THE SHIT POST GAMES (Just this thread Plz)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been summoned? Well...

tumblr_o9x2jxRTmJ1s5f9ado2_500.gif

The fuq bro?

ATTENTION ALL SHITPOSTERS

It has come to my attention that Gwazi is approaching maximum shitposting. I have evidence that shows that Gwazi is not ok as of now.

QAKFpPF.gif

We need to do something about Gwazi, and I propose to overthrow Gwazi.

ZKCAL7l.png

Join me, as I start the Iwakuian Shitposter's Committee to free Gwazi from the mortal coils of shitposting by singing the below petition.

Overthrow Gwazi, the shitposter of the old!

Questions? Please email me at 853 Thisisnotarealemail Street, Fakecity, Homeofthebootleg, or call me at not-the-best-phone-number-ever at this-is-so-fake.com

Remember: Every shitpost counts. Except when it is from Gwazi. Then don't count those specific ones in our war.

17 Points for Chapter Bomb... but -2 Points for Heresy
27 Points for Chapter Plant... but -6 Points for excessive Spamming... but +2 Points for creativity in a poor man's tactics. George Washington, Heneral Luna etc. would be proud.
6 Points for Chapter Grothnor
5 Points for Chapter Tarieles
7 Points for Chapter Minerva
8 Points for Chapter Rithas

NO ONE EXPECTS THE EMPERORS INQUISITION!
Brothers and Sisters! Wretched Tyranid Xenos Scum has infiltrated our game! They are wretched creatures who posses no skill in an honest fight, but instead rely on filthy numbers to win their battles! This sort of unsportsmanship is something the Emperor will not allow!

In the name of his holy majesty the god emperor of man a price judge thee -1 Point per additional accumulative shit post made during the period of 1 hour!
So two posts would be -1, three posts -3, four posts -6 etc. etc.

The Past, The Present and The Future walked into a bar.
It was tense.

Because why not? I am totally not stalling doing homework.

Reactions: Greenie
No Gwazi I will not participate in your shitposting games thx <3

Aw naws nawt tha awliawns

I better equip my Divine Cereal Bowl of Heavenly Destruction in a more accessible slot.

Aahh, I can feel ze +7 damage to food attacks zurging through me already.

9 Points to Chapter LuckycoolHawk9
14 Points to Chapter Bomb... +2 for Puns
2 Points for Chapter @Yatagarasu (There is no escape!)
7 Points for Chapter Plant

But that is not all! Alongside my current equipment, I shall use the glorious Legendary Paper Sheet of Great Wielding!

Aw yiss +20 to Max weight

I shall put it to use in a battle

That ihs all

Aaaaaaaaaaaa

[spoili][spoili][spoili][spoili][spoili][spoili][spoili][spoili][spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili][/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
13 Points for Chapter Plant... but -1 for letting a Tyranid in
11 Points for Chapter Yatagarasu

I've been tainted, folks. Ain't no drink in the world makin' my mind pure once again.

I be needin' sum serious cleanin' to get back into them tracks.

That Ratboy has ruined me get sure.

11 Points for Chapter Grothnor... +2 because AWWWWWWW! <3
7 Points for Chapter Plant

In celebration of the glory in the God Emperor, I brought the finest, most touching piece of art I could find.

12 Points for Chapter Plant... -3 for MORE FUCKING TYRANIDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.