The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm...perhaps tomorrow then? Are you free on Sunday, or are you still travelling?

Alternatively, how badly do you need sleep, R-9? :3

Nani sore?

You were complaining about your attacks not landing. So you put in Finesse for hit accuracy. If you were to complain about how you can't dodge shit, THAT's where you put points into Speed.

Oh yeah, Beta, Psyker, wanna collab for the fight now? Pretty sure R-9 is busy anyways.
Very... just cause I fought stupidly XD though its a experience none the less.

Ya basically both are an issue, but at the same time I could have overcome that issue early on had I used Wispy Moon. So my fault for my lose XD I am over it now that I have had a chance to think about it logically. For now I'll worry about speed, and handle Finesse next time.

*glances at IC*

Here, let's have Shotaro eat a peach before he fights, so he'll look like even more of an asshole.

• Love
Reactions: Beta
*glances at IC*

Here, let's have Shotaro eat a peach before he fights, so he'll look like even more of an asshole.

yes_bison_2554.jpg

Going to sleep right now, actually. Because I do need that sleep. So I can drive. And not fall asleep then. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/evening if all goes well. Or maybe not, because no internets at the apartment. If that's not an issue, I'd just need to go get a desk and put the desktop together.

And, well, I'm sure I could just go and edit in a response here and there in the collab, if I need to...no way will that ruin everything because now people need to acknowledge things, creating a cascade of changes.

Going to sleep right now, actually. Because I do need that sleep. So I can drive. And not fall asleep then. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/evening if all goes well. Or maybe not, because no internets at the apartment. If that's not an issue, I'd just need to go get a desk and put the desktop together.

And, well, I'm sure I could just go and edit in a response here and there in the collab, if I need to...no way will that ruin everything because now people need to acknowledge things, creating a cascade of changes.
Hm, I'm pretty sure it should be fine. Iwaku's down the entirety of tomorrow and Monday, so I doubt much will happen. Get on the Skype if you can, so we know you're there, yeah?

I think it's about high time The Sentence got a Skype group.

Add me with your Iwaku name in the request and I'll add you to the group.

I think it's about high time The Sentence got a Skype group.

Add me with your Iwaku name in the request and I'll add you to the group.

MORE GROUPS? If we make a group for every RP we bandwagon I will soon have more groups than contacts, hah!

I don't have a Skype, but if you ever need to contact me ASAP

My AIM is Ziogenroy

• Love
Reactions: Azathoth
Name: Junkiro Iwazuma
Appearance:
anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg

Personality: Junkiro keeps a generally happy-go-lucky attitude about him in most situations. He figured that, since life can end at any minute, why bother worrying about it if it's not obviously at stake? As such, Junkiro walks most often with a spring in his step, a tune at his lips, and a smile on his face. This isn't to say he doesn't have a serious side, of course-If the situation requires it, Junkiro can be just as serious as anyone. For example, he's not so oblivious as to ignore or play down the cries of someone in need. To put it simply, he doesn't sweat the small stuff.

Short Biography:
Junkiro Iwazuma was born to Yoshihiro Iwazuma, an immigrant to the city of ten years. Though his family was of foreign descent, they tried their best to fit in with the society of Disbane, willing to give up many of their customs in order to assimilate. Junkiro, as a young child, was brought up believing that he was to give up anything in order to be beloved by others.

Junkiro, being headstrong, decided his parents were full of shit. While he never openly challenged their ideals, he silently rebelled against them. While he wanted to obey his old customs, he had no idea what they were; whenever he asked his father, the reply was rarely more than a curt grunt. And so, with no other choice, Junkiro had to integrate into Palace society.

At the age of nine, Junkiro began training to succeed under his father, who had become a Champion of the Palace faction through hard training, dedication, and integration. Junkiro, thought to be of his father's breed, was initially taught in an attempt to showcase the typical family powers, which were revolving around the ability to dodge attacks with the finesse of water. When Junkiro showed absolutely no affinity for these powers, his father only tried harder, refusing to admit that Junkiro was not cut like he was.

It wasn't until he was ten when his power showed. His father, now irate with his son's rebellious nature, had attempted to drag him out of his room to train him again. Junkiro resisted-resisted so hard that he stuck to the door. With the discovery of his power, a new training regimen was quickly constructed, one Junkiro found much more fluid to him-For once, he was making a difference, making himself different from his family.

After several years of training, Junkiro's gummy, sticky powers had neared mastery. Despite this, Junkiro still felt trapped-trapped in his father's rules and regulations, to never stand out, never differentiate. His powers had been enough of a 'transgression' against the family line-anything else would not be tolerated.

Junkiro may have been one of the very few who saw the First Sentence as a blessing in disguise. With his father and mother gone from this world, Junkiro was finally free, free to be himself. As such, he treated every moment he had as a gift, one he would spend happily, which soon led to his near perpetually happy, carefree attitude. After all, who knew if and when the next Sentence would come crashing down on his own head? While he remains loosely loyal to his Palace faction, it is only by virtue of his home being there; Junkiro is very prone to wandering, especially about the unclaimed sections of Drisbane. Should his leader call for him to battle, however, Junkiro will answer that call with all his power. After all, battles give new experiences all the time...ones he plans on enjoying to his fullest extent.

Faction: Palace

Stats:
Might -9
Finesse -8
Fortitude -5
Health -4
Speed -8
Perception -2
Arcane-LOL SCREW ARCANE

Total: 36

Abilities:

Gumminess: Junkiro's body can tap into his own sticky aura and change his body's composition. For example, he can make a part of or his whole body squishy like chewed gum to decrease the damage of a direct attack to him. However, the main use of this power is the other quality of gum: Stickiness. Junkiro can make any part of his body very sticky; if an enemy contacts him at the sticky point, they will get stuck to Junkiro, which can allow for any number of deadly follow-up attacks if the opponent is caught off-guard or in an awkward position. While an opponent CAN remove himself from Junkiro without his influence on a roll scaling to Might, it will cause them great pain. Junkiro can also throw a stuck enemy and unstick them to send them flying at objects or the ground.

Stickiness scales to Might.

Gumshot: Junkiro's gumminess is not limited to just his body-his aura can also solidify into actual gum, which Junkiro can fire from any extremity on his body, be it hands, feet, or head. These shots, when they hit something, become incredibly sticky-to remove it will require a good Might check.

Stickiness scales to Might.

While he can simply fire straight shots, he can also keep a small part stuck to wherever he fired, creating a gum-line from himself to the target. At any time during this setup, Junkiro may release the aura, which causes the gum to snap back to his hand/foot/head and return to the aura's natural state. Using this method, Junkiro can throw objects like a slingshot equal to his Might. This, of course, can also be used to draw hit enemies in for devastating combos. The length of the gum-line can only reach around 30 to 40 feet before snapping, however. Jun's favorite technique is to use this close-range to stick his machetes, allowing him to make finessed ranged melee attacks at a safe distance.

Capability to hurl objects scaled to Might.

Sticky Touch:
Junkiro's aura is not relegated to just him-if he touches an object/enemy, he can make them sticky as well. This can be used on an unwary opponent to get them stuck to something-and removal is no easy feat. Getting stuck to something will result in speed or might nerfs, depending on what's stuck where. Junkiro does not often like to fight fair-he prefers to incapacitate his foes in some way, and his gummy powers showcase this. These abilities can make him an excellent support partner, but not necessarily the greatest at fighting alone.

Stickiness washed and repeated.

Equipment:
2 machetes
8 packs of gum (recovery for gum aura from overuse, personal enjoyment)
The clothes on his back
1 Utility Fork (Food is a love of his)
1 water canteen
1 pack of playing cards (can be used as weapons)

Theme song: Needs work-will update.

Last edited:
I don't have a Skype, but if you ever need to contact me ASAP

My AIM is Ziogenroy
>Using AIM
Weee I traveled back in time \o/

Just gonna say now, Skype is a great thing. I recommend it with an 8/8 rating.

Also, why do I get the feeling people are gonna start to be really agressive within the IC now? Because getting stats after fighting is a thing most people are probably going to want. CURSES, I just want to kill this vampire and be done with the job!

[Junkiro]
My body is ready to get stuck to walls.

Just gonna say now, Skype is a great thing. I recommend it with an 8/8 rating.

Also, why do I get the feeling people are gonna start to be really agressive within the IC now? Because getting stats after fighting is a thing most people are probably going to want. CURSES, I just want to kill this vampire and be done with the job!

My body is ready to get stuck to walls.
As long as Eleena remains fast, I will be happy.

Which she is not right now.
So I am not.
El Frowny Face of Determined Sadness

Status
Not open for further replies.