The Seven

Perfect since I just ended the day. Dresners going to get his wenching on.

Okay, so who or what the hell are we waiting on at this point?

We're waiting on DIANA, who has a lot of "end of the month/season" stuff to type up, plus a visitor coming in a few days. D:

I should have a post ready soon and it will be worth the wait. XD Since we're starting up the new day and about to bring in a lot of the waiting characters, I have to make sure everything is setup right...

Sorry. I figured it was a bit more polite than saying what the hell is going on...deleted.

Diana had a bad week and this is the one rp I DON'T want to throw up ten-second bullshit posts. D:< I told you bastards you'd have to wait!

NEW DAY STARTED -> THE AGENDA

AT MUSKEN = ROSE, CERVANTES, ARTHUR, GWEN
Drystan will arrive, and then Dresner in disguise will be creepy but he won't reveal who he is. So no one figure him out until the "right time". XD Rose, Cervantes and Arthur should be deciding who will stay with Gwen and who will leave to find out what happened to their missing Seven members. Cause that is a BIG DEAL.

AT THRONE ROOM = RICHTER, ZORAEL, (ETHOS??)
You are arriving to the Throne room to receive your orders from the Queen's emissary, and possible words from the Queen herself. You are then to follow those orders or face consequences if you refuse or go against them! You orders, are going to be to head towards the border lands to "protect the country from invaders". And this plot will mingle with missing Seven members.

AT WOOOOOODS IN WHATEVER LOCATION = HUNTSMAN & WOLF.
The Huntsman is leaving by Queen's Order to seek out the one known as WOLF and make him an offer! Find Wolf and make offer! Wolf can accept or decline as he pleases! Wolf can go on his mission and Huntsman can return to his Queen.

Aaaand... we'll get those scenes started and then we'll see what happens.

NOW YOU CAN ALL POST. D:<

Okay before the Queen does anything, we need Dresner's early morning demand in her chambers. My thought is Vay, Fluffy, then myself posting. Sound good?

As for the current Seven. Anyone have any requests before I have Roselyn choose who's doing what? I also don't mind some spirited disagreements with her decision, as long as they're respectful... well D might not be respectful, but that's the Seventh Seven for you.

Sounds good to me! Still need that 'offer' for Wolf, though. Unless I must come up with somethin' myself. Let me know. :3

Sounds a good solid to me. Whatever happens, Arthur is returning to his hovel to claim his sword. It's a special sword...

It already happened between Day one and Day two, you can background talk about it.

Fluffy can get creative. >:D I know that all Wolf wants is freedom from being hunted/killed, and Tyler said he's a shifty sort that'll follow whomever makes him the best offers...

I'll offer for Cervantes to keep an eye on Gwen. Should prove amusing.

He'll follow whoever makes the best offer and he believes will win. If the chances of victory shift, he'll shift with them.

Also, convincing the Wolf that the princess would never forgive or grant amnesty to him would be a good way to secure his loyalty.

Or an offer of a position of significance working for the Queen permanently.

Essentially, work on his fear of being hunted or his desire for freedom/belonging.