The Seven Deadly Sins

I don't think Lust discriminates between genders... at least in theory.

Well there you have it. Geek is on my side =P

Of course not... But that's not the point of that conversation. Plus my character is bisexual. It wouldnt matter either way. Also in the profile it even states she doesn't like the stereotypical siren. That'd be going after males. :/I just enjoy picking on Nor, though.

Sorry, I didn't mean to take sides or such. You do have a point about the Sins being female, though... Maybe that is something that could be plot-twisty?

Hmm... Maybe. I hope there is a twist in plot. Those are always really nice to have especially if it literally comes out of no where. :D

Of course not... But that's not the point of that conversation. Plus my character is bisexual. It wouldnt matter either way. Also in the profile it even states she doesn't like the stereotypical siren. That'd be going after males. :/I just enjoy picking on Nor, though.

I feel loved ^.^

Are you there?
I posted, raping refresh for you all.

Who is?
*le sigh* I mean, sorry for being exasperated, but I'm bored. Oh, well.
I'll post somewhere else.

<--Likes happy faces!

Is wanting to fight something >=D

Also I found a way to let you post =D

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] I have a proposal. Before we get too far into the role-play I wanted to ask if you wanted to trade sins? Give me wrath and you take pride? It seems a bit more fitting. Your a natural at the bow so you should be prideful of that. Your girl is also pretty, so she may also be kinda vain (just saying). And I'm a ruthless leader. I yell and get mad. What do you think?

(Arguing with myself)
Well wrath fits your character too but my character is only good when she is under a 'righteous anger'. Other than that she can shoot like 5 arrows before being to week to even walk... though your character is defiantly good at yelling and get angry really easily... but if you think about it she is pride and thinks she is the best so she should be the loudest to let her presence be know... I don't think my character would fit pride because she is happy go lucky until she see's something unjust and then breaks out using great force... I think my character needs something to ride on... hmmm... idk you decide I guess I could try to work with pride... I could change how my bow gets the energy if you want and make her just her but the personality of pride I have a lot... though not pure pride because my character is normally humble on the outside but prideful on the inside. I guess I could try to do pride but my character is kind of a happy childish character so I would have to skillfully craft my character into a prideful one but yeah if you really want to change I'm not going to say no or have hard feelings =P

(Finished arguing with myself having no final decision =P lol)

Hey I chose first it's my fault. I can swing either way. Up to you totally. I wont cry myself to sleep if I don't get wrath.

Lol well instead of arguing with myself again I think we should just leave it as is... Mainly so I don't confuse myself xD

But Nor... I bet you're one who is always confused. ^^

... Well yeah but I don't wana confuse myself xD

On January 3rd, I am not going to be here as often as I should. As Homework will be my first priority, I may not be able to get online! Sorry for any disturbances!

Think we're all going to have the same problem. Life is kicking back in and role-playing is getting harder to do. DAMN YOU REAL LIFE! Let me live in fantasy land! Let it be the never ending weekend! Sigh* But alas, but must still attend everyday life and see people and go to work/school.

Yep. I have a job that takes me everyday... sometimes twice a day. It's okay. Life gets a hold of all of us.