The Seven Deadly Demons

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
Based upon the seven deadly sins of Christianity, greed, pride, rage, sloth, gluttony, envy, and lust.

The_Seven_Deadly_Sins_by_MrHide_Patten.png

The year is 2016, a great year for the public world, but a horrible one for the secret world. For months, hunters had increased in monster and demon activities, something seemed to awaken or open up, but we were oblivious to what it could be. It was until a group of hunters found the ritual in a cave under the Rocky Mountains. Probably the worst ritual known to hunters, it unleashes the seven circles of hell most dangerous creatures, the seven demons of hell.

In a world of secrets, demons, and magic, the very best are needed to hunt down some of the worlds most dangerous monsters, the Circle of Demons. Perhaps a mage, ex-demon hunter or even something greater unlessed a dangerous part of hell on Earth, the 7 circles of hell. Each demon is the strongest of its kind, able to produce demonic magic 5 times more stronger than anything known.

We are demon hunters, the best infact, but we have yet to face creatures these strong. These demons are spread out far and wide across the country, each spreading out to have little to no boundaries to their power limits.

Anyone have questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to take part in this! So, by any chance, are the demons themselves allowed to be played? Or are they NPCs? I'd love to create a demon hunter but I also love the idea of playing a demon bound by one of the great seven sins! :)

Hmmm I didnt even think of that! Sounds like an interesting concept, Message me what you had in mind and we might be able to work out a deal. @PinkArrow

@Lonewolf888978 It wasn't a concept. It was a question. Are we allowed to play as one of the demons, as well? Or are they only controlled by you?

@PinkArrow I know it wasnt a concept, but I was wanting to know what you meant. Like one of the full fledged demons, or a hunter possessed by a demon? And I didnt think about people taking the roles of the demons, but I'll think about it!

Hey this sounds interesting i wouldn't mind playing it myself

Yeah, I'd like to take part in this as well. The idea of being able to take control of a demon hunter or even a demon itself is pretty interesting. Count me in!

@King_Dalmasca @Nanovirus27 @PinkArrow

Awesome, I'll work on an OOC, where yall can make characters!

I was thinking about it, and if anyone wants to have a demon character, they have to have a demon hunter character too.

May I ask, not that I want to but just to ask the question that may be on other's minds.

[ Is it considered OP to have a demon hunter who is secretly a demon of the Seven Deadly Sins? In reference to something like Fullmetal Alchemist - King Fuher Bradly. ]

Hi, this sounds cool so if there's still room I'm interested in joining. Is pride taken yet?

Hi, this sounds cool so if there's still room I'm interested in joining. Is pride taken yet?
Pride is not taken. If you look up, there is a link to the OOC and signup thread. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.