THE SHIT POST GAMES (Just this thread Plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Metal Jacket - Heretical Scripture Found!
Brothers and Sisters! Your fellow brother @IntrusivePenDesperateSword has been found with Obscene Scripture! Scripture that is having precisely 69 points! Such filthy minds are not tolerated within the Imperium! For this he must be punished! BUT NOT ALONE!

The way this shall work is I shall roll a 2d6 to determine number of points lost! And then I shall roll two 1d8's to determine two separate brothers to take the same penalty! If the same fellow brother is selected twice they will gain that many points instead, and EVERYONE else shall lose the allotted amount! If @IntrusivePenDesperateSword is rolled by the d8's just once then all former rolls will be dropped! And instead a d4 will be rolled! And he shall gain that many points, while EVERYONE else loses that many!

Now excuse me as I post this without the rolls to see if I can do this via Iwaku or not.

2d6 = 8
1d8 = 4 (Minerva)
1d8 = 3 (LuckycoolHawk9)

@Minerva @LuckycoolHawk9 join your Brother in Punishment!

I should have known... after all No good deed goes unpunished.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
15 Points Chapter Plant... But -7 Points because GOD FUCKING DAMMIT SO MANY TYRANIDS!!! THIS IS GONNA LEAD TO AN EXTERMINATUS YOU KNOW! ;A;
6 Points for Chapter Luckycoolhawk9
10 Points for Chapter Minerva

(Note here that Intrusive managed to get 69... AGAIN!)
I have to go soon, so another event (or several depending on the shit you guys do) will be coming later on rather than right now.

BE FEARFUL AND EVER VIGILANT!

u wot m8

:cards:

Good thing I have my lovely trump card!

*teleports behind you* nothing personal, kid.

It is over. The reign of lackluster shitposting has come to an end. I am ready to receive my rightful place as High Lord.

God Emperor Trumpwaku, if your humble servant may bid you to do the honors?

30 Points for Chapter Plant... And minus... Wait, no Tyranids this time? Wow. XD​
(Note here that Intrusive managed to get 69... AGAIN!)
I have to go soon, so another event (or several depending on the shit you guys do) will be coming later on rather than right now.​
IT IS THE BANEBLADE - LOOK AT DAT SEXY THANG!
Don't you just wanna get run over by it?
I don't know what to do for this event, and this thread seems to have lost some traction anyways.
So here's what's happening. This Baneblade? It means you guys have caused enough shit to bring out the big guns!

If three different people shit post in this thread within the next 24 Hours (By 9:00 PM EST Tuesday) the games will continue.
Otherwise, Exterminatus will clean this shit up and this competition will end.

Everyone who does post in this thread who isn't in the lead during that time span will earn an additional 30 Points for their first post!
(@IntrusivePenDesperateSword I have a feeling what's caused activity to die down is your lead, which is why I'm doing this, nothing personal).

5 Points to House Plant for Good Sportsmanship

I planned this alll from the start, I watch from the sidelines while you all commit toxic behaviors, infecting everyone with shitposting until it started dying down. In which our gracious emperor would be force to pull out the big guns, and sure enough I was right.

50f65dac58fcb1976f3d5efc94ef0f81394fa5393278a325a66ae9d5c34e4440.jpg

*insert Singular Rapid Appendage Movement Male image here*

This thread needs some WILFORD BRIMLEY!

37 Points for Chapter Honorabru
6 Points for Chapter Plant
37 Points for Chapter Minerva

And since three people commented... The Games Continue (for at least a little longer!)

*Baneblade event ends*

*Pokes @Bomb and @Grothnor*
The Baneblade has compromised your Adeptus positions!
Are going to take it like a Space Marine or a Tau!?

Status
Not open for further replies.