The Shade Of Death

Once Hikaru was sure that he wasn't being chased anymore, he sheathed his sword and stopped for a breather. That is when it hit him; what he'd just done to his family. He shut his eyes tightly and cried. "What have I done?" he sobbed. His clothes were stained with their blood, and their faces stuck in his memory like sticky tape. He shook his head and came to his senses. That...those things...weren't human anymore. they were virus infected beasts that had a taste for flesh. He continued on, trying his best to stay away from the more heavily populated areas. If he was going to survive this, he would have to watch out for himself.

He soon came upon a mini mart. He would need food to sustain him, but he knew that there was a risk with going inside the store itself. It could be infested with the virus ridden creatures. He drew his sword again, looking around before heading in. If they were in there, he would be ready for them. He opened the door quietly, leaving it open just in case he needed to make a break for it. It was clear so far.

-She looked to Jae and smiled gently and then to Anarchey who was acting nice to her she arched a delicate eyebrow and looked back to the males-

"One saved my life and the other one is gonna give us all a lift ,Isn't that rig...."

-She trailed off and looked over to the alley way seeing a silhouette of a shadow and tilted her head seeing the male covered in blood she froze and after a few moments realized he was human ...But was he infect?-

"Hey you Chinese guy are you infected?" [MENTION=5309]LogicfromLogic[/MENTION]

Alan adjusted his stance to a more defensive one and folded the locking blade flip-knife and slid it into his pocket. "Or I'll do as I please, as everyone else seems to be doing these days." he remarked, and ran towards the car. He jumped at the last second, and landed on the roof of the vehicle. He stood from his crouching position and twisted his heel sharply, his Italian dress shoes leaving a semi-circular scuff on the metal. He jumped back down and ran off into an alleyway across the street. Darkness was the best way to travel, if you knew your way around.

-She watched the male run off and couldn't help the hollow laugh escape her lips she shook her head and turned towards the others her eyes twitching slightly as she whispers her long hair flowing gently-

"I suppose well follow him"

She cackles slightly and runs after him her feet thumping against the ground as she runs her blue eyes bright and excited her adrenaline rushing through her vines makes her fight the urge to gives a battle like cry "

Alan grabbed her from behind and pulled her into another alley that split from that one, stifling her scream with his hand over her mouth. "Shh." he bade her, and took her hand, pullin hr along behind him.

After about a minute's run and a long climb up some stairs, they arrive at a small apartment. He udged her inside and pulled the door shut. "You've gotta stop running like that, it damages the feet and is loud, which attracts the undead." he ordered, and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

-She stared at him shocked and blushed as she remembered the feeling of his hands on her waist as she nodded and watched him she looked around his shelter and sat down her gym bag and back pack revealing the cut on her arms and the bruising-

" This feels safe..."

-She went to smile then stopped she hadn't smiled since the death of her family she trembled and looks around . Then for the first time since the beginning of the end she felt dirty and felt her self wanting to cry but tried to hold it in as she whispered gently to the male-

"I want to clean up ,Do you have any water to spare for that?"

Without so much as an alteration of his swift and flowing movements as he prepared the food, he swiped a jug of water and placed it on the counter in front of her, quickly returning to his work. "We can't stay for long, gotta keep moving. Find a place with plenty of food." he said. And it was true. Looking around, there weren't to many supplies left in the room.

-She nodded and sighed she whimpered slightly at the thought of moving again and sighed. She stood looking towards the jug she grabbed it and shrugged out of her shirt and pants standing there In her undergarments as she pours the water over her and washed her arms and legs she put soap in her hair and rinsed it trembling at the cold water she then pulled out shorts and a Tshirt from her bag and pulled it in shoving the old into the bag -

"Thank you I am Asura by the way "

Anarchy watched as she ran off after the man. "Uhh..okay then." He sighed.
Jae stepped forwards, blinking. "Hmm. Wonder if she knew him." she said, glancing at Jake.
Jake shrugged. "How should I know?"
Jae shrugged back. "I don't know." she looked at Zacky and waved slightly.
Jake stood, putting a protective hand on Jae's shoulder as she waved at the strange man.
Anarchy turned, staring at the sky. "Ugh. We've wasted so much time."

Suddenly Alan stopped what he was doing and grabbed a small, pre-prepared backpack. "Sorry," he said to the girl, "But I have to go. Now. I wish you the best of luck. Try not to run so goddamn loud." With that, he ran out the door and towards whatever was pulling him.

((This is an exit post. I'm not going to be able to get on for a while so I'm dropping out of this. Sorry.))