The Sickness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zed sighed contentedly, the mountains of his people looming in the distance. Almost home, he told himself. Praying that his father would still be alive when he got there, so that all the trouble he went to wouldn't go to waste, he forced himself to think of just Layla, so he wouldn't become depressed. Brightening up when she helped him with his Common, he worked at it for as long as she wanted to, eager to be able to communicate with her better.

When she had finished working with him, he lied down in the grass, gazing up at the stars and sighing. It was so peaceful compared to the chaos of the city. Closing his eyes, he couldn't help but feel sleep tugging at his eyelids. Stifling a yawn, he said, "Need to...sleep before we go..." he mumbled in Layla's direction, yawning again.

Layla saw that Zed was falling fast asleep. She leaned over and softly kissed his forehead. Soon he was fast asleep. Layla and Danny stayed up for about another hour.

"So, where do you plan on going after you help this guy?" Danny asked.

Looking up at the stars Layla sighed. "I really don't know. I guess I might just move on to another city i suppose." She replied.

"Wow. They mighty Layla doesn't know what to do next. That's surprising"

"Oh shut up!"

"That little dude has had a great impact on you" He smirked. "And im glad."

Layla looked over at Danny curiously "What do you mean?"

"You're always so uptight. I've never seen you this way besides one time when we were younger and we were still in training. I'm happy that I have the old Layla back." Danny replied.

Layla Blushed. "Yeah, whatever. I'm still that uptight girl you know. and i don't think that'd changing anytime soon."

"Oh but it has" He laughed.

Rolling her eyes Layla layed down and thought about everything that has happen the past few days. Soon she fell asleep. With little smile upon her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.