The Seven Deadly Sins

Yes you can! And that fills all the spots! App is closed! I will start the IC when you guys post your characters.

*hugs ferret tight* I miss my ferrets... I may just steal this one. <3

Name: Sylvie DeMounde
Race: Vampire
Sin: Gluttony
Appearance: 5561f06b94fcf3c961f902eaea89e2a0_bp_large.jpg
Story: She doesn't recall the life she had before she was turned, other than being close friends with a girl named Emma (The girl with brown hair.). Now she fights with the Seven Deadly Sins, and enjoys it quite a lot. She often causes more trouble than they need by eating potential clients.
Fighting Style: She has all the grace and strength that comes with being a vampire, and a particularly strong bloodlust.
Other: Looking as innocent as she does has advantages, which she doesn't hesitate to use.

Perfect! That will be fun when she eats our clients!
*Grabs ferret and sticks him in pocket* You can't have him. Well... You can have part custody... I guess.

We can start SOOONNN! Just have to wait for E-Claire to finish her character sheet and NorwayFOO to edit his. Then we slay DRAGONS!

Name: Natalie Ellis, but she prefers being called Nathan.
Gender: Female, but cross dresses (opposite to what I normally do)
Race: Half human, half dragon. (please don't slay me!)
Sin: Greed
Appearance: (damn, no cross dressing, half dragon pics on google). Natalie is a humanoid with dark green, large scaled skin. She is 5' 10" tall, and weighs 154 pounds. Her hair is ebony, straight, and falls just below her pointy ears. Just above her ears protrude a pair of stubby, pale brown horns. Her eyes are vibrant yellow, and have no iris. Her scarlet lips cover her pointy fangs. Natalie has broad shoulders, long arms, and fingers with sharp claws on the end instead of nails. She has a fairly large frame, and her bra size is a A. Underneath her shoulder blades is a pair of fold away, leathery dragon wings. Natalie also has wide hips, lengthy legs, and size 7 feet with claws. She has a metre long tail, with a tiny red spike on the end. Natalie often wears bandage pants with out a bra, covered by a roughly woven, dull coloured top plus trousers. Her feet a tough, so usually go bare. She often hides under a sweeping, dark cloak, which has an overly large hood.
Story: Me- Hello Natalie, I'm bored from that description, so I'm interviewing you for your story.
Nat- I told you to call me Nathan...
Me- Shut up.
Nat- But that defeats the po...
Me- MOVING on swiftly. Would you tell me why you're half dragon?
Nat- Yes, it's because I was cursed as a child.
Me- Why~?
Nat- Because the witch that cursed me was pissed at my family.
Me- Why~?
Nat- Because my dad raped her, like he raped my mum.
Me- Why~?
Nat- ...seriously?
Me- Good point. Well thats enough of the past, lets move onto your personality
Nat- ':/ Damn...
Me- Why are you so law damn blunt?
Nat- Because manners are for girls!
Me- You are a girl.
Nat- Not at heart.
Me- Bringing us to why do you pretend to be a boy?
Nat- *deep breath* First off, men are treated with more respect and given cooler responsibilities. Secondly, it means I'm less offended when people think I'm a boy just because I'm half dragon and have a deep voice.
Me- Plus you lack boobage!
Nat- >:\. Thirdly, because it's fun, and girls look at me as a potential partner more.
Me- So you're a lesbian.
Nat- Hmm... Bi, but I date girls more often.
Me- What's your 'type' then?
Nat- THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!
Me- I made you though!
Nat- You're my mum? Wait then, you were rap...
Me- This interview is over, I'm sorry for anybody mentally scarred.
Nat- I'm not.
Me- *mutters* You wouldn't be.
Nat- Heard that, with my super dragon hearing.
Me- I said over.
Nat- But we haven't discussed my sin yet!
Me- You like shiney things, especially jewels. Done.
Nat- Meanie.
Me- Greedy.
Nat- Too right!
Battle style: She uses long ranged weapons, and fire magic.
Other: Weapons- A bow, a quiver, 100 arrows, 50 shuriken, a curved knife.

And Done! Whoo! Okay we'll I will put up the IC later. I have matters in the 'real' world to attend to. Wont be long.

And Claire. very nice! Its new and unique, I like it.

I'm not sure I do, but wth.

And I hope you're ok in the 'real' world.

How is Parsee-chan?

YAY!!! We're mommies Red~!!! <3 *grabs ferret back and nuzzles it*

[MENTION=3175]E-Claire[/MENTION] There is some on Danbooru

Umm... I don't know why gluttony is a sin... I mean... eating is a good thing and enjoying your food is even better... -_- some people are stupid. I looked it up and it is one of the seven deadly sins... o.O... *mind blown*

@Rainbow-Noodles You think he's sexy... o.O he has a big nose

Also I finished my sign up! Hope its all good!

[MENTION=3415]NorwayFOO[/MENTION] -.- Most men have big noses. It's one of the most stereotypical distinct facial features of a male.

Wait I think I'm going to change the gender of my character... I think it would be better as a female. Mostly because of the irony. A cute little girl that is innocent and seems weakly is one bad ass archer xD.

Most of them are women now. xD There's hardly any testosterone~!!!

>=D Master plan =P

*catches* Your not being very nice to me xD