and opened the door to grab a towel and dry myself off. I then equip the white robe while gathering my other clothes and taking them outside.

Galya: "I forget how beautiful you are.."
"Awkward..."

Galya chuckles and makes her trip into the lavatory room where she begins to wash herself. I walk with the layered robe over my revealed body, my feet connecting with the fuzzy and soft texture of the carpet surface below. I sit upon the large bed and I look at my legs and lose thought in my mother. Where would we start? How would she react upon seeing me? The sun is starting to rise now, creating a bright and golden atmosphere throughout the city. I walk to the window and look out again, a warm blanket of solar energy covering my skin. I mosey around the room and spot a large black screen. I walk up to it and tap on it as nothing happens. A red light appears in the bottom right corner. There's also a black device under it, with many buttons in grey except a red button on the top right corner of it.

"Hmm."

I press the red button as the black screen fills with images and scenes of things happening. I back away and marvel at this sight as I see different scenes of automobiles with flashing lights over a small alley where a burned van is and red vehicles cover the entire domain. This was amazing, was this some kind of device that captured things that happened over a given are/span of time and displayed them? Kind of like astral projection but for the public to experience as well. Interesting. I watch as Galya exits in her robe as well, and throws her clothes on the bed beside mine. She looks at the screen that shows a scenario of some men in black uniforms talking and removing the van from the scene, placing yellow plastic strips around the perimeter. A knock on the door comes.

???: "Housekeeping."

Galya: "Oh I remember this from last visit. They tend to your every need while here at the quarters."

She opens the door as a frail and elder lady walks in with a bunch of bottles of fluids and towels. I scan her mind for anything essential I may need: how to operate properly in the 'bathroom', how to manage the 'TV' and most appliances of Earth, I also scan the location of the master key and what each of her cleaning chemicals do when used. I come back to reality as my pupils return to normal and I grab our Azarath robes and hand them to the lady. She looks confused and hands them back.

Housekeeping: "No, I only clean room."

I look back at the clothes as Galya intervenes.

Galya: "We'd take those to the laundry room, unless room service handles that as well. Or, perhaps the weird mortal across the hall could help us once more."

I sigh at Galya's words as the housekeeper slowly backs away and starts to make up the room, which was already near pristine condition. I didn't like getting help from outside sources, everything I had gotten was because I aquired it. She may have wealth, but something about her spirit just isn't right with me, and I knew Galya felt it also. We venture across the hall and knock on the door, to see the guard from last night answer. He sees us in our robes and instantly his spirit and emotions goes to that of a feeling I've never experienced. A deep, wanting, yearning for gratification. An intense pleasure that could only be surprised as toxic. Lust. His mind wanders on what's underneath our robes, making my face blank with animosity. I scan his mind as he eyes us....what I see makes my heart drop and a slight wind breeze through the hall. Light. A bunch of solar light. Glowing eyes and blue light...all connected to the girl.

Galya: "Is Skylar in?"
Guard: "No, she stepped out for some fresh air....maybe I could help you ladies out..."
Galya: "We require clothes, we don't have any other than our base attire."
Guard: "Well, like I said she isn't here, but maybe I could uh...try to work something out, come in. Both of you."

Galya nods and proceeds when I grab her by the arm and I stop her, looking at her. She can tell by my stare that something is up, and I knew that something was wrong. The guard looks back and motions us in as Galya picks up on my message and becomes cautious once again. We enter to him sitting down and keeping his rigid, and tough exterior while eyeing us as we stand awkwardly in the middle of the penthouse.

Guard: "Make yourselves at home."
Galya: "So...what exactly is Skylar?"

The guard freezes and his expression goes cold in a matter of moments.

Guard: "Excuse me?"
Galya: "Her energies are...off. She resonates more than that of a regular mortal."
Guard: "Mortal huh? What are you like some type of demi-gods? Hahaaha"

"......."
Galya: "......"
Guard: "hah......riiiight....so I can assure you, Skylar is nothing more than a bratty, naive and spunky little girl."

We both knew that that was a lie. We remain silent and staring at him as he attempts to glare back with the same resiliency.

Guard: "So! Clothes...uh I'm sure Skylar will be back sometime later, but for now maybe we could get to...know each other..."

Again, that feeling of lust. It was strong and pulsating in my heart like I was the one that was lustful. I had to refrain from these powerful emotions. I felt a want to sustain my physical state...my blood begins to get warmer as my heart flutters and I become excited in strange places. I start to breathe heavy and focus as Galya senses my urge and emotional imprint, and the guard looks a bit skeptic while also a bit enticed. My focus gets tainted while the guard looks onward and Galya gets emotions of worry, making me absorb them instead and start to regain my wits and nerves to a degree. If this is how spirited and fluctuating Earth and it's mortals were going to be, then this was going to be a supremely pressing time indeed. I had to be strong. No, I had to be stronger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rella wakes up at the crack of dawn for the first time in ages. She gets up and washes her face and brushes her teeth like she had a meeting with Bruce Wayne himself. She fixed her unkempt hair into a straight and pressing fashion style. Her crystal blue eyes radiate with determination, and she throws on a blood red tanktop and some jeans with flat heeled shoes. She grabs her purse and shoves the religious book into the pocket carry and proceeds to leave her apartment building, a look of ambition in her eyes that she's never had before. She goes down onto the morning streets of a quiet Gotham, that wouldn't last much longer. She waits a few moments for a taxi that pulls up and begins to carry her towards her destination.

Taxi: "Where to?"
Rella: "Crime Alley."
Taxi: "Wait what....are you serious?"
Rella: "....."
Taxi: "O....k...? Here we go..."

The taxi pulls off slowly and makes his way towards the most infamous location in all of Gotham City. Many many thoughts cover Rella's mind from long ago. Death, depression, despair. They begin to creep back into her emotions as she looks out of a pale window to the city life of the Dark City. What seemed so long ago, was starting to become more and more apparent. Real.

~Gotham Hospital~
angieroth2-jpg.41156

An unconscious Angela wakes up to an intense bright light that makes her eyes squint and flutter. A hand touches her shoulder as she yelps and jumps up in fear and paranoia. A man constrains her not out of force, but out of compassion. She jerks and screams as the man tries to calm her down and focus her attention into his blue eyes.
detectivegordon-jpg.54324

Gordon: "Hey! Hey it's alright...! Look at me look at me you're safe...you're okay. You're in the hospital."
Angela: [sobs]
Gordon: "What's your name? I'm detective Jim Gordon with GCPD. We found you in an alleyway near Wayne and 52nd street. You were in shock, you mind telling us what happened?"
Angela: .........
Gordon: "It's alright, I promise you you're safe with us. We want to help."
Angela: [tears up] "You can't help me...."
Gordon: "Why?"
Angela: "Becuase you're not equipped to."
Gordon: "What does that mean?"
Angela: "It means leave me alone, and give me my privacy."
Gordon: "Please, miss."

Angela ignores Gordon and rolls over and starts to go to sleep. Gordon looks at his partner, Harvey Bullock with a skeptic and confused look and rises up from her bedside, leaving the room with Bullock and a few other GCPD officers. Angela opens her eyes as streams of tears begin to fall and she looks down at her belly, as it begins to growl deeply while she cries silently and painfully. She clutches the covers tightly as she presses her eyes shut hard in agony. The lights above her head flicker on and off under her dismay. A creak can be heard as she looks up and sees that the bathroom door slowly starts to open, with the lights pitch black behind it. Her heart drops to her stomach as she begins to breathe faster and sit up against the bed looking in sheer horror at the door. It stays slightly creaked as the darkness behind it remains still, silent. Endless moments pass as the lights flicker at the behest of the shadows that lurk all around.

A whisper can be heard from behind the door.

The taxi pulls up to the longest alley in Gotham, Crime Alley. Many many crimes and wrongdoings have been committed here since the dawn of the city's beginnings. Fear and darkness fills the rumors and actuality of the alleyway, but Rella steps out of the taxi looking down the narrow path with a inner fire. She tosses the cab fare as the taxi driver looks at her like she's insane and pulls away hastily. She walks causally down the alley until she gets to one familiar spot. The spot where is all began. Where she lie so many years ago in a loss of life and hope. She stands in the middle of Crime Alley, listening to the sirens and shouts of Gotham. Rella treks over to a small spot that has been changed around now, but she knew it was the same spot. the spot where she met them, where they found her. She crouches down and investigates the area like a detective, looking for anything, both mental and physical. Her mind takes her to that moment in the past that causes her to close her eyes and focus. A flash of an image: Robes, with unknown beings. Red gems were rested on their foreheads as they looked back at a young Rella....a young Angela Roth. She opens her eyes and stands upright with boldness, still looking down at the spot. She could feel it...just like then...she didn't know what, or who.

She could feel something....supernatural.

• Love
I looked at all of the choices I had available to me within the buffet downstairs. I felt like a kid in a candy shop with all the things available to me. I stacked food up so high on my plates that everyone thought I was crazy. What was even worse that I downed it all like some kind of ravenous creature in under six minutes. With what felt like my stomach filled I stood up and groaned in pleasure at the feeling of being full. I fill another plate up before nearly falling on my face as I got into the elevator.

I hit the button to ride it up to my pent house and wait patiently as I extend my head out and literally bite a doughnut and some how manage to get it into my mouth like a Boa constrictor. The scene to anyone watching would be both intriguing and horrifying at the same time. It was somthing different beyond words and its possibility was made possible by my horrible eating habits. The doors to my floor opened and stepped inside to get a waft of somthing that smelled good. It smelled like the Hotel's high end soap.

I sniffed the air and I felt my nostiles light up like some kind of animal. I coughed and made my way towards my room following the smell. I opened the door to see the two girls standing with my guard. They were both in Towels and I didn't know what exactly to do. My guard seemed horrificly stunned to see me so soon. He looked embarrased and just nodded to me. "I-Miss-Miss Luthor. Hello again." He stumbled making me raise an eye brow. I followed his eyes the moment I walked in and he was glued onto the black haired girl.

I put the plate of food on the table and fix my own long black hair. I could feel an annoyance rising inside of me and it was stirring up an internal storm. "Why are you here?" I asked him. I knew what he was thinking as he was a guy in a room alone with two beautiful females. It angered me heavily although I myself had never run into it. It made my blood boil that he could possibly consider taking advantage of those I am trying to help. It showed on his face the known emotion of both fear and embarassment of the rabbit being caught in the trap.

I then spun around and caught myself as I felt somthing fluxtuate inside of me. "I apologize.... I.. I leave the room and well... it wont happen agian... Dimitri.. you are dimissed... I can take care of myself. Return to my father and say I dismissed you.." I stated sternly making him just walk out without saying a single word. It was obvious that he was seething from my intrusion but I didn't care one bit. If he wanted to be mad then he could be upset with himself.. atleast he still had his job.

"Ok! Well... I once agian apologize for that... whatever he was doing but I know that look... I get it from guys all the time and it is never good. I know.... but don't know but I do.. so yeah." I stumble around trying to figure out what to say and how to say it. Finally I gather enough together to open my mouth once again "So... what did you need before you know... this all hapened?" I asked them both before just smileing. It was a clusterfuck of a situation but I was in worse situations... the only thing that I knew currently was that I knew little about them but... they knew about me.... how... I don't know but their eyes spoke...

Reactions: ch0sen1
The feelings I were experiencing vanishes at the arrival of Skylar. She replaces those feelings with senses of that same, warming, resonating energy. It's source was unfamiliar, like a signaled beacon calling out to one in the midst of a desert land. She kicks the guard named Dimitri out of the suite as he leaves with a tightened look on his face. His thought were loud and clear as he left with supported emotions of angst and nervousness. I turn to Skylar in my robes as Galya puts on her stern face, ready for a confrontation. This had to be addressed, not the guard, but the fact that Skylar was something other than what mortals of Earth were portrayed as. Her face seems to tone down when she sees our reactions, as if she knew something. Like she knew that we knew.

Galya: "We wanted clothing....I doubt that these light robes are supposed to be permanent garments..."

Moments of silence followed after that, as the three of us looked at each other, wondering what to say next, wondering what comes next. I read Skylar's mind. Images of some memorable moments. Her in elementary school for Earthlings. She was in all the advanced classes and was the smartest of all kids. A bunch of these trips with other kids to parks and other places with mentors chaperoning them. More memories of a place called 'middle school'. Again, in adept courses and excelling above most of her peers in the subjects that she trained and learned her ways in. She was laughing and smiling with peers in different images of her in a long corridor, then on some sort of big long black vehicle. A place called 'high school' was next, she was in something called AP classes and images of her working some small screened monitor called a computer became strong. Many more images flash of her with computers and her prominent blue eyes. And then...the energy becomes stronger as I sense her inner resonance. Images come along with emotions now, I could feel and see it all as if it were my life. My pupils dilate to the brim as I gasp at these telepathic readings. She was but a cycle younger than me, 17. A student that was far too intelligent for her average aging process. It becomes clearer. More images of her working under her father, Alexander at the place known as LexCorp HQ. She was a secretary and analyst, which tended to the needs of the company and it's information.

And then a string of fevers and weird feelings. Physical warmth of increased proportions and physical conditions. This prompted her to take a break from her standard ways of life, resulting in her trip to Gotham...coming across dark men in black. What was HIVE? Images came of a giant mortal with massive power and a woman with pink hair, but strange...she had a unorthodox energy around her, almost creating a 'blurry' effect in the mental image, and another female. It was another group of mortals, more like a common society that were interested in bringing in people like her with abnormal talents and using them. Images of physical violence followed with Skylar taking beatings, but also returning them with power no mortal or female her age should ever possess. What I see next cause me to go numb for a moment: Bright blue light. Just like the elevator. When she hastily ran away from her feelings and situation like one that holds guilt or motives. A golden material hardening around her like a cocoon...encasing her in a power that would sustain itself like a star or sun. Then nothing. Darkness. The final image I get is the cocoon cracking open before the brightest blue flashing light and then incredible feats of mortal acting. A large propelled vehicle in the dark of the night hovering over a building. Wayne Enterprises. Another bout in a dark alley with a number of men with black, metal objects shooting fire at Skylar. She glows again and retaliates with force, burning and destroying them with unknown power. A large vehicle begins to catch fire, and then the arrival towards a large well-lit building....right where we are now....

I snap back to reality as I eye her with a newfound sense of distaste. She was hiding something, but now I knew what it was.

"Galya...she's something else, she's not a regular mortal."

Galya follows by reading her mind as well for a few seconds as she gasps and becomes hardened in her resolve. Her face becomes full of intense focus as she bears into Skylar's soul...literally.

Galya: "What are you exactly, Skylar?"

I prime myself for anything that could happen next. We didn't know this female as she didn't know us, but we knew that she wasn't like Earthlings. My eyes go dim under her eye contact and my heart increases pace in anticipation for her reaction. I haven't felt this much of uncertainty since I was younger....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azarath, in the past.
Me: 8 cycles old.

YoungRaven.jpg

I run as fast as my feet can take me. Dark and cloudy skies cover the top of Azarath as I dart through the forests in a sad agony. I wasn't ready to embrace what I was in for. Training, and a life of seclusion without ever having the joys of a regular mortal life that Azar told me about. I didn't want this. She had just told me that I had no destiny in life but to serve in the society of Azarath and become the most I could be spiritually. To have a life dedicated to pure spiritual conquest and to never venture from this realm. I look around to all of the young of Azarath around my age, and they had parents teaching them their ways, with ambitions of becoming respected members of the society. But not me, I was alone, adopted into these ways of this place that I had been raised in since conception. I was told I couldn't cry or become upset, that my unbridled emotions would send cataclysm through realms. I didn't know what that meant yet, but I knew it meant I couldn't have what I wanted. To be normal. To fit in. To not be bullied by my peers and seen as nothing but a shell or outsider. To be seen as a shadow cast out in the light. Tears roll down my cheek as my little feet scamper through the darkened woods of Azarath. I didn't know where I was going, or what I was doing. I was just going. Running until my feet couldn't anymore. I come to a clearing that were surrounded by more forest. I begin to become frightened of the unknown area and surroundings as I drop and I unleash my frustrations as the sky becomes a sinister smoky color, releasing small rumbles of thunder in the sky.
azarath11.jpg

I rock back and forth under the darkness and release my thoughts and sadness to the air. Trees waiver back and forth in great winds as the branches cackle together in a clashing fury. I then hear screeches. They make me jump up from my spot and cry out in a yelp that sent a flash of lightning down into the forest somewhere. I look all around into the black abyss, letting my fear take hold over my body. I grunge and weep while tensing my body as my eyes start to glow a deep bright violet color. Soon the screeches get closer as they echo around me. I look up to the monstrous sky of pale clouds and I see a black winged figure flying frantically about. Its screeches reach even my ears that suggests it was trying to escape like me. I was the cause of all of this, and because of me it was running. Irony. That upset me even more as I try to calm down but continue to grunt in tears. I clutch my hands into the dirt below, clawing my fingers into the earth as I felt another sensation that started to push me to another level of emotion. My skin shows dark veins bulging from my flesh and my hue turns a dead pale grey, with a purple tint. My grunts of grief turns into growls of anger as I feel the wind pick up and trees start swivel from their roots as the sky becomes fully black now, thunder and lightning invading the sky of Azarath. I could feel the darkness inside, it was so...alluring. I wanted to feel it. I wanted to be able to feel.

And that's when I almost lost myself.

'Metrion....'

It came like a whisper. It snapped my eyes open and made me feel at ease. My eyes widen as the weather starts to calm down and the sky starts to show cracks of light. It was all symbolic, I see that now. A soft, feminine voice reached out to mine as I longed to reach back, but there was no connection. It wasn't the Azar, or Galya...it was someone that almost sounded nurturing and welcoming. Some would compare it to an angel, or a messenger.

It was almost as if it was motherly.

I look at both of them as they ask about clothes. I was about the same size and build as the dark haired girl so my clothes would likely fit her. That being so I immediately began to go about gather some of my clothes for her. They were abit darker in color than my normal clothes so they were worn nearly as much. I brought them over to her and set them down on the table. I then went back over to them as they watched me intently. It was slightly off putting but never the less I didn't know what their customs or normal ideals were.

I then walked back infront of them and nodded to them both "Uhm.... I think my clothes will fit her." I said and pointed to Raven. I then turned to Galya "Uhm... not sure about you though.. I am sure I have somthing for the time being.. I guess we can go shopping.." I said getting increasingly nervous. I felt my emotions beginning to get out of control. I felt the energy surging up once more in fear I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The light glow had stopped and I just opened my eyes again but felt my heart drop as I was asked a question regarding what exactly I was.

"Uhm... I... I uh.."I stumbled around. I felt horrific... how did they know? Were they people of my father sent to watch me? Hive agents sent to get me to get rid of my guard? Or are they.... are they like me but... they know because I am orange in skin tint... I mean I do look alittle odd during the winter but it isn't winter any more. I... I just didn't know what to do with all of this... Was I to be honest.. somthing told me I had to as they would know.. I hated this.. why did I have to be so kind all the time!

All of this moving through my mind making my already heighted emotinoal state begin to go out of control. My eyes began to light up a beautiful brilliant blue in response making me close them knowing full well what was going on. "I.... Its obvious isnt it... Before I even knew I had known there was somthing different about me... the thing is I don't really know what I am... I don't know who my mother is.... I mean... I am less than ten percent human.... What I am I really have no clue about.. I could be a radioactice slug or a cat for all I know..." I mumbled quietly obviouslyt embarassed about it. "But... I was raised here on earth so.. I consider myself a human.... Why do you care.." I said slowly.

I wanted to shrink away from everyone at that moment but I wasn't able to move. Was I terrified of everything to the point that I froze completely.... what was going on with me! I wanted to scream but I could even open my mouth. I couldn't even open my eyes because I was afraid I would hurt them. I don't know what is going on with me... why am I so afraid... I wanted to cry but I didn't know what would happen.

Everything seemed to begin to spin as I opened my eyes. I could see so well as my eyes were glowing. My hands themselves were glowing a lightly in the early morning sun. From where I stood the sun rays hit me directly making me begin to feel better as the cloud parted. Whatever was going on seemed to be made better by my exposure to the sun. "This... This is what I am... all I know... its so little that I am so afraid of hurting people.. I don't know how to control it! Why do you care!" I said as I began to get upset once more for showing my darkest and deepest fear.

Brilliant-blue-flame-01-HD-Pictures-42870.jpg

Her reaction was genuine. I could feel her teeming emotions spiraling out of control. Galya jumps in front of me, but I move to stand beside her looking at Skylar. She was glowing a inner blue hue that showed through her skin. Her eyes matched with the color of a newborn sun. She bursts In anger as her shouts ring true throughout the room. As she screamed, blue flames started to form from her hands. I glare at her with eyes of absolution, silently encouraging her not to take that route. She was afraid, and uncontrolled. She lacked discipline and moral standing. She's never truly had to work for anything in the majority of her life, breezing by life with comfortability. She knows not what it means to truly struggle, with your back against the wall and your emotions and thought stacked against you. This is why she's in the state that she is in. I speak in a drab, casual tone, not threatened even a little.

"Oh look...she's becoming hot-headed is she?"
Galya: "Cease. Child...Skylar, you have been given everything in your life. Your spoiled ways have caused you to refrain from hardship and adversity. You have never had to face odds, so this is why you possess no knowledge to control your ability. You have been given the gift of Helios...yet you lack the will to value them. Metrion, heal her."
"But, Azar said--"
Galya: "Not to use your abilities for revelation, but to heal the spirit is a service."
"[sigh]....great...this should be fun..."

I step forward and meditate on feelings of peace and stillness of the spirit. They fill my soul like a vase of water, flowing freely and lucidly. Skylar emits the solar light with a disgruntled face while looking at me with a tempered expression. I walk in front of her and I close my eyes, transferring my emotions and sharing them with her, allowing her to feel peace and be at ease. I allow her to feel them as I do. Unconditional serenity. Not a care in the world. Galya watches closely as I perform my spiritual attempt to calm her down. I could feel my tranquility drowning out her panic and fear. It molds together and clears out like a drain washed by a raging tide. I open my eyes and back away with a cautious look, in case she became heated once more...no pun intended.

Galya: "Focus on those feelings Skylar, welcome them into your soul.."

We watch as Skylar tries to get a hold of her ulterior emotions. I back away again and stand beside Galya. The girl seems to calm down, but I stay prepared just in case. How could her father cause her to venture in this world with no control of who she is or what she's responsible for? Earth was a naïve place indeed, ignorant of the ways of the spirit and just. Azar was right. Not only a dark place, but a lawless one.

"So....about those clothing...."

She was a bit shorter and skinnier than me, but the only thing I was concerned about was the fact that if the garments catch fire I didn't want to burn into cinders like those she's murdered. The most irreproachable law by the realm of spirit. No life or soul is to be cut off from its source for any reason. We practice ways of peace and prosperity, all that this world and their mortals is resort upon violence. Skylar's thoughts alone caused me to experience more violence in her day than I'd ever witnessed or heard about in my entire life. She was dangerous, a criminal by my standards. I was going to make sure she didn't give me the same fate.

Galya: "We will take what you offer us, and then we will leave earthling. We will not affair ourselves any longer."

I feel her emotions arise again, but I didn't sense anger or desperation, but now I sensed a more sympathetic resonance. Now I felt yearning, isolation. Loneliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in Gotham.

A massive crowd of people from all walks of life gather amongst each other In the fold of an old abandoned church. Businessmen, religious figures, homeless people, emo teens, and even activists. They all gaze at one another in mass confusion whilst they talk cautiously to each other. The chatter of the citizens all collide in the rundown church that used to be, becoming louder and louder in volume. The outside world becomes filled with traffic horns and screeches, but for the people inside, they were about to be exposed to something out of their ordinary experience.
sebastianbloodsr-jpg.59987

Blood: "This is the vision.....and the goal!"

The people stop immediately and look upon Sebastian Blood who walks out into the middle of the crowd, with his first hand Theresa beside him as he steps.

Blood: "Look at all of you, many walks of life and backgrounds, races, and creeds. If you are here then you found the hidden print on the cards and flyers around town. And yes, it...THIS was meant to be secret for a reason. Because only those who were destined to find it, will find it. You see, the world is divided by factions, government, boundaries....why? To maintain order and preserve peace? People...that's an illusion. Find ONE passage in any of your religious beliefs or texts that speaks of divided provisions in the end only to live forever in the name of good, in justice...."

The crowd looks at one another, confused. Taken by surprise.

Blood: "Exactly. These were developed by society. MEN. Long ago, that grew into politics, media, sect groups...but it starts here. I drive to bring a cause that will essentially bring down all that has crippled our race for far too long. Picture a place where you can all be free....free to mold and shape your own spirits in fellowship, together. Where you don't have to dress in attire you're forced to, where you don't have to listen to something you know is babble...I mean real, authentic witnessing and profession of the soul, as you are! As WE are...."

The crowd heeds Blood's words with his rising and powerful voice sounds and rumbles through the broken structure, almost carrying an unnatural power that surges through the crowd. He looks at the church choir that he invited and intruded upon in past time. He smiles at them and starts speaking.

Blood: "You can sing whatever song you like, you can have a family that will always look our for you, catering to your mind, body, spirit, and the heart. The heart...the most vital thing. Our conduit to the abstract realm of love and beyond. Together, we can show Gotham, the nation, the world what we were truly meant to be, what we're truly capable of, and what the real face of human spirit looks like. This broken church is a symbol, for our current world's state of soul. It has a loss of identity, no sense of self, just another...thing in a big spectrum of a dark and unforgiving universe. But we will build it up...we will forge its purpose, its identity. Then people will gawk at the marvel of its soul, and many will flock to be like us, to copy us, to place us in media and politics but we will not care about anything but one simple truth: We. Are. Us."

Blood walks up to the broken podium and smiles at the entire wave of people looking back at him with serious and printed faces. Their attention was sharp, like a halberd edged to a stone wall.

Blood: "I'm not one of those sharks that makes a big speech to appeal to your sense of belonging for money, I have plenty of it, and will not require your funds. No, what I require from you is far far more valuable than 999 trillion dollars. Your destinies. Your fullest potential to be all you can be. To come together in a time where it isn't even heard of. All I need, is you. All of you. Join us. We have no label, no creed, no race, no religion, we are simply The Church...and we...are...us. That is you. Come, and let's do what the world is too weak willed to do: let us live how the divine intended us."

Blood's smile goes from welcoming to stern. He looks in the crowd as the homeless walk forward first. A few more people look to one another for a sense of bravery. Reluctant steps are taken as one by one, people begin to walk towards the front. Theresa smiles with a dark and assuring smile with her red robes over a crimson corset and stockings. Her dark eyes suggested something more inside as she glares at the wayward people being indicted into the fold of The Church. Sebastian's smiles go wide once more as the people all lock eyes with him, every single one ready to believe in the cause of a world unified. A world in the shadows, that was on the brink of coming into the light.

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
Status
Not open for further replies.