The Seven

Yay! Diana got the post up! *applauds Diana* Now I can finally do stuff!

I'll make a post about my fella heading out to meet Wolf, um... Hopefully tomorrow. If not, then Friday for sure.

I'll just have Richter get held up outside the throne room until you're ready for me then if Fluffy and Vay need to do their things first. Get a feel for Richter's character.

At last after 4 months of plotting I get to use him! :D

I'll just have Richter get held up outside the throne room until you're ready for me then if Fluffy and Vay need to do their things first. Get a feel for Richter's character.

At last after 4 months of plotting I get to use him! :D

Agreed.

That's why i have an NPC in the throne room~!

But the queen's not there.

Richter is just polite like that.

I'll have my post up tomorrow after my nap. (Driving 2 hours to a 3 hour class and 2 hours back takes surprisingly a lot out of you) Zorael will meet up with Richter outside the doors, unless Diana demands edits.

Fine fine be all outside the doors! XD

Yes, need to have the queen have her reason to call upon the Wolf after the assassin leaves.

We're going to remember this, Chaos. When you start getting slow to post and we're all wondering where you. D:< JUST YOU WAIT.

Tyler can post whenever he is ready! XD The Huntsman is now on the search for Wolf.

At some point the Queen's time and the General's time will line up, but right now she's several hours earlier in time, and not dressed.

The king might have been assassinated, but if you'll read the OOC intro you'll note that he was 'in declining health'. Officially he died due to illness, not by ill means. Calling the poor king's untimely death an assassination could get you exiled or worse since there is absolutely no proof that anyone caused the king's death.

Crap. I'll amend it.

EDIT: Done. I actually intended to write out any implications of assassinations out of the original post since I was unsure how much Richter knew as far as implications go, but I guess I missed a couple. Thanks, Ocha.