The Silence of War: A Next Generation Naruto Roleplay {OOC~Closed Sign-Ups}

ShikaTem or ShikaIno?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No ^-^' Sorry... I'm not much good at 'bad boys'

I can make the "Bad Boy" if nobody else wants it =)

izaya__ninja_assassin_by_lmlovelessmelm-d4meat0.jpg
Name: Rentaro Hatake

Role: Bad Boy

Nickname(s): Ren, Taro, Baka

Alias(es): Serpent of the Leaf

Team: 3

Personality: Ren is the "bad boy" with a twist. Hes rebellious and indifferent, devious and sarcastic sure. Even merciless, dark, and cold. But only to his enemies. His confidence can be taken as cocky though he doesnt strive for that effect. On the other hand though hes very protective of his comrades, village, and friends. Though he seldom shows it, hes compassionate and has a soft spot for children/animals.

Flaw(s):
Teamwork - Not a real team player
Rebellious - Has trouble with authority
Wind Element
Long-Range fighting
Not as strong as he is fast
Bad at Healing jutsu

Kekkei Genkai?: Storm Release

Chakra Nature: Water/Lightning

Preferred/Favorite Jutsu(s): Raging Waves, Water Prison, Mount of the Serpent, Lightning Clone, Lightning Beast Tracking Fang, Raiton: Raigen Raikōchū.

Fighting Style: Mid-range fighter, tries to keep a small distance but isnt afraid to get up close and personal.

Preferred Weapon(s): Wakizashi, Kunai, Throwing Stars, Paper Bombs, Steel Wire

History: Rentaro is the second youngest member of the Hatake family. A descendant of Kakashi Hatake you could say he has big shoes to fill. His mother was a Cloud Shinobi, she died when Ren was 4, he doesnt remember her much. His father is apart of the ANBU Black Ops, hes constantly on secret missions so Ren doesnt see him all that much. But when he does his father doesnt hold back on pressuring Ren to be a Master Shinobi like his grandfather.

Rentaro breezed through the academy, he was rather popular. But he kept to himself, never really getting close to anyone. He passed the Genin test on his first try. After that he became apart of squad 3, his squadmates were a bit odd, at least for him, but they got along well....Sometimes.

Squad 3 completed many missions with ease, eventually they went through the Chuunin Exam. Though they all made it to the tower and defeated their opponents, they didnt rank up. To Rentaro's fathers high disappointment. But on their 2nd try they made it to Chuunin. Now their successful Chuunin, though during his years Ren has earned the title "Bad Boy" due to his indifferent attitude.

Summons: Kage

Ninjutsu: 8

Genjutsu: 6

Taijutsu: 8

Weaponry Fighting: 7

Speed: 8

Muscular Strength: 5

Intelligence: 6

Tactics: 7

Teamwork: 3

Chakra Control: 8

Healing: 2

Stamina: 10

Total: 78

Last edited:
@Cyline: Are Jinjuriki allowed?

Done editing, hope hes okay

You hate writing stories?

Well, maybe you chose the wrong hobby! Haha!

Okay @Cyline I added his background, changed his last name too

Thanks for tagging me! Haven't got alerts from here in a while >n<

I'll try posting later on today

Status
Not open for further replies.