2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern fantasy, Romance, Sci-fi, Hurt/Comfort, Horror, Magical
I'm looking for a fluffy romance novel partner for an m/f story about a girl who believes she can't speak.
So your character is the most popular guy in school and has been featured in the small town's newspaper for football and stuff, but he only does it because of his father. all the girls love him and he's super hot, yadayadayada.
My character is shy and awkward, home-schooled and pretty much overlooked by well, everyone. She delivers the paper every other day on her bike. She'd polite and smiles, but she never says anything because the part of her mind that commands her vocal cords and moves her lips for speech (probably Broca's area) was damaged in an accident when she was little. Her parents are hardly ever home because they're rich and they work a lot but they paid for physical therapy and treatment and the doctors say she should be able to speak, but the only thing that's preventing her is a mental block. It's not a physical thing at all. She just does't see a reason why she should say anything. She's lived so long without it that if she does open her mouth, she's afraid she'll explode with all the things she wished she could have said. so she doesn't think she can speak, even though physically, she could.
Anyone up to be the popular guy who risks his reputation and finds her intriguing enough to want to figure out the puzzling beauty that bikes past his house every other day?

pleeeeaaasssee?

Oh oh oh oh Pick me pick me! lol I love this idea and I'd LOOOOOOVE to play the male love interest for you :3 I love fluffy romance, gosh I just love romance period so I'd be delighted to rp this with you ^^

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Status
Not open for further replies.