1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy,Modern,Romance,Magical
Myrina was standing on the top of one of the palace towers looking out over the edge.She could see the big blue sea from where she was and much of the surrounding forests that covered the whole Island. Once in a while on a good day she would see several planes or boats going by but never towards the Island of course for they were hidden from the world. Today though no such luck...nothing happened and the day droned on as boring as ever, but it was required that every sister take up their duty every other couple of weeks and this time it was her turn."Rina!" one of her sisters "Tori" called "Rina I am here to relieve you of your post, I know your just dying to leave here" she smiled at her friend. Rina grinned "Trust me Its so boring! nothing ever happens here so I have no Idea what we are looking out for....what is the point of all this? we train to fight and for what? It isn't like we have an enemy to be fearful of." Tori frowned but she was kind of on Rina's side on this one "Yea...I suppose your right...but it is the Queen's order and we must obey no matter what." Myrina pulled off her soldier helmet so she could breath more.The sun shone brightly as she covered her eyes to see her friend better "Yah I know....well my thanks sister" she called before running off down the stone steps and through the hallways and out of the palace walls. This afternoon was full of hustle and bustle.The court yard was full of women practicing their archery or hand to hand combat for the festival coming up, the festival that Myrina was planning to enter as well. Walking out of the courtyard an into the large community she noticed that other women were either farming or cooking or doing their hair,feeding animals, making clothing or hair ornaments or just overall talking to their neighbors or scolding children.
Myrina walking through the village until she reached her own home.Not really much was inside except some books a table and her bed with her bow and a quiver of arrows on the side post. She placed her helmet onto the table and ran her hand through her sweat sodden hair.It was very hot these days and it was getting hard to breathe in the armor. She unlatched her silver breast plate and pulled off her sandals so her feet weren't confined.Underneath her clothing was a tunic undergarment, white in color with a rope belt around the middle which was fashioned like the Romans she was taught. After she had finished she gathered a clean garb and headed back out and into the forest. It was one of her most favorite places to be, bright green and serene and she could think in silence on her own. She reached a beautiful hidden lagoon that you would have to push back some bushes to reach, which faced the beach. Mryrina pulled off her clothing and stuck one foot into the cool clean water and finally the rest of her body until she was shoulder deep.She breathed a long and relaxed sigh "This is the life" she said out loud smiling to herself. It was times like these when she got to really think deeply about her past....her present and hopefully what her future would look like. She thought about her training up until now and her Queen...why was she so hard on everyone? then she thought about her mother....they weren't very close....once you became a woman you couldn't depending on her any longer and slowly you would grow apart. The more she thought about it the more miserable she got. She loved her Sisters and her Queen very much so and it was an honor to serve as an Amazon soldier but there was just something she couldn't help but feel...something she her self never under stood anyways. Rina snapped out of her thoughts when she noticed something on the sandy beach below......

( holy f*cking shit. i am definitely not on your level. but i will try. I'm sorry if i suck too bad xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.