THE SHIT POST GAMES (Just this thread Plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 Points for Chapter Plant... +2 For being an Orcish Bard... But all 21 of those points are being put on hold until you put that damn thing in a spoiler. :P @IntrusivePenDesperateSword
5 Points for Chapter Bomb
8 Points for Chapter Minerva

Last edited:
IT'S A DRAW!
As a recent turn of events @Bomb and @Minerva have come to a draw at 64 points! So now each of them shall roll off, and whoever wins get to swap points with the other!
Bomb = 6
Minerva = 4
So... Bomb steals Minerva's points, going from 64 to 6... Oh... :/
This isn't working.

Um... Let's see... The body mass total of both arms and legs are 20.94% (Approx). Out of 64 that is 13.4... Rounded to 13.5. Time by two for two contestants and we got 27 Points!
Alright! So the first person here to ACCURATELY CALCULATE the actual air speed velocity of an Unladden Swallow will get 27 Points!

IT'S A DRAW!
As a recent turn of events @Bomb and @Minerva have come to a draw at 64 points! So now each of them shall roll off, and whoever wins get to swap points with the other!
Bomb = 6
Minerva = 4
So... Bomb steals Minerva's points, going from 64 to 6... Oh... :/
This isn't working.

Um... Let's see... The body mass total of both arms and legs are 20.94% (Approx). Out of 64 that is 13.4... Rounded to 13.5. Time by two for two contestants and we got 27 Points!
Alright! So the first person here to ACCURATELY CALCULATE the actual air speed velocity of an Unladden Swallow will get 27 Points!
Estimating the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow

"the average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour."

Fite me

+11 Points to Chapter Plant (32 if you include the ones on hold).
10-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

That Author is JOHNATHEN CORUM!
So the first person here
DO I SEE A JOHNATEN HERE!? YOU FAIL PRIVATE!!!
Though being honest. I was expecting people to google it so this still counts, 27 Points for Chapter Plant.

THE TRUMP IS HAPPENING!
So... The Politics thread was closed a few days ago, which was the whole reason I gave the bonus points for non-Trump posts to begin with. But since it's closed now? Yea, event over folks. Scoring is going back to normal (minus Tyranids).
THREE QUESTIONS!
And this also happened a bit too fast for others to have a shot so...
For everyone else I'm going to ask three questions, and each answer will be given 1 to 5 points depending on how much they make me laugh.

1. What is so hot it's cool yet so cool it's hot?
2. If one has an Owl, and two mice in a bucket of cream. And the Owl falls into the bucket of cream. What happens?
3. What's the best role for George Takei to be playing?

1) Some sort of Pokémon, I am sure one of them applies to that rule, probably a fire type. Or Gwazi.
2. If one has an Owl, and two mice in a bucket of cream. And the Owl falls into the bucket of cream. What happens?

2) The mice die and the owl is covered in cream.
Gwazi of course.

@The God Emperor Gwazi Magnum

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
1) Some sort of Pokémon, I am sure one of them applies to that rule, probably a fire type. Or Gwazi.

2) The mice die and the owl is covered in cream.

Gwazi of course.

@The God Emperor Gwazi Magnum
Gwazi is always the answer.

inb4 Gwasus

Don't ever let guys lie to you about bread.

I've never really been one for shitposting, but I think this counts? (Also, of course this is one of the threads I post in first when I come back. Damn you, Gwazi.)

*Goes to count the points*

No... You know what?
There's such a lead now, and this threads been slow enough I'm calling these games completed.

------------------------

Dear Shitposting Initiates! Today marks the finale of our Shit Posting Games! Many joined, and all shit posted valiantly!
But at the end there can only be one High Lord, and three Adeptus!

Our Three Adeptus's are...

@Minerva You shall be decreed as Adeptus... Crucifixion (Still haven't let that go)
@Bomb You shall be decreed as Adeptus... Moto
and @Grothnor You shall be decreed as Adeptus... Orkmeister

And then finally! Our High Lord! Whose status as a Shit Poster is surpassed only by the God Emperor Himself!

High Lord @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

May your roots spread far and infest my realms!

This made me laugh. XD

I swear I've this exact remix before on a different channel...

Ok, there are SOME differences. XD

*Goes to count the points*

No... You know what?
There's such a lead now, and this threads been slow enough I'm calling these games completed.

------------------------

Dear Shitposting Initiates! Today marks the finale of our Shit Posting Games! Many joined, and all shit posted valiantly!
But at the end there can only be one High Lord, and three Adeptus!

Our Three Adeptus's are...

@Minerva You shall be decreed as Adeptus... Crucifixion (Still haven't let that go)
@Bomb You shall be decreed as Adeptus... Moto
and @Grothnor You shall be decreed as Adeptus... Orkmeister

And then finally! Our High Lord! Whose status as a Shit Poster is surpassed only by the God Emperor Himself!

High Lord @IntrusivePenDesperateSword

May your roots spread far and infest my realms!

This made me laugh. XD

I swear I've this exact remix before on a different channel...

Ok, there are SOME differences. XD
I really wanted to reach 200 points first, but ok.

Firstly, I want to thank Mr. Skeltal, for always dooting for me.

That ihs all.

Status
Not open for further replies.