The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
vcfDnVv.png

Arc 1 - Summary

Day 1

After the death of Palace's Gimara Hon, the faction begins to indicate an inclination towards breaking the post-Sentence peace agreement between the Drisbane factions. This prompts Aesil's Princess Efrida to take drastic and quick measures at "securing" her position on the Drisbane Throne. Sending champions directly into the First Borough at the foot of the throne's citadel, Aesil ends up being the first to break the peace agreement.

Palace responds by sending a few champions to investigate the number of Aesil champions stationed in the First Borough, and upon being discovered after a failed assassination attempt on three Aesil girls (Kanade, Aesil, and Lyssa), are summarily defeated by Ildaem and the three Aesilians. Konyuu Shora is held prisoner by the faction, and the three Aesil girls are sent to notify Palace of the capture.

Meanwhile, Guardians of the Guardian Borough, Halberd and Eleena, are gathered to participate in a vampire hunt requested by residents of Drisbane. At the same time, Goetia leader Kaileb sends three of his underlings (Galina, Natalya, and Melea) to find a certain "Astra Forbes" that used to work with him, who has since gone 'missing'.

As it turned out, Astra Forbes was the very vampire the Guardians were seeking to be rid of. Goetians and Guardians come face to face in the abandoned building Astra is hiding in, where they find a young girl named Carol who she is taking care of. After her comrades and all Goetians but Melea fled the attic where they found each other, Warden Mimo fights and defeats Astra Forbes, killing her. Taking the girl, Carol, with them, the Guardians return to their Borough and the two Goetians return to the attic to find Melea dead and Astra barely clinging to life.

Astra relays information about Carol to Galina and Natalya in the attic, stressing to keep her away from Kaileb. She mentions a book Carol read from, and the two Goetian girls arrive at the Goetian Library in search of said book. Upon discovering the book contains normally indecipherable words reflecting the language of Angels (and the ability to recite the spell creating another Sentence), they were attacked by a ghostly knight. After defeating it, Natalya and Galina were led to a secluded part of the Library where they met with Tinette, who explained her willingness to help them against Kaileb, who she indicated was likely the source of the ghost knight attack on them earlier.

Back in the Guardian Borough, Halberd and Eleena are given custody of Carol while Mimo takes care of paperwork on the recent vampire incident. While eating at a bakery, Halberd is attacked by an assassin, and together with Eleena (who is severely wounded), defeat the assassin. Halberd finds a note on the assassins person, written by a certain 'K'.

Elsewhere in Drisbane, a tournament held in the Aesil Borough brings together Aurora, Esterellia, and Gerald. Each of them is approached by a different mysterious individual offering additional rewards if they helped them. That night, they meet at a bar and discuss their plan; to enter the Goetia Sanctuary and survey its interior. They eventually agree and set out for the Sanctuary that night. Inside they are encapsulated by a dark portal that leads them into a "Court of Hell" where a Demon Lord makes his residence.

As the Aesil champions enter the Palace Borough to bring information of Konyuu's capture, they are blockaded by a group of Palacians, though are given a much more warm welcome by a Palace aristocrat named Rikan Otode. They are brought to his manor for the night before the morning meeting they planned on having with the Palace heads. That night while taking a bath, the girls are attacked by an unknown ninja, though succeed in vaporizing him with a magic blast. They are given protection by Otode's own ninja servant, Rasoba, until they leave the Borough.

Junkiro Iwazuma, a lesser-known Palace champion, is approached by another Palacian named Kokusho who brings him a letter from someone asking to meet alone. Upon doing so, he is offered meager rewards for spying on his own faction leaders. When Kokusho shows up unexpectedly, Junkiro thinks twice and refuses the mysterious woman's offers. Before returning home that night, he and Kokusho are attacked by a "Memoranth" which inevitably wounds Kokusho in its death throes, wiping her memory of the past week. The following morning, Junkiro and Kokusho are given an order to seek out the woman that approached Junkiro and get rid of her.

Day 2

The Aesil champions meet with Utashou Hokoa and Aosoki Hime to discuss the capture of Konyuu. During the heated argument, it is eventually pointed out to Utashou that a ninja attacked them the previous night, which surprises Utashou and immediately changes her war-inclined decision. Utashou sent the Aesilians back with a message for Efrida. On their way home, they are intercepted by a massive animated samurai armor. Together with Rasoba, who was apparently tailing them for their return, they defeat the armor.

As the Guardians meet with Tycen Uma to discuss the nature of Carol's existence (Astra revealed less information to Mimo in her death throes than to Galina and Natalya, however), Tinette, Natalya, and Galina enter the meeting room bearing further information about Carol. Deciding Kaileb to be a source of great nefariousness in Drisbane and a threat to countless people, they opt to seek him out and eliminate him the following day.

As the morning turns into Day 2 while the six unaffiliated champions (Zaie, Jorn, Aposto, Gerald, Aurora, Esterellia) remain in the Demon Court, they are led into a massive cathedral in the realm by a girl named Asazen. Inside they converse with Silzard, Demon Lord of assassins, thieves, and secrecy. He offers them each a single wish in exchange for retrieving a particular sword seemingly buried deep within the catacomb sewers of Drisbane. As they are sent back to Drisbane, they immediately set off to find the sword.

Inside the sewers they eventually encounter a massive, filthy serpent covered in poison that eventually kills Gerald gruesomely. The five remaining retreat from the sewers and opt to return to meet the following morning.

In the Aesil Borough, Efrida recieves Utashou's letter, asking to band together and destroy Goetia's top loyalist champions, as well as the Goetia Sanctuary itself; Utashou uncovered the identity of the ninja that attacked Aesil, Kanade, and Lyssa as one hired by Goetia to instill chaos between Palace and Aesil. Efrida agrees, and declares the following morning will be the day in which they attack.

Day 3

On the day of the attack upon Goetia by Aesil and Palace champions, Palace champions Kokusho, Junkiro, and Yotori are sent to find the cat-eyed woman that sent the Memoranth after Junkiro and Kokusho two nights prior. As the Palace and Aesil champions reach the Sanctuary, they are attacked by an army of animated knights summoned by Gurmal, a loyalist to Goetia and Kaileb. The sheer number of units there triggers the beginning of a Sentence spell, urging those gathered to destroy the summoned army lest the world be killed of adults once again.

Goetians and Guardians approach the Library in search of Kaileb, whose office is located inside. They, too, are blocked by an enemy; a gigantic insectoid beast that regenerated far too quickly to be defeated. Tycen, Tinette, and Mimo opt to run after the summoner they witnessed at the scene, leaving the beast to Halberd, Eleena, Natalya, and Galina.

Kokusho, Yotori, and Junkiro eventually find their target outside her home after she exist upon hearing the city-wide boom of the Sentence spell beginning (appearing as a quickly-encircling maelstrom of clouds). As she summons a tree-like creature, they carry out a short fight eventually resulting in the girl's death. Tycen, Mimo, and Tinette arrive at the scene to find their target dead. Back at the Library, the insect beast in turn dissipates after its summoner's death.

Aesil and Palace champions at the Sanctuary defeat Gurmal and curb the Sentence spell. With the help of a destruction mage, they destroy the Sanctuary tower, though in turn seemingly release a massive demonic creature that quickly disappears into the sky. Palace and Aesil heads opt to forge an "Overworld Alliance" seeking clarity, transparency, and peace after the removal of Goetia as a major faction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait...what ever happened to Clanna...

Can I still join?
(But omg , i have alot to catch up with)
><

Can I still join?
(But omg , i have alot to catch up with)
><
Summary's at the top of the page. Gloss it over, toss up a CS, and we'll see what happens, eh?

imgill_005.jpg

"Can you see me?"
Name:
Mikaela "Mika" Knight

Appearance:
625f913aefcfc3889f9da9baca8edbfa.jpg

To summarize everything, Mika is a very small person.
Thus attained an ability to blend in the crowd and fit in small child like holes.

Mika has short boyish light blue hair and stands around 4'9 ft tall. Her eyes are light blue and shines whenever its winter. She wears a small blue hood with a large bow . She also wears a white Victorian dress and black socks that reaches to her thigh with boots.

Personality:
Mikaela can be very small but she is very clumsy and quiet due to her silent nature. She always speak in a monotone voice but shows expression when she's curious or interested. Sometimes she's very observant in her surroundings and tends to find a way to travel around.

She is also a good child when helping other people. Her kindness, shines the brightest and can be a very smart kid as taught by her aunt who was a witch.

Despite all that, since she travels alone and has no faction, she can become very uncomfortable in crowds and tends to avoid them. But she is fine with a fair amount of people. Mika is also a bookworm so most of her knowledge comes from reading books.

Short Biography:
Born after her parent disappeared from The Sentence. She was raised by her aunt instead (She's just 19 actually), who taught her the wonders of sorcery and History. Mika loved her very much. She was jumpy and always smiling. They lived on a dense forest thus a great practice area for survival and combat. But unfortunately, when she came back from a battle from bandits, she saw the house burning.

Her aunt, standing with a ball of light in her hand, badly burnt as she threw them towards her, who was able to dodge it. She was confused why and hurt. The two of them battled as her aunt. Unable to do it anymore, she finally finished her. But she couldn't be satisfied with it because she just killed a family member. She soon later found out that her aunt was driven with madness from a failed summoning experiment.

No where to go, she travels around and trains herself to become stronger and hopefully help others in their troubles. Ending Up in Drisbane, Where most history came from as her aunt said. She decided to stay and maybe settle down before she leaves again in the age of maturity.

Faction:
Unaffiliated(But can be recruited)

Stats:
Might- 2
Finesse- 2
Fortitude- 3
Health- 2
Speed- 6
Perception- 4

Abilities:
Teleportation: Actually has the ability to teleport to a far distance away from danger. By doing this, she has to create a magic circle that teleports one or more people. Meaning she can also teleport her enemies if she's not careful.(Which can be a huge disadvantage btw) She can teleport in far places as she gets stronger. Its like an escape spell.

Crimson weaponry: Using her blood, she can create any kind of weapon she wants. Either Big or small depending on how she uses it. But she is good with fencing and archery as taught by her aunt.

Gabriel's Light: By using it, she heals her companions and herself during fight and blinds her enemies with it. Giving time to escape when she has the chance. Gabriel's Light also has other uses. Like combat, she can shoot balls of light at them and knock them out unconscious.

Equipment:
Spirit Lamp- Its actually just a normal lamp with orbs of light inside created by her auntie.
Crystal staff- A weapon used for travelling and smacking people with it. And used for summoning Gabriel's light.
Money- Yea, she need money for eating and transport.

(I hope it's accepted ><)​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mika why q.q

And it'd be nice if you made mention of the Final Verdict or the Factions actually being a thing. Don't see why she would stick to Drisbane, if she's the wandering type.

In enjoy being Hate to be that guy, but when does Asuras usually get on?

I don't think she's actually living within Drisbane. If its possible, she might be leaving within the border's of any faction or Outskirts of Drisbane.

And i have to make a few adjustments to her bio actually.

In enjoy being Hate to be that guy, but when does Asuras usually get on?
He's like...probably awake now. But Asuras loves his Final Fantasy, so in regards to getting on...give it three hours or so.

I don't think she's actually living within Drisbane. If its possible, she might be leaving within the border's of any faction or Outskirts of Drisbane.

And i have to make a few adjustments to her bio actually.
Everything's basically happening inside Drisbane. So you probably want her to have a reason to be inside the city the whole time. Also, go read that Arc summary, because the fact that Goetia almost caused the Sentence and was summarily removed as a faction is a pretty big event.

Everything's basically happening inside Drisbane. So you probably want her to have a reason to be inside the city the whole time. Also, go read that Arc summary, because the fact that Goetia almost caused the Sentence and was summarily removed as a faction is a pretty big event.
So I should probably mention the events leading up to the almost second annihilation of the world in my backstory too huh?

So I should probably mention the events leading up to the almost second annihilation of the world in my backstory too huh?
Moreso, as a wannabe Goetian :P

Fuck. This changes more than I thought it would... Give me a bit while I think this through. The easiest thing to do is to just make him a freelancer, but i don't wanna...

Fuck. This changes more than I thought it would... Give me a bit while I think this through. The easiest thing to do is to just make him a freelancer, but i don't wanna...
Easier things are going to make you look more plebian. Take the hard route and impress Asuras with your plotting skillz.

Easier things are going to make you look more plebian. Take the hard route and impress Asuras with your plotting skillz.
Thats what I was planning to do. But this will take more time to think...

Still two hours before you can realistically expect Asuras to pop up~

Still two hours before you can realistically expect Asuras to pop up~
I have an idea, though does everyone in the realm of the RP know of why the Goetia were stripped of their status?

It's worth mentioning that Goetia wasn't completely destroyed, just the more overtly evil and rotten elements. I think it's reformed into something akin to an arcane university, so there's still ripe room for putting a character somewhere in it. Hell, as a bonus, one can choose between being a moderate type or a loyalist to the previous leader, though that roue may be a dangerous one.

@.CandidFox. I'm just glad to see I may not be the only healbitch anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.