The Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it! Shot..

This sounds interesting, problem is I have Many stories going on and my working schedule..>.<

@Adenthos told me about it and to join in.^^

Only if it's still up for more Characters, and the Posting will not have to be like everyday or something.

If I Could make it.. I will make a CS tomorrow( after tomorrow ) :3
Any expectations regardless the posting and other stuff ?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'll create a CS for Humility tomorrow if no one else does it.

Damn it! Shot..

This sounds interesting, problem is I have Many stories going on and my working schedule..>.<

@Adenthos told me about it and to join in.^^

Only if it's still up for more Characters, and the Posting will not have to be like everyday or something.

If I Could make it.. I will make a CS tomorrow( after tomorrow ) :3
Any expectations regardless the posting and other stuff ?

Yes, It's still up for characters^^ Humility and Gluttony are still needed, and my expectations are fairly basic, just including the usual multi para posting (At least three short paragraphs, please. It doesn't have to be long, but I would like for it to be fair in detail<3). And not being able to post every day is fine. I, myself, will not be able to post every day due to classes, so I understand if others cannot as well^^ If you find that you have time to make a cs, we'd love to have ya!

Also, Oogey, Bolour, accepted^^ and Sapph, if no one else takes the spot, you are welcome to play it.

I was wondering if I could make a new type of sin? Because I don't like that one lol xD

A bit of originality lol. Only if you'd agree, because all the good ones had been taken already ..:(

Is this still open to join?

Possibly. I need to know if gluttony and humility are filled^^

I dont believe they are, @Sapphiric said he/she would make a CS for Humility if nobody else did

I'll give them a day to respond, and I'd like for everyone to confirm that they are playing as their characters, that way I can know what is or is not open^^

One more day to respond! Any who don't announce their activeness by tomorrow will be taken off the roster^^ they can be added back if and when they respond

• Love
Name: Sarah

Sin/Virtue: Humility

Height: 5'2

Weight:113

Appearance:Sarah is very small, with a thin frame. She makes a habit out of wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt everywhere she goes. On hotter days she sometimes ops out for a tank top, but do to the fact that she currently does not own a bra, she prefers the t-shirt.
miss_claudia_by_idaniphotography-d7twzt1.jpg

Distinguishing marks (tattoos, scars, etc):Sarah has a small scar dipping down over the left side of her lips, as well as a a long swirling tattoo down her spine.

Personality: Sarah is not well known, nor is she that noticeable. She simply walks the streets helping people where she can. Picking up cases the cops wouldn't touch. Usually dealing with the mobs or spiritual possessions. Those sort of things. Unlike her brothers and sisters, both sins and virtues, she has never spoken a single word with her voice. Never needed too. She instead preferred to leave notes.

Abilities: Sarah has an unnatural ability to go unnoticed. Do to her small stature and silent nature, she is easily overlooked often enough.

Weaknesses: Do to her small stature she is easily overpowered so she's not as usefull in a fight.

Accepted! Just wanted to let you know that the sins and virtues aren't relatives^^ I have no issues with many things, but incest is not the best;) XD imo, anyway. So please refrain from it, everyone<3 thank you.

I ddn't mean it as in they were blood relatives, but more along the lines as in they are brothers and sisters in the fact that they all hold a common connection as the virtues and sins. She doesn't actually consider them real family though ^__^

Reactions: Ambre
Okay then<3 thank you for clarifying that^^ sorry if I came across as rude a moment ago, by the way! I never mean to,but it happens ><

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.