The Shattered Stories (Steven Universe)

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
T

TheColourlessRainbow

Premise:

Steven Universe is dead, and his Gem stolen from his corpse.

The Diamond authority has been shattered and their remaining shards taken.

The Gem population is near excitation, and the threat that is shattering them has fled into hiding.

However, a strange and powerful creature found its way to Earth, however the old Crystal Gems were gone, and new; younger Gems stood in their place. requesting the help of the New Crystal Gems, the creature revived multiple shattered Gems, giving them life as they once were. The creature offered the Gems a chance to rebuild.

However, it asked one simple question,

"Who do you think made the Diamonds?"

Other Information:

Many of the people joining will be a revived shattered Gem, if you would like to be a New Crystal Gem, please ask. I will be playing many characters, some of them from the TV show, and many original Characters. They will be apart of the main plot for this sandbox RP, and i am looking for Co-GMs who like storytelling and character development as much as me. So i would like them to help with the load of the main NPCs.

Otherwise feel free to try and make your own subplots, or join some of the ones i will be throwing out.

Enjoy!

Character Sheet:

Name- What name does the Gem go by?

Appearance: What is the physical appearance of this gem?

Gem: What kind of Gem are they?

Gem description: This is only needed if you are playing a gem that is a OC. Otherwise a wiki link please. If OC, a description of the gems appearance and purpose please.

Weapon: What kind of weapon do they use to defend themselves? Do they use one at all?

Powers: What powers do they have? Do they bend water, shadows, or even light? Can they see the future? Please list powers here with either a description or a wiki link.

Bio: What was their life like before they were shattered? What are they like?

Last edited by a moderator: