The Seventh Amulet- Signup!

Ok- Selenite is not really good with numbers, is she? I see we are six here! We can get started, but I will let this floating around, hoping to gather a couple more victims players. If we do, I might start a group so that we can keep things neat and tidy.

I want to thank you all for joining me in this! :D !!!

Now I'll start tying up the loose ends.

Hartke: We said Delago might start as a cult member already, right?

Raiu: Please complete the CS... I'm especially interested in knowing if Rezlien starts as a cultist as well or if you have other plans in mind.

Bullet: Same thing. Basically I have two options for NIKKO; either start as a friend/companion/allie of any of the cultists or if you'd like to start as part of the squad that is chasing the cultists- you choose!

Our first amulet will be the Dragon amulet. I'll keep you guys updated. Now I'll see if I can contact Osso and finish tying up stuff.

Well... I was looking over some of the characters and saw Osso. Seeing as he seems to be partially robotic too and the leader of the cultists I figured (Only if it was alright with him of course) perhaps I could be his assistant that also seconds as his companion? Considering NIKKO can't speak and she has a kind of shy side, I was thinking maybe he found her and saw that she had robotic pieces and had seemed to have been mistreated so had her work for him as an assistant/companion in trade for food and a place to sleep. So it would kinda of be like his pet in a way but she could do some of the smaller work for him, scout things out that sort of thing? Please tell me it that's alright, and Osso if that sounds ok with you let me know? Then I guess I would be on the cultist side? If not, I'm not really sure, seeing as someone would want to have me join them ^^.

Well, maybe she can run into my downer guy. With the sack cloth cloak. Yes, the homeless guy splugred.

That is fine by me, Vixy!

I think i will go with the Osso one then sorry Raiu it just seems to fit my character a bit better. But maybe if we do end up running into you it would be kewl if your character was the only one who could actually 'speak' to me. Like you don't have to hear what I'm saying you can here what I'm thinking or something? ^.^ Would add a little something to it. If you'd like?

Great! We should be starting with this after the weekend, once Osso returns in full power.

NIKKO will be Solomon's companion/assistant.
We will start with the Dragon and Chimera amulets already found.
I will finish with the loose ends; I'll keep you updated.

And, you, random stranger. JOIN!

Alright. Sorry, I've been away for a bit. I've posts to catch up to, an article to write, chat RP to start, but everything shall be good to go now n_n!

Yes, Delago will be a cultist at the start. I'm actually going to modify his back-story a bit to accommodate this change. His discovery of the tribe will lead him to the discovery of the cults, cultists, and their magic. We'll assume Delago's been at this for some time combining his study of plants and medicine with their studying of magic and symbols to see if he can find a cure.

Also, I was thinking at some point his sister, Freida, might become involved. How, when, and all the details will be worked out later. It's not something we'll be encountering too soon in the Rp.

I'm going to have 'Sees-Dead-People' as a cultist as well, albet on of the newer converts. He is poor...

I think i will go with the Osso one then sorry Raiu it just seems to fit my character a bit better. But maybe if we do end up running into you it would be kewl if your character was the only one who could actually 'speak' to me. Like you don't have to hear what I'm saying you can here what I'm thinking or something? ^.^ Would add a little something to it. If you'd like?

Heh. Taking the "Ghost in the Machine" route huh?

I like it."

Heh. Taking the "Ghost in the Machine" route huh?

I like it."
Lol i suppose. ^.^ glad you're alright with it then. I didn't want to disappoint you. Glad we could work it out. hehe it'd be funny if when we run across you you start answering my thoughts and Solomons like...w.t.f? ^^ -for some reason i heard that in a british accent O.O- hehe (that actually made me giggles)

Works pretty well. He will get ticked when he finds out others can't hear her.

Raiu & Bullet: Sounds feasible... could you guys wait for the Necromancer amulet to be activated? We could say NIKKO's soul is attached differently, since she is a laboratory experiment after all, and that that is the reason why the necromancer can hear her.

That sets the Necromancer as the third amulet to be discovered. Meaning, we start with both Dragon and Chimera and we set off for Necromancer.

Hartke, sounds perfect- We will need more characters later on.

Sounds good to me ^^ i'm loving this already XD

Also. Dumb me.

How do the amulets look like?

They're like smooth stone discs, about some 5 cm (2 inches) width. They have a hole at the centre, like a doughnut... And symbol inscriptions all around the edges. The inscription is in Ancient language and obviously says each amulet's Name.

Post!