The Seven Seas OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I hope it's still alright to make a second character?]

Username:
Autumn

Name:
"Ivan, just Ivan. Having a last name means knowing one's family. I didn't know mine, so, it's just Ivan."

Nickname:
"I started being called 'Black Cat' because apparently, I'm one very unlucky guy. Which I'm not! I'm just kind of clumsy, that's all..."

"Seventeen, I just need one more year and I'll finally be eighteen!"

Personality/Bio:
"It's more fun to have a bit of mystery, ey?"

Job:
Crew

Weapons:
Despite being a klutz, Ivan can actually use weapons quite well without cutting himself. He excels at using twin daggers, throwing knives -keeping about five- and a pistol but no one trusts him not to shoot the wrong person with the latter two. "Which I won't! Have some faith in me, will ya?" He's above average in using a cutlass but terrible with a rapier.

Species:
Nephilim
[I couldn't think of anything else, just tell me if I need to change it ^^]

Looks:
aes39k.jpg

Hmm, i do believe we can start. I'll post the in character thread in a minute.

Working on an add, too.

I hope what I wrote was alright, if not then I could always change it ^^ I'll make a post for Ivan later on.

Sorry that I hadn't posted for a while.
1. Went on holidays
2. I'm now sick
3. It was my birthday
4. I'm so fucking tired

Belated Happy Birthday! :D Also, I hope you get well soon ^^

Thank you too.

Oh, and don't mind Oriole. They've joined us, now.

Username:

Gingko Ishiba

Name:

Gwendolyn Faith Jennings

Nickname(s):

Dolly (Despises Being Addressed So), Gwen (Mildly Tolerated Being Called As) & Lynn (Tends To Get Aggressive When Heard As)

22 years of age

Female

Personality:

Sharp-tongued, quick-witted, close minded, hot-headed and unmerciful

Job:

Second Captain

Weapons:

1) A Dagger
A tapered dagger is her personal choice of a weapon, which is usually stuffed into her pockets

2) A Pistol
Used as a last resort, the pistol is rarely seen in Gwendolyn's hands. It is located in her right boot, due to its size, it is almost hardly noticeable

Species:

Elf

Looks:

royal_assassin_by_sakimichan-d4wzfnx.jpg

Go ahead and reply if you wish. If we're waiting, I don't know what we're waiting for.

As for Gwen, I can't accept her. For starters, I cannot accept any more females. And second of all, did you mean the Second Officer?

I thought that I should mention something. If I'm online and not posting, it either means I have no muse to write, or I posted the post before hand. In other words, I am waiting for someone else to write a reply, that way people don't get left too far behind.

Go ahead and reply if you wish. If we're waiting, I don't know what we're waiting for.

As for Gwen, I can't accept her. For starters, I cannot accept any more females. And second of all, did you mean the Second Officer?
Oh, yes I meant that. XD
Oh, it's fine that you can't accept anymore females, totally cool with i. :)

Okay, thank you for understanding. You may make a different character, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.