The Seven Deadly Sins

Logan collapsed, standing up he then tried frying bacon, burned...Ham..burned... kielbasa, Eel anything.... "Stolz please cook for me...." Logan whined lying on the ground...

When Stolz was done she walked out from behind the bush, pulling her pants up. "Is food done yet?" she grumbled. "I am starving!" She looked over at Logan who had burnt all their food, and then passed out. "LAZY BUM! I can cook better than that with my hands tied behind my back!" Stolz picked up the pan and dumped it on Logan's head. "Thats your breakfast!" She chuckled at her cruelty as she began to fry to only remaining bacon and eggs. "And lots of pepper to make it tasty! Pepper is good for the strength. Yeah thats right! So Anna you better eat up. Lazy and weak doesn't get you any where," he berated. Stolz seemed to get her kicks of insulting others. It must have been a way to glorify herself. "Knecht is stronger than you, and hes an ass!" There was no way to rain on her parade once she began to bring the others down. "DONE! Now don't eat it all up Natalie, you greedy pig! Gotta share with Acaia the stick. I swear she doen't eat! She's as skinny as a stick! I think she only eats men." She was busting a gut laughing as she insulted them all. She dumped the food onto one big plate. "EAT UP!" she said just before she grabbed a hot piece of bacon along with a chunk of egg and shoved it in her face. "Ofly thfew pefiecs lefet!" she spat out chunks as she spoke and pointed to the tree pieces of bacon left. Stolz had no manners. She swallowed hard after hardly chewing. "Don't let fatty blood lover get them all!" she was mocking Sylvie this time. She had hardly missed anyone. "And where is Parsee? Better eat up before she kills you for it!" There, she got all the Sins. Well all but herself of coarse.

Anne looked down as Stolz insulted her. She was almost ready to cry. She walked over still hiding her face, grabbing a single piece of bacon and half an egg then she walked away and sat alone by a tree. She already knew she wasn't very helpful but she didn't know everyone thought she was lazy and week as well. She tried to act like she wasn't hurt but she didn't do a very good job. She ate her bacon slowly taking small bites at a time and faced away from the group trying to make it look like she was just watching the sunrise.

Natalie ate her breakfast quickly, with the usual urge to eat as much as possible. She didn't mind Stolz mockery much- Natalie was proud of her sin, in a strange way. It made her...unique, yet part of this special group. There was something else she couldnt forgive so easily though. "I asked you to call me Nathan, moron! N-A-T-H-A-N!" Natalie screeched at Stolz, "I'm making a cocktail to go with the meal, and Stolz can't have any as punishment for her rudeness to everybody." Natalie went other to the mule for the items to make it with, then came back a minute later when it was finished. She served up the deep red drink to everybody but Stolz, saying, "Cheers, and if you don't like it, more for me." With that she took a great big gulp of the drink.

Anne shook her head when Nathan offered her the drink. She figured she was so useless she didn't deserve it. She put on a fake smile after she shook her head and said almost cheerfully "No I'm fine right now thank you." they could tell she was upset but she was a pretty good faker but not quite good enough to trick everyone into thinking she was fine.

After drinking a bit, Natalie noticed Anne sulking. Feeling bad for not noticing sooner, Natalie went back over with a cup full. "What's up Anne?" Natalie inquired, "Please drink some, just for me... Or you... Or the mule?" Natalie was (badly) attempting humor to make Anne smile properly. Natalie held out the drink, unwilling to back down.

"Oh... Ok." she said taking the drink. She gave up the whole 'I'm fine' act figuring they all could just see straight through it. After a few moments of twirling the glass slowly in her hand watching the liquid move back and forth she looked up at Nathen and said "You don't think I'm weak right?... well, I am, but... do I slow everyone down." she said looking down. She was ashamed, everyone else was big and strong and helpful and... she was just small and weak and... she was weak...

Natalie was shocked by Annie's depression. "Weak? Slow us down? No way! You're an important part of the group! You pace us when we're on the brink of going too far. You cheer us up with lovely smiles. You have awesome arrow and elfen powers, which Im sure will blossom one day soon. Even if you are in danger at some point, it'll be me and the groups pleasure to protect you," Natalie reassured Anne. Natalie had a feeling Koltz had set Anne off- Natalie made note to embarrass that proud woman later.

Sylvie sat and watched the others eat. Her cloak was pulled down far enough to cover her face now. She glared out at the sunny day. "Are you all nearly through? I'm starving. The sooner we leave, the sooner I can find some decent food that isn't any of you!"

Logan, with burnt food in his hair stood up reveling who he could have been if only he weren't so Blasted Lazy, An intense man with a fire that almost made you cry in a corner, the only one who could stand up in his presence was Stolz the real reason he was on the sins his Killer Intent , the mode he was in for 3 years the shape that took, the life's of 500 slave traders, and the Vaclain the legion of Demon Hunters including the strongest demon hunter of all Flavian Skylark , the man who killed his father, in a rapid burst of strength, he pinned Stolz to the ground, "Do you need reminding, Stolz? Do I have to show you my powers again?" A cruel smile lit up his lips... his eyes darkening to pitch black... He stood, leaving Stolz on the ground, "Don't Disrespect me again... Remember I could kill you all...." He Laughed an Insane laugh that told people his Ancestry instantly, A fallen angels son, A demons child... "Take it for the food." He threw 12 gold coins at Stolz, "now back...to ...sleep...tie me to....the bottom of ... the hor....se..." Logan collapsed, now he would have to sleep for at least 6 hours (2 days/rest cycles) before being able to move again all fr 5 minutes of Demonic power it was suspected that once he had caught up on sleep from 5 years ago when he had the from on for 3 years he would be able to have a shorter rest periods... not that any one wanted a terrifying UMA in their Midst for longer than 5 minutes....

"thanks" Anne said quietly like she was still unsure. She felt better now, however... and felt like she was helpful in a way. She forced a smile that was atleast half genuine and took a small sip of the drink trying to prove to herself that she was happy. After a couple of minutes she fully convinced herself that she was important and her smile returned to her. She looked back at the group seeing everyone was finished and Sylvie was getting angry because they were taking so long. She smiled at how grump Sylvie could be sometimes. The smile didn't last long because Logan went mad. He pinned Stolz to the ground and was acting really scary. She hid behind Natalie because she was unable to get angy at the other Sins... If she did no one would call her week or pick on her... But no one would like her either. She was just happy she didn't get angy at friends anymore.

Parsee went towards the door. "You forgot about me, dammit..." She grumbled as she swiped her breakfast and ate in a corner. "Everyone's got great breakfast, but I have to get the burnt one!" Parsee had to watch the others around them. She didn't like to be touched, nor did she like to be bothered with the constant sounds of annoyance. She looked with her green eyes magnifying through the bacon and eggs. She looked around towards her plate. She was finished with her meal in ten minutes. She raised her hand to know she was still here.

Natalie watched Logan have one of demon out bursts after Stolz comment. Her revenge already seemed done for her. Natalie wasn't scared of demons really- in her opinion they were good fun to annoy. Though, Natalie's sense of fun always had been twisted. From behind Natalie felt Anne hiding from Logan. She blushed, happy Anne had chosen to hide behind her and not somebody else. It was a silly thing to be glad of, but none the less it pleased her. Natalie twisted round to face, trying to look her in the eye from under her hood. "Don't worry, he won't hurt you. Even if you were weak, nobody would want to attack somebody sweet as you. Plus if he did, I'd bite him. In fact, it'd be funny to draw on his face while he sleeps," mummered Natalie to Anne. Natalie wouldn't really draw on Logan's face- she didn't think he deserved her precious ink, being a rich arse. Stealing from him was another matter though. She was sure he wouldn't miss a few twinkling coins...

"Ok..." She said blushing and looking down. She was angry with herself at being so scared of Logan. Natalie made a joke out of it and she ran away to hide. It wasn't something an Elvin archer should do... her commander would be ashamed if he heard such a tail. She decided she would be brave and strong like everyone else... or at least try to be.

Logan was dreaming, A swirling mass of night mares he sees just a little Energy floating in his sub conscious, he decided to hold onto it in case Stolz wanted revenge...

Stolz got up from the ground after being rudely tackled by the lazy Logan. She had been shamed, and her pride was sinking; she had just been subdued by the laziest and most useless member on her team. Then he just went back to sleep! Stolz was infuriated. "I'm going to kill you! You lazy asshole!" she cursed. With sharp metal boots she kicked him hard in the side, he toe digging into his ribs. "GET UP! GET UP AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!" she demanded. "The rest of you get your shit together! We leave after I put this bum in his place!" she yelled. Seemed as if Stolz's buttons were easily pushed, especially if her pride was at stake.

Annes btave and strong moment didn't last. As soon as she steeped out from behind Natalie Stolz started yelling again and she quickly took back her hiding place. It wasn't her fault stolz was so scary... It wasn't that bad to hide from one of the 7 sins... right?

Acaia shrugged seeing everything going on. She shook her head and placed down her bag then ventured a bit to an old tree. Her body jumped up to make sure it was safe then began picking some fruit. No matter what food they had cooked, the siren was slightly picky. What ever food she'd have had a big effect on her actions for later that day. If she had garlic, onion, or anything that began to smell, it'd damage the seducing she typically dealt. Being picky wasn't typical but was when it came food. After grabbing a few, she headed back to the group handing each one a piece of the fresh fruit. Her teeth sunk into the last two and devoured them within minutes. She sighed in happiness and waited for everyone to finish their meal.

Noticing nobody else had picked up the twelve gold coins, Natalie tiptoed over to them, then sneaked them all into her pocket. She hurried back over to Anne, discreetly passing her two of the coins. "Don't worry, Stolz and Logan will probably be at it a while, so they won't notice," Natalie whispered to Anne, putting a finger to her mouth indicating Anne not to make a fuss about it. Natalie was used to stealing things as the sin of greed, yet she wasn't sure that the honest Anne would be.

"But-t. This isn't yours." She said just over a whisper holding her head down. "This isn't right, this is stealing." He looked at the coins in her hand. They were very shinny, maybe even new, but that didn't mater they were stolen. She hands it back to Natalie."It's stolen... I can't." She whispered. If Natalie wasn't one of her friends this would have ended differently. She would have killed Natalie as she took the coins. The rage would fuel her bow and body. The need to stop the dishonorable action would have fueled the rage... she would be unrealistically powerful in however long the time was that it took to fight... luckily for Natalie the captain told her all the 7 were her friends... and Natalie was nice. "I'm sorry..." She said weakly.