The Seven Deadly Sins [Based On The Anime Series]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

(Dis)Aster

Original poster
Okay! So I just finished this series (at least until the next season comes out on the 17th) and I really like the idea of it, and wanted to see if anyone else might be interested in doing a roleplay kinda based off of it!~ :3

Maybe maybe. Would it like, just happen to be set within the show's universe and the RP follow some other people, or would the players actually be RPing as the canon characters?

I just wanted to use the plot and universe. So since I have at least one interest, let me get a little more into it.

What I would like:
~ A Co-GM to help with NPCs and story past the show who has seen it/had decent knowledge about it.

~ The character slots I'd like to do ( but are not limited to) are the sins, Holy Knights, and the person (like Elizabeth in the show) who sets out to find all the sins.

~ For everyone interested to feel free to ask questions and help make it fun for everyone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
So there's a little about that. Also I'd like to add that with all of the character choices, role-playing multiple characters is welcome, with the exception that, at least to start, only one character can be a sin. You can have add many Holy Knights as you want ( within reason of course ) so long as you can handle them all.

I figure if we run it line the show, it would be neat to "find" and "gather" all of the sins together since once we get the Elizabeth character, we can basically start, and find the sins as they join the RP~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: Verite
This seems very interesting. Probably will join this one.

I've been meaning to watch this but I don't know that much about it. Still, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

I'd be down

I've been meaning to watch this but I don't know that much about it. Still, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.
I'll be posting a general premise/what you need to know, the only person I'd really like to have seen the show and know some stuff about it would be the co gm~
I'd be down
Awesome! I'll likely start up a new thread tomorrow sometime and we should be able to start soon depending on who everyone so far wants to play ^^

Reactions: HEX
i've been searching for a seven deadly sins rp, i love the series and i am currently reading the manga. i would love to participate

This would be interesting!

Alright, so definitely enough interest. Once the thread goes up, I will tag all of you and post the link here ^^

Alright, so the sign up will definitely be up tomorrow, please ask any questions you may have or you think others may have so that I may answer them all in the thread~
Thanks guys!~

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
Alright, so the sign up will definitely be up tomorrow, please ask any questions you may have or you think others may have so that I may answer them all in the thread~
Thanks guys!~
Would we be able to claim roles now. Lowkey really want the Fox sin of Greed If not, that's fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.