The Seven StarSwords: Paladins Reborn {Not Accepting}

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's better to be slow and long lasting rather than quick with an abrupt end!

Wow, you're an optimist.

Name: Ymber Mae Aquila
Titles, nicknames, aliases, etc.: Ser, the Lady Knight, the Black Sheep of Aquila, Little Zit*
Sexuality: Heteroromantic Bisexual
Appearance: A few fingers over six feet, Ymber is tall and gangly with long limbs and a compact body. She lacks womanly features almost entirely; while she is thin and fit her waist is poorly defined, her hips downright masculine, her chest near flat. Blonde and fair-skinned, her face is more pink and red than pale on a normal day and her pale blue eyes usually watery and red from allergies. Cornsilk hair is chopped roughly at ear level, shorter in front to keep it from her eyes. She will never be beautiful and she knows it, though in her features there is a strange collision of strength and innocence, childishness and experience.
Skills: A well-trained swordsman, Ymber has trained to be a knight since she was a girl. She rides very well and isn't half bad with a lance, shield or hammer. Used to making and breaking camp she can pitch a tent, light a fire, and cook over a campfire with the best of them. Her only fluent language is the common tongue, which she is literate in, but she can curse and haggle in a few others. A nurturing personality, Ymber makes a decent battlefield nurse though she isn't trained in herblore or medicine.
Equipment: Her steed, an unnamed bay gelding that is starting to get on years. A woodcutter's axe and basic camp knife. Saddle (plus saddle blanket), bridle, and extra rope. A sleeping roll and one change of clothes. Valkyrian, a shining bastard sword with crossguard shaped like spread wings and a sizeable sapphire set in the pommel. A roundshield bearing her personal emblem (a blue eagle clutching a black sheep in its talons) and matching breastplate. Armored gauntlets and boots plus a helm. Flint and steel firestarting kit and a small pot to cook in. Salt. Tea leaves. About a week's worth of hard bread, jerky, and dried fruit. Some linen for bandages. A handful of silver pennies. A bar of brown soap. Three skins: one of water, one of wine, one empty. A warm cloak that might have once been blue but is now mostly grey.

*borrowed from her father, nicknamed the Great Zit for his red, angry features and habit of spewing angrily for no good reason and erupting when it was least necessary. Her similar appearance won her a diminutive form in spite of her personality being nothing the same.

Any word from LuLu or Trono?

Did Trono not reply to the Interest Check, I might have overlooked the message, but from my understanding he was in.

He might have posted in the earlier thread, but the second post includes everyone who bothered to PM me about a role. :/

Oh, well, that answers it then. So I did overlook a post, my bad.

Not a problem. ^^ This is why I usually make the signups over PM, though... just to make sure everyone is really committed.

So I totally didn't realize that this thread was up >.> Characters being written up now.

Name: Meghan Tallis (Argall)
Titles, nicknames, aliases, etc.: N/A
Sexuality: Heteromantic, Asexual

Appearance: A woman of harsh angles and strong features. An aquiline nose sits snug in the centre of her face, offsetting her sharp, upturned eyes. A strong jawline angles into a thin chin, a slight overbite giving her lips a permanent pout. Her chocolate coloured hair falls in tangled curls down to the small of her back, contrasting her pale, freckled skin. The gaze from her honey browns is always sharp and intense. While her frame is broad across in her shoulders and hips, Meghan seems unnaturally thin, as though she is malnourished. Her hands are calloused and rough from a life of hard work.

Skills: Proficient in hunting with a bow, excellent in tracking animals, could extend to people with some practice. Able to recognize certain medical plants and mix simple tonics and ointments. Knows simple first aid and can stop wounds from becoming worse with infection or irritation. Knows how to preserve and ration food so that supplies last longer. Can make crude bows and arrows out of soft wood and animal sinew.

Equipment: Oak bow strung with sinew. Quiver of arrows. Thick woollen cloak. Traveller's Gear (Tent, Bedroll, Tent, ect.) A silver locket. A few days rations of rabbit. A vile of fish oil. One skin of water. Hunting knife. Wood carving knife. Leather arm guards. Raphaean, a beautiful Sinclair, the spiral pattern of the basket hilt etched into the blade.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Asim Ataullah
Titles, nicknames, aliases, etc.: Outlander, Kibber*, 406
Sexuality: Panromantic, Pansexual

Appearance: Any simpleton could glance at Asim and realize he's of mixed heritage. His blue eyes, round and bright, are striking against his deeply tanned skin. His face structure is elongated and thin, angled sharply, giving him a very harsh appearance. His build is wiry, but he's truly quite strong, though he does stand a foot shorter than the average male. A smile is almost perpetually stretched across his lips. His body has a great many scars marring his skin.

Skills: Has practiced with one handed blades for much of his life, and has some training with a spear. Fluent in Common and Kvar. Knows how to set up camp and cook over an open flame. Strong night vision. Sensitive to sounds. Can apply a bandage if needed.

Equipment: A set of leather armour. Desert cloak. Warm wool cloak. One well used cutlass. Full set of traveller's gear (tent, bedroll, lantern, ect.). A week's worth of dried fruits and vegetables. One sack of rice. One skin of water. Lazarine, a brilliant white Gladius. There are three pearls embedded in the guard.

*Kibber - A derogatory term for those of mixed blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless I'm missing anyone, that should be all, right?

Well, after that ill-made comment about Byron, I should probably get my mind elsewhere and try to be productive. So while we wait to get the IC up, is there anything else I should work on or look into?

No, I think we're pretty much set. If you guys feel like entwining your characters' backstories or plotting out interactions for them in the future feel free; I'll get the IC started up tomorrow. Hopefully.

I'm so sorry, guys. Graduation just has me slammed and out of muse.

No problem. I have a lot of senior friends going through the same stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.