THE SHANNON LAKE JUMPER - OOC Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant do a CS right this minute, but I will be the Investigator. :3 I looked this RP over Phi, and I like it enough to take a break from other shit to make this work. :3

You're In, Osiris! I know how your brain works, so you're all good!

YEA! The circle is complete!

Don't forget this one, guys. I would hate for this story to end before it really starts. If you're busy, just give me a shout, then I know to keep the threads up.

Im here, and making the CS for The Investigator, sorry, LoL has completely domin/=ated all my tim/e.

• Thank You
Reactions: Phi Chisym
(Makin a non fantasy character is super fucking hard for me. @_@ Sorry if this sucks.}

rp 1.jpg

Ciaran Vokram

Nickname: Damien

Ciaran Vokram. A name that attracts and repels the entire town of Béchamel. Ciaran is a native of this quiet town, although she is anything but. Town punk, fighter, troublemaker extraordinaire, the townsfolk took to calling her Damien after a particularly vicious stunt involving a church. Shes been a pain in the ass since day 1, and her criminal record has an entire room dedicated to it at BPD. So lo and behold, she was the last person expected to show interest in the police force.

To the shock of the entire town, this girl is the Head of Investigations at Béchamel Police Department. A near prodigy when it came to it also, solving cases with surprising ease...if she stops dicking around. Because most of her time working is spent is playing video games and listening to music in her office. Shes secretly passionate about the job, but doesnt want to drop whats made her....'her' the years.

• Love
Reactions: Phi Chisym
Holy WOW! That's an intriging charrie! Totally unique - I likie!

Yes! She's the unexpected and against the norm; yet, exactly what is needed against what is not normal in this town. She'll know things that can help the doctor solve this little mystery, and know about some of its secrets, because she was probably a part of some in her time. But still, she's changed, as well other things throughout the years, so she doesn't have full advantage in this story.

I can see a strong friendenemy situation between the doctor and investigator due to her twisted background and cock, hard nose, bull-less attitude, but they work together anyways because they both have an agenda within solving Autum's case. That opens up more sub plot ideas in my head.... O.O!

Hehe!

Well, there's been an odd incident with a very perplexed young lady everyone knows and loves. With her mom's absence, and everyone is wondering why Autum would do what she did. There's a need to know what's going on; therefore, curiosity will want answers.

I think at the beginning, the Investigator will just do a basic investigation, but when the Doctor starts learning of things, he'll probably end up asking the Investigator for help.

Soulpelt is stuck with reality, so it'll be a while before he's able to post. So, you can either post as the Investigator coming in to do a routine suicide report, but has suspisions, and then hold a few NPC's of your choice (we can brainstorm some ideas on that). Then, when Soul returns and we go further in the story, the Investigator will have more. I wonder if she will literally suspect that the Doctor pushed Autum at the beginning, since it's farfetch for everyone to believe that Autum would actually attempt suicide, and he's the only eye witness.... Ummm....

Hey Osiris, Soulpelt is going to be out for a while longer - dealing with college. So, just keep watch of the OOC whenever. I'll be in and out if you want to brainstorm ideas for the story on here. Other than that, if the RP falls into the grave, I'll pull it back up when Soulpelt returns. If he doesn't, then if you want to help me keep this going, I'll search for another third and you can take whatever charrie you want. We can just continue on. But, I want to give Soulpelt a chance to return cause he's been doing great.

I tend to not give up on a good story, regardless of what reality brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.