The Seven Reigns - Medieval Fantasy [SIGN UPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the Kingdom of Glathons. Also, is this a solely human empire, or do we get to play with other races?

I'm interested in the Kingdom of Glathons. Also, is this a solely human empire, or do we get to play with other races?
I'm glad youre interested in this roleplay!

Unfortunately though, @QuakeUPSB already reserved glathons. You can try to negotiate with him for it if you want.

There are plenty of races to choose from, but humans are the native race.

Ah, must have missed that. My second choice would be Vorlkorl. I don't think I saw anyone request that xD

I was thinking of a dark elf for my character, though if not allowed I'll be happy with a human.

I'm definitely interested in joining. Would you mind if I reserve the Kingdom of Jun, if it hasn't already been claimed?

Ah, must have missed that. My second choice would be Vorlkorl. I don't think I saw anyone request that xD

I was thinking of a dark elf for my character, though if not allowed I'll be happy with a human.
Vorkorl reserved for you!

I'm definitely interested in joining. Would you mind if I reserve the Kingdom of Jun, if it hasn't already been claimed?
Jun reserved for you!

Reactions: Psychedelic
Varus Icidia, The Winter Monarch of Glathons

24, Caucasian, Male

Appearance | Weapons:

DXskeWx.jpg

Varus carries a white sword around his waist, however it is more of a decoration than anything else, as the Winter Monarchs weapon choice is always some form of powerful magic, usually of the "ice" nature. He is quite skilled with these abilities, and is extremely agile, making him a tough target to take down.

Personality: Varus's heart is cold and dark, polluted by all his evil deeds and murderous upbringing. He find himself easily bored, and still has many childlike tendencies. Despite this, he insists he is an adult, and is very unforgiving when it comes to dealing with anyone that disagrees. His knowledge of magic is quite vast, which also makes him overconfident and quite stubborn when it comes to talking about the magical arts.

Backstory: Varus was born a prodigy of the magic arts, skilled and talented in many different aspects, particularly the ability to summon powerful creatures. However, he was also raised a brat. Realizing his potential at a young age, Varus used his magic to get anything he wanted, including the throne, growing over the years into a cruel, greedy young man who valued neither his position nor the lives of his people. For a time, Varus was fine with the other Kingdoms leaving Glathons alone, however he soon began to feel as though they were ignoring his power, perhaps even plotting against him. His paranoia caused him to set secret plans into motion; plans that would have quite an effect on the Land of Kanes for years to come...

Name: Zaknyr Alerahe
Title: Baron (Not been in the position long enough to gain a nickname)
Kingdom; Vorlkorl
Sex: Male
Weapons: Two scimitars and a hand crossbow, traditional weapons for his race.
Personality: Careless and arrogant, Zaknyr is the epitome of a spoilt merchants son. He never puts effort into anything, aside from his various hobbies. These hobbies include dueling, gambling, whoring and taming wild wyverns. Generally he delegates his duties, though it is becoming increasingly difficult to do so given the current political climate.
His most favoured wyvern

Backstory: Zak has never wanted for anything. He is the third Alerahe baron, having recently taken up the position, thanks to his older brother selfishly dying during a coastal expedition. The Alerahe's won their right to the kingdom through commerce, the deep dwelling elves using their mining expertise to their advantage, soon placing themselves perfectly to become the new rulers of the city state. Of course, there may have been just a little treachery involved.

I'd also like to give him a pet phoenix if possible. Falconry on wyvernback seems like the sort of thing he'd enjoy...

Varus Icidia, The Winter Monarch of Glathons

24, Caucasian, Male

Appearance | Weapons:

DXskeWx.jpg

Varus carries a white sword around his waist, however it is more of a decoration than anything else, as the Winter Monarchs weapon choice is always some form of powerful magic, usually of the "ice" nature. He is quite skilled with these abilities, and is extremely agile, making him a tough target to take down.

Personality: Varus's heart is cold and dark, polluted by all his evil deeds and murderous upbringing. He find himself easily bored, and still has many childlike tendencies. Despite this, he insists he is an adult, and is very unforgiving when it comes to dealing with anyone that disagrees. His knowledge of magic is quite vast, which also makes him overconfident and quite stubborn when it comes to talking about the magical arts.

Backstory: Varus was born a prodigy of the magic arts, skilled and talented in many different aspects, particularly the ability to summon powerful creatures. However, he was also raised a brat. Realizing his potential at a young age, Varus used his magic to get anything he wanted, including the throne, growing over the years into a cruel, greedy young man who valued neither his position nor the lives of his people. For a time, Varus was fine with the other Kingdoms leaving Glathons alone, however he soon began to feel as though they were ignoring his power, perhaps even plotting against him. His paranoia caused him to set secret plans into motion; plans that would have quite an effect on the Land of Kanes for years to come...
Accepted

Name: Zaknyr Alerahe
Title: Baron (Not been in the position long enough to gain a nickname)
Kingdom; Vorlkorl
Sex: Male
Weapons: Two scimitars and a hand crossbow, traditional weapons for his race.
Personality: Careless and arrogant, Zaknyr is the epitome of a spoilt merchants son. He never puts effort into anything, aside from his various hobbies. These hobbies include dueling, gambling, whoring and taming wild wyverns. Generally he delegates his duties, though it is becoming increasingly difficult to do so given the current political climate.
His most favoured wyvern

Backstory: Zak has never wanted for anything. He is the third Alerahe baron, having recently taken up the position, thanks to his older brother selfishly dying during a coastal expedition. The Alerahe's won their right to the kingdom through commerce, the deep dwelling elves using their mining expertise to their advantage, soon placing themselves perfectly to become the new rulers of the city state. Of course, there may have been just a little treachery involved.

I'd also like to give him a pet phoenix if possible. Falconry on wyvernback seems like the sort of thing he'd enjoy...
Accepted

Now we are just missing @utsu and @Hyde to make their sheets!
By the way, we are in desperate need of female characters!

Wait do I have to play a leader?

On second thought, I don't think I'd be too good at this type of RP -- I'm gonna have to drop out.
Sorry for wasting ya'lls time. uxu)

@Nivi
holla if you need me to change my guy's gender, super chill with that

Will read up and get back to you

• Useful
Reactions: Nivi
Oh sorry, I've been terribly busy, a friend is now living with me, back to working, very complicated situation. I did read up though and I could handle Haven.

I'm interested. What kingdoms are still open? Oh, and I'll mostly make my character a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.