The Seven Sanctums of Randomology

S

Salsacookies

Original poster
cool-fantasy-world-1.jpg

The Sanctums of Randomology have opened, what lies beyond your mundane world

WELCOME, FOOLS!!! ENTER THE MAZE OF DANGER, COME TO THE SANCTUMS OF RANDOMOLOGY!!! SEE FOR YOURSELF, THE INCOMPREHENSIBLE!!!

But first... fill out this sheet.

NAME:

APPEARANCE:

CLASS:

RACE:

What?!?! You wanted to write down who you are? FOOL!!! I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE!!!

If your interested, PM me, I'll work something out for you...

SHUT UP!!! ENTER!!! DESPAIR!!! SALSACOOKIES!!! SHUT UP!!! YOUR RUINING MY MONOLOGUE!!!

A dungeon crawl run entirely by randomly generated events and your reactions. There will be no dice, only what you believe your character would do with what has been thrown in front of you. I will be using the Seventh Sanctum generator for all plot devices, monster ambushes, and shiny loot. The mood will vary between Looney Toons and Grimdark, so expect anything, even the unexpected.

Your character will a sort who has been drawn to that mighty portal which lies within the jungle mazes of danger, because why not, it wouldn't be fun to read then. The maze is only the beginning, for once you enter the Seven Sanctums, the real fun begins.

My posting period will be from 4:30 to 9:30 CST, though for now, it's pretty much whenever I want to. I expect the players to drive their own plots and fight their own monsters, so post however much you want, I'll just be here to provide loose guidance. The real GM is this anyway,(http://www.seventhsanctum.com/), so if you want to go your own way, there it is, generate what you want, and use it too.

Example Classes:
Ancient Heretic
Appointed Circuit Elementalist
Arch Ranger Of Heaven
Barbarian Cleric
Barbarian Summoner
Demonic Order Bandit
Demonologist Trapper
Enchanter Ranger
Exorcist Of The Future
Fletcher Seer
Forgotten Miner
Ghost Prophet
Heretic Seeker Of Hell
Illusionist Bandit
Legendary Summoner
Legendary Thief
Lock Magician
Pure Scout
Respected City Invoker
Road Robber Of Autumn
Royal Patrol Summoner
Royal Witch
Silver Tracker
Unspeakable Bowman
Unspeakable Messenger Of Fire

Example Races:
Human
Ancient Elf
Doomed Marble Elf
Earth Gnome
Highland Merfolk
Holy Merfolk
Merfolk-Minotaur
Noble War Minotaur
Nomad Dwarf
Part Gnome
Part Grotto Minotaur
Regal Valley Minotaur
Savannah Minotaur
Servitor Dwarf
Unholy Light Halfling
Urban Death Orc
Bane Human
Berserker Gnome
Cemetary Elf
Cemetary Titan
Dwarf-Merfolk
Earth Elf
Fair Titan
Giant-Titan
Gnome-Merfolk
Mine Gnome
Orc-Giant
Subterranean Barrow Orc
Tunnel Dwarf
Woodland Merfolk
Woodland Orc

If there isn't anything on here you want, I'll PM you another list

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Tim Tehinchentar (pronounced The Enchanter)

Appearance:

th

Class: Enchanter Killer

Race: Human

Bio: Tim Tehinchentar was taught only once thing since birth: How to use magic to kill magic. As odd as that may sound, he is an anti-magic mage who gets his rocks off doing normal adventurer things like killing monsters, screwing wenches, looting dungeons, and stealing his party members' stuff after they die. His particular specialty makes him a surprisingly effective addition to any bold band of intrepid explorers, since for some reason, dungeons have an unusually high content of magic-capable traps and enemies.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Tim Tehinchentar (pronounced The Enchanter)

Appearance:

th

Class: Enchanter Killer

Race: Human

Bio: Tim Tehinchentar was taught only once thing since birth: How to use magic to kill magic. As odd as that may sound, he is an anti-magic mage who gets his rocks off doing normal adventurer things like killing monsters, screwing wenches, looting dungeons, and stealing his party members' stuff after they die. His particular specialty makes him a surprisingly effective addition to any bold band of intrepid explorers, since for some reason, dungeons have an unusually high content of magic-capable traps and enemies.

You are entering... The Jungle Mazes of Danger. A huge rock falls behind where you were just standing at. It fills the entrance fully, and you cannot leave(There's an invisible wall in front of it, preventing you from pushing on it).

Tim Tehinchentar glares balefully at the rocks obscuring his escape and trots down the dungeon tunnel, the only obvious path he can take. He grumbles to himself for most of the way, complaining about how there were no plump wenches in dungeons and - so far, at any rate - not a single coin to make up for the inconvenience of trudging through this domain.

As he comes across a wooden door, he scoffs at being so pedestrian as to use the doorknob. He shatters the door with a barrage of Magic Missiles and walks through.