The Seven

Well, we're about to be sent to the front lines, more or less, so we might as well be "exiled or worse".

EDIT: I'm starting to draw some parallels between Vermillion and Zorael. So far, they've both got white hair, both were untrusted due to their nature (be it dark magic or being a drow), both joined the military and worked their way up the ranks by proving everyone wrong. Just found all this interesting...

Yus, when it concerns the Queen, if it was EASY to be suspicious of her or have evidence, then

A) The king wouldn't have married her in the first place
B) they wouldn't have STAYED married
C) She wouldn't of stayed in power after his death.

She has been flawless. ...Up until NOW where it's almost too late, and she has done something extreme/reckless (accusing Gwen of murder). That is the single thing that has sparked all the "something ain't right here..." thoughts. XD

So where are we sitting at the moment? What needs to happen?

Ocha got saddled with some shitty work hours.

Misread generals as genitals.

Tell ocha to kick some ass for all of us.

As an update, I am taking over the Queen/Rose for Ocha because of her work hours!

...however, I just caught a really bad cold, so it'll be a few days before I get that post up. t____t

Sorry for not making a Huntsman post yet. For some reason, my interest in this roleplay is dying. O__o; Until I know the real reason, ummm.. I blame Chaos!

I'll try and get something for him up during the week, though. *nodnod* Just apologies in advance if the post suuuucks.

FINALLY got that post in! o______o We may now proceed to get somewhere again! XD