The Seven Sanctums of Randomology

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salsacookies

Original poster
cool-fantasy-world-1.jpg

The Sanctums of Randomology have opened, what lies beyond your mundane world.

A dungeon crawl run entirely by randomly generated events and your reactions. There will be no dice, only what you believe your character would do with what has been thrown in front of you. I will be using the Seventh Sanctum generator for all plot devices, monster ambushes, and shiny loot. The mood will vary between Looney Toons and Grimdark, so expect anything, even the unexpected.

Your character will a sort who has been drawn to that mighty portal which lies within the jungle mazes of danger, because why not, it wouldn't be fun to read then. The maze is only the beginning, for once you enter the Seven Sanctums, the real fun begins.

My posting period will be from 4:30 to 9:30 CST, though for now, it's pretty much whenever I want to. I expect the players to drive their own plots and fight their own monsters, so post however much you want, I'll just be here to provide loose guidance. The real GM is this anyway,(http://www.seventhsanctum.com/), so if you want to go your own way, there it is, generate what you want, and use it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost want to give this a try. Axe Crazy is bound to happen.

hacve you run this concept before, @Salsacookies ? did it pan out ok?

Yes I did. It turned out decent, but then again, I ran it like a roguelike, and I really haven't fully ran something, I tend to get bored in the middle, due to my constantly changing thoughts on what I want to do. I plan to do the same here, minus dice. If you die, don't fret, give me a reason to bring your char back, and boom, he's alright.

i am down for this

i am going to play something Ax Crazy or Crazy Awesome

i will be on the side of Looney Tunes in the sliding scale of looney Tunes vs Grimdark

Gonna see if this seems okay for character creation. If not, I'll scrap it

Characters
This gentleman reminds you of a loyal dog. He has droopy slate-gray eyes. His fine, straight, short hair is the color of yellowed ivory, and is worn in an utilitarian style. He's got stubble. He has a masculine build. His skin is cream-colored. He has a small mouth and a weak chin. His wardrobe is mysterious, with a lot of green and yellow.
This trusting lady has deep-set eyes the color of smoke. Her luxurious, wavy, gray hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a porcupine's quills. She is very tall and has a lean build. Her skin is nut-brown. She has a wide chin. Her wardrobe is attractive.
This hateful woman has slanted brown eyes that are like two patches of dried blood. Her fine, straight, scarlet hair is neck-length and is worn in an utilitarian, severe style. She is short and has an amazonian build. Her skin is china-white. She has nearly-nonexistent eyebrows and large hands. Her wardrobe is attractive, and is completely gray.
This courageous girl has round blue eyes. Her thick, curly, burgandy hair is neck-length and is worn in a businesslike, utilitarian style. She is short and has a voluptuous build. Her skin is light-colored. She has delicate ears and a weak chin. Her wardrobe is businesslike and mysterious, with a lot of orange and black.
This gentleman puts you in mind of a witty comedian. He has narrow black eyes that are like two windows on the midnight sky. His luxurious, wavy, neck-length hair is the color of the midnight sky, and is worn in a practical style. He is very short and has a masculine build. His skin is black. He has a domed forehead and small feet. His wardrobe is no-nonsense and businesslike, with a lot of blue and yellow.
This guy puts you in mind of a dignified swan. He has deep-set brown eyes. His fine, straight, brown hair is medium-length and is worn in a carefully-crafted, precise style. He is short and has a slender build. His skin is nut-brown. He has a wide chin. His wardrobe is no-nonsense.
This compassionate guy has hooded blue eyes that are like two lagoons. His thick, wavy, yellow hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a pennant blowing in the wind. He has a graceful build. His skin is white. He has a high forehead and hollow cheeks. His wardrobe is dignified, with a lot of black and purple.
This romantic man has wide pine-green eyes. His fine, curly, red hair is worn in a style that reminds you of the aurora borealis. He is short and has a graceful build. His skin is china-white. He has a hooked nose and a pointed chin. His wardrobe is odd.
This hateful girl has wide blue eyes that are like two chunks of lapis lazuli. Her fine, wavy, sand-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a fluttering flag. She is very short and has a muscular build. Her skin is cream-colored. She has small ears. Her wardrobe is dignified and no-nonsense, with a mostly red color scheme.
This woman puts you in mind of a dignified swan. She has slitted brown eyes that are like two splotches of mud. Her thick, straight, neck-length hair is the color of black coffee, and is worn in a handsome style. She is very short and has a lean build. Her skin is ruddy. She has a wide forehead. Her wardrobe is risque and utilitarian, with a lot of orange.

Names

Albion Tempest
Arcane Lonedrake
Bane Magequeen
Dawn Godsinner
Dirk Rain
Fate Warlocklance
Fauna Lionseeker
Flora Wanderlust
Honor Rogue
King Katanalore
Lightning Ruby
Magus Fellgriffon
Quake Midnightsquall
Rose Zealotbane
Rouge Lady
Shadow Fatebeast
Shroud Magereaper
Sinner Veil
Storm Wardenblood
Wind Law

Classes

Barbarian Warrior Of Infinity
Blue Monk
Conjurer Of The Constellations
Conjurer Of The Night
Criminal Scout Of The Darkness
Cursed Secret Magician
Dark Hunter
Destiny Enchanter
Dreaming Gold Messenger
Elite Druid
Enchanter Killer
Enchanter Of The Empire
Gladiator Robber
Great Gladiator
Imperial Gladiator Of The Southeast
Infamous Enchanter
Invoker Bard
Legendary Blue Diviner
Royal Heretic
Royal Scout Of The Sky
Sword Hunter
Templar Of The Sea God(dess)
Unspeakable Sapper Of The Life God(dess)
Unspoken Summoner
Witch Killer Of The Underworld

The char desc seems rather generic

But that's seven sanctums anyway

I want to take up the Character Class "Enchanter Killer"

Because its about as sensible as Attacking the Darkness

Makes me think of that DnD skit. "I attack the DARKNESS!!!"

If I only posted once a week or so, would that be acceptable?

Yeah, that would be fine, I figured I'd do mandatory updates once a week anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.