The Seven Deadly Sins

I was looking forward to seeing an epic fight and then BONK its over xD

Just a note GeekOut; Logan is being carried by Stolz.

Also; are you all ready for me to fastforward to the point where we either find a town or get lost?

SSOOOO Since we lost lust, and we can't really have the SIX DEADLY SINS, I'm going to have to do some recruiting! If any of you have an idea for someone who would like to join, please tell me.

Hiyo. Saw you were looking for players, Think i could join in? :3

[MENTION=4094]Wreath.of.Geistmane[/MENTION] Oh yes please! You'd have to be Lust. But if you'd like to join; please do!

Cruelty has a human heart,
And Jealousy a human face;
Terror the human form divine,
And Secrecy the human dress.

The human dress is forged iron,
The human form a fiery forge,
The human face a furnace sealed,
The human heart its hungry gorge.

-William Blake

woman-warrior-.jpg

Name: Wreath

Race: demi-human (half succubus)

Sin: L.U.S.T. (also known as passion)

Appearance: Rogueish dark-natured girl with a strange smile and a sultry manner about her.

Story: Magic had been the bane of Wreath's existence since her birth. On the day she was born, Rogue Magus from the local guild burned down her families home, freezing her parents in ice so cold it did not melt until the next days sun came to illuminate the burnt remains. but through all that fire consumed, a miracle waited int he ashes. a crying babe stuck under a cindered rafter. Upon her body was a single mark smattered in soot. she had the form of a laurel wreath burned into her chest just below her neck. They would have let the child be put into the orphanage, but a friend of her family, the blacksmith, had lost his wife and child that winter, She was raised by the blacksmith, and learned a bit of the trade as she grew.however, her heart was always elsewhere. on the eve of womanhood Wreath sought her own destiny, but not before being armed with a mighty sword carved y her 'father'.

And he told her this sword would slice down any with evil intent without dulling. what he did NOT tell her, was that he had made that sword a malign aversion to all things mystical. the bane of ethereal and spell weaving creatures and their machinations.

What NO ONE knew.. was that her adoptive father was her Real father. and an incubus at that. his wife, child, wreaths parents, all died by the hands of the mages who found out the blacksmith and his sister ( wreaths mother) and killed them. that word held the souls of those she loved... for the smith had stowed bones and ashes from the ruins into the fires that built it. he was slain only a month after wreath left her village.

Wreath ventured out and made a name for herself as a bounty hunter... she liked killing. and in only a couple of years, grew to like it.. a little too much. she is passionate about life... and death.

The seven deadly sins was a perfect place for her.

Fighting Style: Greatsword- she fights with her powerful massive sword whom only SHE can lift as if it weighed next to nothing.

Other: She wears enchanted robes stolen from a magus leader she killed, strong as platemail. she uses relics stolen from mages, not knowing that only those with magic abiity can use them. she is extremely agile, almost to the point of defying gravity (byt he looks of it)

We are just entering a new city, so just go from there. Stolz just told everyone to meet her by the stables. This is my type of role call; I am seeing if everyone is still in this.

SO... Yeah. Enter the city, maybe interact with a random villager or come to the stables, maybe bother another Sin. And when you post in the IC can you edit your previous post instead of having two posts, please?

Also, good character, thank you for joining!

o.o E-Claire hasn't been on for 2 weeks. I hope she's ok =/

I'll post up presently. thanks. ^_^

E-Claire is in the hospital still (or hasn't been on since then)

Ice has a hard time getting on

Enezrel hasn't been on for 2 weeks

I'm still here

Your still here

The new guy is still here

And I haven't heard from rain