OPEN SIGNUPS The Seven Dreaded: Nine Realms (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look at that, I'm alive.

*Confetti!*

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
Yay! I was really looking forward to seeing Annette get involved, since her powers are so drastically different from everyone else's.

Yup, sorry I had to disappear :P My family surprised me with a trip as a gift, so I was whisked away to Hawaii over the last week.

Ok so the plan I had was for Jeraul, Annette and Vannara to somehow to get all their powers to work in tandem while Jericho, Buras, Edric try to use the distraction to grab the sword...with Trista left to guard the other three as they will probably be vulnerable in their concentration state.

So, random thought for clarification. Would Annette's Horror-creature affect her siblings?

@100 % Snek

I guess that would depend on her level of mastery and control over her own powers. Is she at a level where she can isolate her targets?

She's no master. She's more at the level of an adept. So, her basic abilities she has full control, but summoning this thing is going all-out.

Well the whole point might be moot anyway, since the targets are mindless feral creatures who wouldn't really fear anything anyway. So the only things her power could really affect, in the fear aspect, would be the other six. I dunno, what does everyone else think? Would the out of control fear manifesting be a good dynamic to add in on top of everything else our characters are facing...or would it it be a bit to chaotic at this point?

@Beowulf @Michelle the Editor @ChaosMage @Spectre @SweetPrince

Oh you're going for the mindless feral type of demon. Guess I'm too used to demons that are actual characters XD​

Well Karra-Thule and the other Demon Lords are actual characters with depth and intelligence...but even still there's not much that they themselves would fear since they are, for all intent and purposes, the rulers of Hell itself.

True they don't have much to fear, but all living beings generally have something to fear. The only thing I can could think of in this universe that would have truly nothing to fear would be The One Above All

It's always nice when a man's mythology get's some recognition, lol. I suspect this is how Tolkien must've felt :)

I love to imagine Tolkiens reaction if he heard Elvish was being taught in colleges.

Supernaturally-induced terror on top of everything else? Could throw a wrench in the works, so I like it.

Reactions: Chris_Reaper
New post will be up either tomorrow or Saturday...just a heads up.

Hoping to get my post off today after work

Ok new post is up...I'm curious to see how Prince is going to work in his sandstorm in tandem with everything else going on!

Might not now but I'd certainly like to try... Would've posted but I got is busy this weekend

Poor Trista....and poor Buras. He just got to her and now....XD

This is going to be an interesting horror for Trista I feel.

I decided a while ago that Vannara's afraid of wide, open spaces, and from there realized that her worst fear would probably be an expansion of that. Plus I wanted to do something different from the confrontations the other characters were having.

Status
Not open for further replies.