The Seven Deadly Sins

After hours of trekking, Natalie began to wonder if offering Anne a ride in her back had been such a good idea. When Stolz finally came to a halt in front of a settlement, Natalie gave a large stretch of her aching back, once Anne had dropped off. Natalie didn't answer Anne's apology, not being able to find suitable words. Yet when Natalie heard the word lunch, she exclaimed, "Lets go and get a large lunch as soon as possible!" Eager in anticipation for food, Natalie leaped towards the settlement, stepping on Logan's head on the way.

"Lets go and get a large lunch as soon as possible!"

Sylvie looked up. Her cloak still hung over her face, but it didn't hide the blood smeared across her skin. She held a limp man up towards where she was crouched on the ground. His eyes were unfocused. She licked her lips, trying not to waste a single drop of the crimson. "Sorry, did you want me to wait?"

Natalie stared at Sylvie in disgust. "No fair, Sylvie gets to eat so easily before us all!" Natalie wailed childishly, stomping her foot. The temper tantrum didn't last long though-seconds later Natalie added, "Compensation time then!" Natalie skipped up to the body Sylvie was happily devouring, stuck her scaly hand in the dead man's pocket, and retrieved a leather purse. "He won't be needing this anymore," Natalie sung, checking inside the purse, "Anyway, the colour gold is worth more than crimson." Smiling once more, Natalie poured the coins from the dead mans purse into her own.

Stolz looked up too see what the commotion about a town was about, and saw the town, 'Oh...' Stolz felt a little dense for not seeing it, but that hardly mattered, because "town!" Stolz stood up and with hardly a word, began to march towards town with the rest of them. Those sleeping were just out of luck. She got a glance of the partiality eaten man with now empty pockets, "Well guess we don't have to feed Sylivie now. And Natalie can pay for all of us!" Stolz chuckled as she picked up the pace in a rush to get to town. 'About god damned time.'

Reaching the town she saw it was a small thing, nothing to big, not like Karthas city. She hoped that even for its size they would still have a bounty board, that would be her first stop... Or maybe second. Her hopes were also set on them having a stable. From the sound coming from Knecht, she could tell he wouldn't last much longer under the weight. Stolz wasn't terribly sad about him dying, he was made of meat after all. 'Then I wouldn't have to pay for meat...' Knecht must have heard her evil thoughts, for he collapsed right then. Stolz grumbled, "Oh god damn it. You can't die yet." He wasn't, not yet. He was breathing heavily as he half died on the ground. Stolz kicked him, he did not budge. Over and over she kicked him, and still nothing. She would have just left him there, but couldn't; he had all their stuff. So she began to pull him. 'Oh god you're heavy,' Stolz griped as she towed him along.

Parsee stood behind them looking cross. "Never, never, never, never..." She chanted as she walked every five steps. Parsee felt sorry for not catching up, but she decided to go off on her own.

When Stolz announced Natalie was paying, she smiled devilishly. Oh the things she could do to annoy the other sins now. Maybe she'd 'lose' most her money, so they could only afford to eat scraps. Or perhaps she'd let them all eat as much as they wanted, then do a runner. Either way, Natalie wouldn't pay for the others with her precious money- well, she might make an exception for Anne. "That's fine, Stolz," Natalie sweetly replied, deciding not to help drag Knecht, "But I told you to call me Nathan, moron!"

Logan wobbled precariously... the he put a hand on Natalie/Nathan's Shoulder "I'll help pay, if you want." he said

Stolz raised an eye brow at Nat, "Oh, really? You would pay for us?" Stolz couldn't hold a straight face. "Maybe next time try to act a bit more reluctant. We all know you never share!" Would have been convincing were it not for Natalie's well known greed. Stolz began to laugh as she pulled Knecht along.

Stolz
nearly had the damn half-dead mule to the stable, when he jumped back up and ran stright for the horse corrals, equipment banging and clashing as he went. "STUPID ASS!" she shouted as she chased after it.

There was a merry chase before Stolz tackled the mule to the ground and tied it to a post. She was bent over, huffing and puffing trying to catch a breath. "I!... Am going to call a role-call after I go buy a horse!" she called out to all the others. "You better be here when I get back!" Stolz then marched of the see a stable hand.

As she went by she checked out the stock. There wasn't much to pick from, but Stolz couldn't be picky right then. Anything would be better than Knecht, the dying old mule she swore she would strangle if he ran off again. 'Damn that animal.' Most available were old mares, or ageing stallions. The cream colored mare seemed like a strong one, and Stolz was nearly set on that one till she came across the beauty. It was a stout and strong horse with a reddish coat. She had thick legs meant for endurance and strength. 'My, what a nice mare,' and Stolz knew she would have that horse. The long and thick fiery hair also gave the tough girl a feminine look, despite the large features. Stolz grabbed the first man she saw in the stable and pointed at the beast, "How much for the mare?"

The boy began to stutter, "Uh... Uh... I don't..." Stolz slapped him.

"Do you own this place?" Stolz knew he didn't, but it was good to be sure.

"No, no ma'am!" he sputtered, Stolz thought he was going to faint.

"Who does?"

"He's gone... Ma'am!"

"And how much?" she was getting impatient.

The boy only made it worse, "I don't think she's for sale..."

Stolz
face soured, and she dropped the boy who fell to the muddied floor. She wasn't about to leave empty handed. Her sword found itself in Stolz's clenched hand, and a glower was on her face. "I'm going to ask you again boy; how much for the red mare?"

Anne walked in to find Stolz trying to bully a man into selling her a horse. "Stolz! You can't do that." She said angrily. It was hard to hold back her anger at such a sight but she was trying to do so with all that she had. "Put him down and apologize." She said again, her voice stern and her posture firm. She tried to keep control of herself, to keep her hand away from her bow. Occasionally this would happen, where even if she tells herself the sins were her friends didn't help her much. "You have to be nice to him or wait for the owner to come back." She said still standing in the doorway of the barn. "Set him down." She repeated and half hoped Stolz wouldn't, though Stolz was her friend she still was mean to all of them.

She walked with the eccentric pattern of grace carried on the morning fog as she lead her horse through the main gates of the town. Riding hard past her was a slightly familiar face...perhaps that was just her delusion speaking. she kept her face veiled as she passed body after body. some stared at the mysterious beauty walking past them, others simply at her strange clothes and the perfumed scent about her.
Nobody here knew her story. the witch-slayer WREATH. good. finding work here would be easy. she looked to the sky at a hawk as it flew overhead... when her gaze came back to the ground she was starring at Stolz and the situation for about a minute or so.

"SO where IS the owner, boy?" she asked beneath her white face covering.

Logan realized Nat was not going to answer so he went out to seek a bed... he ran his hand through his stressed white hair, his natural color was black... He hoped one day he might, find what he was seeking... an object to where a man didn't have to sleep, The Eternity Sock. A sock lost by an ancient mage, embedded with enough magic to give a man enough energy he didn't have to sleep, Logan was close... he had bought an ancient map that might lead him to it....but it was to much work to go and do it... he probably could but... it was so much easier to manipulate Stolz and her pride into going toward his final goal than just to get up off his *** and do it himself....

Stolz shot Anne a dirty look, telling the girl she better back off or Stolz would show her the true meaning of wrath. "I already set him down!" she shouted, "He's down in the dirt where he belongs!" She then gave Wreath a displeased look as she neared, but at least she wasn't trying to stop Stolz. Stolz turned back to Anne and began to growl, "I thought you were a Sin girl! Wrath! You are supposed to get angry and punish idiots like him! But no! You studded and cry and are WEAK!" Stolz voice boomed as she shouted in furry. "I am ashamed to say I work with you! You're not Wrath! You are just a sniffling little girl!" Stolz face was beginning to turn red. "Prove to me you are Wrath! Prove to me you know anger! Prove it to me or I will toss you out on the street because I will not sully my name for associating with the likes of YOU!" Stolz shoved her back again, harshly pounding the girls breast, pushing them and all the air out of her chest as she was forced backwards. Stolz hand tightened around the pommel of her sword; ready to strike the silly girl for making Stolz seem the fool!

Logan saw Stolz About to strike Anne, he sighed, and looked to a horse it fell over dead, he rose at full power for 3 minutes, he pushed his knife to Stolz's sword, "Did you not learn your lesson earlier... tisk..." he looked to Anne and the stable hand, "run you fools..." He turned and in all his cockiness grinned at Stolz, "yo!" while in his mind he looked for another living being to steal life from... never mind... 3 minute is more than enough to beat Stolz then buy some memory erase potion...then as 2nd strongest he can tell evryone to sleep....

"petty fools...." Wreath sighed with a hidden grin. she leaned against the adjacent building and watched while they fought... again.

"MMMMm thou fight like you are married, but it looks more like foreplay really... nobody is satisfied until they've had their fix...."

"Like last time?" she laughed boldly, "Last time you ended up taking a nap!" She looked at Anne with the most disappointed look she had. "I was hoping you would prove me wrong girl, but it seems sleeping beauty had to come and save you..." She shook her head sharply. "I had a little hope, but I guess I was wrong about you, I should have left you at the stupid elf camp!" She spat at her feet, "You're WEAK! PITIFUL! And you shame me girl!"Stolz shoved Logan back a foot and entered her dulling stance, "Hopefully one of my Sins wont disappoint me, but I'm not expecting much. Oh, and I am still getting that horse." As she was planting her feet, reading herself for battle she tried her best to blow of Wreath's remark, but Pride found that hard to do. "Why don't you join us Wreath? Make it a three-some. Take his side though; make it a little more even." Stolz's face was blooming red and her voice was starting to crack from all the yelling, and so was she. Her frustration was building up and she needed an outlet. She was angry, and her pride had been just dashed a little by their defiance, but the worst of all her emotions she felt was disappointment. She knew Anne had something, but she rarely used it. As a leader, Stolz was almost a mother to her six worthless children; they were her 'pride and joy' and her child was weak and would not stand up for herself. Stolz let out a heavy sigh, then stilled her stance; sword in front, keeping the distance between her and Logan.

"No thanks...." Wreath said simply, shrugging. "You use your tongue to much, I bet it's like sandpaper...I'd rather not have more than my ears rubbed raw by you. Your words do that enough."

She crossed her arms and watched Stolz, her eyes boreing right at Prides head, should stolz turn to look.

Anne was livid now, Stolz was making a mockery of her, more than she usually did. This wasn't going to end well... but her master told her Stolz was a friend. She started to lower her guard when Stolz started to bad mouth all of their friends. She tried to hold back her anger but it overcame her and before she new what happened she was in the air and had fired a shot between Logan and Stolz. This was merely a warning shot to tell Stolz she was going to get it and Logan that he should back up. She wasn't willing to let Logan fight her battles for her. She had flipped in the air and landed behind Stolz who was blinded by the smoke the arrow had created. Already Anne had five arrows charged as the smoke thinned just enough for Stolz to see them coming. This was only because she wasn't sure if she really wanted to kill Stolz... maybe just frighten her a little. After releasing the arrows and charged forward after then anticipating the next move her opponent would make and sticking Stolz on the cheek with a kick. Unfortunately it would leave a brews at best. She was far too strong for little Anne to seriously injure with a melee attack. Her ankle twisted enough to launch her back into the air, Anne favored battle position and shot another arrow. To her surprise Stolz was ready for that and had moved out of the way causing the arrow to almost slam straight into the small boy she was pestering about the horse. Luckily for the boy Anne dissolved the arrow which caused her to fall to the ground, unconscious.

Parsee ran as fast as she could towards the group as she provocatively ventured after them. "DAMN IT! WAIIT! What the hell are you doing!?"

Logan breAthed in his mind clearing his mind switching the sleeping half of his brain on... He quickly side stepped and slid underneath stolz, flipping his legs up, and grasping her neck, twisting, he hoped he could suffocate her, he then while still legs around stolz, supporting himself using his hands, sucked a bit of life from stolz... Trying to weaken her.

Sylvie moved in a blur towards Logan. Stolz was a pain, but they needed her. And anyway, Logan was much worse most of the time. Wrapping her arm around his waist, she planted her feet and tugged. Being upside-down, he might be less balanced than usual. "Let go, stupid!" she shouted at him.