Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
arrr-matey-bb.regular.png

"The Seraphine, the greatest airship the world of Mirald has ever seen. At least, it's rumored to be. In truth, it is nothing more than another pirate ship. Then again, the legend may have come from that fact that the crew is young; much younger than most would suspect. It is headed by a young captain, a young female captain, no less. It's a scandal to be sure."

That was one of the more recent reports about the pirate ship, the Seraphine. Of course, most people don't realize what goes on behind the airship's exterior. The Seraphine's crew is very young, something that everyone knows. Even the oldest member of the crew is barely twenty. However, the entire ship houses only Blessed as they are referred to by the government, young people with extraordinary abilities and the King of Mirald would do anything to get his hands on them.

For now, many of the Blessed are safe and they are trained aboard the Seraphine, but there are many under the command of the King Arren and are used for his own selfish desires until they can no long be considered human. The Captain of the Seraphine tries to find them before Arren and save them from a life of torture, experiments, and horror. It is her life's goal, as it was her mother's before her.

However, a few years back, Arren discovered who they were and labeled them as pirates. They quickly became some of the most wanted crews in Mirald. The Captain decided that it was probably best to go along with it. It would be the easiest way to avoid suspicion from the people of Mirald if they were just labeled as another group of pirates. Lately though, the Captain has been questioning if hiding behind the label of pirate might be such a good idea. Arren has never been a good king and the Captain knows that for the good of Mirald, he must be taken down.

Name|Age {10-20}|Gender|Blessed Ability|Position on the Seraphine|Status
Euphemia Neru|18|Female|Poison Manipulation|Captain|TAKEN
Name|Age|Male|Biological Manipulation|First Mate|OPEN
Name|Age|Female|Technopathy|Head Engineer|OPEN
_____ Neru|Age|Male|Power Detection|Cabin Boy/Adopted Brother of Euphemia|OPEN
Name|Age|Female|Psychic Navigation|Head Navigator|OPEN
Name|Age|Male|Weather Manipulation|Head Meteorologist|OPEN

~More Roles will Be Open Based on Amount of Interest~

~Characters~
Please, only choose from the ones provided. If they are all taken and you have an idea for a new character, shoot me a PM with their age, gender, position on the ship, and the Blessed Ability. I don't want any overly powerful characters.

~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ Please be literate.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ I would like a bit diversity in terms of race and age.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~ There is no limit on the amount of characters you can have, but keep it to where you can manage it. You cannot be your own spouse, crush, and or partner. Siblings and friends are fine, but anything outside of that can not be considered RPing. Also, please remember that your character can die. If you don't want them to ever die, please state that in your CS.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard.
~ 200 word posts are preferred. Try to get a grasp for your character: their emotions, how they appear, their actions, etc.

Anime Picture of Character
|Name|
Answer Here

|Age|
Answer Here

|Gender|
Answer Here

|Blessed Ability|
Answer Here|Include Information About Limitations and Possibilities

|Position on the Ship|
Answer Here|Include Information About What They Do

|Basic Appearance|
Answer Here|A Basic, Five Sentence Description of What they Look Like, Including Height, Weight, Scars, Flaws, Birthmarks, etc.

|Personality|
Answer Here|At Least One Paragraph {Seven Sentences}

|History|
Answer Here|Optional

|Other|
Anything Else?

Last edited:
booter.five-five.png

Wi73194.png

"Trust me, I'm not someone you want to mess with."

|Name|
Euphemia Ali Neru

|Age|

|Gender|
Female

|Blessed Ability|
Poison Manipulation: Euphemia can create, shape and manipulate poisons and poisonous substances. For the sake of clarity:poison, toxin and venom are terms for any substance that injures the health or destroys life when absorbed into the system: poison is the general word, toxin is a poison produced by an organism (plant, fungus, animal); it is especially used in medicine in reference to disease-causing bacterial secretions, venom is especially used of the poisons secreted by certain animals, usually injected by bite or sting. She can create and generate poison either through touch or by air and she can change a solid poison into a liquid or a gas and vice versa. With the use of poison, Euphemia is able to induce sleep, death, paralysis, and pain. She is also immune to poison and able to detect if it is being used. Euphemia's blood is also extremely poisonous as is her skin. Unbeknownst to her, she is able to heal other people hurt by poison.

|Position on the Ship|
Captain: Euphemia is the leader of the Seraphine crew and as such dictates what happens on the ship as well as off. She is a very good captain and keeps track of the crew as well as other Blessed very well.

|Basic Appearance|
Euphemia has short red hair and crystal blue eyes. She stands at a simple 5'5" stature and weighs 120 pounds. It is rare to see Euphemia without gloves because her skin emits a deadly toxin that can kill a grown elephant in less than ten minutes. She tends to wear brighter colors and carries two pistols around with her at all times.

|Personality|
Euphemia is a very kind girl and cares about her crew quite a lot. She is loyal to them and would never turn her back on them. To those outside of her crew, Euphemia is seen as a vindictive bitch that will do anything to get what she wants. She cares little what others think of her. She is intelligent and brave, but usually acts before thinking. Towards younger members of her crew, she is very motherly and tries to make them feel welcome. However, Euphemia is very lonely and doubtful about herself. Aside from her mother, she has never touched another human being and she longs for the feel of someone else's skin against her own. She dearly hopes that Arren will relinquish the throne and Mirald will be in peace.

• Love
Reactions: Rion
Status
Not open for further replies.