3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Wolf - Fantasy - Historical - Animal - Anime crossovers
Hi! I'm SilverRosee, you can me Silver or Rosee (preferred)! I'm 22, I'm not new to RP but I haven't been apart of a site for a while.

I love to write, my skills probably aren't the greatest, I dropped out of school in 8th grade... so that's probably where my skills will lie. I'm passionate and I love to bring my characters to life! I am a huuuuuuge gamer! Every chance I get I'm on my computer! My favorite game of all time is
Killing Floor and I also play other games like Dead by daylight, Phasmophobia, Garry's Mod, Raft, Valheim, Deceit, and many more!

One of my aspiring dreams is to become good enough and confident enough to write a book (I have a fantastic idea but my grammar and thinking abilities hold me back a little)

I'm very excited to be here! Please feel free to let me know if you want me to join a thread <3

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Well hello, Rosee! Pleasure to meet you, and welcome to Iwaku! I love playing games too, although I typically stick to single player things. I've had my fair share of fun with Dead by Daylight and Garry's Mod, though! (Identity V is also very good, if you've never tried it!)

I hope you can meet plenty of fun people here to write with! In my experience, RPing has been a great way to develop my writing skills, and I wish you the best of luck with that book! :D

If you have any questions or need help finding your way around, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another of our staff members.

• Love
Reactions: SilverRosee
Hello! Welcome to Iwaku!

• Love
howdy hey, rose! welcome welcome

many rp partners are kind and understanding, so please never feel shy about your writing <3 we encourage anyone and everyone to spread and express their creativity!
also if you ever start writing for that book and need help for that grammar, there is bound to be someone here willing to help :)

• Love
Welcome to the party Rose!

We've got some pretty handy guides and references kicking around if you do want to sharpen your writing skills - I've spent more time reading over guides and links I've found in our Writing Guides than anywhere else I think - but there's zero pressure at all. Just kick back and enjoy writing with the awesome peeps we've got here!

I've another single player focused gamer, but I'm still working on getting more of my IRL peeps to play Phasmophobia with me. But they're all a bunch of wimps, so it's back to Hades for me >_>

• Love
Welcome to Iwaku, Rosee!

We have writers of all skill levels and styles here on Iwaku :D No pressure, just write what makes you happy. This is a hobby and we all get that, we're just all looking for certain stories and characters to scratch the itch. No shame in that. We're happy to have you here <3

Let us know if you need any help getting around!

Have a great day ✨

• Love
All of you are precious beans, omg <3 Thanks for the huge welcome!

• Love
Reactions: kroyote
Fresh meat cough cough I mean yay for new members hope you enjoy it here